PDA

View Full Version : Lower hour catalogs!!

lambysheep
09-13-16, 12:23 PM
Please consider adding new catalogs for lower amounts of time (1-4 hours) or lower the time it takes on existing catalogs. There are too many 12-20 hour catalogs. I know I would play a lot more frequently if I could generate more clothes in a day, and I'm sure others would agree!

stinabee71
01-07-17, 09:52 AM
I agree. And the items you have that will be ready in 1-4 hours have no profit in return so they're not worth carrying in your shop. You make no money of of them. That also goes for the special outfits you get every now and then.Very cute and trendy but low in quantity and profit return.

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-29-17, 12:30 PM
Yh I agree some more 30 mins and BELOW and more 1and 2 hour catalogues please so we can get promoted easier and get more gems

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-29-17, 12:36 PM
Also a time tab on the catalogues would be nice so we can find eg 10 hour items all together and that would be much easier

froimich
12-31-17, 07:24 AM
More 1, 2, 5 and 15 minute up to 5 or 6 hour catalogs would be awesome. Especially when you have just started playing FS. Most people don't get the point in ordering 20 h catalogs - patience is needed when I visit those low level neighbors whose shops are empty - nothing there to give tips.
When there'd be more lower time catalogs, these neighbors would have a fair chance of stocking their boutique easily.