PDA

View Full Version : Game NOT loading

beechbum7
09-09-16, 06:37 PM
I have been trying for several hours to play a Castle Story. The app doesn't load. With a timed event going on, this makes completing the goal difficult. I have tried trouble shooting with steps mentioned in other threads, to no avail. Is there an issue with Teamlava apps? Another app I play of teamlavas isn't working as well.
Thank you!

SpiritWind00
09-09-16, 07:00 PM
I've been in Bakery and Dream city just now and all was ok. Try resetting your modem or turning off other wifi devices in your house. Sometimes, it's about how much traffic there is on your ISP provider. Could even be how much stuff you have out on your board. Is this the thread you read?

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting

Since the second last upgrade, I can't get the game to load on my device at all. I have to use personal hotspot and access it thru my phone. It's frustrating I know!

ShibuyaCloth
09-10-16, 01:05 AM
Happens to me on old decices. I just force shutdown all apps, if still an issue, reboot your device!