PDA

View Full Version : Goal released items

RichelleRichelle
09-01-16, 06:20 PM
Why does it show things like a Witch's stove and oven n it says it's a goal item, however, there's no way to do the goal to get it? Also, when will Halloween items come available for us to purchase? I wish our decor was split into more groups and there were more options. Some people like Christmas year round and such :)

pcabral03
09-02-16, 01:20 AM
Why does it show things like a Witch's stove and oven n it says it's a goal item, however, there's no way to do the goal to get it? Also, when will Halloween items come available for us to purchase? I wish our decor was split into more groups and there were more options. Some people like Christmas year round and such :)

Witch's stove was part of previous Halloween 2012 goals that have since expired, if you didn't download that version and participate in goals it will remain locked for you :(

I myself have my restaurant in Halloween decor year round, would be nice if old decor was re-released for newer players.

EdiiLouise
09-02-16, 01:46 AM
Tell me about it, it's really unfair :(

RichelleRichelle
09-03-16, 07:46 PM
Exactly!! They should have all goals available to all players!! Even past goals should be available to those that want to attempt them. I LOVE the Halloween trick or treaters that are dressed in Wizard of Oz, but I guess there's no way for me to ever get them. Ugh! First I lost some excitement in knowing that I played like crazy for about 4-5 months to be able to reach level 99 and then find out that there's nothing more to look forward to there and nowhere else to go. Now we are able to SEE all these previous 'goal' items but are unable to participate....there goes another level of lost excitement :(

twospoons
09-04-16, 02:09 AM
It's disappointing, but if Halloween items are what you want, hold on until October--it's not guaranteed, but possible they'll bring old items in a sale, although goal items are less likely.