PDA

View Full Version : A Win-Win For All

layla1889
09-12-16, 11:58 AM
Hello. I have been playing this game for a very long time. I know the suggestion thread is in another section, but I know most look through this section. I understand the whole goal concept--you gain recipes and once you complete a goal, you win objects, and if you do not complete the goal or even begin it, you lose those objects (and recipes)..possibly forever. To Storm8, what if players who did not complete the goal or even begin it and the goal period has ended, those players would still be able to access that goal (appliances, recipes, objects) but would have to pay gems just to even unlock the goal. Whereas, of course we all know, players who are within the goal period would just have to begin the goal and do not have to pay any gems to start the goal; so, it does not take away from these players who have completed the goal. Many have made similar suggestions in the past, but again, it's a win-win situation for everyone. The customers are happy by being able to access those objects/recipes they desire, and, truthfully, you get happy customers (ha!) and profit much more for your company. Thank you for listening.

nutmegtn
09-13-16, 12:04 PM
I think that is a great idea I have missed old goals because I haven't been playing for long