PDA

View Full Version : Restricted in app purchase

hchan2111
09-08-16, 05:12 AM
I have restricted in app purchases on my iPad mini. I do have gems however. I accidentally hit the buy button when I ran out of moves and 44 gems were deducted (it did give me extra moves) but this should not have occurred due to the restriction. Please advise how to get the gems back and how to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Rynetory2
09-08-16, 07:03 AM
I am sorry this happened. For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com and an Agent will help you with your question as well. Thanks.

[S8] Regina
09-08-16, 10:29 AM
I have restricted in app purchases on my iPad mini. I do have gems however. I accidentally hit the buy button when I ran out of moves and 44 gems were deducted (it did give me extra moves) but this should not have occurred due to the restriction. Please advise how to get the gems back and how to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Sorry about this! Restricted In-App purchases means you are unable to buy in-game Gems/packages using real-life currency in any apps. However, it does not apply to Gems/in-game currency that you already have.