PDA

View Full Version : Fire Dragon or Ice Dragon

Anaboe
09-08-16, 05:25 PM
One of previous events gave the option to choose the fire or ice dragon. I postponed the choice, because I wanted to save enough gems to get both (500 for another one).

Now the option totally dissapeared from my magic forge.

An I the only one? Is there an option to craft atleast one of them?

SpiritWind00
09-08-16, 05:40 PM
It was the stone that cost an extra 500 gems and you had to craft them both together if you wanted 2 dragons. You will need to contact PikaSquirrel or Support and ask about this...

I've read back through the event thread and it doesn't give a timeframe for crafting the dragon once you get the dragon stone. When did the option in the forge disappear?

genviv
09-08-16, 07:06 PM
I also was waiting to forge one until I had enough gems for the second stone, and the option is gone for me, too. Interestingly, the 'Fire or Ice' goal is still there, but the buttons go nowhere.

I think the options were removed when this event's special forge items were added. Any chance we could get them back? Bummed there wasn't a warning so I could have at least gotten one dragon.

SpiritWind00
09-08-16, 07:57 PM
yes, that's possible... I've let S8 know about this issue as well. thanks ;)

Anaboe if you want to hold off going to Support till I find out you can.

moving to bugs forum.

Anaboe
09-09-16, 03:04 AM
I'll be waiting :) Thanks for your help! You're wunderful, as always :)

SpiritWind00
09-13-16, 01:37 PM
SparklyOctopus has fixed this for you both ;) the crafts are back in the forge!

Anaboe
09-13-16, 02:22 PM
Thank you! Hoping I'll have enouh time to gather enough gems (please, don't give us other tempting offers, lol!)

genviv
09-15-16, 11:48 AM
Fantastic! Thanks so much!

Is this a permanent return, or just temporary?

SpiritWind00
09-15-16, 05:13 PM
Fantastic! Thanks so much!

Is this a permanent return, or just temporary?
The craft is only available if a player has not completed the last untimed part of the Fire and Ice goals; otherwise it is not accessible. It will only stay available until the untimed goal has been completed.