Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Cost: 300 Gold
Sells for: 7,800 Coin 20
Build Time: None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Simdiva
09-09-16, 11:24 AM
If anyone is debating this, lollipop is one of my very best fighters. I have always wanted to take it above epic but skittles likes food way too much so will never go above ten. Regardless if you ever see my arena records you would see that he normally tops the leaderboard. He even lives in sugar summit with his buddies nouveau and prima chroma. Great value pack and a must buy if you don't have it.

Jrod333
09-09-16, 12:06 PM
If anyone is debating this, lollipop is one of my very best fighters. I have always wanted to take it above epic but skittles likes food way too much so will never go above ten. Regardless if you ever see my arena records you would see that he normally tops the leaderboard. He even lives in sugar summit with his buddies nouveau and prima chroma. Great value pack and a must buy if you don't have it.

But yet again it's another recently released dragon, and to top it off it was from an event back when events were easy and could be done without gold. Im so mad they won't give us older dragons, and I hope these dragons are a dud as far as sales for them

Nikkook
09-09-16, 02:16 PM
I didn't mind; had spotted lollipop in many lists from tournaments and went for it as soon as she appeared. She's just evolving to level 4 right now.

Exeroth
09-09-16, 03:02 PM
Was hoping for a chance at this guy, seeing as how the event he was a part of took place during my hiatus. Beautiful dragon and very cool habitat!

Simdiva
09-10-16, 12:27 AM
It was not that recent and many people missed it and want it

DeeDe99
09-10-16, 01:18 AM
It was not that recent and many people missed it and want it

Pretty sure it was before my time and I've been playing over 12 months.

Simdiva
09-10-16, 05:22 AM
It was the second birthday event last individual. Also included were truffle bubblegum and cotton candy. My first event so I was very lucky.