PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions/Things I'd Like to See

Wicked1
03-04-11, 11:37 PM
The main thing I would like to see is the ability to invite others to be neighbors, directly from their bakery/restaurant/farm, when I visit it. To have a Add button, like there is a Wall button. We shouldn't have to go on random walls and compile lists of user IDs from postings, its an unneeded hassle. Also, would like a Send All button that we can pick when sending gifts. Not have to scroll and check through dozens or names to send them.

Unregistered
03-05-11, 09:56 AM
Agree. Also double tap to zoom in and zoom out (in addition to pinch and drag) would be nice.

Would also be nice to trade in your gem items for a gem item of equal or lesser value.

I'd also like to see gift time be a fixed 24h period, like tips, rather than rotating. This is so that my 7 am gift time does not get pushed back several hours if I have a day where I'm busy until, say, noon. In that event, I have to skip a day to get back to my 7 am schedule which I hate doing. And I do not care to gift at night as most neighbors are max already and my bedtime can fluctuate by 2 or more hours.