PDA

View Full Version : Moving to a New Device?

oo56
09-08-16, 07:24 PM
Can you move your Bakery Story 2 data to another device using the Storm8 user and password like some of the other games do?

kooky panda
09-08-16, 07:41 PM
You will need to use a game that has the feature. Once you move one game all games under that storm ID will also transfer. You may have to restart the game.

oo56
09-09-16, 03:35 PM
So I did do this by first installing Bakery Story and logging in but when I installed this one next it's still at Level 1 and I restarted the game and still nothing.

Rynetory2
09-10-16, 04:46 AM
So I did do this by first installing Bakery Story and logging in but when I installed this one next it's still at Level 1 and I restarted the game and still nothing.

What platforms are your old and new devices? If you're on iOS for both devices, you can force shut your bakery and log into Game Centre and then start BS2.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

To add: can you install all your games apps and try transferring again? Your previous attempt might have failed cos the transfer was done prior to installing BS2.

bexiboo2
09-10-16, 07:18 AM
Phew thank you rynetory!

I've just followed your advice after my BS2 reset to the beginning after I updated my iPad (it gave me a mad panic!)

Rynetory2
09-10-16, 07:52 AM
Phew thank you rynetory!

I've just followed your advice after my BS2 reset to the beginning after I updated my iPad (it gave me a mad panic!)

Awesome! So happy to hear that you have recovered your bakery! Thank you for letting me know. :D

oo56
09-23-16, 05:32 PM
Yeah both devices were IOS. I was transferring from an IPad to an IPhone 6S. I managed to transfer all games to my phone with the Storm8 ID, except Restaurant Story and Bakery Story 2 which I installed after the transfer.

Rynetory2
09-23-16, 06:10 PM
Yeah both devices were IOS. I was transferring from an IPad to an IPhone 6S. I managed to transfer all games to my phone with the Storm8 ID, except Restaurant Story and Bakery Story 2 which I installed after the transfer.

Those installed after the transfer wouldn't work, sorry. To resolve this, you'll need to do another transfer one more time to get the data of those 2 games. I don't think the game allows you to transfer the same account again. Do you have another account to transfer and then do another transfer using this account? If not, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and get an agent to assist you on this.

danie63
01-01-17, 09:39 PM
I got a new phone.. how do I restore my level?

Rynetory2
01-02-17, 05:44 AM
I got a new phone.. how do I restore my level?

You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Bakery Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use Bakery Story 1.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please contact Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

(Merged to similiar topic thread)

CuppyPies
02-28-17, 10:14 AM
Hello! I was wondering if its possible to transfer my Bakery Story game from my old Ipod (iOS) to my new phone that is an Android?? Help!!

kooky panda
02-28-17, 11:35 AM
Hello! I was wondering if its possible to transfer my Bakery Story game from my old Ipod (iOS) to my new phone that is an Android?? Help!!

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.