PDA

View Full Version : Mask count resetting to Zero

JMThrive
09-06-16, 06:26 PM
Two time now my mask count has reset to zero. I had 28 masks first time, then 62 masksm2nd time. I have 3 melting moons which show i earned it 3 times now. I have opened ticket with support for all the good that will do.

[S8] Regina
09-06-16, 06:33 PM
Two time now my mask count has reset to zero. I had 28 masks first time, then 62 masksm2nd time. I have 3 melting moons which show i earned it 3 times now. I have opened ticket with support for all the good that will do.

The team is aware of this issue and currently investigating this matter. Thank you for your patience!

Drachenia
09-06-16, 07:24 PM
Regina;1341680']The team is aware of this issue and currently investigating this matter. Thank you for your patience!

Hello Regina ! I do not know if that will help the team ?

[S8] Regina
09-06-16, 11:36 PM
Hello Regina ! I do not know if that will help the team ?

The issue was caught early on :) I recommend players to please use the most updated version of the game, and do not go back and forth between seasonal versions.

fredbaker
09-07-16, 03:26 AM
Regina;1341732']The issue was caught early on :) I recommend players to please use the most updated version of the game, and do not go back and forth between seasonal versions.

I got a problem of reset too.
My story starts from the LeaderBoard Boosting page.
There is no more timer when I activate boosting in the latest version,neither the normal version nor the tropical one.
Then I went back to the 'moon and sun' version,check the timer,feeding to raise the LB points.
After 1 hour,collecting food, I realise there's sth wrong.
However, that would be too late for me.
I have had battle,switching accounts.
So,the reset problem occur, mask number being defaulted
that happen in more than 1 storm id ...

(A warning may be needed for the others although most people like me seeking help after got into trouble instead of doing research in the DS forum before dragon Tales starts)

Hope I can see this warning page earlier,and no more poor guy like me.

Secondly,no more timer in the LB boosts page is a Gold Trap ,you don't know whether it is activate or not,
it do not turn grey,no timer.
accidently tap by any means
just like the Gem trap in the Castle Story...
that would not be a good experience

Could you please help?
Alfred

p.s. sorry about the 3rd party reference

fredbaker
09-07-16, 04:59 AM

I have no idea how to "opened ticket with support "
Sending email like the way [S8]Regina taught?
Could anyone please guide me.Any help or advice would be whole hearted appreciate.

This is the first time I want my efforts back.
I want the habitat in the World event by not spending gold,sigh....

it's difficult this time ,
I convinced myself spending gold on boosts that benefit in two event,LeaderBoard and "Mask event",
those gold could help me approach the habitat in the Mask event,
that is something I hope I can touch,unlike the 5th

there's almost 200mask in 1 account
food accumulate 12 hour by far,diamond evo,crusader breed
sigh...

Could anyone please guide me.Any help or advice would be whole hearted appreciate.
sorry for the long story
thanks for your time

meoconlunar
09-07-16, 09:47 AM
Lost points .....

I sent mail to TeamLava Support already, my ticket (#2114939)

and I have just realized that I am not the only one.

Drachenia
09-07-16, 10:17 AM
Regina;1341732']The issue was caught early on :) I recommend players to please use the most updated version of the game, and do not go back and forth between seasonal versions.

Hello Regina , I play on DS 2.4.3 and not any seasonal versions . The Secreenshot is the main DS , I can not send a kite on Quest send after masks , just as I do not get masks of the arena . Now I do not know latest stand of DS am :D
I'm play on IPad IOS 9.3.5

kooky panda
09-07-16, 10:24 AM
I have no idea how to "opened ticket with support "
Sending email like the way [S8]Regina taught?

To contact support, please send an email to support@storm8.com

[S8] Regina
09-07-16, 10:41 AM
I got a problem of reset too.
My story starts from the LeaderBoard Boosting page.
There is no more timer when I activate boosting in the latest version,neither the normal version nor the tropical one.
Then I went back to the 'moon and sun' version,check the timer,feeding to raise the LB points.
After 1 hour,collecting food, I realise there's sth wrong.
However, that would be too late for me.
I have had battle,switching accounts.
So,the reset problem occur, mask number being defaulted
that happen in more than 1 storm id ...

(A warning may be needed for the others although most people like me seeking help after got into trouble instead of doing research in the DS forum before dragon Tales starts)

Hope I can see this warning page earlier,and no more poor guy like me.

Secondly,no more timer in the LB boosts page is a Gold Trap ,you don't know whether it is activate or not,
it do not turn grey,no timer.
accidently tap by any means
just like the Gem trap in the Castle Story...
that would not be a good experience

Could you please help?
Alfred

p.s. sorry about the 3rd party reference

For the Leaderboard Boost, the team was aware of this matter yesterday. Please write to support@storm8.com and they will help you with your account :)

In regards to the Masks, the team is currently working on it. I recommend using the most updated version or the original version to play the World Event. Please do not switch back and forth between seasonal versions. Thank you!

meoconlunar
09-08-16, 05:30 AM
How can we get the last individual prize ?? still no reponse.

[S8] Regina
09-08-16, 10:30 AM
How can we get the last individual prize ?? still no reponse.

Sorry about this! The team is still currently investigating and finding a solution for this issue. Thank you for your patience!

[S8] Regina
09-08-16, 04:46 PM
This issue should be fixed now! :cool:

If you have any questions regarding your Mask count, please email support@storm8.com for account assistance.