PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Rynetory2
09-02-16, 05:40 AM
You can ask general game play questions on this thread. :)

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
09-02-16, 04:29 PM
A few of us over in the Lani quest thread were wondering if Lani as a restaurant visitor dropping the occasional stamp is here to stay or that she's only here for the duration of the event ?
*fingers crossed* I hope she stays

dashopepper
09-02-16, 07:42 PM
What does the triple decker do? Anything or is just for show? What items other than stoves can I buy that are helpful? Thank you for any tips or advice 😀👍

Rynetory2
09-02-16, 08:23 PM
A few of us over in the Lani quest thread were wondering if Lani as a restaurant visitor dropping the occasional stamp is here to stay or that she's only here for the duration of the event ?
*fingers crossed* I hope she stays

Let me check on this.

silvertiger74
09-02-16, 09:59 PM
I am not sure if I was just imagining things but I am sure I just got a notification about welcoming a PUP into the resturant?

Opened resturant but nothing was there excpet for the new Lani goals
:confused:

anicak84
09-03-16, 12:11 PM
Any estimate on when is the wine appliances/ingredients coming to Android OS?

elnymiel
09-04-16, 12:31 AM
Hi, I'm just active back on this game. Does any one know how to earn turbinado sugar (the icon looks like brown shell or something) and cheese (the icon is yellow square). I need them to complete the recipe like Dark Chocolate Mouse, Moroccan Hummus, etc.

Thanks for any responses.

09-04-16, 03:01 AM
Hi, I'm just active back on this game. Does any one know how to earn turbinado sugar (the icon looks like brown shell or something) and cheese (the icon is yellow square). I need them to complete the recipe like Dark Chocolate Mouse, Moroccan Hummus, etc.

Thanks for any responses.

If you don't have it yet you need to buy the Farm Fresh Stand in the appliances menu. In this stand you order the special items such as Turbinado sugar and European butter by using stamps.
Bronze stamp for duck eggs / 30 minutes
Silver stamp for Turbinado sugar / 4 hours
Gold stamp for European butter / 8 hours

After the order time has passed you can collect these items from the stand and you'll get a few of the items ordered along with recipe cards.
To learn a new recipe you need the item such as Turbinado sugar and a certain amount of recipe cards. Once it's learned you don't need recipe cards to cook it again but just the special item.

Ways to earn stamps:
- Daily quests for iOS users
- Events such as cruises and the Lani quest which is currently running along with other events
- Currently there's a "cook anything" stamp drop. Just keep cooking and every now and then a stamp drops. Chances are this is only for the duration of the quest.
- Lani visiting the restaurant might also leave a stamp. Unsure yet whether this is a permanent addition or that it's only temporary because of the quest.

Rynetory2
09-05-16, 12:49 AM
What does the triple decker do? Anything or is just for show? What items other than stoves can I buy that are helpful? Thank you for any tips or advice ����
Are you referring to the Triple Decker in Restaurant Story 2? If you are, it's a recipe that you can cook.

Moved to Restaurant Story 2 forum.

AnisWa
09-05-16, 11:43 AM
Is anyone else having this issue? None of the waiters/waitresses or customers are moving. I'm able to make various dishes but no one is serving or eating, or leaving. I've tried closing out and going back into the game, not working. It's as if they're on strike! Lol

littledarc3
09-05-16, 12:37 PM
Is anyone else having this issue? None of the waiters/waitresses or customers are moving. I'm able to make various dishes but no one is serving or eating, or leaving. I've tried closing out and going back into the game, not working. It's as if they're on strike! Lol

Is your door blocked? That can create issues. Hmm, sounds like something that happens to me when I have no food and then serve food up the customers who were sitting when I served the food to the counter don't accept food but also don't leave.

AnisWa
09-05-16, 04:49 PM
Not that I can see. I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion.

AnisWa
09-05-16, 05:36 PM
Okay, the door wasn't blocked. Everything is working now! Thanks!

chrissydid
09-08-16, 01:19 PM

This happens to me if my waiters are blocked and can't get to the customers to serve. Check their paths and make sure they have a clear one to your tables.

If they are blocked, unblock, close/restart game. The waiters should start moving again and your happy customers will start eating and leaving.

(Another option is to BLOCK all your counters so that NO waiters can get to them. If you do this the waiters will disappear completely and the food will appear on the tables Hogwarts style. If you have a crowded restaurant like me this can be a good option to cut down on traffic. However you must be sure ALL counters are completely blocked)

smtexas
09-14-16, 07:56 PM
Hello all. The beach wood tree that is awarded on day 4 of current wedding cruise...I can't place it. It's tiny yes and when I try to place it there is no green check. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Rynetory2
09-15-16, 06:56 AM
Hello all. The beach wood tree that is awarded on day 4 of current wedding cruise...I can't place it. It's tiny yes and when I try to place it there is no green check. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Try dragging it to an empty spot on the wall. It's a wall decoration. :)

smtexas
09-15-16, 07:51 AM
Try dragging it to an empty spot on the wall. It's a wall decoration. :)

Thank you! Now I see. It's cute!

kooky panda
09-21-16, 06:20 PM
Hey guys, I moved the questions about level 55 to its own thread:
New Items : Level 55 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?94342-New-Items-Level-55)

CocoMom101
09-29-16, 02:21 PM
Looked (almost) everywhere and I can't find an answer to this question. How can you tell which expansion you are on? I need to get expansion #14 to unlock ratatouille but I don't know where I am right now to tell how far i need to go. Help pls. Thanks.

09-29-16, 03:05 PM
Looked (almost) everywhere and I can't find an answer to this question. How can you tell which expansion you are on? I need to get expansion #14 to unlock ratatouille but I don't know where I am right now to tell how far i need to go. Help pls. Thanks.
If you tap once on the blue sign to expand your restaurant you'll see this line in the middle at the bottom of the screen:
"Buy Expansion ..." Where I typed the the 3 dots it shows the number of the next expansion you can buy.

Blazin_Betty
09-29-16, 03:16 PM
I've decorated for Halloween and I put out the cauldron appliance for decoration. This was a few days ago. Today, all of a sudden, I am now getting visits from the witch dropping her potion, caramel sauce and green apples have appeared in my pantry store, customers are dropping candy corn with coins when I tap on the water symbol, and recipes from the Halloween event last year have appeared not only in the cauldron but other appliances (candy apples, peanut butter cups). There are no goals related to these things in my goal list. Are all these things appearing because I put my cauldron out? If so, why did it wait a few days to kickstart? Should I put away the cauldron and reinstall the game?

CocoMom101
09-29-16, 04:32 PM
If you tap once on the blue sign to expand your restaurant you'll see this line in the middle at the bottom of the screen:
"Buy Expansion ..." Where I typed the the 3 dots it shows the number of the next expansion you can buy.

Thnx - I'm expanding right now so I'll have to wait till that finishes to find out.

CocoMom101
09-29-16, 04:34 PM
I've decorated for Halloween and I put out the cauldron appliance for decoration. This was a few days ago. Today, all of a sudden, I am now getting visits from the witch dropping her potion, caramel sauce and green apples have appeared in my pantry store, customers are dropping candy corn with coins when I tap on the water symbol, and recipes from the Halloween event last year have appeared not only in the cauldron but other appliances (candy apples, peanut butter cups). There are no goals related to these things in my goal list. Are all these things appearing because I put my cauldron out? If so, why did it wait a few days to kickstart? Should I put away the cauldron and reinstall the game?

The update started this afternoon for me - this is my first Halloween on the game. I assume it is a regular Thursday update - just a coincidence with your redecorating. Or maybe u r psychic!

TristinaR143
10-10-16, 12:00 PM
On what level do I need to be on to be able to purchase another deep fryer? I'm on level 52 right now. Will the food truck or the Shipwreck ever open up? Also please add me at TristinaR143 🤗

Rynetory2
10-11-16, 04:10 AM
On what level do I need to be on to be able to purchase another deep fryer? I'm on level 52 right now. Will the food truck or the Shipwreck ever open up? Also please add me at TristinaR143 ��

The 2nd deep fryer is available for 125 gems. Check your appliance tab.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

marie288
10-14-16, 09:06 PM
How do I tap Marilyn??????? Where is she??????? I never was able to tap Miguel or The Bride! Never.

lnztrekfan
10-14-16, 09:08 PM
You have to complete all ten days of cruise for them to visit your restaurant. good luck!

robotparade
11-02-16, 08:47 PM
Sorry for the silly newbie question, but...

When you serve a dish, it drops blue stars and yellow stars. It know the blue stars are XP. What are the yellow stars - toward mastery of a dish?

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 04:48 AM
Sorry for the silly newbie question, but...

When you serve a dish, it drops blue stars and yellow stars. It know the blue stars are XP. What are the yellow stars - toward mastery of a dish?

No need for apology. This forum is to help everyone and no question is too silly. :) You are correct - the yellow stars are the mastery stars. You get 1 star for every level you mastered any recipe.

robotparade
11-03-16, 10:19 AM
Thanks!!! ��

purpleninja47
11-09-16, 12:51 AM
Anyone know where we can easily get the recipes even though the stoves are occupied? Trying to save the ingredients for the Australia Cruise Event or any other items. I can only think of printing screens at time stoves are free. Thanks for your help!

Chaotarch
11-09-16, 01:28 AM
look here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214596&viewfull=1

or the "book":

kingkobra73
11-17-16, 06:29 PM
This next cruise for thanksgiving I have already completed last year, if I complete it again will he come more than he does now? Thanks for your help....

kooky panda
11-18-16, 10:05 AM
This next cruise for thanksgiving I have already completed last year, if I complete it again will he come more than he does now? Thanks for your help....
No he will not.

BonnieBobbles
11-23-16, 02:50 AM
Can someone please tell me if you buy for 75 gems another slot for more orders in cruises if it is permanent and will be there when you complete another cruise.. don't want to buy and then discover it is not permanent .. many thanks..

BonnieBobbles
11-23-16, 03:52 AM
"Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
its the same deal, they have to be purchased for every event. both the extra slot and the assistants are like that. expensive, for what they are..."
"Thanks, I had it for more than one challenge though. Until the recent update I didn't have to repurchase for every challenge. Just seems a bit sneaky and yes they are a ridiculous cost for a one off use."

Just found the above posts in the forum which was dated 26-8-15.. This is why I was wondering if the slot is permanent or for a one of use or not.. I have 3 slots at the moment and to purchase slot 4 it is 75gems.. Back in 2015 it was 250gems!!

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 05:58 AM
Can someone please tell me if you buy for 75 gems another slot for more orders in cruises if it is permanent and will be there when you complete another cruise.. don't want to buy and then discover it is not permanent .. many thanks..

The extra slot and helpers are only good for the current cruise. They do not carry over to the next cruise.

BonnieBobbles
11-23-16, 09:18 AM
The extra slot and helpers are only good for the current cruise. They do not carry over to the next cruise.

Thank you.. will not be wasting 75 gems if not carried over!! My finger was literally on it to buy when I thought. Wait a minute.. I better ask the experts in the forum!! Glad I did!! xx

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 09:27 AM
Thank you.. will not be wasting 75 gems if not carried over!! My finger was literally on it to buy when I thought. Wait a minute.. I better ask the experts in the forum!! Glad I did!! xx

Happy to help. Can't say I'm expert but I am learning from everyone as well. This is a great place for us to share and learn from each other. :o Btw I do find the additional slot handy if one has limited play time on last day. It's either speed up Day 10 or add slot. 75gems is cheaper than speeding up. Good luck for your cruise!

ShooterQatar
12-01-16, 12:35 PM
Why i have to make the mini pumpkin pies while the cruise is gone few days ago and i didn't completed at last phase!?

CocoMom101
12-01-16, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Shortening that showed up in my pantry today. There doesn't seem to be anything else different. It has a 12 day timer on it.

KateTiixx
12-01-16, 06:05 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Shortening that showed up in my pantry today. There doesn't seem to be anything else different. It has a 12 day timer on it.

It's part of the new Christmas/holiday event - force close and reopen the game and you should see the event.

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 08:53 PM

See A Cookie Carol (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95908-A-Cookie-Carol-December-1-2016) thread. :)

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 09:22 PM
Why i have to make the mini pumpkin pies while the cruise is gone few days ago and i didn't completed at last phase!?

Which goal is it? You can ignore it I guess...

wood48
01-18-17, 01:17 AM
How does the market work?

Rynetory2
01-19-17, 05:30 AM
The Market sells you random ingredients at regular intervals which you can buy from your shops. It's very handy when you have not opened some shops or if you are short of something needed for your event/cruise.

rainee620e
01-22-17, 06:50 AM
Hi, just want to ask that
i have reached level 56 but i do not have the wine press or barrel, is it still not available to android platform?

Best regards

Rynetory2
01-22-17, 07:11 AM
Hi, just want to ask that
i have reached level 56 but i do not have the wine press or barrel, is it still not available to android platform?

Best regards

Sorry... I'm afraid it's still not available.

kwsstin
02-02-17, 05:23 PM
Can someone tell me which version we are on? I still have the cooking carol from over a year ago and the only other version in the App Store is a version from 2015

gangstagran
02-14-17, 02:49 AM
having stressfully completed the last two cruises I was wondering, if you open the extra slot to cook a 4th dish do you have that the whole of the cruise or just the day you bought it. Thanks

Rynetory2
02-14-17, 07:03 AM
having stressfully completed the last two cruises I was wondering, if you open the extra slot to cook a 4th dish do you have that the whole of the cruise or just the day you bought it. Thanks

The extra slot and helpers available for gems apply to the entire duration of your cruise. :) FYI they don't carry to the next cruise. Hope this helps.

gangstagran
02-14-17, 07:19 AM
The extra slot and helpers available for gems apply to the entire duration of your cruise. :) FYI they don't carry to the next cruise. Hope this helps.

Thank you, helps a lot

Rynetory2
02-14-17, 07:39 AM
Thank you, helps a lot

You are very welcome. :) Cruises were more difficult when I first started out because my pantry size and shops not quite expanded but they do get easier once you have bigger pantry size and shops. Yours will get easier too. :) The Main Cruise Guide contains lots of helpful tips shared by the community, have a read if you havent. Good luck.

Rynetory2
02-23-17, 06:38 AM
Hi! I have barely started (lvl 7) and got stuck at a goal that asks me to serve Cornbread with Honey. I can't find such a recepie anywhere! Is it a known bug? What can I do (apart from skipping it for Gems)? I had skipped one with a similar problem already, but if they keep appearing I just can't play... Thanks in advance!

Cornbread with honey is a Restaurant Story 1 recipe. I've moved your post and replied you here.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95812-Cornbread-with-honey&p=1399647&viewfull=1#post1399647

chelle225
02-23-17, 05:52 PM
How long do we have before we are forced to start the cruise? I am going on vacation in 2 days and will be without internet for a week. Will I still have time to complete the new cruise that just started today?

Rynetory2
02-23-17, 09:12 PM
Let me try to find out. I will advise you let it autostart. I was in the same situation as you are now, let it autostart and caught up in the later days as the first few days were easier. Will post in the Festival Cruise - Feb 23, 2017 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97561-Festival-Cruise-Feb-23-2017) thread when I know.

chrissydid
03-03-17, 09:10 AM
the clover unlock at lv58, but the goal pop up at lv57... so a well known bug:eek:

Ah thanks for that. I too have been madly planting my farm trying to get Clove. :)

Mercuriair
03-07-17, 09:08 PM
I just recently started playing again, where are the gifts from neighbours to be found? And is there any way to control which herbs you grow as I keep ending up with loads of basil I have to discard! Also building materials - keep getting nails but need other things.

Rynetory2
03-08-17, 05:30 AM
Your coins and quickserves gifts are credited to your respective counters at the top of your game. The food gifts go into your pantry. The herbs and materials are random, I delete those I dont need or have excess of. Hope this helps.

Mercuriair
03-09-17, 02:39 PM
Ok thanks it doesn't tell you what you get though

Rynetory2
03-10-17, 05:46 AM
You should be able to see the gifts you get in Social under Gifts tab. Maybe you like to check again?

anicak84
03-12-17, 06:40 PM
when can we expect something new?? i`m boooooooored

gangstagran
03-13-17, 06:39 AM
I read on the Bakery Story Forum page that Storm8 laid off 130 of its 240 employees this week, don't know if this is the case but it could explain a lot. Certainly it seems all the games are suffering through lack of up-dates and goals. We will have to wait and see if anything happens in the future.

anicak84
03-13-17, 04:58 PM
I read on the Bakery Story Forum page that Storm8 laid off 130 of its 240 employees this week, don't know if this is the case but it could explain a lot. Certainly it seems all the games are suffering through lack of up-dates and goals. We will have to wait and see if anything happens in the future.

OMG thats bad..... :(

jennnyn44
03-13-17, 07:47 PM
OMG thats bad..... :(
Yeah inread the article

Ninjalino
04-21-17, 04:32 PM
How do I get seeds from Lily? It's been over a week and I collect from her a few times a day. I've looked around online but there is no recent info or helpful info at all and since I just started playing (level 20) I'm wondering if something's wrong

kooky panda
04-21-17, 05:14 PM
How do I get seeds from Lily? It's been over a week and I collect from her a few times a day. I've looked around online but there is no recent info or helpful info at all and since I just started playing (level 20) I'm wondering if something's wrong

Try force closing and restarting your game to see if Lily shows up again. If not, please let me know.

dragon2046
04-27-17, 03:39 PM
I have a question for S8...... I've noticed in the games I play CS and RS2 you are using pop ups to advertise your games, is it safe to assume the games u are not advertising in the pop ups are the games that are on the list of no longer going to be supported by S8? Like RS2, RS, BS, BS2, FS2 and the new dream city game. I was just wanting to know if u were going to be honest and let players know so they can stop playing those games. :/

chrissydid
04-30-17, 10:42 AM
@Ninjalino, Seeds are pretty rare drops. Just keep collecting from her and eventually they come.

BiggerBubbles
05-02-17, 06:11 PM
The Dessert Trophy, is there a list of recipes that you can make to get this trophy as ones I thought would don't.

kooky panda
05-02-17, 06:18 PM
The Dessert Trophy, is there a list of recipes that you can make to get this trophy as ones I thought would don't.

See post 9 on the Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214856&viewfull=1#post1214856) .

Make Dessert:
01 - 10 Dessert
02 - 50 Dessert
03 - 250 Dessert
04 - 700 Dessert
05 - 1.500 Dessert
06 - 3.000 Dessert
07 - 4.500 Dessert
08 - 6.000 Dessert
09 - 8.500 Dessert
10 - 12.000 Dessert

NOTE Desserts are only:
- Yoghurt Parfait
- Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake
- Sugar Cookies
- Dessert Pizza
- Apple Pie
- Creme Brulee
- Ginger Snaps
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Vanilla Milkshake

BiggerBubbles
05-02-17, 06:32 PM
See post 9 on the Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214856&viewfull=1#post1214856) .

Make Dessert:
01 - 10 Dessert
02 - 50 Dessert

03 - 250 Dessert
04 - 700 Dessert
05 - 1.500 Dessert
06 - 3.000 Dessert
07 - 4.500 Dessert
08 - 6.000 Dessert
09 - 8.500 Dessert
10 - 12.000 Dessert

NOTE Desserts are only:
- Yoghurt Parfait
- Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake
- Sugar Cookies
- Dessert Pizza
- Apple Pie
- Creme Brulee
- Ginger Snaps
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Vanilla Milkshake

Thanks so much Kooky, I guess I will be adding cheesecake to my continual baking like veggie sushi. It seems to be the only one that doesn't need Sugar. Strange list though, you would think all biscuits would be on there.

Crimson_X
05-26-17, 07:15 AM
Not sure where to ask this, but what if no gems were used to "finish now" and I just cooked and completed each item still resulting in completing the cruise?

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 08:26 AM
Sure you need not use gems. Make sure you are able to complete all orders to complete all 10 days, that's the dateline. Check out the tips and in the Cruise Main Guide. Good luck. :)

Hang928
07-01-17, 06:09 PM
Just unlocked the feature but it seems only a deco which is useless?

chrissydid
07-05-17, 08:24 AM
just deco.

Rynetory2
07-05-17, 08:45 AM
Is firework only decoration or it can be lighted

Fire safety regulations forbid us to light up fireworks indoors. ;-) It's used as a decoration for indoors instead.

chrissydid
07-05-17, 10:50 AM
haha good one
Fire safety regulations forbid us to light up fireworks indoors. ;-) It's used as a decoration for indoors instead.

gita44
08-02-17, 04:35 AM
Hi,

I have a question.... I am using ipad pro 10.5 for RS2, however noticed since yesterday the game app has been very unstable.

It kicks me out after 1 minute after launching the game with an error message that the 'network is required for the game...'

the thing is my network environment is very strong and there are no issues with other game app on the same ipad

tried deleting RS2 app and reinstall on the same ipad however the same problem persist

does anyone facing the same issues and able to resolved it?

bobbyrae
08-02-17, 05:04 AM
Hi,

I have a question.... I am using ipad pro 10.5 for RS2, however noticed since yesterday the game app has been very unstable.

It kicks me out after 1 minute after launching the game with an error message that the 'network is required for the game...'

the thing is my network environment is very strong and there are no issues with other game app on the same ipad

tried deleting RS2 app and reinstall on the same ipad however the same problem persist

does anyone facing the same issues and able to resolved it?

Yes others have experienced this issue for a very long time with many, of not all, of the games and no it has never been resolved...and probably will never be. I doubt it's your network even though you might be told that it is.

gita44
08-02-17, 05:12 AM
Yes others have experienced this issue for a very long time with many, of not all, of the games and no it has never been resolved...and probably will never be. I doubt it's your network even though you might be told that it is.

Hi bobbyrae, thank you for sharing. indeed it was been a long time issues... which myself have experience it since some times ago. however the problem seems to have escalated since yesterday...

bobbyrae
08-02-17, 04:16 PM
I wasn't able to get into Bakery Story2 most of yesterday or maybe it was the day before. Because of this issue I haven't been playing that game much because it is so frustrating. Meanwhile RS2 has been fine for me most of the time.

PoopysBakery
08-05-17, 11:07 AM
the markets (general store, butcher, veggie market, seafood shop and fruit market) all have a border at the bottom of the screen that prevents buying any products at the bottom. I use gems to speed up time to get items but now I'm not able to do that because of the border that was put at the bottom. This should be changed back to allow players to purchase items being blocked by the border.

Rynetory2
08-06-17, 05:36 AM
the markets (general store, butcher, veggie market, seafood shop and fruit market) all have a border at the bottom of the screen that prevents buying any products at the bottom. I use gems to speed up time to get items but now I'm not able to do that because of the border that was put at the bottom. This should be changed back to allow players to purchase items being blocked by the border.

Are you able to scroll the items up further to see the item properly? Which game version are you using?

kgp70282
08-10-17, 10:48 AM
Is there a schedule of when they start?

Paul__
08-11-17, 01:24 PM
Can someone tell me when and if the levels levels past 60 will come?

kooky panda
08-14-17, 10:34 AM
I am sorry but future updates are not announced in advance.

kgp70282
08-18-17, 04:17 AM
I love cruises don't get me wrong but is there a reason why we are getting cruises twice a month? I just was wondering.

dried_ice
08-25-17, 04:48 AM
Can anyone tell me if the ad video that gives gems is still available? I haven't been getting that icon for sometime.

Rynetory2
08-25-17, 09:01 AM
Can anyone tell me if the ad video that gives gems is still available? I haven't been getting that icon for sometime.

Yes this feature is still available but it's a promotional feature that goes to random players so not everyone gets it. Hope you get yours soon.

Paul__
08-30-17, 04:01 PM
Hello, I was wondering why I can only watch 2 ads every day but my friend can watch 4 to get 4 gems.

Rynetory2
08-30-17, 08:42 PM
Maybe because it's random just as this goes to random players.

Paul__
08-30-17, 09:15 PM
Every single day I get the same 2 ads to watch?

Rynetory2
08-30-17, 09:35 PM
It's random, some players get it and some don't. Players who have it may not always have it and players who don't have it may get it. Having it now doesn't mean it is permanent and it will always be there. Hope this clarifies.

anicak84
09-27-17, 01:22 PM
I cant get more than 3 Chateau Stoves on Android, is that correct? ty!!!

piggymii
10-17-17, 11:07 AM
All the tools I got from CID are nails after the Rock Star Life Cruise. Has anyone run into the same problem? Is it normal? Thx.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 02:16 AM
All the tools I got from CID are nails after the Rock Star Life Cruise. Has anyone run into the same problem? Is it normal? Thx.

Nails are common drops from CID. Perhaps this is just a coincident.

bobbyrae
10-18-17, 10:23 AM
All the tools I got from CID are nails after the Rock Star Life Cruise. Has anyone run into the same problem? Is it normal? Thx. You mean you got tools other than nails BEFORE the cruise? Wow. Count your blessings then I guess. All I ever seem to get is nails. -.-

piggymii
10-18-17, 04:15 PM
I am new to this game. I got nails mostly, but CID would drop the others from time to time. However, It's my first experience to get nails continuously for more than 10 times in a row. Thought was some problems XD Anyway, good luck to you, Bobbyrae.

piggymii
10-18-17, 04:16 PM
Nails are common drops from CID. Perhaps this is just a coincident.

I am new to the game and the forum. I tried to delete the post after I found CID started dropping different tools, but I couldn't. Anyway, Thank you for your reply:)

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 03:40 AM
I am new to the game and the forum. I tried to delete the post after I found CID started dropping different tools, but I couldn't. Anyway, Thank you for your reply:)

Welcome to the forum, piggymii! :D Dont be shy about asking questions - that's what this forum is for us to share and help each other. Believe me, I learn from new players too when you guys see things through fresh eyes. Your post is fine and all questions are welcome. FYI you can send me a private message if you need help with your posts in future, link in my signature. Btw, use this link to access the game guides - https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?328-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guides

Happy cooking and have fun chatting on the forum! :D

ReiSixx9
11-15-17, 11:43 PM
How do I get quick serves?

kooky panda
11-16-17, 10:01 AM
How do I get quick serves?
You can sometimes get them from customers that come in.
You can also request them from neighbors.
Go to the top of the screen and hit the envelope. At the top of the screen that pops up click the hands, then hit send .

Shadiat
11-16-17, 04:40 PM
Another expo after the torrent of complaints on the last one? Can someone tell me why Storm 8 does not listen to customer feedback?

Paul__
11-16-17, 04:43 PM
Another expo after the torrent of complaints on the last one? Can someone tell me why Storm 8 does not listen to customer feedback?

The last expo (Summer Food Expo) got good ratings besides for the gem recipe. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100917-End-of-Summer-Food-Expo-22-Sep-2017-(POLL-ADDED)
Hopefully this expo doesn't have a 16 hour recipe at the end.

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 07:08 PM
New expo thread is up. :)

Fall Feast Food Expo - 2017 Nov 16 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101877-Fall-Feast-Food-Expo-2017-Nov-16)

dragon2046
11-24-17, 05:06 AM
So no Black Friday sales at all in RS2???? :/. Is it safe to assume RS2 isn’t a money maker and is soon to be put in the “no longer support the game category”?? :/ I know the game has been a repetitive, but was thinking it would get some kind of major update soon. :(

You can delete this post. Sales are there now. :)

Pikamamichu
12-16-17, 12:53 AM
All my quests for earning gems by playing other suggested storm8 games have gone, intentionally or a bug?

roffadijk
05-08-18, 04:31 AM
Hello

I have a question i wan't to chance the location of the door??
but i don't no how to do...

Rynetory2
05-08-18, 08:00 AM
Hello

I have a question i wan't to chance the location of the door??
but i don't no how to do...

Welcome to the forum. :)

Enter [Edit Mode] and click and drag your door to designated place. Make sure you have a clear path for your customers.

scarletvines
05-09-18, 04:03 PM
How can I remove (or even just move) wall decor? It doesn?t seem to work like furniture

Rynetory2
05-09-18, 09:48 PM
How can I remove (or even just move) wall decor? It doesn?t seem to work like furniture

Go into Edit Mode and click on it. Click Store to store it or drag it to the new position.

dancerhkhk
07-13-18, 08:33 AM
I have changed to a new phone
How can a log in back to my previous account
Seems the Facebook log in doesn't work
Can I get back by forum8 account?

Rynetory2
07-13-18, 09:12 AM
See New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1416850&viewfull=1#post1416850) in Main Guide.

dragon2046
08-01-18, 06:00 AM
Thinking about deleting the game due to repetitive goals. Can anyone from storm 8 tell me if RS2 is ever getting anything new or a major update ? I do like the game but it seems like other games have gotten updates by checking the forums but this one hasn’t. Please respond with good news so I don’t delete game. :/

kooky panda
08-01-18, 10:13 AM
Thinking about deleting the game due to repetitive goals. Can anyone from storm 8 tell me if RS2 is ever getting anything new or a major update ? I do like the game but it seems like other games have gotten updates by checking the forums but this one hasn?t. Please respond with good news so I don?t delete game. :/
I wish I could tell you, but Storm 8 does not release any future updates in advance.

jacquig9
08-26-18, 08:38 AM
Hello, I just realized last night that my trophy case (the one with the gems) is gone and I can't figure out how to get it back. Can you help me? Thank you!

killmypatience
08-26-18, 09:03 AM
I just go visiting your restaurant and i can see your trophy case between your two wooden partitions, nearby your door.

Can you see it too?

jacquig9
08-26-18, 10:38 AM
Oh my goodness, I totally skipped over that!!! Thank you so much (moving it now lol)

killmypatience
08-26-18, 11:12 AM
You're welcome ;-) at least your trophy case isn't lost.

lawla12
09-29-18, 09:15 PM
Is restaurant story 2 down? I cannot access

Rynetory2
10-01-18, 03:35 AM
Is restaurant story 2 down? I cannot access

My game was working fine at the time of your post. Try checking your internet connection.

KadeeDid
11-14-18, 10:37 PM
The last 3 times when Lani had the 48 hour goal. I clicked to start, saw the request and it disappeared. Just happened again near the end of the Space cruise.

I have been playing for years and have always completed the 48 hour quest until now.

Rynetory2
11-15-18, 02:33 AM
This is a known issue. See this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105966-Lani-s-Express-Order-disappeared

KadeeDid
11-15-18, 12:47 PM
This is a known issue. See this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105966-Lani-s-Express-Order-disappeared

Thank you. I came here looking for answers after several months of this problem. I could not find the question. I have read the responses. Very disappointing as I always was able to complete this except for the last 3 ( or more?) Lani events.

omgsounique
11-21-18, 08:19 AM
I do not understand why we still can add people on restaurant story 2. Only facebook? Why have a add me post but not implement it??

siumao
04-04-19, 10:21 PM
I have stopped playing restaurant story 2 for some times and I have recently back to play the game. However, I didn?t get any new furniture style for purchase for the cruise events since then. I suppose new furniture style would be available for every cruise events right? I really want to change the style in my restaurant. Please help!

Rynetory2
04-04-19, 10:55 PM
I have stopped playing restaurant story 2 for some times and I have recently back to play the game. However, I didn?t get any new furniture style for purchase for the cruise events since then. I suppose new furniture style would be available for every cruise events right? I really want to change the style in my restaurant. Please help!

Warmest welcome back! :D

Sometimes we get new items to purchase during cruise but sometimes we don't. We get new limited time recipes for this cruise. I hope the team will start to bring back more new items for us to purchase for future cruises.

tshafer1423
05-20-19, 05:57 AM
I am needing to find out about 2 things. 1) I purchased a mixer and not sure what I am suppose to do an/or use with the dough and tomato sauce that I keep making with it. 2.) How do I get a Pizza Oven?

kooky panda
05-20-19, 10:46 AM
I am needing to find out about 2 things. 1) I purchased a mixer and not sure what I am suppose to do an/or use with the dough and tomato sauce that I keep making with it. 2.) How do I get a Pizza Oven?
Check the market ( where you purchased the mixer). You will need to buy and place the Pizza Oven.

Jojocl141587
06-22-19, 07:25 PM
Just curious what recipes are the best ones to make to earn coins fast? I?m on level 23 and want to make coins fairly quick to be able to purchase two appliances I have unlocked but don?t have enough coins to buy them. I?m also constantly makes spices to increase the coin income on the recipes I do make.

LittleLemonForest
06-27-19, 09:35 AM
in the last cruise-the dad one? i got to the 4 gold stamp mark but i didn't get my stamps

kooky panda
06-27-19, 09:53 AM
in the last cruise-the dad one? i got to the 4 gold stamp mark but i didn't get my stampsTry closing out and reopening your game to see if the stamps show up.

killmypatience
06-28-19, 09:32 AM
in the last cruise-the dad one? i got to the 4 gold stamp mark but i didn't get my stamps

Did you cook the Pop's pop? becaue you have to cook it to have the 4 gold stamps.

LittleLemonForest
06-29-19, 12:52 PM
Did you cook the Pop's pop? becaue you have to cook it to have the 4 gold stamps.

no i'm talkign about in the timeline

marbleshell
06-30-19, 07:02 AM
Hi!
I was wondering if it's possible to save game progress because I want to factory reset my device.
Thank you!

LittleLemonForest
07-03-19, 03:49 PM
Try closing out and reopening your game to see if the stamps show up.

how do i do that? i only know to go to account settings and "login to another account settings", which doesn't work.

rivulet13
07-03-19, 09:24 PM

try uninstalling and then re-installing the game. worked for me.

kooky panda
07-09-19, 10:08 AM
how do i do that? i only know to go to account settings and "login to another account settings", which doesn't work.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games

lizzie612
08-28-19, 10:26 PM
I have a lot of recipe cards in my storage but I don?t know what it?s for? Can anyone help?

Paul__
08-30-19, 07:10 AM
You need to use them to unlock stamp recipes, here is some more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92258-Quest-A-Fresh-Start-(June-2016)-Stamp-Collecting

CocoMom101
09-18-19, 04:51 PM
I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?

killmypatience
09-24-19, 09:41 AM
I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?

Finishing the cruise IS indirectly a requirement for obtaining the 4 Glod Stamps, because in addition to star level 3,2 and 1 of the side dishes (which you have) you ALSO need to cook the recipe that the character give you once you complete the cruise. So you have to finish the cruise to be able to complete all the goal. Sorry that you lost time, but next cruise you will know..

Rynetory2
09-26-19, 05:35 AM
Hello!
Does anyone encounter problems with the game after updating to iPadOS 13 like 'unable to rotate screen', 'some of the icons are appearing in the middle of the screen'.... does anyone know how to solve this issues please. Thank you.

I've started a bug thread with your post. Please see my reply there.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109541-iOS-13-issues

karengar
12-08-19, 03:16 AM
Anyone else having an issue with cruise character not showing up after cruise is completed? I’m waiting on Sioux Chief to show and still hasn’t. This happens to me frequently where I’m forced to use gems so I can complete recipe or lose it. Thanks!

freddierocks
02-11-20, 02:20 AM
Hi, might be a dumb question, but how do I use Mastery Spice? I don't see a way to add it to my food but apparently it's supposed to help me earn more coins and exp? Please help!

kooky panda
02-12-20, 11:12 AM
Hi, might be a dumb question, but how do I use Mastery Spice? I don't see a way to add it to my food but apparently it's supposed to help me earn more coins and exp? Please help!

Start your food, then tap on food and you will see your spice box pop up on the right. Tap the spice you want and it will shake onto the food.

stieh
04-02-20, 03:43 AM
How do I use quick serves

TheBreakfastMan
05-02-20, 01:50 AM
I just noticed that the bug that placed the To Do List icons in the middle of the screen on the Ipad. Has now been resolved, they are now on the side of the screen where they should be.

Thank you for fixing that!

B5YUYVG
05-05-20, 10:41 PM
where is the baker's flour? I need to unlock it but when I click GO, it takes me to the general store - there is no baker's flour there. (the flour in the pitcher)

B5YUYVG
05-06-20, 12:13 AM
Help me please. How do I unlock the baker's flour? It continues to point me to the general store, but there is only ordinary flour in there. I'm stuck at the "Baking Challenge" because of this.

Paul__
05-06-20, 07:27 PM
Help me please. How do I unlock the baker's flour? It continues to point me to the general store, but there is only ordinary flour in there. I'm stuck at the "Baking Challenge" because of this.

It is right next to the flor, looks like this in the general store.

Lololaurz
10-15-20, 10:42 AM
Hi how do I get the ghostly and snowy ovens? I completed the haunted cruise and the pirate and the oven didn’t appear.

Paul__
10-20-20, 03:33 PM
Hi how do I get the ghostly and snowy ovens? I completed the haunted cruise and the pirate and the oven didn’t appear.

To unlock the Ghostly Stove you would have had to complete the 2015 Ghostly Pirate Ship Cruise. To win the Snowy Oven, you would have needed to complete the side goal on the 2016 Elf cruise or completed the 2015 Winter Wonderland Cruise

Lololaurz
11-25-20, 01:25 AM
How comes when I’ve completed level 54 it says I can get tacos and something else for 200 coins and directs me to the appliances and nothing is there. Why are there so many changes and things missing.

Lololaurz
11-25-20, 01:25 AM
That’s crazy and unfair. The game is missing so much good stuff just because I decided to play in 2020

Natasha_07
11-27-20, 02:45 PM
Can someone please point me to the all recipes thread (including special) with infographics, I can't find it.

Thank you!

roxyb
02-27-24, 06:15 AM
They have to be baked like the duck eggs. And unfortunately so does the butter

hiroshimaxnagasaki
03-09-24, 11:54 PM
What is the purpose of the Heart items from the Prom Queen? I saw someone else say that a special recipe appears on their "Diner Oven" after you click on her.

At first I thought she would give more social hearts (aka how much you tip restaurants) but then I realized it was a seperate item when I saw it in my Storage.

Thank you for answering.

KadeeDid
03-15-24, 04:43 PM
Ambrosia Salad does not seem to exist. I checked all the appliances.

KadeeDid
03-31-24, 10:29 PM
Does anyone else have vanilla never showing up. I get lots of ginger but no vanilla for the last couple of cruises. Of course, it requests Creme brule repeatedly.

Paul__
04-01-24, 12:22 PM
Does anyone else have vanilla never showing up. I get lots of ginger but no vanilla for the last couple of cruises. Of course, it requests Creme brule repeatedly.

Unfortunately it’s random. I still get it but it’s rare like it has always been. I usually just refresh if I don’t have any vanilla to make the recipes.

KadeeDid
04-03-24, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately it’s random. I still get it but it’s rare like it has always been. I usually just refresh if I don’t have any vanilla to make the recipes.

Thanks. That is what I have been doing. It is odd though as for a while, I had vanilla constantly popping up and required ginger. Then all of a sudden, there was a vanilla drought and I have not seen any for months.

KadeeDid
04-07-24, 09:45 PM
Unfortunately it?s random. I still get it but it?s rare like it has always been. I usually just refresh if I don?t have any vanilla to make the recipes.

After you posted, I started getting vanilla again after months without.

Paul__
04-07-24, 11:06 PM
After you posted, I started getting vanilla again after months without.

Haha maybe magic? Definitely don't have those powers. ;)

MisterBlu
04-13-24, 04:03 PM
Where do I find the green apples for the latest cruise?

Paul__
04-16-24, 12:48 AM
Where do I find the green apples for the latest cruise?

Where aer you seeing these? Can you send a screenshot?