Type: White Yellow Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 30
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Jrod333
09-06-16, 06:14 PM
No no no. More OLD dragons please. The last 50 value packs with the exception of steampnk are all new dragons. We need dragons that were never released to android EVER and haven't been around in a long time. This dragon was just released within this year

pinkflower7777
09-06-16, 08:53 PM
No no no. More OLD dragons please. The last 50 value packs with the exception of steampnk are all new dragons. We need dragons that were never released to android EVER and haven't been around in a long time. This dragon was just released within this year

While I understand why you would like some of the older dragons released vs newer ones, I am very happy that Carousel is available to to purchase in a pack. It is one of my favorite dragons, and as it was the mining dragon for April / May 2015 and i only started 11 months ago, it is the first time I've been able to obtain it.

It would be nice to see the older dragons too, I'm sure many current players still need / want them. I would especially love to see the older Champions.

Jrod333
09-07-16, 10:05 AM
While I understand why you would like some of the older dragons released vs newer ones, I am very happy that Carousel is available to to purchase in a pack. It is one of my favorite dragons, and as it was the mining dragon for April / May 2015 and i only started 11 months ago, it is the first time I've been able to obtain it.

It would be nice to see the older dragons too, I'm sure many current players still need / want them. I would especially love to see the older Champions.

I'm not saying they should never re-release newer dragons like this one but the older ones should be released first. The older ones are needed by more people too, such as yourself, a newer player and also older players who missed them and also us android users who were never given some of these dragons at all

FieldsLikeB
09-08-16, 08:10 PM
I myself am thrilled to have had the opportunity to purchase Carousel Dragon. I love this dragon. Thanks