PDA

View Full Version : Fall cleaning? Clean out the storage perhaps?

runamuck1
09-07-16, 11:13 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of old "dragon parts" and crafting items? I've only been playing for maybe a year or so and I've already got tons of "spare" parts and extras from tails events/mining/the arena.

One idea would be to have a special dragon a couple times a year in the spell shop where your can select the parts yout want to use. Got extra jigsaw puzzle dragon parts or those extra parts for an overgrowth that your ran out of time mining, trade them in. Maybe a garage sale dragon in the summer and a regifting dragon around Christmas.

Any suggestions would be nice. The clutter is making it take about a minute just to open my storage.

amerirish
09-08-16, 07:54 AM
Unfortunately, players have been asking for this type of solution for YEARS and it just falls on deaf ears :( Maybe someday we'll be able to clean out the junk, but I definitely wouldn't hold your breath :(

JMThrive
09-08-16, 01:54 PM
If not a way to delete at least sort the items alphabetically so we can find things more easily.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately, players have been asking for this type of solution for YEARS and it just falls on deaf ears :( Maybe someday we'll be able to clean out the junk, but I definitely wouldn't hold your breath :(

Yup, I also asked that years ago

Simdiva
09-18-16, 03:19 AM
I know so many of us would love to have this, I would love to clean mine out even tho I'm in iOS and it's not a major issue but it still bugs me that it's hard to find things.

Kennedward
09-18-16, 07:48 PM
I know so many of us would love to have this, I would love to clean mine out even tho I'm in iOS and it's not a major issue but it still bugs me that it's hard to find things.

I wouldn't even say hard to find, I would say it's impossible, just too much junk in storage lol

comeseecomesah
09-18-16, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't even say hard to find, I would say it's impossible, just too much junk in storage lol

I HATE HATE HATE GOING IN THERE!!! At the least least we could have another category ' Old parts' or 'Junk' would be more appropriate. They too busy working out ways to make money rather than quality of game and what we need.

Kennedward
09-19-16, 03:40 AM
I HATE HATE HATE GOING IN THERE!!! At the least least we could have another category ' Old parts' or 'Junk' would be more appropriate. They too busy working out ways to make money rather than quality of game and what we need.

Rather than junk or whatever, they should just delete the old parts that they don't re-introduce back into the game, like what's the point anyway?

Natasha_07
09-21-16, 09:14 AM
I wonder what a 'junk dragon' would look like, depending on the amount of spare parts there could be a gamma of different crafted possibilities. :)

Kennedward
09-22-16, 07:48 AM
I wonder what a 'junk dragon' would look like, depending on the amount of spare parts there could be a gamma of different crafted possibilities. :)

I think that would be funny lol

graovac
10-23-16, 10:34 AM
I dont think they will ever do this since game stores everything on server and they love collecting junk for spare parts since they have plenty of free space...