PDA

View Full Version : Can you Switch Devices?

Kegstand16
09-09-16, 04:27 PM
If I get a new phone and download the game, will my current progress be linked when I enter my s8 ID? Or is it like some other games and you just have to start over when you get a new device?

SparklyOctopus
09-09-16, 04:49 PM
If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the
(http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) Thread.

If you are trading , selling or giving away your old device, I would advise sending an email to support@storm8.com and ask them to remove your storm ID and games from that device.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

netwiz3
09-09-16, 04:53 PM
If I get a new phone and download the game, will my current progress be linked when I enter my s8 ID? Or is it like some other games and you just have to start over when you get a new device?

You just need to load any storm8 game that lets you enter Your s8 id and password and all s8 games will be synced to that Id. In this way you can actually play multiple kingdoms on one device...

Meaning if you want yourself as a neighbor so you can gift yourself stuff, make sure to start CS first on a new device before you download and log in.(i.e. Create a new kingdom with its own Id). Then load the other s8 game and switch to your existing id

Kegstand16
09-09-16, 05:26 PM
Well according to the thread SparklyOctopus directed me to, Castle Story doesn't support the option to switch devices yet. It has the "S" symbol on the corner, but when you click on it there is just a list of other games. But on the Restaurant game, it actually has account settings and the option to switch accounts.

meme1098
09-09-16, 05:50 PM
Well according to the thread SparklyOctopus directed me to, Castle Story doesn't support the option to switch devices yet. It has the "S" symbol on the corner, but when you click on it there is just a list of other games. But on the Restaurant game, it actually has account settings and the option to switch accounts.

You need to download a S8 game with the login feature like Fruit Splash Mania. It's very simple to switch your game to another device or switch between different Castle Story kingdoms on the same device.
I use Fruit Splash Mania all the time. Tap the Settings button & then the Storm 8 account settings button to go through the login process.

Thorgal
09-13-16, 12:30 AM
For me it works out great playing on Ipad at home and Samsung galaxy S6 at work, but the game sucks on android, especially if you have done every expansion.