PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Crafted supplies go into inventory; can't be used to build

PrincessPinkCandy
09-12-16, 08:25 PM
This needs to be moved. Bugs & Issues link said I didn't have permission to post there.

I'm playing on an iPad Air 2, iOS 9.3.5. I crafted Fancy Beams & Blocks to build the Queen's castle and a second Tower. They went into inventory (4 F Beams & 2 F Blocks) but didn't appear as Complete when I went to finish building. I was forced to use Gems to finish both. I'd like those back as I crafted enough items but couldn't use them.

Thank you.

SpiritWind00
09-12-16, 11:50 PM
Hi, sorry you've encountered a problem. The first thing to always do when you know you've done something and it hasn't registered is to 'force close' your game. ✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

For gem related issue, the forum cannot help with this, you need to contact Support and have an agent assist you. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

Make sure you've read the latest troubleshooting info in this post as well to minimise the chance of it happening again.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting