Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Yellow
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

Collect 80 School Supplies by battling to craft :)

Nikkook
09-06-16, 11:42 AM
Excited by this one - teacher here!
Physics teacher for 24 years and I love the design!

nyrrem
09-06-16, 11:55 AM
Yes! I am a teacher too. A dragon for me!

byteme77
09-06-16, 12:31 PM
ooh like this dragon and black/yellow :)

amerirish
09-06-16, 12:52 PM
I hope they follow this up with a Teacher's Pet Dragon (complete with apple in hand and pocket protector!)

Exeroth
09-06-16, 02:41 PM
This is a really cute dragon, and a great follow up to the courier whom I just barely managed to get. Hoping to craft two of these ones :3

temecee
09-06-16, 07:56 PM
This seems like a nice one. I hope to be able to get enough pieces for one.

kat8rose
09-06-16, 10:11 PM
When does this start? Past midnight Tuesday here, courier dragon gone, this still not on my game? Latest crashing edition installed, Android, ty

kooky panda
09-07-16, 10:40 AM
When does this start? Past midnight Tuesday here, courier dragon gone, this still not on my game? Latest crashing edition installed, Android, ty
It should already be in your spell shop. If you do not see it, please try restarting your game or device.

kat8rose
09-07-16, 01:53 PM
It should already be in your spell shop. If you do not see it, please try restarting your game or device.

I got the game to stop crashing for a minute, battled, and got a school supply. So it's there! Just won't stop crashing long enough for me to see if it shows up on battle arena now.

Yes, moved to sd card, reinstalled, force stop, etc etc etc...and only steady version for buying habitats, mining, battling..Halloween. ..no longer supported!

So, this guy might be there...I can't see it yet! Good luck all trying

amerirish
09-13-16, 08:04 AM
Is anyone else noticing that regular, non-tournament, battles are getting increasingly more difficult? In the last two days or so, I've had particular trouble with a Genie 14 and now a Kitsune 14. Even using level 14 champs or level 15 Diamond/Hybrids aren't working. It's really weird :confused:

Jackiesq
09-13-16, 10:01 AM
I got the game to stop crashing for a minute, battled, and got a school supply. So it's there! Just won't stop crashing long enough for me to see if it shows up on battle arena now.

Yes, moved to sd card, reinstalled, force stop, etc etc etc...and only steady version for buying habitats, mining, battling..Halloween. ..no longer supported!

So, this guy might be there...I can't see it yet! Good luck all trying

Yes only good version and we can't use it anymore.... 31 crashes before I was able to buy a habitat that stays...😠
Good point about the crashes is with the battles!!!
If I loose a battle, I don't heal! Close the battlefield asap, and buy a habitat! Game crashes, after restarting the game, I have a new change to win the same battle most of the times... 😂

amerirish
09-14-16, 06:48 AM
Just started crafting #1 - with the double parts coming in through the tourney, I'm sure I'll be crafting another one before long :)

nyrrem
09-14-16, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know how long this dragon is in the battle arena for?

amerirish
09-14-16, 12:04 PM

It was released on September 6th and usually sticks around for about a month or 5 weeks. Mods please correct me if I'm mistaken :)

raygill1
09-14-16, 03:01 PM
She's on the nest and already 28 pieces in storage for my second! :o

roguebee
09-14-16, 06:22 PM

As Amerirish noted, 4 -5 weeks is a good time estimate. 27 out of 31 previous Arena dragons fell within this timeframe. 3 lasted longer and 1 was shorter (25 days).

pernmagic
09-15-16, 07:03 AM
Is anyone else noticing that regular, non-tournament, battles are getting increasingly more difficult? In the last two days or so, I've had particular trouble with a Genie 14 and now a Kitsune 14. Even using level 14 champs or level 15 Diamond/Hybrids aren't working. It's really weird :confused:
Yes I noticed about 3to 4 weeks ago, opponent are a higher level than they were before and more difficult to win ....... I seem to be finding the the colour coding is much more important to win and magic has more of its place .....

But crafting teacher egg just on the nest

Bastiaan0
09-15-16, 10:12 AM

No, not particularly. Got Teacher in the spell shop just before the tournament, Fire lvl 15 won about 90% of the battles.
Will have 60 school supplies after the tournament, maybe I'll craft a second. Not that I need any, but large onyx's are pretty hard to get. So maybe.

Florr06
09-16-16, 07:38 AM
First one crafting, might try to get another one to trade.

temecee
09-16-16, 08:34 AM
Just starting crafting mine.

divanightclub
09-17-16, 12:46 AM
Crafting mine now as well. I didn't even realize I already reached the 80 school supplies needed. Decided to check and accumulated 10 extra pieces..smh

DeeDe99
09-17-16, 05:45 AM
I'd craft mine, but the Ranger is being crafted. Teacher has to wait.

nyrrem
09-17-16, 07:44 AM
Crafting mine now as well. I didn't even realize I already reached the 80 school supplies needed. Decided to check and accumulated 10 extra pieces..smh

Likewise. I will ve going for another one. I could do with a black gem.

raygill1
09-19-16, 06:12 AM
As soon as rangers crafted I can start my next teacher, I'll trade one in but really I wish we could trade them between ourselves lol

pernmagic
09-20-16, 08:17 AM
2nd one. Crafting ......

FieldsLikeB
09-20-16, 11:19 AM
Well she's tiring in her habitat. Really like these dragons with trades and professions.

RhodryMaelwaedd
09-22-16, 06:36 PM
Does Storm8 always give a warning before removing these crafting dragons? I mean, I've got 80 pieces for the Teacher Dragon but because of crafting for the Tales it is not a good time right now for crafting this dragon. But I also don't wanna risk being to late for it...

roguebee
09-22-16, 07:02 PM
Does Storm8 always give a warning before removing these crafting dragons? I mean, I've got 80 pieces for the Teacher Dragon but because of crafting for the Tales it is not a good time right now for crafting this dragon. But I also don't wanna risk being to late for it...

Yes, S8 gives us notice on an Update Day that the dragon will expire on the following Update Day. So when all the new pop ups appear on Tuesdays and Fridays, keep an eye out for one that warns the crafting dragons ends on the following Update Day.

Kennedward
09-23-16, 12:39 AM
Won't be crafting this until I finish tales, which should be in 2 days

Bastiaan0
09-23-16, 07:38 AM
If there's no tournament today (expecting one, though ;)) I'll be on exactly 80 pieces again after the tales are finished :D

Florr06
09-23-16, 02:11 PM
Thanks to the current tournament with two school supplies for each battle, I should easily craft my 2nd Teacher to trade :)

Kennedward
09-23-16, 09:49 PM
Tournament helps a lot in collecting these pieces, since quite a few of the earlier battles are against low level dragons and those are easy to win

nyrrem
09-24-16, 03:45 AM
I am on my way to a second teacher. Got 63 pieces. I could do with another black gem.

I wish there were some pink dragons in the battle crafting. It is taking ages to breed, evolve and trade virtue dragons to get each little pink stone.

raygill1
09-28-16, 02:09 AM
I'm crafting my third, trying not to battle now as I don't want any left over pieces, do we know when she's leaving?

amerirish
09-28-16, 06:51 AM
I'm crafting my third, trying not to battle now as I don't want any left over pieces, do we know when she's leaving?

Right there with you; almost have enough for #3 (trading two of them, only keeping 1). I don't know when this one is leaving but if we have a tourney this weekend my plan will be shot :(

random59
09-28-16, 12:02 PM
Right there with you; almost have enough for #3 (trading two of them, only keeping 1). I don't know when this one is leaving but if we have a tourney this weekend my plan will be shot :(

Likewise, I have stopped battling, just waiting to see how the weekend goes, if we get another flash tournament I think I will be over by roughly 4. Crafted 2 and nearly enough for 3.

...If there is a flash tournament I will be on 79 for my 3rd, so very happy, should have no spare parts for once.

raygill1
09-29-16, 04:44 AM
I've got my three, never managed that before, I hope there's no tournament this weekend, really don't want any extra pieces, I wish I could trade them for sulphur pieces, which I missed out on! That would be a good options, to be able to trade/swap excess items in storage for ones we actually need!

raygill1
09-29-16, 05:13 AM
I've got my three, never managed that before, I hope there's no tournament this weekend, really don't want any extra pieces, I wish I could trade them for sulphur pieces, which I missed out on! That would be a good options, to be able to trade/swap excess items in storage for ones we actually need!

raygill1
09-30-16, 12:01 PM
And here starts the excess pieces which are going to clutter up my storage..... 3 day tourney here we come!

amerirish
09-30-16, 12:46 PM
And here starts the excess pieces which are going to clutter up my storage..... 3 day tourney here we come!

LOL, yeah apparently we could start a club called "Plan to Avoid Excess Storage Parts Goes Down the Tube" :p

random59
09-30-16, 01:09 PM
If there's no tournament today (expecting one, though ;)) I'll be on exactly 80 pieces again after the tales are finished :D

Likewise, I have stopped battling, just waiting to see how the weekend goes, if we get another flash tournament I think I will be over by roughly 4. Crafted 2 and nearly enough for 3.

..if there is a flash tournament I will be on 79 for my 3rd, so very happy, should have no spare parts for once.

Yes, should be no spare parts for me, so glad I stopped battling after last flash tournament:)

nyrrem
09-30-16, 03:04 PM
When does the Teacher Dragon leave?

random59
09-30-16, 03:52 PM
When does the Teacher Dragon leave?

Normally 1 month, so anytime between Wednesday and Saturday would be my guess probably Saturday.

PinkBubbles75
09-30-16, 03:58 PM
Just started crafting my second one. I'm gonna trade it for the large black & yellow gems. I need more of those so I can craft jade and tiger's eye

AltonHastur
09-30-16, 11:41 PM
Why do we have this one for so long and the mining dragons for a shorter amount of time?

Kennedward
09-30-16, 11:43 PM
At the way things are going, I may even get enough for a 2nd one, which means I can trade 1 of them

roguebee
10-01-16, 08:09 AM
I didn't see any announcement yesterday about Teacher expiring, so we have until at least next Friday.

random59
10-01-16, 11:55 AM
3rd Teacher crafting and no spare parts in strorage, I will cry a river of tears if we get a Tournament during the week, then I will need to build a bridge to get over it, lol.

...why can some post other emojis, I cant:mad:

nyrrem
10-01-16, 03:31 PM
Great. If it lasts until next weekend I will get enough for a 3rd.

My second has been traded and I am crafting my Tiger's eye.

temecee
10-02-16, 01:53 AM
Just started my second one. this will be my fisrt duplicate of a crafted dragon so I'll be sad to trade him but I will still do it.

Kennedward
10-02-16, 04:13 AM
Just started my second one. this will be my fisrt duplicate of a crafted dragon so I'll be sad to trade him but I will still do it.

Same here

DragonflyRocket
10-02-16, 05:24 AM
Crafted and traded my 2nd one, doubt I'll get to a 3rd before it finishes.
Got 34/80.

roguebee
10-02-16, 08:37 AM
Great. If it lasts until next weekend I will get enough for a 3rd.

My second has been traded and I am crafting my Tiger's eye.

I'm just hoping to get enough to craft a second.

Kennedward
10-02-16, 07:27 PM
Just trade one, now my other one is waiting in a long line to evolve, despite having 2 evolution temples, I still have a lot of new dragons to evolve lol

Moonyju
10-04-16, 11:50 AM
Er... has anyone seen an announcement saying it was leaving? Or did I just miss it?

Exeroth
10-04-16, 11:58 AM
No, everyone seems to have been caugt off guard by this ):

mylord7
10-04-16, 12:21 PM
It is the first time that they changed the dragon without a warning.
There was neither a pop up notice, nor a "limited time" note below the dragon picture, as usual, inside the spell shop.
I was only 2 rounds away from collecting the needed 80 parts (for a second time) and they didn't inform us that the dragon is expiring.
I could easily spend some gold to speed up the rounds, but we didn't know that they will replace the dragon.
I feel extremely angry about it right now!!! :mad:

random59
10-04-16, 01:11 PM
It is the first time that they changed the dragon without a warning.
There was neither a pop up notice, nor a "limited time" note below the dragon picture, as usual, inside the spell shop.
I was only 2 rounds away from collecting the needed 80 parts (for a second time) and they didn't inform us that the dragon is expiring.
I could easily spend some gold to speed up the rounds, but we didn't know that they will replace the dragon.
I feel extremely angry about it right now!!! :mad:

This maybe the new norm, we normally have them for 4 weeks and this one disappeared 4 weeks to the day. I believe that the mining dragon will also leave at exactly 4 weeks to the day as well, will not have time to get parts for another but will mine solely for food availability.

nyrrem
10-04-16, 01:30 PM
No warning that the teacher was going. That isn't fair. I hate this game so much at times. I only had 7 more pieces to get. 😠

D_Raho
10-04-16, 02:04 PM
No warning is supremely stupid, though. Because now you can't even coax your customers into spending gems for the missing parts to hurry up and craft before expiration. Not a smart move. Just another way to stick it to the customers. It hurts them and us. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. They need to fix that. Or at least address it. Zero warning feels like a mistake on someone's part at S8.

mylord7
10-04-16, 03:32 PM
This maybe the new norm, we normally have them for 4 weeks and this one disappeared 4 weeks to the day. I believe that the mining dragon will also leave at exactly 4 weeks to the day as well, will not have time to get parts for another but will mine solely for food availability.
Yes, i know that every crafting dragon lasts about 4 weeks and so the expected expiration day would be either today or Friday.
There was no warning for today and for this reason i was expecting to see the pop up notice for the Friday, but instead of this, they replaced the dragon.
If it was a teaser that would bring them more money, they wouldn't forget to announce it!
So, i don't care if it is a new norm or not, but unfortunately lately all the new norms are against the players and we always have to expect the unexpected in a bad way, which makes the game less fun...

[S8] Regina
10-04-16, 05:44 PM
In regards to the Teacher Dragon, we are sorry that there was no notice. Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with this matter. Thank you!

random59
10-05-16, 01:46 AM
Yes, i know that every crafting dragon lasts about 4 weeks and so the expected expiration day would be either today or Friday.
There was no warning for today and for this reason i was expecting to see the pop up notice for the Friday, but instead of this, they replaced the dragon.
If it was a teaser that would bring them more money, they wouldn't forget to announce it!
So, i don't care if it is a new norm or not, but unfortunately lately all the new norms are against the players and we always have to expect the unexpected in a bad way, which makes the game less fun...

Look, I couldn't agree with you more but these new norms do not benefit the player, I understand that Storm8 is a business and needs to make money but I think our needs as consumers have to be addressed as well.

We are all human, humans make mistakes, programmers are human, hence they make mistakes, even Chefs like me make mistakes but ours can be lethal, this is a game!

Lethal is the wrong word, fatal would be better with a person who has food allergies.

temecee
10-05-16, 02:57 AM
I managed to craft the second one just in time. If I would have postponed it just a little bit I would have lost it. So I feel pretty lucky about this.

[S8] Regina
10-05-16, 09:58 AM
What should we say to support? Just tell them how it was a stupid move or something? I don't see what they would be able to address, here.

Agree, i don't see how support can help with this.

I am sorry that this happened. The support team has been address on how to handle this. Please just let them know that you are writing in about the Teacher Dragon. You will need to write in to receive help on this matter.

The game teams have already been made aware of the missing notification in-game for the Teacher Dragon. Again, I am sorry that this happened and no notifications were made for our players. Thank you!

AliceWinter24
10-06-16, 12:09 AM
Regina;1351876']I am sorry that this happened. The support team has been address on how to handle this. Please just let them know that you are writing in about the Teacher Dragon. You will need to write in to receive help on this matter.

The game teams have already been made aware of the missing notification in-game for the Teacher Dragon. Again, I am sorry that this happened and no notifications were made for our players. Thank you!

Can you write in about several accounts at the same time? I was working on the Teacher Dragon on all my accounts, just don't know if it's okay to list multiple accounts in one email to them.

Rynetory2
10-06-16, 12:24 AM
Can you write in about several accounts at the same time? I was working on the Teacher Dragon on all my accounts, just don't know if it's okay to list multiple accounts in one email to them.

It's fine to write in on several accounts. You just need to let them know specific info for individual account. Hope this helps.

AliceWinter24
10-06-16, 12:38 AM
It's fine to write in on several accounts. You just need to let them know specific info for individual account. Hope this helps.

Thank you :)

LadyPuercoLoco
10-08-16, 08:16 AM
Please bear with the newbie; I am just trying to figure this all out...I have 78 apples in storage....is it possible this dragon will be offered again at some time? Is there anything that can be done with the ones left in storage?

Thanks so much,
ID: LadyPuercoLoco

roguebee
10-08-16, 08:35 AM
Please bear with the newbie; I am just trying to figure this all out...I have 78 apples in storage....is it possible this dragon will be offered again at some time? Is there anything that can be done with the ones left in storage?

Thanks so much,
ID: LadyPuercoLoco

If this is for your first Teacher dragon, send an e-mail to support with your ID, number of parts, and Teacher dragon in message header.

mylord7
10-13-16, 04:56 PM
Regina;1351646']In regards to the Teacher Dragon, we are sorry that there was no notice. Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with this matter. Thank you!
Thanks a lot Regina for your help and suggestion. Indeed the support team was informed and handled the issue properly! :)
Well done this time and sorry for my nagging in my previous post!

[S8] Regina
10-13-16, 05:31 PM
Thanks a lot Regina for your help and suggestion. Indeed the support team was informed and handled the issue properly! :)
Well done this time and sorry for my nagging in my previous post!

No worries, glad you got help! :D