PDA

View Full Version : Restore account login feature

Deaf4eternity
09-04-16, 05:55 PM
I would really like to be able to switch accounts like I can on Bakery Story and am frustrated that this feature has been removed. A few people I talked too also have this issue so I know I'm not alone in this. I tried to get this fixed over emails but nothing can be done except one way, which is the login account feature.

So this is my suggestion, bring the account login feature back!

Cjoanell7
09-04-16, 09:07 PM
I've also tried this as well. As much money as I've spent, I'm not starting over and I'm definitely not spending that again. I will play something else if they can't fix it. Which is crazy because mine is linked to my play STORE AND FB.

Rynetory2
09-05-16, 12:21 AM
I've also tried this as well. As much money as I've spent, I'm not starting over and I'm definitely not spending that again. I will play something else if they can't fix it. Which is crazy because mine is linked to my play STORE AND FB.

You need not start all over again. Try using the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer your games. If you have issues transfering the games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent assist you.

Deaf4eternity
09-05-16, 07:56 PM
Even if I change accounts on my BS and go to my RS, the account is not changing over in RS. There is absolutely no login feature at all in RS.

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 04:15 AM
Even if I change accounts on my BS and go to my RS, the account is not changing over in RS. There is absolutely no login feature at all in RS.

If you're on iOS, you can try logging back into the game center to recover your game. It helped with some players so give it a try.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story.

If you are still cant recover after trying, then send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent help you further.

Deaf4eternity
09-06-16, 10:21 AM
I tried Game Center but it didn't work. And I tried emailing about this issue but they're all at a loss and none of their suggestions work. I just think it's best for all players if the account login was restored. Less hassle, and more successful way of getting back into an account rather than doing all the run-arounds.