PDA

View Full Version : Potion of Gills

Solientus
09-02-16, 02:27 PM
I wasn't sure if I needed to e-mail directly or if posting here would be enough.

I'm on Blythewood Sapling Part 2 and crafted the Potion of Gills for the first time.
From reading ahead I knew I'd need more so I crafted 2 at once.
I harvested my Potion shops at the same time and the rest of the quest popped sending me to do Deep Sea Adventure.
I went on the Adventure but went I tried to go out again my second potion is no where to be found.

I've tried force closing and also uninstalled/reinstalled the game.
I'm hoping this can be resolved quickly. I gemmed my first adventure to get things going, but this snag is eating away at Adventure time : /

*Edit*Since no response, I guess I'm in the wrong place. I'll send an e-mail.

SpiritWind00
09-05-16, 04:44 AM
Sorry, I've been away a couple of days and S8 are in the weekend still.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me at the time. I think the max is 1 and maybe that's why my second potion went into the abyss. I remember being devastated about the mermaid scales as they were very scarce. I think you'll have to (unfortunately) craft another one... That's what I ended up doing at least.

Solientus
09-06-16, 03:10 PM
Sorry, I've been away a couple of days and S8 are in the weekend still.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me at the time. I think the max is 1 and maybe that's why my second potion went into the abyss. I remember being devastated about the mermaid scales as they were very scarce. I think you'll have to (unfortunately) craft another one... That's what I ended up doing at least.

I ended up just carrying on Saturday. I guess the max isn't increased to 5 until you get past that first one.
I still made my souvenir and finished that part up, it just hurt a little. Such a waste.

Thanks for responding though, SW.
It looks like I'll just have to eat this loss unfortunately.