PDA

View Full Version : What are you trying to breed? Post your progress and tips.

Alideh
09-12-16, 03:45 AM
What are you trying to breed at the moment, what are your dream animals?

Typically when there is a new animal or a event going on there is a board for that specific one however for those of us that choose not to participate or go all out in that event for whatever reason (to save apples, continue trying to get an animal before it expires, get your dream animals, aren't interested in the current event animals and so on.) we tend to try for a animal we really want.
The point of this is to share with others what animal you are going for, post your fails, wins, tips an so on.

Currently I am not trying on the story book going on now, I got the first animal and stopped, also only playing the tourtment to get apples but don't plan on winning it since I don't want that specific animal theme. So I'm trying to get my dream animals especially since we just had 2 recent "Soon to be gone" list of animals so I'm worried one of my dream animals will be on the next one.

I'm currently trying for the Petite Panda (FIRE & Electric) I got a few firegliders and 1 fail cool animal (Gold Lion)
5 attempts so far.
I've tried so far
Fire Glider + Pyro Pony - Fails
Reckless Roc + Hareon - Fails
Currently Fennec Shock + Pyro Pony

After this I will try for the
French Hen
Knitten Kitten
Aurora Pegasus (Tried for a few days while also trying for the Trick or Trent and failed on both)
Monsoon Marmot

I'm saving the Ultra rare Crystal animals for last, after trying a few times and only got common ones I decided to put it on hold while I tried for the easier to get :/

Not sure if there is one of these already but I looked for one (only in the first few pages of the thread) and didn't find one.

Silverrain1
09-12-16, 11:13 AM
There's a permanent animal wish list but this will be fine! I'm currently trying for the frog bandit and after either I'm successful or not (whichever comes first)I will b trying for the only non gem animal I need which is the lady pug. To get that tho, I will use my crystal unicorn and hopefully I may get a hybrid.
Just now for frog bandit I'm using crystal unicorn and aquatter. Both level 15

ABABAU
09-12-16, 01:09 PM
I to am trying for the frog bandit but right now I can't because I'm trying for a Fire Glider for the story book advent.

For the frog bandit I tried
Frostfang+Pandafodill
Pandafodill+Aquatter
Both didn't work

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 02:03 PM
This reminds me to update my wishlist in that other thread! :)

Anyway, right now I'm going for Petite Panda, Cursed Rose, Valkyrie, Onyx Direwolf, Ruby Razorback, Onyx Ox, Zapra and a second Crystal Unicorn using a 4-element breeding formula.

kooky panda
09-12-16, 02:44 PM
Since there is already a similar thread, I am closing this one.
Please continue your discussions on the current Wish Thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88071-Permanent-animal-wish-list/page4