firefox, fire glider and skyger are on sale so we will need them probably

FOR HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS

ch1 : 3 acts
- plant bananas x4
- harvest bananas x4
- get 1 vote from round 1 in the tournament
reward : 8000 apples

ch2 : 2 acts
- plant adventurnips x5 (skip : 15 gems)
- breed fairy ferret with another animal (skip 25 gems)
reward : Republiphant (earth fire, hatching 7h, evolving 6h)

ch3 : 3 acts
- plant power pears x9 (skip : 7 gems)
- collect 32 red posters from farms (1,5 per hour) (skip : 42)
- raise Republiphant to level 4
reward : XP and coins

ch4 : 3 acts
- get 1 vote from round 8 (it count if you already won round 8) (skip : 75)
- hatch a FireFox (dark fire 9h, on sale for 125 gems in market) (skip : 34 gems)
- raise Republiphant to level 8 (skip : 20)
reward : 10 expansion runes

ch5 : 4 acts
- plant banana mana x6 (skip : 9)
- raise Republiphant to level 11 (skip : 50)
- collect 60 red posters from farms (1,5 per hour) (skip : 80)
- feed Firefox x30 (skip : 31)
reward : deco

ch6 : 3 acts
- raise Republiphant to level 15 (skip : 80)
- get 1 vote from round 18 (it count if you already won round 18)
- hatch a Fire Glider (electric fire 11h, on sale in the market for 175 gems) (skip : 39 gems)
reward : Donkeycrat (water earth, hatching 8h, evolving 6h)

ch7 : 3 acts
- plant bananas mana x5 (skip : 8)
- feed Fire Glider x20 (skip : 10)
- raise Donkeycrat to level 4
reward : 12 expansion runes

ch8 : 4 acts
- plant adventurnips x6 (skip : 18)
- feed Fire Glider x25 (skip : 104)
- collect 50 blue posters from farms (1,25 per hour)
- raise Donkeycrat to level 7
reward : 8000 apples

ch9 : 3 acts
- get 1 vote from round 32 (it count if you already won round 32) (skip : 175)
- raise Donkeycrat to level 12 (skip : 80)
- hatch 1 Skyger

ch10 : 5 acts
- plant spell melons x6 (skip : 45)
- raise Donkeycrat to level 15 (skip : 195)
- collect 50 blue posters (1,5 per hour) (skip : 66)
- collect 50 red posters (1,5 per hour) (skip : 66)
- feed skyger x40
reward : Bipartibison (water fire, ultra rare, hatching 15h, evolving ??h)

1)plant 2x 20hour overnight
2)plant 4x spell melons wait for 5 hours... plant 4x again to unlock prompting of blue poster
3)harvest your 2x 20 hour crop... unlocks 50x red poster n plant spell melons again
4)in ANOTHER 5 hours, harvest 6x spell melons will complete 50x red,poster

my own planning for chapter 10 :
1- plant 20h runes prunes in 3 farms the day before
2- plant 3x spell melon in the other farms, and again 3x spell melons
3- collect 60 posters with 2x20 runes prunes and the other posters with the 4 remaining farms ;)

Republiphant (earth fire, hatching 7h, evolving 6h)

Feed Schedule C
Level 1 to 2: 10
Level 2 to 3: 40
Level 3 to 4: 80
Level 4 to 5: 200
Level 5 to 6: 400
Level 6 to 7: 800
Level 7 to 8: 1,200
Level 8 to 9: 2,000
Level 9 to 10: 2,800
Level 10 to 11: 3,800
Level 11 to 12: 5,000
Level 12 to 13: 7,000
Level 13 to 14: 9,000
Level 14 to 15: 12,000

Level 4 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 130 apples
Level 10 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 5600 apples
Level 10 to Epic Total Apples: 36 800 apples

Total Apples needed 42 530

----------

Donkeycrat (water earth, hatching 8h, evolving 6h)

Super Rare Type

Feed Schedule D
Level 1 to 2: 20
Level 2 to 3: 80
Level 3 to 4: 160
Level 4 to 5: 400
Level 5 to 6: 1,000
Level 6 to 7: 2,000
Level 7 to 8: 3,000
Level 8 to 9: 4,000
Level 9 to 10: 6,000
Level 10 to 11: 8,000
Level 11 to 12: 12,000
Level 12 to 13: 16,000
Level 13 to 14: 20,000
Level 14 to 15: 24,000

Level 4 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 260 apples
Level 10 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 16 400 apples
Level 10 to Epic Total Apples: 80 000 apples

Total Apples needed 96 660

Republiphant Epic form :

Donkeycrat Epic form

Eluzyion
09-09-16, 11:48 AM
ok you start the thread so i will let you write all chapters :P

firefox, fire glider and skyger are on sale so we will need them probably

I'll be away a lot this weekend so feel free to do chapters as well :) there was just no thread on it lol

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 11:52 AM
And the tournament is 48 rounds so we have to win certain rounds for the storybook. I laughed so hard when I saw the Donald Trump mammoth!

Clark_Wayne
09-09-16, 12:02 PM
And the tournament is 48 rounds so we have to win certain rounds for the storybook. I laughed so hard when I saw the Donald Trump mammoth!

argg i didn't recognize him LOL
(normal since i'm not in the US, i don't him often LOL)

if someone know the animals name in english, i'm glad to have them :D

Monichiwa
09-09-16, 12:07 PM
When I saw the animals in the storybook they didn't really motivate me to get them, but I said, well, at least the mammoth is cute! Now that I know it's based on Trump I don't know if I want it anymore xD

Eluzyion
09-09-16, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the fix Kooky Panda :)

Clark_Wayne
09-09-16, 12:13 PM
When I saw the animals in the storybook they didn't really motivate me to get them, but I said, well, at least the mammoth is cute! Now that I know it's based on Trump I don't know if I want it anymore xD

me too LOL

chickenladyx14
09-09-16, 12:15 PM
YEE HAW!!!! Love it! :D

supermaay
09-09-16, 12:19 PM

Has anyone initiated the discussion thread for the 45-round, 12-day Mammoth Trunk Battle Tournament yet?

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 12:23 PM
argg i didn't recognize him LOL
(normal since i'm not in the US, i don't him often LOL)

if someone know the animals name in english, i'm glad to have them :D

Ha ha! Yeah, I didn't get it immediately either. Thought he had funny hair and then saw the necktie and it all came together, lol! :D

Anyway, the elephant is called Republiphant and the main prize is Bipartibison. Don't know the name of the third one yet.

greeneyedalexa
09-09-16, 12:24 PM
Nope, not cute enough to spend all my apples on this storybook, and I don't care about US elections... Don't really want the Trump mammoth either...

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 12:25 PM
Has anyone initiated the discussion thread for the 45-round, 12-day Mammoth Trunk Battle Tournament yet?

I don't think so. Hopefully someone who will update the opponent list will do it soon!

Feenfunke
09-09-16, 12:31 PM
I don't like animals with flag colors. I will pass this event and safe my apples.

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 12:44 PM
I don't like animals with flag colors. I will pass this event and safe my apples.

Yeah, I'm also treating this as an opportunity to collect apples and whatever we get from the earlier chapters without any pressure to finish.

littelprincess0313
09-09-16, 12:45 PM
I got it right away, my first thought was: I dont want sth connected to Trump
But the question is: Is it some kind of joke like: Uh Trump looks like this silly mammoth or is it to celebrate him as candidate, then for sure I dont want him. Opinions?
And as I hate these american colors themed things (we had enough of it and on top Im not American and patriotism isnt sth Im interested in) so Im not gonna finish it. Im gonna get the first 2 and then stop there

Drachenia
09-09-16, 12:53 PM
I'm back in disadvantage , I have no Fairy Ferret and only 1 gems. Can not buy gems me . I lose one day again from Storybook . So I will not be able to end the Storybook :(

judyandthecat
09-09-16, 01:33 PM
I'm back in disadvantage , I have no Fairy Ferret and only 1 gems. Can not buy gems me . I lose one day again from Storybook . So I will not be able to end the Storybook :(

I don't have fairy ferret so I am not starting the storybook yet.
I will try to breed one first.

supermaay
09-09-16, 01:42 PM

I don't have a fairy ferret either (I sold all of them). It should be very easy to breed. My first try with Pyro Pony + Pandaffodil was successful (a 3-hour timer). You need to hatch (3 hours) and then raise it to Level 4 (another 3 hours) before you can use it for breeding. Thus, a total of 9 hours is the minimum time required.

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 01:42 PM
@Clark_Wayne The donkey is called Donkeycrat.

ABABAU
09-09-16, 02:22 PM
I'm so happy I saved up all my food☺👍💓

CocoMom101
09-09-16, 02:41 PM
For those who are interested... There are two main political parties in the United States. The Republican Party is represented by an Elephant (hence the Republiphant). The Democratic Party is represented by a Donkey (hence the Donkeycrat). When the two parties work together in the House of Representatives or in the Senate to get something done (which is rare these days) it is called a Bi-Partisan effort (hence the Bipartibison).

I am with everyone else on this..I have no interest in a Donald Trump Mammoth..If I am lucky enough to make it through the tournament in time I plan on renaming him something more dignified.

However, the Bipartibson is such an extremely rare animal - at least in the United States that I think it would be a great thing to have (haha).

Also I live out here in the west and we love our Bison in any colors.

Good Luck to everyone who joins in the Storybook!

hazelnutfarms
09-09-16, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know what day we have to start the storybook by, or when it auto-starts?

poofyena
09-09-16, 03:06 PM
Not really interested in more America themed animals so think I'll sit this one out. Not loving any designs enough to try for them. Really not sure I have the food to complete anyway.

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 03:07 PM
Does anyone know what day we have to start the storybook by, or when it auto-starts?

Look at the pic in post one: Sunday. :)

Clark_Wayne
09-09-16, 03:11 PM
@Clark_Wayne The donkey is called Donkeycrat.

thx ;) donkey and democrat LOL i get it LOL

supermaay
09-09-16, 03:18 PM
For those who are interested... There are two main political parties in the United States. The Republican Party is represented by an Elephant (hence the Republiphant). The Democratic Party is represented by a Donkey (hence the Donkeycrat). When the two parties work together in the House of Representatives or in the Senate to get something done (which is rare these days) it is called a Bi-Partisan effort (hence the Bipartibison).

I am with everyone else on this..I have no interest in a Donald Trump Mammoth..If I am lucky enough to make it through the tournament in time I plan on renaming him something more dignified.

However, the Bipartibson is such an extremely rare animal - at least in the United States that I think it would be a great thing to have (haha).

Nice summary by CocoMom101. We should put aside our political stance/opinion for the sake of game. At least Bipartibison is an Ultra Rare animal with a decent element combination (Water/Fire). We don't get Ultra Rare animals as prizes too often. Good luck.

Alideh
09-09-16, 03:41 PM
Not a fan of mammoths, ESPECIALLY after finding out it is based after Trump >_> I played round one for the apples but it only gave out some voting ticket and some coins...hmm I might try again to get some apples however definitely don't plan on advancing far since I don't want that animal.

The other animals aren't ones I really wan't, not sure If I will do my best to get them all or just go for the first one. I'm leaning more towards the first one and leave it at that.

calicokittennope
09-09-16, 04:17 PM
I thought he was Mr Snuffleupagus and I was wondering why he was wearing a wig lol

comeseecomesah
09-09-16, 04:35 PM
Darn it I was not gona bother with tourney and just do storybook but looks like I'm forced into a few fights ugh! Hope there's not many to get what I need. I can't remember how many the last time event had this collecting from certain tourney rounds.

supermaay
09-09-16, 05:04 PM
Not a fan of mammoths, ESPECIALLY after finding out it is based after Trump >_> I played round one for the apples but it only gave out some voting ticket and some coins...hmm I might try again to get some apples however definitely don't plan on advancing far since I don't want that animal.

The other animals aren't ones I really wan't, not sure If I will do my best to get them all or just go for the first one. I'm leaning more towards the first one and leave it at that.

After Day 1 of the storybook event, you will win 8,000 apples. One of the three acts in Day 1 requires you to defeat the Round 1 animal (Bipartibison) of the Mammoth Trunk battle tournament. Winning Round 1 gives you a ticket and some coins. After Round 1, passing each round will give you 300 apples as the prize. You need to keep playing.

supermaay
09-09-16, 05:53 PM

If you only play for apples, you need to stop playing at the end of Day 2. On Day 1 you win 8,000 apples. You will win Republiphant on Day 2. You need to spend apples to raise Republiphant starting Day 3 so you will actually lose apples.

ABABAU
09-09-16, 06:45 PM
I've got a flyerfox, not a fire fox

comeseecomesah
09-09-16, 07:07 PM

Thank you for that information☆ It gives more sense to the event animals.

supermaay
09-09-16, 07:14 PM

Flyer fox is a Super Rare animal while Firefox is a common animal which is much easier to breed.

TwiWoods
09-09-16, 07:56 PM
Clark_Wayne, Thank you for speeding ahead and posting steps! I could not make it thru these storybooks without those that speed ahead so I can prepare for future chapters :)

groovyedwin
09-09-16, 08:11 PM
who else finds the tournament prize distasteful?

cherrycastleorchard
09-09-16, 08:52 PM
Already a glitch for me. I completed the first battle and won. It said I got the apple prize and then it said I had to do round 1 again and I lost, don't know what is going on.

goddard7006
09-09-16, 09:04 PM
So I wasn't prepped food wise for this and I figured I'll hold off and start later and I tried for bandit. I now have a 41 timer (first crystal animal 😆 I bought CU during Friday deal)after breeding CU&Yak. I thought OK I can still do this then I saw hatch a Firefox 😟

wookiee77
09-09-16, 10:39 PM
I don't find it distasteful, as an Aussie I interpreted the mammoth as the developers taking the piss, I'm just more disappointed that it's another star spangled banner theme, like that's the only country in the world.

Also disappointed that it's another event that forces us to have to win battles when as soon as a tournament starts, battles are magically harder to win...

Very glad I won't be wasting materials on completing this event...

haku8cafe
09-09-16, 10:46 PM
So I wasn't prepped food wise for this and I figured I'll hold off and start later and I tried for bandit. I now have a 41 timer (first crystal animal  I bought CU during Friday deal)after breeding CU&Yak. I thought OK I can still do this then I saw hatch a Firefox 

you are still safe & good since you never start Story yet... you can still pile up apples... even breed & hatch it just takes 4 days fire fox is day 4 so you are good still... you can still evolve since the second animal in story is day 2 when you start :cool:

haku8cafe
09-09-16, 10:49 PM

firefox is DARK X FIRE BTW ..... if you keep trying FIRE X NATURE your chances is still 0% on firefox

MaribouMay
09-09-16, 10:54 PM
So I wasn't prepped food wise for this and I figured I'll hold off and start later and I tried for bandit. I now have a 41 timer (first crystal animal 😆 I bought CU during Friday deal)after breeding CU&Yak. I thought OK I can still do this then I saw hatch a Firefox 😟

Congratulations! That is a lovely dilemma! You have time to collect some food and hatch your animal. Sounds like you have a Quartz Quetzalcoatl.

Alideh
09-10-16, 03:32 AM
If you only play for apples, you need to stop playing at the end of Day 2. On Day 1 you win 8,000 apples. You will win Republiphant on Day 2. You need to spend apples to raise Republiphant starting Day 3 so you will actually lose apples.

Thank you but I was referring to the battle tournament not the story book, In the tournaments you get apples usually 300 as a prize if you beat the round.

As for the storybook I might play to get up to 2 prize animals, or just one. Not worried about the apples there if I choose to play for both animals.

Niire
09-10-16, 05:43 AM
I actually ran into similar circumstances...decided to start my storybook when the timer goes to the end, like I always do, and tried for the new robber thing with sapphire cthulu and turtisle. Got a 42 hour timer, yay for a pearl peryton!! Then started panicking a little, because of hatch time. of course, I just woke up, feel like rip van winkle because I slept for like...ever (health issues been bad as of late), but then was like, I THINK I can...

As an American, I don't mind the tri colored animals that much. But I saw Donald Trump in the tourney prize right away, and I don't want it...at all. >< I'd be willing to make a bet that this is one of the few tourneys I'd actually beat, lol. Seeing how this is an international game, it'd be nice to see some storybooks etc based around the biggest national holidays round the world too, not just from the US.

Limequat
09-10-16, 06:58 AM
I have terrible luck in battles, and I'm not a fan of flag themed animals too much so I don't feel motivated enough to try very hard for this storybook (and the Trump mammoth didn't help matters either, lol). I think I'll sit this one out and relax - focus on trying to breed animals I don't have and save food for future events. I'll get the first animal, and maybe the second if I have some time left.

Sandybellee
09-10-16, 07:12 AM
I'm trying to decide whether to even hatch Republiphant... I don't particularly want it taking a habitat space in the forest... Of course I could just sell it later... Hmm...

Drachenia
09-10-16, 07:34 AM

Hi I have done it and got Republiphant, now collect fodder against.

Drachenia
09-10-16, 07:45 AM
I'm trying to decide whether to even hatch Republiphant... I don't particularly want it taking a habitat space in the forest... Of course I could just sell it later... Hmm...

Hello Sandybelle ! I have none of these American animals so far , I am very happy that I now have opportunity to get that . Yes you could sell Republiphant , but that would be a shame . It's a special animal , I have all the common animals sold . I just have Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony , but my Epic Pyro Pony I'll never sell. :D

dexterminate
09-10-16, 08:08 AM
What is the cutoff level for high v low? The little red storybook I was low, but now I am level 22. I have 0 ability to hatch anything I want/need and feel Ill be stuck on hatching the firefox if Im not low level anymore. My land is full of shock foxes, ferrets, and turtisles :(

M99UNA
09-10-16, 08:25 AM
who else finds the tournament prize distasteful?
I haven't seen uglier animals in my life!!! Disgusting..

haku8cafe
09-10-16, 08:29 AM
What is the cutoff level for high v low? The little red storybook I was low, but now I am level 22. I have 0 ability to hatch anything I want/need and feel Ill be stuck on hatching the firefox if Im not low level anymore. My land is full of shock foxes, ferrets, and turtisles :(

sad to tell you mate.... I started little red on lvl22 so you are consider high level.... the game start on your current level so level 22 or above is consider high lvl...

1) below level 17 = you might not get the Ultra rare for your end prize although it says in the picture
2) Below level 21 = you get the ultra rare but you can escape the second super rare to level 15
3) lvl 22 & above = you have to breed the super rare to level 15 ( it is very difficult IMO for our level I know )

start on the last day & hopefully you can accumulate AT LEAST 50K apples or you will never make it to day 10
On little red, my schedule is ALL 5 hr apples 225x6 or 8hr apples ( If you have problems maintaining this schedule because of coins play battlegrounds more), the battlegrounds will help you A LOT with the apples so play as much as possible...

look at the end schedule when the super rare last food cost at little red quest we are lucky to get 26K apples on final stage if this super rare is 30K apples end schedule, we need 110K APPLES just level 10~15level without counting the TOTAL APPLES for rare & level 1~10 for super rare....it is very hard I know but hopefully you have gems prepare

Good luck mate

dexterminate
09-10-16, 08:32 AM
sad to tell you mate.... I started little red on lvl22 so you are consider high level.... the game start on your current level so level 22 or above is consider high lvl...

1) below level 17 = you might not get the Ultra rare for your end prize although it says in the picture
2) Below level 21 = you get the ultra rare but you can escape the second super rare to level 15
3) lvl 22 & above = you have to breed the super rare to level 15 ( it is very difficult IMO for our level I know )

start on the last day & hopefully you can accumulate AT LEAST 50K apples or you will never make it to day 10
On little red, my schedule is ALL 5 hr apples 225x6 or 8hr apples ( If you have problems maintaining this schedule because of coins play battlegrounds more), the battlegrounds will help you A LOT with the apples so play as much as possible...

look at the end schedule when the super rare last food cost at little red quest we are lucky to get 26K apples on final stage if this super rare is 30K apples end schedule, we need 110K APPLES just level 10~15level without counting the TOTAL APPLES for rare & level 1~10 for super rare....it is very hard I know but hopefully you have gems prepare

Good luck mate

Im probably not gonna be able to finish then :( only have 30k apples and 150ish gems. Thats an insane amount of apples and with how luck based this game is its ridiculous. Oh well, at least these animals arent super cute so Im not missing much

BlueCanary
09-10-16, 08:37 AM
Other than the donkey I don't like these at all, so I'm not even going to bother. I'm not American and while I have a couple of American themed animals which I enjoy, like the eagle and the betta fish, I don't want an island full of American flags.

haku8cafe
09-10-16, 08:41 AM
Im probably not gonna be able to finish then :( only have 30k apples and 150ish gems. Thats an insane amount of apples and with how luck based this game is its ridiculous. Oh well, at least these animals arent super cute so Im not missing much

well little red was nicely design to put me in this pain .... well I guess if it is not the animals you want for our level dun bother lol when we are much higher level things get so much easier

dexterminate
09-10-16, 09:08 AM
One more question sorry, if I skip and start a day early and finish it (say do day 1 and 2 on day 1) will day 3 start at midnight or will I have to wait a full 24hrs after midnight to start day 3?

Sandybellee
09-10-16, 09:38 AM
One more question sorry, if I skip and start a day early and finish it (say do day 1 and 2 on day 1) will day 3 start at midnight or will I have to wait a full 24hrs after midnight to start day 3?
You will have to wait for 24 hours for day 3.

MaribouMay
09-10-16, 09:41 AM

Skipping to start a day early will NOT change when the following day starts. You will have to wait or spend more gems. It is generally not a valuable use of your gems.

Sandybellee
09-10-16, 09:49 AM
I think I've decided to skip the rest of the storybook. I have Republiphant in storage where it will stay and I will dedicate this time to breeding what I want and collecting apples.
I have nothing against the USA, in fact, I was an exchange student there for a year and loved it and made many great friends, but I don't really want too many flag animals in my forest (no matter which country's flag) and I already have Patriotter, Brave Eagle and Libertree, all of which I like very much.
I will try to win the tourney though, because the Donald Trump Mammoth is just hilarious and topical and would make a quirky addition to the forest! (And I've missed out on the Steel Woolly Mammoth twice already!)

Good luck to everyone whatever you choose to do! :)

chickenladyx14
09-10-16, 10:56 AM
Bring on the elections! God Bless the U.S.A :)

dd2b44ever
09-10-16, 11:02 AM
I think I've decided to skip the rest of the storybook. I have Republiphant in storage where it will stay and I will dedicate this time to breeding what I want and collecting apples.
I have nothing against the USA, in fact, I was an exchange student there for a year and loved it and made many great friends, but I don't really want too many flag animals in my forest (no matter which country's flag) and I already have Patriotter, Brave Eagle and Libertree, all of which I like very much.
I will try to win the tourney though, because the Donald Trump Mammoth is just hilarious and topical and would make a quirky addition to the forest! (And I've missed out on the Steel Woolly Mammoth twice already!)

Good luck to everyone whatever you choose to do! :)

No worries! As an American, I'm strongly considering skipping both the tournament and storybook adventure altogether as I, too, have plenty of flag themed animals in my forest already. That's not to say that I don't wish I HAD gotten the Libertree...he was just cool looking... but I'm not a fan of having too many of one type/color/style of animal in my forest. I haven't fully decided that yet, simply because the fact that it IS an ultra rare water fire animal but I certainly am not offended by those who don't wish to participate simply because it is (yet another) American based set of creatures. I'll have to make my decision soon though, won't I? I may just start it but I'm certainly not going to stress about it. I'd rather see something Irish or German or one of several other nations that my ancestors were from originally! LOL!

Silverrain1
09-10-16, 11:15 AM
Really on the fence with this one because I don't like the look of the animals but don't want to just not do an event. The donkey looks ok but not the others. It's nothing to do with the American theme, the patriotter is one of my favourites and I named him Reagan lol. I'm also completely bit into politics lol! I think I will probs give it a miss but do the tournament for apples but if I win it will probs stay in storage and if I don't then I won't mind to much.

Eluzyion
09-10-16, 01:20 PM

You wait as others have said, I've skipped ahead for two reasons before. 1) not home much on weekends so went ahead to not stress out trying to catch up lol 2) I've always gotten stuck on the breeding a certain animal so I may skip ahead a chapter (before breeding ch comes up) to give time for a few fails which has helped me in the past.. Like breeding Firefox I just had a 13 hr fail and Firefox is 9 so figuring on another high hour fail would put me behind so I'd have to spend gem to speed breed or skip ..and early on in chapters it's cheaper to skip a chapter than to stress over breeding or spend too many gems speed breeding. I'm not always lucky getting the animal on first try. So sometimes it's paid off to skip certain chapters ;)

str8upwild
09-10-16, 01:32 PM
I didn't see this answered anywhere, so I'll ask.......

What date is the latest we can start the storybook? Usually it says the date when you click the "later" button, but it is not doing it this time.

Thank you in advance! :cool:

Eluzyion
09-10-16, 01:34 PM
I didn't see this answered anywhere, so I'll ask.......

What date is the latest we can start the storybook? Usually it says the date when you click the "later" button, but it is not doing it this time.

Thank you in advance! :cool:

Very first post the picture says start before Sunday :)

TwiWoods
09-10-16, 03:54 PM
We need votes from round 1 and 8 by beating Bipartibison. It is the opponent in round 18 too. We probably need a vote from that round too in a later chapter of the storybook.

FireballFarm
09-10-16, 04:06 PM
I'm not thrilled about another round of red-white-blue animals, especially so soon after the July 4th ones. Patriotism aside, it's an unattractive, rather garish, combo for fantasy animals. I haven't hatched any of the July 4th critters for the same reason- they will stick out like sore thumbs in the forest. And there is no way whatsoever I will have anything that resembles the Don the Con in my Forest, so the tourney is out, too. Instead, I'm going to use this time to stock up on my food supplies.

Good luck to those who are participating in the events!

Alideh
09-10-16, 04:30 PM
Alright well I got the Republiphant and don't plan on playing the rest of this storybook round/theme.
The Republiphant is cute in baby form so I when I end up hatching it I might just leave it in baby form :) To be honest I don't see the animals in this storybook theme as cute or my type (The adult form)
I liked the 4th of July American theme animals especially the fish and The brave Eagle was a super cute (A shame I didn't get to breed the Eagle in time :/ ) but these don't grab my attention the same way.

I'll use this time to stock up on more apples and to continue breeding in hopes of an animal that I don't have.
Good luck to those who are playing.

goddard7006
09-10-16, 04:39 PM
you are still safe & good since you never start Story yet... you can still pile up apples... even breed & hatch it just takes 4 days fire fox is day 4 so you are good still... you can still evolve since the second animal in story is day 2 when you start :cool:

Thanks! After reading this I decided to finally hatch Hades to complete the habitat. Mind you this is all for my main account not sure why I post using my secondary account name. My son wants to do this one but has nowhere near the amount of food saved up to finish. He used it all for the magma event which he won with some help from me of course while he was at school.

goddard7006
09-10-16, 05:02 PM
Congratulations! That is a lovely dilemma! You have time to collect some food and hatch your animal. Sounds like you have a Quartz Quetzalcoatl.

Thanks, it's quite the happy accident I've had CU and the Grand grove since July and honestly thought it would be a lot longer until I bred a crystal animal.

Drachenia
09-10-16, 05:10 PM
So the Republiphant need as much feed:

02 x 5 = 10 to LVL 2
08 x 5 = 40 to LVL 3
16 x 5 = 80 to LVL 4

haku8cafe
09-10-16, 05:32 PM

Rare Type

Earning Rates: Lvl4 $167 Lvl 10 $278 EPIC $391

Feed Schedule C

ABABAU
09-10-16, 11:20 PM
I'm happy that decided to do Firefox breeding right know. Once I've got I'll keep it in the den until it's needed. I don't really like the republiphant but need it if I want to carry on

Bit right know I've got a 13 hour breeder. Not to interested in that

comeseecomesah
09-11-16, 03:34 AM
I just can't fight anymore. Please tell me the last vote we need is from round 18.

I'm annoyed that I am forced into a tourney that I really don't want to do. I sure hope events and tourney are separate in the future, then I have a choice.

ladiiunique
09-11-16, 05:05 AM
Oh my word! I can't believe that THING is based on that other FOOL ugh we'll definitely not going for it I'm battling for the food

haku8cafe
09-11-16, 08:17 AM
I just have this though ..... to really irritate us... after this story book event make a leaderboard event with the 1st & second prize being gemstone/Halloween hybrid animal (a dark bad@ss pony)

now let's see how many of us is going to say they will skip this leaderboard event & stuff while at the final hour all 20 of us is boosting & throwing gems to get to placing 2 lol

Drachenia
09-11-16, 08:41 AM
How many gems will cost the skip breeding a Firefox ?

Clark_Wayne
09-11-16, 09:49 AM
How many gems will cost the skip breeding a Firefox ?

34 gems but you will have to feed it so it is not wise to skip if you don't have a firefox ;)

Drachenia
09-11-16, 10:14 AM
34 gems but you will have to feed it so it is not wise to skip if you don't have a firefox ;)

Thank you Clark_Wayne! I have a Firefox to LVL 1 , but I wanted another Firefox. I have a Cosmic Phoenix in the Nest . In the breed I have Ladypug now and skip the breed of Firefox is expensive :(

Clark_Wayne
09-11-16, 11:11 AM
if there are players who do low level storybook, please post chapters : i will update post#2 for the other players ;)

ABABAU
09-11-16, 01:03 PM
Just got the breeding time for fire fox. Know have to expand the forest one more time though I was saving up to 5,000,000 coins I can't any more.

ABABAU
09-11-16, 01:05 PM
Just got the breeding time for fire fox. Know have to expand the forest one more time though I was saving up to 5,000,000 coins I can't any more.

Scratch that can't buy anymore habitats😡😮😣

comeseecomesah
09-11-16, 01:27 PM
CHAPTER 6 ACT 3 (last act) = Hatch a Fire glider (skip 39) Then reward is Donkeycrat

Steps prior to this are in post 1, and later steps will gradually be added

Silverrain1
09-11-16, 02:41 PM
What to do! So my storybook just auto started and obviously chapter one was easy and I would never say no to food! But do I keep going or just stop now! I don't want to just not do an event but don't want my forest full of animals I don't like to much, I don't like the birthday bear and my eyes are drawn to him every time I'm in my forest!!

Billymilky
09-11-16, 02:55 PM
The Republiphant isn't in my storage or anywhere to be seen - what can I do? Please help. Many thanks.

Camelota
09-11-16, 03:33 PM
The Republiphant isn't in my storage or anywhere to be seen - what can I do? Please help. Many thanks.

Try turning your device off/on again. It worked for me :cool:

Camelota
09-11-16, 03:35 PM
For chapter 2 bred my Fairy Ferret with Lightning Leopard and got a Petite Panda!!!:D

bravewarrior
09-11-16, 06:50 PM
That is a lot of food for an elephant that returns so little in coins! And all the ones I've gotten in the past were lame in the arena.

Alideh
09-11-16, 08:07 PM
For chapter 2 bred my Fairy Ferret with Lightning Leopard and got a Petite Panda!!!:D

LUCKY!! I've been trying for that one ever since I got the Meadoe. I'm scared that it will soon be one of the "Soon to Expire" animals :( Congrats :D Now I want to try that combo next o.o

Drachenia
09-11-16, 08:57 PM
So the nest of Cosmic Phoenix hach , breed accelerates from Ladypug . Pyro Pony / Ember Bear paired again and got Dream Bat , Cosmic Phoenix and Firefox . So 1st attempt for Fireglider with Daredevil / Pyro Pony I got 21 hours Gold Lion
I noticed in this storybook you breeding Super Rare animals so many, but breeding common animals so hard :(

FireballFarm
09-11-16, 10:00 PM
What to do! So my storybook just auto started and obviously chapter one was easy and I would never say no to food! But do I keep going or just stop now! I don't want to just not do an event but don't want my forest full of animals I don't like to much, I don't like the birthday bear and my eyes are drawn to him every time I'm in my forest!!
I sold off my Birthday Bear, even though he was level 15, for that exact reason. Almost said something about that in my earlier post about not liking the overly-bright and obnoxiously-patterned looks of this group. I like natural looking colors in my forest. :)

ABABAU
09-11-16, 10:39 PM
For chapter 4 I 've already got the vote and can get Firefox and 3 hours because waiting for the egg in front. Evolving Republiphant to stage 10.

AliceWinter24
09-12-16, 01:19 AM
Has anyone raised the Republiphant to level 15 yet? I'd like to see how it looks before I decide what to do.

ABABAU
09-12-16, 01:36 AM
Has anyone raised the Republiphant to level 15 yet? I'd like to see how it looks before I decide what to do.
I'm not done with breeding my one to part 10. What do you mean I'd like to see how it looks before I decide what to do.

AliceWinter24
09-12-16, 01:59 AM
I'm not done with breeding my one to part 10. What do you mean I'd like to see how it looks before I decide what to do.

If anyone has it in epic form, I could see how it looks as epic before I decide if I want to go further in the Storybook.

Clark_Wayne
09-12-16, 02:12 AM

Epic form :

AliceWinter24
09-12-16, 02:20 AM
Epic form :

Thank you! :)

Alideh
09-12-16, 03:09 AM
Great now I don't know if I want to keep the cute baby form or go for the Epic form o.o Hmm Both are nice to look at.

Drachenia
09-12-16, 08:18 AM
No I have the breeding now Cockatorch it is 17 hours , no Fireglider for me now :(

dexterminate
09-12-16, 08:26 AM
Instead of getting firefox it gave me a 14hr animal. Since I cant hatch firefox before the day is done does that mean I cant finish the event now as Ill be one day behind?

hazelnutfarms
09-12-16, 08:29 AM
Instead of getting firefox it gave me a 14hr animal. Since I cant hatch firefox before the day is done does that mean I cant finish the event now as Ill be one day behind?

If you get a day behind, there is no wait time before the next day starts, so since you're behind on day 4, and won't finish the tasks before midnight, whenever you do finish the tasks, chapter 5 will immediately start

dexterminate
09-12-16, 08:35 AM
Wonderful thanks! I thought Id still have to wait until midnight after making the fox to start it. I swear I can never breed what I want when I need it. Im still soo bummed about julius beaver, been trying for him since I unlocked electric and now he is gone. I tried for treent a bunch of times and didnt get her either :(

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 08:35 AM
A heads up for everyone doing the storybook: just won round 32 in the tourney against Bipartibison and received a vote. So you need it for some later chapter.

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 08:39 AM
Epic form :

Hm... That doesn't actually look bad at all. Kind of cool how the lower half looks like it's full of water. This is making me reconsider if I should continue until the donkey...

byteme77
09-12-16, 08:55 AM
not to bothered with this event ahhhhh nice breather for me only getting the 1st two from this one :)

Silverrain1
09-12-16, 10:59 AM
I sold off my Birthday Bear, even though he was level 15, for that exact reason. Almost said something about that in my earlier post about not liking the overly-bright and obnoxiously-patterned looks of this group. I like natural looking colors in my forest. :)

I agree, a more natural blend of colours without the sparkles and sequins. But to each their own. To all who are taking part good luck. Wishing you all the best. Im still on the fence and I need to make a decision!

supermaay
09-12-16, 01:54 PM
A heads up for everyone doing the storybook: just won round 32 in the tourney against Bipartibison and received a vote. So you need it for some later chapter.

We may need to beat Bipartibison 5 times in the tournament. They are Rounds 1, 8, 18, 32, and 45. It will be Level 20 Bipartibison at Round 45 but I'm not sure for the storybook if we need to go all the way to the final round or if Rounds 32 is giving the final vote ticket required for passing the storybook act. I am starting Round 39 soon and will provide the update when I complete the entire 45 rounds. Good luck all.

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 01:59 PM
We may need to beat Bipartibison 5 times in the tournament. They are Rounds 1, 8, 18, 32, and 45. It will be Level 20 Bipartibison at Round 45 but I'm not sure for the storybook if we need to go all the way to the final round or if Rounds 32 is giving the final vote ticket required for passing the storybook act. I am starting Round 39 soon and will provide the update when I complete the entire 45 rounds. Good luck all.

Round 45 should be the tournament prize Mammoth Trunk and not Bipartibison.

clkbc
09-12-16, 02:33 PM
Just got to chapter 4 this morning requiring winning 8 rounds in the tournament. I avoid the tournaments as a rule because they are unfair as to which match ups will win. Case in point, on my primary acct I matched up a level 15 Jingle Shells against a level 2 dragon and won. On my second acct I did the same pairing and lost. I also refuse to use gems to skip.
If this is the way things are going to go, I am out!

I wish good luck to players who are participating & thank Storm8 for the free dragon but I am done and not going further on both my accts.

supermaay
09-12-16, 02:41 PM
Round 45 should be the tournament prize Mammoth Trunk and not Bipartibison.

You're correct. My mistake. Let's see if there is a Bipartibison between Round 32 and 45 to beat.

jim23cash
09-12-16, 10:08 PM
I really hate all these red white and blue animals. And the Mammonth Trunk. I like to keep politics out of my games. I'm here to forget about crud like that. More Fantasy, less politics, please.

ABABAU
09-12-16, 11:41 PM
Yeah, Clark Wayne I just raised my elephant to LVL15 too.

LauraGSJK
09-13-16, 12:32 AM
me too LOL

Thank you so very much Clark Wayne! I don't know what I'd do without you!

AppieP
09-13-16, 12:46 AM
What kind of habitat do we need for the donkeycrat a reward in the event?

Sandybellee
09-13-16, 02:06 AM
Hm... That doesn't actually look bad at all. Kind of cool how the lower half looks like it's full of water. This is making me reconsider if I should continue until the donkey...

Nah... Decided to stick with my decision to stop and leave the elephant in storage. I don't want to waste any apples right now because I'm trying to get to a baseline of 1 million. It was very easy to do in DS but I've been much more eager to feed my FFS animals so I still haven't managed it here. :p

Winter_Miyako
09-13-16, 06:04 AM
Sorry, I have a noob question. Regarding the step to hatch a Firefox, does that part complete when you put the egg in the nest, or when the actual animal comes out of the egg?

I've got two animals breeding now and the timer is 9 hours so I'm hoping it's a Firefox. However I will only get the hatch a Firefox step tomorrow, so wondering if I should wait till I get that step to pop the egg on the nest?

haku8cafe
09-13-16, 06:05 AM
since medoe had expired there is not any breeding I really wanted & special thanks to Clark_Wayne for doing the story so fast .....

before I even start story quest
I got 5x firefox with CU X any dark/fire, I have 4 baby firefox at level 1 in my island & I have to sold one

once I start my story quest
2x hotdog 1x super rare fire/dark animal no firefox lol even with the same CU x any dark/fire breed are you kidding me lol

If I can have a fail please fail me with a 40+ hr breed :p

haku8cafe
09-13-16, 06:10 AM
Sorry, I have a noob question. Regarding the step to hatch a Firefox, does that part complete when you put the egg in the nest, or when the actual animal comes out of the egg?

I've got two animals breeding now and the timer is 9 hours so I'm hoping it's a Firefox. However I will only get the hatch a Firefox step tomorrow, so wondering if I should wait till I get that step to pop the egg on the nest?

it only counts when you BREED FINISH & put in the nest or HATCH the egg.... & MAKE SURE "hatch the firefox" is prompt if not you will have to do it again...

dark X fire or CU X dark/fire is 9hr for firefox congrats

you have to wait for tom & make sure the firefox hatch is prompt before you put it in the nest or just leave it in the nest & DO NOT HATCH till firefox is prompt

Drachenia
09-13-16, 06:17 AM
So I get Fireglider and am still in the timeframe of the storybook . Has anyone ever feed costs for Donkycrat ? :D

Alekzandrea
09-13-16, 09:20 AM

It forced my start yesterday, are you still waiting on yours?

chickenladyx14
09-13-16, 11:19 AM
"Donald" Mammoth Trunk is absolutely hilarious! I'd love to win him but it isn't looking so good for me at the moment.

CocoMom101
09-13-16, 11:55 AM
Still haven't seen the Skyger come up in the storybook chapters. Are we still gonna need to hatch one do u think?

Sandybellee
09-13-16, 12:00 PM
Still haven't seen the Skyger come up in the storybook chapters. Are we still gonna need to hatch one do u think?

If you do, remember that you always get a Skyger by breeding water with fire, so it's a sure thing.

Winter_Miyako
09-13-16, 12:30 PM
it only counts when you BREED FINISH & put in the nest or HATCH the egg.... & MAKE SURE "hatch the firefox" is prompt if not you will have to do it again...

dark X fire or CU X dark/fire is 9hr for firefox congrats

you have to wait for tom & make sure the firefox hatch is prompt before you put it in the nest or just leave it in the nest & DO NOT HATCH till firefox is prompt
Thanks for answering! But which one is it? is it okay to put it in the nest before the Firefox prompt? Just as long as I don't remove it from the nest before the prompt? Is that right?

19sparkles96
09-13-16, 12:40 PM
Thanks for answering! But which one is it? is it okay to put it in the nest before the Firefox prompt? Just as long as I don't remove it from the nest before the prompt? Is that right?

Correct, leave it on the nest till prompted.

19sparkles96
09-13-16, 12:41 PM
Yay, finally won Mammoth "Trump", I mean Trunk. Still waiting for CH 4 to start though.

ABABAU
09-13-16, 02:07 PM
I'm behind andnon chapter 5 but I should catch up for chapter 7 or 8.

Eluzyion
09-13-16, 02:20 PM

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it'll be "breed skyger with any animal" but to be safe if you have open time to breed a skyger of course you can to be ready in case, since we breed two other animals and only had one "breed fairy ferret w another animal" I'm leaning toward it just being a breed skyger to something scenario

Winter_Miyako
09-13-16, 02:28 PM

Winter_Miyako
09-13-16, 02:30 PM
Correct, leave it on the nest till prompted.
Thank you! Appreciate it! :)

puzzlecatz
09-13-16, 02:56 PM
Anyone received the donkeycrat yet. Would be nice to see him

Eluzyion
09-13-16, 02:57 PM
Anyone received the donkeycrat yet. Would be nice to see him

I just did but it's not evolved yet

comeseecomesah
09-13-16, 03:51 PM

If you do, remember that you always get a Skyger by breeding water with fire, so it's a sure thing.

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it'll be "breed skyger with any animal" but to be safe if you have open time to breed a skyger of course you can to be ready in case, since we breed two other animals and only had one "breed fairy ferret w another animal" I'm leaning toward it just being a breed skyger to something scenario

You do need to HATCH A SKYGER in chapter 9.

supermaay
09-13-16, 03:58 PM
You do need to HATCH A SKYGER in chapter 9.

Please list the required acts if you know. The list in Posting #2 is not complete (starting Chapter 8). Thank you for your contribution.

comeseecomesah
09-13-16, 04:24 PM

Please list the required acts if you know. The list in Posting #2 is not complete (starting Chapter 8). Thank you for your contribution.

I was hoping some1 else would post it lol. I had someone visiting so I hurried thru and had some auto completes so no idea,except a couple would be lvl up animal. Here's what I know..
Chap 8-- you know part 1 & 2. 3= collect blue posters x 50 (from farms) 4 = Auto completed but prob lvl up.
Chap 9-- Part 1 = Complete round 32 of tourney (skip 175). 2 = ? Probably lvl up. 3 = Hatch a skyger. I don't think there's a part 4 . reward deco
Chap 10- Part 1 = PLANT (not collect) spell Mellons x 6 (5 hrs) (skip 45) there's 5 parts but all I have after 1 is part 2,3 or 4 Collect blue posters x 50 (skip 66). That's where I'm at now!

Really sorry all so vague. I intended to post it all properly because I'm so thankful myself when people do. At least there's some heads up in my mishmash.

Guessing there must have been a feed Skyger in chap 10 there somewhere.

dexterminate
09-13-16, 04:38 PM
Earlier I completed "hatch a firefox" when I sent my firefox from the breeding ground to the nest to be hatched. He isnt even hatched yet but I have the whole chapter done for the day. I also have the fire glider thingy being bred, gonna hatch something else in my storage in the meantime. When it comes time to hatch the glider thing Ill post if it completes when I put him into the nest or if it makes me wait until he comes out.

CocoMom101
09-13-16, 05:02 PM
Earlier I completed "hatch a firefox" when I sent my firefox from the breeding ground to the nest to be hatched. He isnt even hatched yet but I have the whole chapter done for the day. I also have the fire glider thingy being bred, gonna hatch something else in my storage in the meantime. When it comes time to hatch the glider thing Ill post if it completes when I put him into the nest or if it makes me wait until he comes out.

Mine showed complete as soon as I put him in the nest. Really saves time.

chickenladyx14
09-13-16, 07:15 PM
The moderator animal in this storybook should have been Mike Walrus :D

comeseecomesah
09-13-16, 07:42 PM
Ok so I was for sure on Chapter 10, act 3 = Collect blue posters x 50. Completed that and now Act 4 is collect Red posters x 50. That's alot of collecting if you're on the last day but at least the planted spell melons will go towards it. There is an act 5 so guessing it's to feed Skyger ??

Galadraal
09-13-16, 09:37 PM
REALLY??? You would let stupid politics stop you from getting what you originally thought was a cute critter? I for one really like the various storylines and appreciate when they have a tournament coincide with the storyline. I think the first one was the Maid Mareon (so?) and the Nottingham Sheriff was the tournament reward. I've gotten fed up with most of the tournaments because there are some that take FIVE or so attempts and I try not to waste gems but in these cases, I try harder to get the full set of animals 😄

I know that's just my opinion and you are more than welcome to yours but especially in an election year politics seems to taint everything and ruin it 😞

LauraGSJK
09-13-16, 10:01 PM
Wonderful thanks! I thought Id still have to wait until midnight after making the fox to start it. I swear I can never breed what I want when I need it. Im still soo bummed about julius beaver, been trying for him since I unlocked electric and now he is gone. I tried for treent a bunch of times and didnt get her either :(

Hiya! You can't get Treent from breeding. You get it from expanding. It's in the area before the main area (whereas Lightening Leopard is in the area after the main area). That area is green. I hope my directions aren't too confusing. You should see a tiny little animal squigglying around.

Good luck! :D

Drachenia
09-14-16, 06:21 AM
So what needs here Donkeycrat to feed:

04 x 5 = 020 to LVL 2
16 x 5 = 080 to LVL 3
32 x 5 = 169 to LVL 4 (Evolve)

haku8cafe
09-14-16, 06:27 AM
So what needs here Donkycrat to feed:

04 x 5 = 020 to LVL 2
16 x 5 = 080 to LVL 3
32 x 5 = 169 to LVL 4 (Evolve)

how many hours for it to evolve mate?

Drachenia
09-14-16, 07:04 AM
how many hours for it to evolve mate?

Hello! The Evolve Time is six hours :D

haku8cafe
09-14-16, 07:24 AM

Rare Type

Earning Rates: Lvl4 $167 Lvl 10 $278 EPIC $391

Feed Schedule C

Special Thanks to Clark_Wayne & Drachenia for the Info

DonkeyCrat (earth water, hatching 8h, evolving 6h)

Super Rare Type

Earning Rates: Lvl1 $154 Lvl4 $462 Lvl 10 $1108 EPIC $1232

Feed Schedule D
Level 1 to 2: 20
Level 2 to 3: 80
Level 3 to 4: 160
Level 4 to 5: 400
Level 5 to 6: 1,000
Level 6 to 7: 2,000
Level 7 to 8: 3,000
Level 8 to 9: 4,000
Level 9 to 10: 6,000
Level 10 to 11: 8,000
Level 11 to 12: 12,000
Level 12 to 13: 16,000
Level 13 to 14: 20,000
Level 14 to 15: 24,000

Level 4 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 260 apples
Level 10 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 16 400 apples
Level 10 to Epic Total Apples: 80 000 apples

Total Apples needed 96 660

Drachenia
09-14-16, 07:38 AM
So what needs here Donkeycrat to feed:

0004 x 5 = 00020 to LVL 2
0016 x 5 = 00080 to LVL 3
0032 x 5 = 00169 to LVL 4 (Evolve 6 hours)
0080 x 5 = 00400 to LVL 5
0200 x 5 = 01000 to LVL 6
0400 x 5 = 02000 to LVL 7
0600 x 5 = 03000 to LVL 8
0800 x 5 = 04000 to LVL 9 (Evolfe 6 hours)
1200 x 5 = 06000 to LVL 10
1600 x 5 = 08000 to LVL 11
2400 x 5 = 12000 to LVL 12
3200 x 5 = 16000 to LVL 13
4000 x 5 = 20000 to LVL 14
4800 x 5 = 24000 to LVL 15

Supergirlfashion1
09-14-16, 09:06 AM
0080 x 5 = 00400 to LVL 5
0200 x 5 = 01000 to LVL 6
0400 x 5 = 02000 to LVL 7
0600 x 5 = 03000 to LVL 8
0800 x 5 = 04000 to LVL 9
1200 x 5 = 06000 to LVL 10
1600 x 5 = 08000 to LVL 11
2400 x 5 = 12000 to LVL 12
3200 x 5 = 16000 to LVL 13
4000 x 5 = 20000 to LVL 14
4800 x 5 = 24000 to LVL 15

:o Hi. Can I feed and evolved the Fire Glider and the Donkeycrat bf my chapter 7 and 8 starts.

AppieP
09-14-16, 09:33 AM
:o Hi. Can I feed and evolved the Fire Glider and the Donkeycrat bf my chapter 7 and 8 starts.

NOOOOOO. Dont feed till you were ask to do it. If you feed before it does'nt count.
Only raise to... counts. For example Donkeycrat and Republifant.

Supergirlfashion1
09-14-16, 09:39 AM
NOOOOOO. Dont feed till you were ask to do it. If you feed before it does'nt count.
Only raise to... counts. For example Donkeycrat and Republifant.

Ok. Got it thanks....😉

haku8cafe
09-14-16, 09:47 AM

fire glider NO.... donkeycrat you can bring it up to EPIC once you have hatch it.... if times allows... IT STILL COUNTS

comeseecomesah
09-14-16, 10:22 AM
CHAPTER 10 - Act 5 = FEED SKYGER x 40. Yes FORTY times. So either have 3 Skygers if you can to save food. At least,if you have to evolve Skyger only takes 3 hrs and not 7hrs like the breeding and hatching, but time could be tight by then.

dexterminate
09-14-16, 10:36 AM
Hiya! You can't get Treent from breeding. You get it from expanding. It's in the area before the main area (whereas Lightening Leopard is in the area after the main area). That area is green. I hope my directions aren't too confusing. You should see a tiny little animal squigglying around.

Good luck! :D
There was a treent you could breed. Shes gone now. She was dark/nature. I kept trying when I first started playing cause she seemed unique and like she wouldnt stay around long (I was right!) but I couldnt manage to get her. Sorry idk her name.

Clark_Wayne
09-14-16, 10:49 AM
There was a treent you could breed. Shes gone now. She was dark/nature. I kept trying when I first started playing cause she seemed unique and like she wouldnt stay around long (I was right!) but I couldnt manage to get her. Sorry idk her name.

it is trick and treat

LauraGSJK
09-14-16, 03:21 PM

Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I thought you meant the regular Treent. Sorry you couldn't get the one you wanted, or Julius Beaver. Happens to the rest of us too. I'd been trying off and on to get the Brave Eagle, then when they announced they were discontinuing it, I stepped up my efforts to around the clock. Even sped up breeding/hatching a few times. Never got him. I wish you the best of luck with the events & your future breeding. Take care. :)

pocopicasso
09-14-16, 03:38 PM
THANK YOU
CLARK_WAYNE
Your posts are so very much appreciated and a HUGE help!!

dexterminate
09-14-16, 06:39 PM
Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I thought you meant the regular Treent. Sorry you couldn't get the one you wanted, or Julius Beaver. Happens to the rest of us too. I'd been trying off and on to get the Brave Eagle, then when they announced they were discontinuing it, I stepped up my efforts to around the clock. Even sped up breeding/hatching a few times. Never got him. I wish you the best of luck with the events & your future breeding. Take care. :)

Thank you, you as well! Sucks you couldnt get the eagle. I hope I can manage tessla llama before they get rid of him!! :)

ninasidstorm8
09-14-16, 06:57 PM
This has been an unusual Storybook for me. Everything was going fine until the Hatch a Firefox step. Breeding commons is normally very simple for me but this time I bred a Hot Dog (14 hour), Cursed Rose (21 hour), Hot Dog (14 hour), and Ember Bear (13 hour) before I finally got the 9 hour timer needed. I will not be able to hatch the Firefox until tomorrow morning. At that point I will be 3 days behind in the Storybook. I planted 4 crops of Rune Priunes (20 hour) so I can quickly get the 60 Red Posters required by Chapter 5 Act 3. My next Breeding Attempt will be the Fire Glider required for Chapter 6 Act 3. If I can get it on the first try I should be able to complete through Chapter 6 tomorrow and even Start Chapter 7. Evolving the Donkeycrat will stop my progress at Chapter 7 Act 3 but I hope to start Chapter 9 on time. We will see how well it goes from here but being 3 days behind is a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately I have plenty of food and I just have one more round to go in the tournament, so I have already collected all the votes needed. I also have a baby Firefox to feed while waiting. Now I just need to breed that Fire Glider first thing in the morning tomorrow. If I do, I will raise my baby Firefox to Level 4 so that I can feed it 30 times without having to evolve it. I also have a baby Fire Glider when it comes time to feed it.

haku8cafe
09-14-16, 07:31 PM
This has been an unusual Storybook for me. Everything was going fine until the Hatch a Firefox step. Breeding commons is normally very simple for me but this time I bred a Hot Dog (14 hour), Cursed Rose (21 hour), Hot Dog (14 hour), and Ember Bear (13 hour) before I finally got the 9 hour timer needed. I will not be able to hatch the Firefox until tomorrow morning. At that point I will be 3 days behind in the Storybook. I planted 4 crops of Rune Priunes (20 hour) so I can quickly get the 60 Red Posters required by Chapter 5 Act 3. My next Breeding Attempt will be the Fire Glider required for Chapter 6 Act 3. If I can get it on the first try I should be able to complete through Chapter 6 tomorrow and even Start Chapter 7. Evolving the Donkeycrat will stop my progress at Chapter 7 Act 3 but I hope to start Chapter 9 on time. We will see how well it goes from here but being 3 days behind is a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately I have plenty of food and I just have one more round to go in the tournament, so I have already collected all the votes needed. I also have a baby Firefox to feed while waiting. Now I just need to breed that Fire Glider first thing in the morning tomorrow. If I do, I will raise my baby Firefox to Level 4 so that I can feed it 30 times without having to evolve it. I also have a baby Fire Glider when it comes time to feed it.

same here too... firefox is like an army before I even start story quest... once I start 2 x hot dog & others but no firefox.... I would gladly take that curse rose fail though

btw you only need to plant 2 x rune prune for 60 red posters because there is still 4x or 2x mana bananas otw

you are still good once you manage to get fire glider to hatch since the last skyker is 100% with fire x water. but CU x Skyker I hope for a fail lol. your still awesome :)

LauraGSJK
09-14-16, 08:25 PM

I wish you the best of luck! I really appreciate your posts. You are always so helpful! I was a little worried about you when you stopped posting your Mammoth Trunk tournament results. Glad to see you are doing well with the tournament.

Thank you to everyone that posts. Your experiences, ideas, etc. are very helpful. Good luck everyone! :D

ABABAU
09-14-16, 10:05 PM
I wish you the best of luck! I really appreciate your posts. You are always so helpful! I was a little worried about you when you stopped posting your Mammoth Trunk tournament results. Glad to see you are doing well with the tournament.

Thank you to everyone that posts. Your experiences, ideas, etc. are very helpful. Good luck everyone! :D

Just finished parts 5 and 6. Yay☺😃

Clark_Wayne
09-15-16, 07:40 AM
Donkeycrat Epic form

poofyena
09-15-16, 07:42 AM
Welp looks like I won't be finishing up the storybook. I'm only on round 12 of the tourney so can't see me getting all the votes needed.
At least I'll have the donkey.

Silverrain1
09-15-16, 09:15 AM
Donkeycrat Epic form

That's actually not to bad. And I never played this story book. Do they look big in the forests?

chickenladyx14
09-15-16, 09:36 AM
I am quitting at the donkey too. This storybook is very infuriating. Wasted food on too many common animals and tourney tickets needed to progress to the final prize.
Just my two cents. Good luck to all ....... :)

CocoMom101
09-15-16, 10:01 AM
I've got just over 6 days to **** level 44 and defeat Donald Trunk in the Tournament. Unfortunately, that is no guarantee of success. :p

Clark_Wayne
09-15-16, 10:17 AM
That's actually not to bad. And I never played this story book. Do they look big in the forests?

imo they are not too big :D

here is a general view :

supermaay
09-15-16, 11:23 AM
The award for Chapter 7 is 12 Realm Runes, not 10 as listed in Page 1.

LauraGSJK
09-15-16, 12:16 PM
Just finished parts 5 and 6. Yay☺😃

Congratulations ABABAU! I hope you continue to do well!

CocoMom101
09-15-16, 12:45 PM
After a few breeding mishaps, I finally got my Donkeycrat hatched and evolving to level 4 now. Gonna name him Jackson for the first Democratic President of the United States, Andrew Jackson.

Clark_Wayne
09-15-16, 03:03 PM
The award for Chapter 7 is 12 Realm Runes, not 10 as listed in Page 1.

oups thx i knew i forgot to correct something LOL

Silverrain1
09-15-16, 03:52 PM
imo they are not too big :D

here is a general view :

Thank you. The donkey dsnt look to bad but I'm still not to sure about the elephant.

ninasidstorm8
09-15-16, 07:40 PM
same here too... firefox is like an army before I even start story quest... once I start 2 x hot dog & others but no firefox.... I would gladly take that curse rose fail though

btw you only need to plant 2 x rune prune for 60 red posters because there is still 4x or 2x mana bananas otw

you are still good once you manage to get fire glider to hatch since the last skyker is 100% with fire x water. but CU x Skyker I hope for a fail lol. your still awesome :)

Thanks for the kind words, I haven't had a lot of time to post lately. Missed on my first chance for the Fireglider getting a 16 hour timer (Daredevil) instead. That makes 5 Rares and a Super Rare with 1 common trying for the 2 common animals. Never had so much trouble getting a common. So I have made it to Chapter 6 Act 3 I figure I am about 2 days behind. I am still confident that I can catch up without spending gems. Just need to get the Fireglider on my next try.

EDIT: Second try for the Fire Glider was the charm and the 11 hour timer appeared. Now I need to wait 16 hours for the Daredevil to clear the nest to move the egg to the nest to complete the hatching step. I have a baby Fire Glider to get started on the feeding early. I should be able to catch up Saturday since it will take some time to hatch the Donkeycrat and evolve it.

Good Luck everyone.

CocoMom101
09-15-16, 10:06 PM
I've got just over 6 days to **** level 44 and defeat Donald Trunk in the Tournament. Unfortunately, that is no guarantee of success. :p

Well I did it without too much trouble. He is really cute as a baby so I prob won't level him up unless I need to for future tournaments.

cameandstay
09-16-16, 03:43 AM
It's incredible! for months I tried a petite panda and I had convinced myself it would never come.
Now, I try for the common Fire Glider and what do I get? :eek:
4 .... 4 super rare Petite Panda! :D :eek:
1 rare Cockatorch :D
1 super rare Reckless Roc. (In breeding with Beauty and Crystal Unicorn) :eek:
The first 5 simply bred with lightning Leopard and pyro pony. :confused:
I think this storybook will not be able to finish it :(

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 05:17 AM
It's incredible! for months I tried a petite panda and I had convinced myself it would never come.

1 super rare Reckless Roc. (In breeding with Beauty and Crystal Unicorn)

are you sure mate? I really dun mind having an extra one :)

saucysammis
09-16-16, 09:08 AM
I decided to play the storybook and will appreciate the 2 creatures I've leveled up so far.....

I just sold a Skyger off the nest instead of placing it. Then I made a try for the scarecrow with the Crystal Unicorn and Pygmy giraffe. These are the moments when I always get a 45 hour "fail" of course. In about 4 days I'll hatch a Jade Kirin or an obsidian Cyclops. So I now have to choose:

1. whether to buy a Skyger once the dream bat fail leaves the nest -100 gems- for a Skyger! or
2. whether to speed the fabulous fail. I hate speeding because the anticipation of an ultra rare is -an ultra rare event!
3. Use no gems and be content with having to give up on the storybook/miss out on the bibartibison.

Or: spend the 100 gems on the scarecrow which I really wanted.

The least expensive route, aside from using no gems, is actually to speed the fail.(Jade Kirin or Obsidian Cyclops.)

Silverrain1
09-16-16, 09:26 AM
Can anyone tell me, for those who started the story book on the last possible day to start, what chapter are you on?

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 09:31 AM
I decided to play the storybook and will appreciate the 2 creatures I've leveled up I suppose...

I just sold a Skyger off the nest instead of placing it, then made a try for the scarecrow with the Crystal Unicorn and Pygmy giraffe. These are the moments when I always get a 45 hour "fail" of course. In about 4 days I'll hatch a Jade Kirin or an obsidian Cyclops. So I now have to choose:

1. whether to buy a Skyger once the dream bat fail leaves the nest or
2. whether to speed the fabulous fail. I hate speeding because the anticipation of an ultra rare is -an ultra rare event!
3. Use no gems and be content with having to give up on the storybook/miss out on the bibartibison.

ch9 : 3 acts
- get 1 vote from round 32 (it count if you already won round 32) (skip : 175)
- raise Donkeycrat to level ??
- hatch 1 Skyger

- collect 50 blue posters (skip : 66)
-
- feed skyger x40

it really seems easy if time is on your side...can do this last 2 chapters in less than 24hours

1) just plant 2 x 20hours so the next day once collect 50x poster is prompt you will get it
2) spell melons you need to do 2x since you are left with 4farms so that is 10hours
3)skyker is 14hours include breed n hatch
4)skyker feed 40x is easy with just 3hours if donkeycrat can be EPIC just a mere 3K+ food for skyker is peanuts

but if you are stuck on nest & breeding that is a danger but can dream bat be in the nest for 13hours atm? because since if you free your breeding den skyker can be 100% with fire X Water & just 7hours breeding. the time is crazy & tight if you do not put dream bat DB in nest or DB still not ready

but if DB can be in your nest now I believe you have a lot of time completing this story.... hopefully you have enough time on your side for this hard decision atm :)

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 09:33 AM
Can anyone tell me, for those who started the story book on the last possible day to start, what chapter are you on?

chapter 7 on the next day

supermaay
09-16-16, 09:38 AM
I decided to play the storybook and will appreciate the 2 creatures I've leveled up so far.....

I just sold a Skyger off the nest instead of placing it. Then I made a try for the scarecrow with the Crystal Unicorn and Pygmy giraffe. These are the moments when I always get a 45 hour "fail" of course. In about 4 days I'll hatch a Jade Kirin or an obsidian Cyclops. So I now have to choose:

1. whether to buy a Skyger once the dream bat fail leaves the nest -100 gems- for a Skyger! or

Or: spend the 100 gems on the scarecrow which I really wanted.

The least expensive route, aside from using no gems, is actually to speed the fail.(Jade Kirin or Obsidian Cyclops.)

Using < 50 gems (to speed up breeding of Jade Kirin) to eventually get two Ultra Rare animals (Bipartibison also an Ultra Rare) is a real good deal.

supermaay
09-16-16, 09:42 AM

No such excitement for me. I easily got two Firefoxes and two Fire Gliders in four tries (having two each to reduce the cost for feeding).

littelprincess0313
09-16-16, 10:19 AM
Does anybody have a lv 4-9 donkey? I dont know if I should evolve mine to get the runes

Drachenia
09-16-16, 10:28 AM
Hello all together , so now have 2 Skyger in Habitat and the 3 Skyger is in breeding . At task 10 I'll skipen the 1st point .

Silverrain1
09-16-16, 11:18 AM
chapter 7 on the next day

Thank you.

saucysammis
09-16-16, 11:27 AM
Using < 50 gems (to speed up breeding of Jade Kirin) to eventually get two Ultra Rare animals (Bipartibison also an Ultra Rare) is a real good deal.

Ahhh encouragement. How I love encouragement.

I think you are right. (guesstimating math here) I might be able to do it for that little even though I've got to speed the den and the nest.
I'm on chapter 8 of the storybook...really wish I had just not been lazy and found room, or gotten rid of my epic Skyger. Skipping the breed would have probably been the cheapest if only I had a Skyger to feed! The superstitious part of me is content in believing that had I placed the Skyger I wouldn't have got the 45hr timer, so.....Anyhow my hatch a Skyger task comes at the end of chapter 9 tonight. I will undoubtedly spend a good amount of time visiting the forest today to stare at the timer. Hey I could **** time in the tournament; I still have 10 battles to go in the to reach the goal battle 32. There's still 10 plus hours left till the dream bat hatches so I won't be making any moves until then. I might have to go do the math ....hmm 40 feeds means there's an evolution in there somewhere...

Time to go stare at it. and remember to battle.

cameandstay
09-16-16, 05:00 PM
1 super rare Reckless Roc. (In breeding with Beauty and Crystal Unicorn)

are you sure mate? I really dun mind having an extra one :)

I have to correct me because I made a mistake ... the breeding time confused me ... it was not a Reckless Roc but Fennec Shox. The fact is I have not yet got the fire glider required by the story book.

StefaninaFla
09-16-16, 07:07 PM
I started this at level 20. Is that considered high level? If not, what are chapters 9 & 1 for lower levels?

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 07:15 PM
I started this at level 20. Is that considered high level? If not, what are chapters 9 & 1 for lower levels?

you are in for the mid levels... the good news is your final quest you do not need to lvl donkeycrat to EPIC ... why not help up your level range for others since no one has post it yet

Drachenia
09-16-16, 07:21 PM
Oh my god that's a Tough task again , I hope to collect 45 gems . I have to skip the task with plant Spell Melons . I hope I get the collect posters with 4 farms and finished the task :(

- feed skyger x40

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 07:40 PM
Oh my god that's a Tough task again , I hope to collect 45 gems . I have to skip the task with plant Spell Melons . I hope I get the collect posters with 4 farms and finished the task :(

- feed skyger x40

tks Clark_Wayne for pointing this out ....

2)plant 4x spell melons wait for 5 hours... plant 4x again to unlock prompting of blue poster
3)harvest your 2x 20 hour crop... unlocks 50x red poster n plant spell melons again

without Clark_Wayne notice this last quest can jump to easily 15hours waiting time

goddard7006
09-16-16, 08:42 PM
After a few breeding mishaps, I finally got my Donkeycrat hatched and evolving to level 4 now. Gonna name him Jackson for the first Democratic President of the United States, Andrew Jackson.

I named my Elephant Nixon and Donkey JFK on one account haven't decided what to name it on the other but I like your idea

Supergirlfashion1
09-17-16, 12:06 AM
Hi. I'm so very sad I accidently sold my donkey for 100 instead of pushing the feeding bottom. I was distracted for a tiny second. Can anyone tell me how I can get help to get him back???? Please?!

TwiWoods
09-17-16, 12:12 AM
I finished the Tournament on Friday and now when the new chapter just opened, I cannot get past the first act because it tells me to battle round 32! Will delete and reinstall to see if that kicks starts it.

Edit: Ok. Nevermind - that fixed it. Had a panic moment there for a few minutes :p

Silverrain1
09-17-16, 12:20 AM
Hi. I'm so very sad I accidently sold my donkey for 100 instead of pushing the feeding bottom. I was distracted for a tiny second. Can anyone tell me how I can get help to get him back???? Please?!

Oh no! Not good. You need to send an
Email to support ASAP explaining what happened. Only they can help you for something like this

Supergirlfashion1
09-17-16, 12:38 AM
I guess in the bottom here where it saids contact us it gives me a chance to send an email. I will do it right now. Thanks

Clark_Wayne
09-17-16, 04:06 AM

without Clark_Wayne notice this last quest can jump to easily 15hours waiting time

hum i wasn't planning this way :D
i was going to follow the acts :
the 6 spell melons will me 45 posters
i plant 6 others 5h (the big ones) that give 45 more posters
and i finish with cherry charm

but i think it depends on your own way of planning and how often you can log in FFS ;)

Drachenia
09-17-16, 04:14 AM

Hi I have only 4 farms , I have planted now 2 times 20 hours food and tonight 2 times 5 hours fodder . It is difficult to obtain the 45 gems together for skipen the chapter :D

Rynetory2
09-17-16, 06:43 AM
I guess in the bottom here where it saids contact us it gives me a chance to send an email. I will do it right now. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. Here is Support's email support@storm8.com

StefaninaFla
09-17-16, 07:24 AM
you are in for the mid levels... the good news is your final quest you do not need to lvl donkeycrat to EPIC ... why not help up your level range for others since no one has post it yet

Level 20 player Chapter 9:
1. Feed Armordillo x20
2. Raise Republiphant to level 12
3. Breed armordillo with another animal

And now I wait. I'm planting apples while I wait.

Clark_Wayne
09-17-16, 07:41 AM
here is my own planning for chapter 10 :
3- collect 60 posters with 2x20 runes prunes and the other posters with the 4 remaining farms ;)

Supergirlfashion1
09-17-16, 09:28 AM
I have sent an email. I hope they can help me. Thank for your support.

saucysammis
09-17-16, 10:01 AM
here is my own planning for chapter 10 :

Thank You for this. I was so busy calculating how to spend the least gems speeding my -Obsidian Cyclops-! Off the den that I wasn't planning this planting part at all. I will also plant 3 rounds of rune prunes today.

I waited until I could speed the ObCy off the den with no more than 20 gems. Now a Skyger is brewing. By the start of my chapter 10 tonight I should be able to get the it off the nest for 30 gems or less...but I haven't yet reached battle 32 in the tournament! So whether I speed again will depend on that.

Congrats to all of you who are getting it, hope I'll make it too.

ABABAU
09-17-16, 02:37 PM
If you plant some spell melons, (5 hours) how will you get 50 blue posters and 50 red posters?

Drachenia
09-17-16, 03:11 PM
If you plant some spell melons, (5 hours) how will you get 50 blue posters and 50 red posters?

Hello all you get no posters from your Spell Melons , you must only the Spell Melons plants and after 5 hours you get the posters . I want to say first point plant 6 times Spell Melons , then comes message go to next act and so on until it is collect 50 red posters . Only then you get 5 or 6 posters :D

ABABAU
09-17-16, 03:19 PM
Hello all you get no posters from your Spell Melons , you must only the Spell Melons plants and after 5 hours you get the posters . I want to say first point plant 6 times Spell Melons , then comes message go to next act and so on until it is collect 50 red posters . Only then you get 5 or 6 posters :D

Still don't get it😊😟😒

haku8cafe
09-17-16, 05:51 PM
Still don't get it

try & read post #189 onwards instead of just reading the last page... you might get it ;)

tvangstanke
09-18-16, 04:38 AM
Did anyone write down the story?

AuroraLava
09-18-16, 05:27 AM
I have decided to stop on Chapter 8 because I am not really a fan of the Bipartibison and the requirement for round 32 of the battle is just too much for me. I really should have stopped once I got the donkey but I went ahead and raised it to level 4. I can now concentrate on the other game, where a Tales starts today! Good luck to all those who push through to the end.

poofyena
09-18-16, 06:22 AM
I'm still only on round 20 of the tournament so I'm giving up on the story. For some reason I've just had no luck with this tournament. I won't get the last ballot ticket so I'll just be happy with the Donkey. Good luck to those still going.

Drachenia
09-18-16, 07:05 AM
Oh I was so surprised when I mean Rune Prunes reaped , I got 30 posters. Thank TL for the increase of the posters , which is very good and I was really looking forward . So this storybook was to get better this time for me , as I have again 4 farms . I find this campaign animals really cute and I am all in my forest to welcome :p :p :rolleyes:

chickenladyx14
09-18-16, 07:47 AM
I'm waiting to collect the last of the red posters. I have three level 1 Skygers so I should have no problem feeding the required amount of times in order to finish up the storybook.
Good luck to all and congrats to those who have already finished. :)

Drachenia
09-18-16, 09:36 AM
So I finished the storybook and Bipartibison is sitting in nest

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2266oc12sgum65.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Hello everyone this is the Evolve Time Bipartibison:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2267oqgbzh3re1.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

saucysammis
09-18-16, 10:08 PM
Congratulations Drachenia! So glad you made it. I made it too, with a little help from a few gems to speed up obsidian cyclops out of the den and nest.

Congrats to all of you first rounders who are finishing up today and good luck to all of you second & third rounders who are still going.

supermaay
09-18-16, 10:49 PM
I cruised through the whole event without any problems. I bred Firefox in the first try. In trying to get the 2nd one, I got a 21-hour timer (Cursed Rose). I bred two Fire Gliders in two tries. In the 3rd try for the Paper Lantern Dragon, I got an 18-hour timer (Petite Panda). Both Super Rares are what I really like to have. I also completed the Mammoth Trunk battle tournament in three days. I got nothing to complain for these two events. Good luck to all of you who are still working on.

31aug2002
09-18-16, 11:50 PM
Mine is going down to the wire.
i have to collect the last of my red posters. which will be done in the next 5 mins.
i have 3 baby skygers which i can feed. and then i am done.... phew..

31aug2002
09-19-16, 01:08 AM
just needed to vent out my feelings... but felt it was wrong so am deleting my post
sorry for the rant... sorry to all forum members.

haku8cafe
09-19-16, 01:29 AM
I am so done with this game!!!
I still had 20 mins left and went to collect the last of the red posters . Even spent 2 gems to get the final 7 .
Went to feed my Skygers and the game freezes on me. And shuts down.... Now to get into the game I have to delete and reload it ... Have been doing this for the past 3 months now... Which of course eats up into my time ... I am able to do so with 1 min left and am feeding my 1st Skyger and it again freezes and am not able to complete the task... So lose out on the final prize. I am so disappointed. I have been struggling in this game for past 3 months. Have not been able to complete a single tournament ... Even the 18 day Haden's was an uphill task... Lost out on that too due to the game freezing and reloading issue.
So I guess it's time to say GOODBYE!!!

you do realize that when you post there is timing on your msg right? your first post you only had 10 mins left on story quest mate... I would not come here & post if I am having that timing mate but just complete it... i have to collect the last of my red posters. which will be done in the next 5 mins. i have 3 baby skygers which i can feed. and then i am done.... phew..

I still had 20 mins left and went to collect the last of the red posters . Even spent 2 gems to get the final 7 .

but it is still very frustrating on the last min you could not get it.... well there is still DS game if you prefer :p

comeseecomesah
09-19-16, 03:31 AM
just needed to vent out my feelings... but felt it was wrong so am deleting my post
sorry for the rant... sorry to all forum members.

It's worth a try emailing S8 to explain what happened with all the glitching. They may give you the last dragon. Obviously there's no photo evidence to show how close you were but maybe they would enter your game to see what your activity was or something like that.

31aug2002
09-19-16, 06:01 AM
you do realize that when you post there is timing on your msg right? your first post you only had 10 mins left on story quest mate... I would not come here & post if I am having that timing mate but just complete it... i have to collect the last of my red posters. which will be done in the next 5 mins. i have 3 baby skygers which i can feed. and then i am done.... phew..

but it is still very frustrating on the last min you could not get it.... well there is still DS game if you prefer :p

It's worth a try emailing S8 to explain what happened with all the glitching. They may give you the last dragon. Obviously there's no photo evidence to show how close you were but maybe they would enter your game to see what your activity was or something like that.

There was so much happening....the time difference you see is coz of the time difference on my iPad and laptop ... And I was posting from my laptop while playing the game on the I pad. ...
Any ways ... No sweat ... It's just a game..... But when you are so close and don't reach the final... It is frustrating... And it's happened twice to me.... ..

Drachenia
09-19-16, 06:35 AM
I cruised through the whole event without any problems. I bred Firefox in the first try. In trying to get the 2nd one, I got a 21-hour timer (Cursed Rose). I bred two Fire Gliders in two tries. In the 3rd try for the Paper Lantern Dragon, I got an 18-hour timer (Petite Panda). Both Super Rares are what I really like to have. I also completed the Mammoth Trunk battle tournament in three days. I got nothing to complain for these two events. Good luck to all of you who are still working on.

Congratulations Supermaay ! For me it was not quite as smooth , but I'm glad to have scored Bipartibison . :D

Drachenia
09-19-16, 06:43 AM
Congratulations Drachenia! So glad you made it. I made it too, with a little help from a few gems to speed up obsidian cyclops out of the den and nest.

Congrats to all of you first rounders who are finishing up today and good luck to all of you second & third rounders who are still going.

Thanks Saucysammis ! Yes , I am pleased that you get the Bipartibison have. I congratulate all the people to complete the storybook and good luck to all the still working on the tasks :D

haku8cafe
09-19-16, 05:56 PM

There was so much happening....the time difference you see is coz of the time difference on my iPad and laptop ... And I was posting from my laptop while playing the game on the I pad. ...
Any ways ... No sweat ... It's just a game..... But when you are so close and don't reach the final... It is frustrating... And it's happened twice to me.... ..

actually you can try this, there is a way btw.... It happen when I was at DS I was having the problems like 31aug2002.. I took a pic when I was at my final hours, storybook final hours HAVE A TIMER on your right top... & took another pic when the glitch happen & took pics showing I DID NOT get the ultra rare... since I did not bother about that ultra rare look but I email S8 with the pics & explain....

when it is the ultra rare I wanted my final hours I always took a pic since there is a timer... but 31aug2002 glitch was really bad to delete & download again.... I was having problems with farms resetting means if I harvest the next reload the farms will be empty but my story quest is not log in... this is huge esp the last quest demands 6 x 8hr harvest but it does not log in & obviously I am not planting 8hr AGAIN as time is always very tight on the last 24hours.... the timer pic can show prove .....

S8 did give me the Ultra rare on storage btw so good job on that but I do have pics showing I did have eggs or harvest requirements so maybe you want to try that for the ultra rare you need.... I could not blame S8 btw because I was using an old android device btw :p:rolleyes:

haku8cafe
09-20-16, 01:02 AM
thanks Clark_Wayne for running in front so I can have a very easy story quest completion would be so hard without knowing what is in front

monbohn
09-20-16, 09:23 AM
My timer still says 14 hours so I do still have time to collect my last crops and feed the skygers I have waiting, right? It's not going to suddenly end with today's update?

saucysammis
09-20-16, 10:00 AM
My timer still says 14 hours so I do still have time to collect my last crops and feed the skygers I have waiting, right? It's not going to suddenly end with today's update?

Yes you should be able to believe the timer on the storybook. My storybook ended a few days ago but went beyond an unrelated timer...some sort of value pack I think.

monbohn
09-20-16, 11:22 AM
Yes you should be able to believe the timer on the storybook. My storybook ended a few days ago but went beyond an unrelated timer...some sort of value pack I think.

Thank you. :) I had a little moment of panic, lol.

ninasidstorm8
09-20-16, 11:54 AM
I am late posting this but I did manage to finish the Storybook with a few hours to spare on Sunday. Sunday Morning I had finished evolving a Fire Glider to feed for Chapter 7 Act 2. So I managed to complete Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10 in one day without using any gems. So it is possible for anyone who is still going. Good Luck.

31aug2002
09-20-16, 12:15 PM
actually you can try this, there is a way btw.... It happen when I was at DS I was having the problems like 31aug2002.. I took a pic when I was at my final hours, storybook final hours HAVE A TIMER on your right top... & took another pic when the glitch happen & took pics showing I DID NOT get the ultra rare... since I did not bother about that ultra rare look but I email S8 with the pics & explain....

when it is the ultra rare I wanted my final hours I always took a pic since there is a timer... but 31aug2002 glitch was really bad to delete & download again.... I was having problems with farms resetting means if I harvest the next reload the farms will be empty but my story quest is not log in... this is huge esp the last quest demands 6 x 8hr harvest but it does not log in & obviously I am not planting 8hr AGAIN as time is always very tight on the last 24hours.... the timer pic can show prove .....

S8 did give me the Ultra rare on storage btw so good job on that but I do have pics showing I did have eggs or harvest requirements so maybe you want to try that for the ultra rare you need.... I could not blame S8 btw because I was using an old android device btw :p:rolleyes:

Thank you so much for your suggestions...
As it is I did not much care for the Bipartibison... But I was so near to getting it that when I didn't I was really frustrated.
It has happened to me for a 2nd time. I did not get the hades also ... I was battling it in the last few minutes of the tournament and the game froze.
Probably it is an issue with my device... I am using a 4 yr old iPad 2.
It is updated and has plenty of space in it. And I started having this problem during that event.. And it has continued. Deleting and reinstalling also eats up my data especially in a tournament....
Anyway no sweat!!! :p :)

olgatt
09-20-16, 05:01 PM
33584 sorry about the player above who had troubles and didn't make it. Thanks to this treat i made it luckily. Don't give up. Cheers:)

haku8cafe
09-20-16, 05:48 PM
Thank you so much for your suggestions...
As it is I did not much care for the Bipartibison... But I was so near to getting it that when I didn't I was really frustrated.
It has happened to me for a 2nd time. I did not get the hades also ... I was battling it in the last few minutes of the tournament and the game froze.
Probably it is an issue with my device... I am using a 4 yr old iPad 2.
It is updated and has plenty of space in it. And I started having this problem during that event.. And it has continued. Deleting and reinstalling also eats up my data especially in a tournament....
Anyway no sweat!!! :p :)

NO WAY mate.... hades is WAY TOO CUTE & awesome to pass I would fight or even spend gems to get it... I can understand the pain of you going through & not getting it because of a glitch... if there is a nice animal just take the pics I mention, S8 is understandable since there is pics to back you up... but it is still tedious taking pics but hey at least you can get it than spending days for nothing