PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading, check connection and try again

HotPepper97
09-02-16, 06:18 AM
I am in eastern time zone, was playing this morning at 6:05 am, then around 6:40 was not able to get the game to load. The error message came up saying the game requires an Internet connection and to check my connection and try again. I was on wifi, and I'm in Georgia so thought the tropical storm may have affected the ISP. So I switched wifi off and tried using LTE. Still no luck. Forced closed and restarted the game, restarted phone twice. Can get online for other things, just not the game. Have tried the wifi at work, LTE here and still not loading. All other internet things are working fine. It's currently 9:17 here and the game hasn't loaded at all since before 7am.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!

SparklyOctopus
09-02-16, 10:28 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps load the game?

federerGOAT
09-02-16, 10:21 PM
I am in eastern time zone, was playing this morning at 6:05 am, then around 6:40 was not able to get the game to load. The error message came up saying the game requires an Internet connection and to check my connection and try again. I was on wifi, and I'm in Georgia so thought the tropical storm may have affected the ISP. So I switched wifi off and tried using LTE. Still no luck. Forced closed and restarted the game, restarted phone twice. Can get online for other things, just not the game. Have tried the wifi at work, LTE here and still not loading. All other internet things are working fine. It's currently 9:17 here and the game hasn't loaded at all since before 7am.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!

I had the same problem before.
Fixed it by rebooting the device.