PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Pages : [1] 2 3

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 03:16 AM
Galloping Through the Galaxy!
Time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com): compare where you are with California

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called "How Events Work" in the Hub. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1190378&viewfull=1#post1190378)

Event nearing the end!

1. To get the Alicolt you must have finished upgrading you moon base to L5 before the time is up.
2. Your Alicolt goes straight to inventory.
3. You do not need to finish neighbour requests in part 10 - you only miss out on the 300 coin reward if you're stuck on neighbor requests. You only need finish upgrading.
4. Once you get your free Alicolt as the prize you have the ability to purchase additional ones in the market for 500 gems.

congratulations to those who finished. The official drops are in post 1 and 2 for the Moon Base and Alicolt.

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915-Castle-Story-9-1-Update-Galloping-Through-the-Galaxy!-(TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1340529&viewfull=1#post1340529

Moon Crystal Base (limited timed event goal, level 17+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Info: A beautiful Moon Crystal. Upgrade to Level 5 to summon an Alicolt to your Kingdom!
Cost: 500 coin
Collection time: 5 hours
Speed up: 10 gems
L5 Drops: Earth Wisp, Fey Crystal, Glimmerdust, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Spellbound Dew
Level 1/Build: 6 star dust, 20 water
Level 2: 6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water
Level 3: 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion, 10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals
Level 4: 14 Star Dust, 40 Moon Stone, 40 Sap, 20 Living Wood
Level 5: 20 Star Dust, 60 Moon Stone, 1 Celestial Potion, 40 Wood

Star dust is 10 gems | Star potion is 76 gems |

Star Potion: 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood
Celestial Shard: 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels
Celestial Potion: 40 wood, 1 star potion (6 SD), 3 celestial shards (18 SD)
Star Fragments: 28 Star Dust, 20 Glimmerdust, 60 Hot Peppers

How much star dust do you need?
L1: 6
L2: 6 + 6 = 12
L3: 12 + 6 + 18 = 36
L4: 14
Star Fragment: 28
L5: 20 + 6 + 18 = 44

Old Thomas: The stars are aligning. We may be able to summon a mystical Alicolt if we build a Moon Crystal
Part 1:
Goal 1 Buy the Moon Crystal Base 0/1 BUY | find this in the market under Buildings/Special
Goal 2 Collect Star Dust 0/6 GO | find from chopping trees
Goal 3 Construct the Moon Crystal 0/1 GO
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 Living Wood
Congratulations: Old Thomas: We're off to a great start.

Ivy: I have an idea for a potion that might strengthen the Moon Crystal! I just need a few ingredients.
Part 2:
Goal 1 Brainstorm with Ivy 0/2 (skip 31 gems) GO
Goal 2 Craft the Star Potion 0/1 (skip 70 gems) GO| Potion Shop, 1 hour - 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood
Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 2 0/1 GO | 6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 1 Glimmerdust
Congratulations: Ivy: That Moon Crystal sure is shiny!

Old Thomas: Our world holds magic that could be useful. Find something in our world that brings life to our Kingdom.
Part 3:
Goal 1 Have Water 0/20 (skip gems
Goal 2 Collect Moon Dust (Find from Mushroom Patches!) 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
Goal 3 Craft the Celestial Shard 0/1 (skip 121 gems) | Magic Forge 2 hours - 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 sap
Congratulations: Old Thomas: This shimmering shard should be quite useful.

Ivy: I've refined the Moon Crystal's potion a bit. This one should be pretty powerful.
Part 4:
Goal 1 Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (skip 402 gems) | 40 wood, 1 star potion, 3 celestial shards
Goal 2 Have White Petals 0/40
Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 3 0/1 | 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion, 10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals
Rewards: 3 living wood
Congratulations: Ivy: I'm a little starry eyed over this potion!

Ivy: Capture the Moon Beams to create Lunar Essence. We will use it on the Moon Crystal.
Part 5:
Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
Goal 2 Collect Moon Beams 0/10 GO| collect from ponds
Goal 3 Craft Lunar Essence 0/1 CRAFT (skip 130 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 3 Moon Beams, 60 stone, 40 silver
Goal 4 Give Lunar Essence to Old Thomas 0/1 GIVE
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 water
Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Moon Beams made a beautiful Lunar Essence. Good job

Old Thomas: The star alignment seems to be affecting the kingdom's animals. See what you can find.
Part 6:
Goal 1 Raise Pigs 0/10 GO (skip 40 gems) | you can pre-feed pigs in advance - see below
Goal 2 Collect Moon Stone 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 4 0/1 GO | 14 Star Dust, 40 moon stone, 40 sap, 20 living wood
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Splendid!

Information for raising pigs - from here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446):
Black pig (12,000 coins) - initial, then 11 pets every hour (12 pets in total)
Pink Pig (20 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour
Albino pig (120 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour
Royal pig (360 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour

The Baron: Property space isn't free in this kingdom! Pay the taxes due to continue building this "Moon Crystal".
Part 7:
Goal 1 Give Gold Nuggets 0/3 GIVE (skip 150 gems)
Goal 2 Collect from Cottages 0/10 GO (skip 30 gems)
Goal 3 Visit Neighboring Kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 50 gems) | you need to visit community kingdoms, not your own neighbours.
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 4 hot peppers
Congratulations: The Baron: That'll do! As you were.

Ivy: Hmm, let's see...what can we use from or own kingdom to strengthen the Moon Crystal?
Part 8:
Goal 1 Talk with Ivy 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
Goal 2 Give Enchanters Essence 0/6 GIVE (skip 60 gems)
Goal 3 Give Horse Hair 0/20 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 1 moon stone
Congratulations: Ivy: Hmm, no luck with these!

Ivy: These hot peppers have quite the kick! Mix them with these other ingredients and boom -- Star Fragments!
Part 9:
Goal 1 Gather Glimmerdust 0/10 GO (skip 50 gems)
Goal 2 Craft the Star Fragments 0/1 GO (skip 268 gems) | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 28 Star Dust, 20 Glimmerdust, 60 Hot Peppers | hot peppers from inventory count
Goal 3 Give Ivy the Star Fragments 0/1 GIVE
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 10 Glimmerdust
Congratulations: Ivy: Perfect! These Star Fragments will work great on the Moon Crystal.

Old Thomas: The Moon Stones seem to be focusing the power of the Moon Crystal, collect as many as you can.
Part 10:
Goal 1 Collect moon stones 0/20 GO (skip 100 gems) | Ones in inventory do NOT count; you need to collect more.
Goal 2 Ask neighbors for moon charms 0/30 ASK (skip 120 gems) | see info below
Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 5 0/1 GO | 20 Star Dust, 60 Moon Stone, 1 Celestial Potion, 40 Wood
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Alicolt has been summoned! Congratulations, Young Ruler.

Note 1 about Goal 2: goal 2 is optional. If you don't get all of the moon charms back in time, it will not affect you getting the Alicorn. By not finishing part 10, you will only miss out on the reward of 300 coin and 10 xp! You will get the Alicorn from upgrading the Moon Crystal, not for completing part 10.

Note 2 about Goal 2: The special drops and crafts will disappear once you upgrade the Moon Crystal.

Note about Goal 3: Once you upgrade to Level 5, the Alicolt will go to your storage/inventory. Make sure you are on the All tab. If it isn't there, please force close your game and then it will be there.

SpiritWind00
Galloping Through the Galaxy! - Inventory Items

Grand Prize: the alicolt is not the reward for completing part 10, it is for completing level 5 crystal upgrade.

Alicolt can be sold
Info: A mystical Alicolt from the heavens above!
Found: Grand prize for having a Level 5 Moon Crystal Base in the Galloping through the Galaxy Event, September 2016.
Note: once you complete the upgrade, additional Alicolts can be purchased in the market for 500 gems. You still get a free one (goes to inventory)!
Drops : +5 Energy, +10 Energy, Carrots, Horse Hair, Jewels, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Sugar, Water
Collection time: +50/8 hours
Speed up: 32 gems

Star Dust
Info: Mystical Star Dust
Found: chopping trees, moon rock, moon flower
Uses: item in upgrading the Moon Crystal Base

Star Fragments
Info: Shimmering shining Star Fragments.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
Uses: item in Moon Crystal Base goal
Requirements: 28 star dust, 20 glimmerdust, 60 hot peppers

Star Potion
Info: A starry potion to help strengthen the Moon Crystal
Crafted: Potion Shop, 1 hour (speed up is 4 gems)
Requirements: 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood

Celestial Shard
Info: Used to make Celestial Potions.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours (speed up is 8 gems)
Requirements: 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels

Celestial Potion
Info: A magical potion to help strengthen the Moon Crystal.
Crafted: Potion Shop, 2 hours (speed up is 8 gems)
Requirements: 40 wood, 1 star potion, 3 celestial shards

Moon Dust
Info: A beautiful celestial dust.
Found: mushrooms

Moon Stone
Info: Mysterious stones appearing as the stars align.
Found: animals (gem animals better drop rate)

Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback. Moon Rock will be dropping the Star Dust 100% of the time and we've updated the additional information to Moon Flower to show that it's a chance to drop the Star Dust. Thanks everyone for your input!

Moon Flower can be sold, be careful!
Info: These flowers need lots of moonlight to grow! Drops purple petals and chance for star dust
Found: market 35 gems
Collection time: 20 minutes
Speed up: 2 gems
Uses: additional resource for star dust during the Moon Crystal Base Event

Moon Rock can be sold, be careful!
Info: This rock is out of this world! Drops start dust and glimmerdust!
Found: market 50 gems
Collection time: 2 hours
Speed up: 8 gems
Uses: additional resource for star dust during the Moon Crystal Base Event
Drops: star dust, glimmerdust, jewel, fey crystal, silver, coal, stone

NEW in the market today: Coconut Tree - added below and to the nature section in inventory guide.

All these trees take 5 waters to grow from sapling to tree
cost | tree name | no of chops | time between waters
300 Willow tree | 10 chops | 5 minutes
400 Elm tree | 8 chops | 3 minutes
400 Oak tree | 8 chops | 30 minutes
500 White birch tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
500 Coconut tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
600 Aspen tree | 6 chops | 5 minutes
700 Red acer tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
700 Crab apple tree | 10 chops | 3 minutes
900 Yellow acer tree | 10 chops | 5 minutes
1000 Pine tree | 10 chops | 15 minutes

SpiritWind00
Galloping Through the Galaxy! - Dialogue

Part 1
Old Thomas: Young Ruler, I am glad to have run into you. I have some news.
Ruler: what is it, Old Thomas?
Old Thomas: You may have noticed I have been confined to my quarters lately. I have been studying the stars, and recently noticed quite the alignment.
Ruler: Alignment?
Old Thomas: Yes, the stars are aligning quite perfectly to summon an Alicolt. It happens once ever few hundred years.
Ruler: What's an Alicolt?
Old Thomas: A celestial being, similar to our own Alicorn. They gallop through the heavens above. If we build a Moon Crystal in time for the stars to align, we may be able to summon one. Search around the kingdom for anything new, interesting things may begin to happen.

Part 2
Ruler: Hey Ivy... I see you've found the Star Dust appearing around the kingdom.
Ivy: Sure have! I heard you and Old Thomas are building a Moon Crystal! I think I have the perfect solution to strengthen it too. Then we can summon a cute, adorable, sweet little baby Alicolt!
Ruler: You've heard about the Alicolt too?
Ivy: Only in stories, but Old Thomas swears he's seen one through his telescope before. I thought he was just staring at those bright stars a little too long, but maybe he was right!

Part 3:
Old Thomas: To give the Moon Crystal more power, we should find items from our world. Think of items that being life -- or give us energy.
Ruler: Hmm, what about Water?
Old Thomas: Perfect, Young Ruler. Your mind is on the right track. I have also noticed a dusty powder forming on some of the Mushrooms in the kingdom. I think it may. E Moon Dust, caused by the stars' alignment. Perhaps it could be of use to us?
Ruler: I'll see what I can find!

Part 4:
Ruler: Hey Ivy, how're things coming along?
Ivy: I think I've come up with an even stronger potion! Those celestial shards you made, can I see one?
Ruler: Sure...
Ivy: Just gonna add this in here and...*poof*
Ruler: Whoa! Look at that glow...
Ivy: Perfect! The Celestial Potion recipe has been cracked!

Part 5:
Ruler: Alright so lots of strange things have stared happening as these stars align. I wonder if there's anything else we can find to strengthen the Moon Crystal.
Ivy: Oh, look at the Pond over there!
Ruler: What is that?
Ivy: It looks like...Moon Beams. Quick...go grab me a bottle! We'll catch some and use them on the Moon Crystal!
Ruler: Wait -- catch Moon Beams?
Ivy: Yeah, haven't you ever caught a Moon Beam before?
Ruler: Can't say that I have...
Ivy: Well, there's a first time for everything!

Part 6:
Ruler: Hey, Old Thomas.
Old Thomas: Hello there, Young Ruler.
Ruler: Any sightings of the Alicolt?
Old Thomas: Not yet, but I have seen many trails of Star Dust in the night sky. I feel one must be nearby. It is quite exciting.
Ruler: Sounds like there's lots of neat stuff up there.
Old Thomas: Care to take a look?
Ruler: Sure! Wow! How beautiful.
Old Thomas: Our world is tied closely to the stars, which is why their alignment is affecting the kingdom. They are almost fully aligned, we had better get the Moon Crystal in working order.

Part 7:
The Baron: What is this hideous thing you've built in the middle of my kingdom?
Ruler: What? The Moon Crystal?
The Baron: Whatever it is, it's taking up valuable space! Don't think you're going to get by building such a structure without paying the proper taxes.

Part 8:
Ruler: The Moon Crystal is getting more powerful by the minute!
Ivy: I think it's going to need some star power though.
Ruler: Star power?
Ivy: The stars hold a very special power, enough to summon something like the Alicolt. Let's see what magical things we can find in our own kingdom! Then we canmake the Moon Crystal powerful enough to summon it here!

Part 9:
Ivy: Ruler! I've got it!
Ruler: What is it Ivy?
Ivy: Hot Peppers!
Ruler: Huh?
Ivy: The thing missing from my recipe was Hot Peppers! But I made something much greater than a potion.
Ruler: Whoa! What is that?
Ivy: It's a Star Fragment! Just what we need for the Moon Crystal!

Part 10:
Old Thomas: The stars have finally aligned, Young Ruler. If we add the finishing touches, we'll be able to summon the Alicolt to our kingdom. I think the last thing we will need is more Moon Stone. The powerful stone can focus the power of the Moon Crystal's magic.
Ruler: You got it, Old Thomas!

The end. :)

sourp4tch
09-01-16, 11:21 AM
A shooting star grants the wish of all who see it! Look out into the starry night - what do you see? If you glimpse even the slightest movement, follow the trail! Chase the stars to the moon and back, and bring home the galaxy’s most prized creature! Only the most kind and attentive of souls can ever hope to see this celestial being’s grace. Listen for the softest hoofsteps, and search for the slightest sparkle! These things will surely lead the way to your new friend…

[==Update requires Level 17+, and is live from 09/01 until 09/12 @ 4pm.==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: ALICOLT

sourp4tch
09-01-16, 12:06 PM
This event is now live! Good luck everyone :D

cyndora
09-01-16, 12:13 PM
ohhhhhhhhh sounds fun logging on right now

cyndora
09-01-16, 12:16 PM
hes gorgeous ! and a new tree!!!

Stymie52
09-01-16, 12:20 PM
Love these events. The Alicolt is quite a beautiful creature. Got the star dust from about four different types of trees.

meme1098
09-01-16, 12:20 PM
Star dust comes from Nature but not from purple or white flowers, not mushrooms or ponds or wells. Anybody else having luck anywhere?
Hey Stymie, thanks! :). I hate chopping tress...lol

First Upgrade:

20 water
6 Star Dust

Solientus
09-01-16, 12:23 PM
Star dust comes from Nature but not from purple or white flowers, not mushrooms or ponds or wells. Anybody else having luck anywhere?
Trees, been hacking up my red acers. Just incase, I checked 3 Conservatory, no Dusties.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/yyzemployee/b439878b-ae93-420e-b9ff-5dbccab5689c.png

Items in Market:
Moon Flower (1x1)- 35Gems - 20min cd, drops Start Dust & Purple Petals (1st collect 2 Petals -> Star Dust not guaranteed)

FYI, Moon Flower does not drop star dust every time. My first collection, it only said I was maxed out on purple petals.
Moon Rock (1x1)- 50Gems - 2h cd, drops Star Dust & Glimmerdust (First collect gave 2 Glimmerdust and xp -> Star Dust not guaranteed)

Craftables:
Star Potion - Potion Shop - 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood (1Hr craft time) 76Gems
Celestial Potion - Potion Shop - 40 Wood, 1 Star Potion, 3 Celestial Shard (2Hr craft time) 478Gems
Celestial Shard - Magic Forge - 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels (2Hr craft time) 134Gems

Galloping Through the Galaxy
(Upgrade Moon Crystal to Lv.5 to summon an Alicolt to your Kingdom)

Pt.1
*Buy the Moon Crystal Base 0/1 (in Market)
*Collect Star Dust 0/6
*Construct Moon Crystal 0/1 (Build Moon Crystal Base - 20 Water, 6 Star Dust)
Rewards: 300coins, 10xp 3 Living Wood
Old Thomas: "We're off to a great start."

Pt.2
*Brainstorm with Ivy 0/2 (Skip 31Gems)
*Craft Star Potion 0/1 (6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood, 1 hour in Potion Shop)(Skip 70Gems)
*Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Lv.2 0/1 (6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water)
Rewards: 300coins, 10xp, 1 Glimmerdust
Ivy: "That Moon Crystal sure is shiny!"

Pt.3
Old Thomas:"Our world holds magic that could be useful. Find something in our world that brings life to our Kingdom."
*Have Water 5/20 (I had 5 already, Skip was 8Gems)
*Collect Moon Dust (Find from Mushroom Patches!) 0/1 (Skip 10 Gems)(Mushroom Circle worked fine for me)
*Craft the Celestial Shard (Make this in the Magic Forge!) 0/1 (Skip 121Gems)(6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels)
Rewards: 300coins, 10xp, 3 Sap
Old Thomas:"This shimmering shard should be quite useful."

Pt.4
Ivy:"I've refined the Moon Crystal's potion a bit. This one should be pretty powerful."
*Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (Skip 402Gems)
*Have White Petals (We'll need these later!) 0/? (Skip 10Gems)(petals autocompleted, sry)
*Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Lv.3 (Feel the power!) 0/1 (10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals, 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion)
Rewards: 3 Living Wood

bwunderbach
09-01-16, 12:24 PM

I just murdered an Oak Tree (3 star dust) and a Willow Tree (3 star dust), with success.

PrincessCupOButter
09-01-16, 12:24 PM

Yep. Chopping trees. :(

Yellow acer 3/8 and 4/8 (or 10)
Red acer 4/10
White birch 0/10
Blythewood 0/8
Oak 2/8
Aspen 2/6
Crab apple 2/10

bwunderbach
09-01-16, 12:25 PM
Moon Crystal, level 1 (5 hour timer)
6 star dust
20 water

carebear0211
09-01-16, 12:26 PM
This update appears to have removed the "shimmering shears" crafting option from the magic forge...

bwunderbach
09-01-16, 12:26 PM
Moon Crystal, level 2 requirements
6 star dust
1 star potion
20 water

meme1098
09-01-16, 12:27 PM
Part II:

Course I just visited Ivy awhile ago (*palm to head*).

moonchild1987
09-01-16, 12:27 PM
Got 5 from a aspen, some from a red acer but none from a willow.

bwunderbach
09-01-16, 12:28 PM
Galloping Through the Galaxy Pt. II
Brainstorm with Ivy (visit Ivy's Hut x 2)
Craft the Star Potion (6 star dust, 1 sap, 40 wood, 1 hour in Potion Shop)
Upgrade the Moon Crystal to level 2

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-01-16, 12:29 PM
Hmm, I'm experiencing a deja-vu! Lol

33284 <---> 33285

bwunderbach
09-01-16, 12:30 PM

Yellow acer 3/8 and 4/8
Red acer 4/8
White birch 0/10
Blythewood 0/8
Oak 2/8
Aspen 2/6
Crab apple 2/10

I got zero from obliterating a White Birch as well.

Britilina
09-01-16, 12:32 PM

33284 <---> 33285

I thought it looked familiar! Thought maybe it was a re-release!

RevdKathy
09-01-16, 12:32 PM
Part II:

Course I just visited Ivy awhile ago (*palm to head*).

Me too. :(

33284 <---> 33285

That's exactly what I thought.

Britilina
09-01-16, 12:39 PM
Thinking Dead Trees are a no-go, but I ran out of energy, so I could be wrong. Not a lot of experimental chops, though.

mehershey
09-01-16, 12:45 PM
FYI, Moon Flower does not drop star dust every time. My first collection, it only said I was maxed out on purple petals.

PrincessCupOButter
09-01-16, 12:45 PM
At least the potion uses up some of the wood we're chopping.

Lol'd at my little pony! And if we have a lot of cherry dust, can we dye it and use it? ;-)

hoplatralala
09-01-16, 12:47 PM
Crab apple trees drops plenty of stardust....

Britilina
09-01-16, 12:49 PM
There is a new coconut tree. Don't know if it has anything to do with the moon event! But it is a new tree to chop.

l03z
09-01-16, 12:50 PM
Weird... I just built the moon crystal, got the second step in the storyline. Visited ivy (1 out of 2), game froze for a second. Then had to build the moon crystal again! Got the second story again, but 0/0 on ivy's hut. Now I have to wait 12h for a new collection :(

Sandybellee
09-01-16, 12:51 PM
This looks like fun! :)

I didn't have the potion in the potion shop but force closing fixed it in case anyone else has the same issue.

AnisWa
09-01-16, 12:52 PM
I was able to get the first 6 star dust from chopping trees. But, I've been chopping 3 trees and nothing. Hmmmm!

comeseecomesah
09-01-16, 12:56 PM
GLITCH.. Completed 1st part and constructed.. 2nd part opened so I visited Ivy but then it went back to the 1st part and I needed 4 more dust things. Tried chop chop chopping but nothing so....HELPPPPP Please.

Yes tried closing game

l03z
09-01-16, 12:58 PM
GLITCH.. Completed 1st part and constructed.. 2nd part opened so I visited Ivy but then it went back to the 1st part and I needed 4 more dust things. Tried chop chop chopping but nothing so....HELPPPPP Please.

Had the same thing! (See previous page)

BufftonHeights
09-01-16, 12:59 PM
Red trees seem to work best for me. Like that it's all done in the main goal book.

arikasi
09-01-16, 01:00 PM
I had the same experience, i got 6 stardust in 8 chops, built the crystal and since then have had 0-2 stardust per tree.

So maybe the drop rate decreases drastically after you build the crystal.

meme1098
09-01-16, 01:01 PM
Weird... I just built the moon crystal, got the second step in the storyline. Visited ivy (1 out of 2), game froze for a second. Then had to build the moon crystal again! Got the second story again, but 0/0 on ivy's hut. Now I have to wait 12h for a new collection :(

Yes tried closing game

Guess what!?! No testing before release again! Does no one bother after every single goal comes with these now??? And it's timed for darn sakes!!!

Tussah
09-01-16, 01:07 PM
Newbie questions, please advise:

I participated in the desert event, and managed to complete all but the final section, but it was clearly going to be impossible for me to reach level 10 and complete the event, even if I played round the clock.

I'm level 23 now. Is it actually possible to complete this, or should I just chill out and wait till I'm at a higher level to try the events? Will the prize horse actually do anything, or will it just be decorative?

Thanks!

PrincessCelestian
09-01-16, 01:07 PM
So I got the first 6 star dust without any problem, built my tower, and since, no star dust. After about 25 energy and a force close, nada. Is it a glitch?!?!

Solientus
09-01-16, 01:12 PM
I'm level 23 now. Is it actually possible to complete this, or should I just chill out and wait till I'm at a higher level to try the events? Will the prize horse actually do anything, or will it just be decorative?
Thanks!
Most of these ramp up pretty hard once you're about half way through all the quests and seem impossible. It is possible, but I'm pretty sure it won't be easy...if that helps at all.

From the pic it looks like the Alicolt will have a chance to drop Luminessence, Jewels, Silver,...not sure what else.

ashley224
09-01-16, 01:13 PM
So I got the first 6 star dust without any problem, built my tower, and since, no star dust. After about 25 energy and a force close, nada. Is it a glitch?!?!
It seems to be the norm...

kattkrazie
09-01-16, 01:14 PM
Galloping Through the Galaxy - Part III

Have water (0/20)
Collect moondust (0/1)
Craft Celestial Shard (0/1)

To craft the shard, you need 6 stardust (from trees), 6 moondust (from mushroom patches), 20 jewels. Takes 2 hrs.

ashley224

What is the collection time for the Moon Flower?

belbar22
Aargh. Got the goal to visit Ivy so visited her and then the game reset and it shows 0 visits but 12 hours till I can revisit. I hate these glitches.

Also aren't we going to ever have any more monster hunts. If that is the case my beast and display was a waste of gems!!!

scavaig
09-01-16, 01:15 PM

FYI moon rock does not drop star dust every time either 

PrincessCelestian
09-01-16, 01:16 PM
It seems to be the norm...
So frustrating!! I wasted one of my faerie elixirs that I have been working so hard to save up on that 20 energy!!!

Lyzau
09-01-16, 01:16 PM

20 minutes

azriX2012
09-01-16, 01:17 PM

20min

scotslassuk
09-01-16, 01:18 PM
I got zero from obliterating a White Birch as well.

Same here!!

meme1098
09-01-16, 01:18 PM
With all the visits to Ivy being negated everyone will be using gems to skip. Gee, S8, it's a timed goal & becoming more & more evident with each goal these may not be by accident - Being timed & syncing doing a step in the goal.

jbfps116
09-01-16, 01:19 PM
awesome. I was sure they were charging 50 gems for a chop it stone. nope its a permanent deco!! 2 hour timer

meme1098
09-01-16, 01:21 PM
awesome. I was sure they were charging 50 gems for a chop it stone. nope its a permanent deco!! 2 hour timer

If it's got a timer, that means it's a resource item not decor. Hopefully, it will drop the star dust needed but I'm guessing it's not a guarantee either, just like the moon flower.

ashley224
09-01-16, 01:23 PM
Galloping Through the Galaxy - Part III

Have water (0/20)
Collect moondust (0/1)
Craft Celestial Shard (0/1)

To craft the shard, you need 6 stardust (from trees), 6 moondust (from mushroom patches), 20 jewels. Takes 2 hrs.

Have you tested the mushroom circles?

mehershey

20 minutes. I didn't get any moon dust with my second collection either. Rather annoyed I wasted gems, but I thought the flower was pretty.

Solientus
If it's got a timer, that means it's a resource item not decor. Hopefully, it will drop the star dust needed but I'm guessing it's not a guarantee either, just like the moon flower.
I've picked both the flower and the rock, neither gave up the goods, only petals and glimmerdust, respectively : /

20 minutes. I didn't get any moon dust with my second collection either.
They both are only supposed to drop Star Dust...which I think is a little odd but...looks like my Kingdom will have to put up with this fungal infection for a little while atleast :P

justmine2
09-01-16, 01:26 PM
Hope this doesn't auto start, I want to wait and see if you need to collect from a level 6 something first

kattkrazie
09-01-16, 01:27 PM

No, I don't have any mushroom circles out. But the patches are dropping on average 1 moondust per 6 patches harvested.

Solientus
09-01-16, 01:28 PM

Circles drop the Moon Dust, thats all I have out.

Hope this doesn't auto start, I want to wait and see if you need to collect from a level 6 something first
The pic says it's a world event...you might be outta luck...but not sure...

ashley224
09-01-16, 01:30 PM

Yellow acer 3/8 and 4/8 (or 10)
Red acer 4/10
White birch 0/10
Blythewood 0/8
Oak 2/8
Aspen 2/6
Crab apple 2/10

It might depend on which trees you were chopping

ShibuyaCloth
09-01-16, 01:30 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906077.png_2v_31020.png
Alicolt (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Alicolt)
Info: ?
Type: Decoration
Source: Event
Size: 1x1
Drops: ?
Events: Galloping through the Galaxy - September 2016
Timer: ?
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915

Sandybellee
09-01-16, 01:32 PM

It has already started for everybody.

sparklegirly
09-01-16, 01:41 PM
I bought a Moon Flower because it is pretty, but 3 collections have yielded zero Star Dust.

*My Recommendation: Do not buy the flower if you do not want it for decoration.*

5 collections from Moon Flower and still no Star Dust. Mods please ask team to fix the drop rate.

I chopped a Willow and 1 1/2 Pine trees and only got 6 Star Dust. That is 25 energy for only 6 Star Dust.
Mythic Mushrooms haven't dropped any Star Dust. Red mushrooms haven't dropped Star Dust.

I have chopped 2 Coconut trees (20 energy) and received XP, Coins and Wood. Again, no Star Dust! Don't wast your time watering a Coconut tree!

meme1098
09-01-16, 01:46 PM

13 mushroom circles out(twice around) & 1 drop of moon dust each time. But did get 1 from the Mythic Mushroom. Probably won't be everytime either.
Here we go again with rare drops during a timed quest!:/

Ok...put out some more & have 22 total...lets see what I get next go round. Some are red circles & some are regular brown mushroom circles.

cyndora
09-01-16, 01:48 PM
s8, do the new rock and flowers drop dust on RARE occasions? i got both and nothing dropped so far, but i dont remember seeing rare listed any where?? also the alicolt looks fabulous , and i really like the look of that gem thingy.

mehershey
09-01-16, 01:54 PM
I've picked both the flower and the rock, neither gave up the goods, only petals and glimmerdust, respectively : /

They both are only supposed to drop Star Dust...which I think is a little odd but...looks like my Kingdom will have to put up with this fungal infection for a little while atleast :P

Right - that's what I meant. Moon flower, star dust. Either way, I got none. :)

idrispad
09-01-16, 01:54 PM
I chopped a willow and got 11 stardust.

meme1098
09-01-16, 01:57 PM
I chopped a willow and got 11 stardust.

That's the one that has a 2x2 footprint right?

oliverrr11
09-01-16, 01:57 PM
Right - that's what I meant. Moon flower, star dust. Either way, I got none. :)

Maybe the star dust doesn't drop until you are up to the part that asks for it?

idrispad
09-01-16, 02:01 PM
That's the one that has a 2x2 footprint right?

Yes, but I see someone else didn't get as much from theirs

kdgulle
09-01-16, 02:07 PM
Storm8 why doesn't the moon flower drop dust on every collection. I spent gems thinking it would drop every collection because it didn't state that the dust would be a rare drop. It's not worth 35 gems then, I wouldn't of bought it. Now if you sold it for $10,000 coins I could see it being a rare drop. I was thinking of getting the moon rock, now I'm thinking not. You should really put chance of dropping dust. 35 gems for purple petals is crazy when you can buy the rocket for 500 coins.

meme1098
09-01-16, 02:14 PM
13 mushroom circles out(twice around) & 1 drop of moon dust each time. But did get 1 from the Mythic Mushroom. Probably won't be everytime either.
Here we go again with rare drops during a timed quest!:/

Ok...put out some more & have 22 total...lets see what I get next go round. Some are red circles & some are regular brown mushroom circles.

22 taps plus MM & 1 moon dust!?! Yikes!!!

scavaig
09-01-16, 02:16 PM
I bought a Moon Flower because it is pretty, but 3 collections have yielded zero Star Dust.
*My Recommendation: Do not buy the flower if you do not want it for decoration.*
I chopped a Willow and 1 1/2 Pine trees and only got 6 Star Dust. That is 25 energy for only 6 Star Dust. Mythic Mushrooms haven't dropped any Star Dust. I will try the Red Mushrooms now.
I have watered two Coconut Trees three times and it hasn't grown yet. I will edit when I have a fully grown Coconut tree.

I bought a moon rock and it has not dropped star dust yet ( hemmed twice) - is it switched off?

Britilina
09-01-16, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I am wondering if the flowers are glitches. Collected 3 times, nothing. Also seems to require at least three chops to a tree to get some dust.

vickyville14
09-01-16, 02:22 PM
Star dust seems to only come from chopping trees. Oak 3/8, Big Willow 4/10. The star potion we need to make takes 40 wood, so at least it won't all go to waste.

Darn, I checked Ivy's place before I read the thread; it seemed like a good place to find star dust. It is NOT!

katbtodd
09-01-16, 02:27 PM
Palm tree stayed small didn't not look right around camel and did not drop any star dust

Aerial123456
09-01-16, 02:28 PM
At least the moon flower and moon rock aren't a crazy amount of gems like previous items have been!

ashley224
09-01-16, 02:30 PM
The star potion looks like something they should serve in the tavern. Only problem is oliverrrrr would never find his way back home! Hiccup!

ashley224
09-01-16, 02:33 PM
Palm tree stayed small didn't not look right around camel and did not drop any star dust

Why would they introduce a new tree during this event if we can't get supplies from it? Are they deliberately trying to slow us down?

flowerqueen007
09-01-16, 02:33 PM
To put in some perspective!

That thing is horrible, how old do they think we are? It will probably be the only thing we can craft multiples off :mad:

ashley224
09-01-16, 02:37 PM
To put in some perspective!

That thing is horrible, how old do they think we are? It will probably be the only thing we can craft multiples off :mad:

Sorry you don't like it, I think it is cute. I love the colours and the big blue eyes. I hope it is animated.

GlvtenFree
09-01-16, 02:40 PM
moonrock should drop moon dust imo

i am loving this event though, space themes are my fav and it doesnt seem tooooo hard :)

AnisWa
09-01-16, 02:45 PM
YET, ANOTHER C-R-A-Z-Y Quest...!!!
I've been tapping moon flowers, mystic mushrooms, circle red & brown mushrooms, chopping trees, NADA......I'll just go back to building and expanding the kingdom. I'm sooo over these quest!

ashley224
09-01-16, 02:47 PM
Has anyone collected from the moon crystal yet? My finger is getting itchy, I may have to be the one to speed it up.

kdgulle
09-01-16, 02:49 PM
Coconut trees are really out of proportion with the other trees and is sad. I thought they were still saplings. No dust from them either. What a waste of energy.

kdgulle
09-01-16, 02:53 PM
YET, ANOTHER C-R-A-Z-Y Quest...!!!
I've been tapping moon flowers, mystic mushrooms, circle red & brown mushrooms, chopping trees, NADA......I'll just go back to building and expanding the kingdom. I'm sooo over these quest!
If you're not at the part to collect rocks you won't get them yet I tried to and nada. For me the best tree for dust is the crabapple tree. The moon flower is disappointing and I hope storm 8 fixes the drops on that. These quests aren't meant to be done fast, they are energy intensive. You won't get something on every drop. That's understandable except with gem purchases.

kdgulle
09-01-16, 02:54 PM
Has anyone collected from the moon crystal yet? My finger is getting itchy, I may have to be the one to speed it up.
Nope not yet, I'm wondering if it has to be fully upgraded to get drops

nateryd
09-01-16, 02:59 PM
I don't understand how some ppl are getting so many star dusts from their trees. I just used about 60 energy chopping trees... Red acer and crab... And I got 10 star dust in total. Why is it always so random from player to player?!

ashley224
09-01-16, 03:07 PM

Nope not yet, I'm wondering if it has to be fully upgraded to get drops

Me too, if I expected more than coins I would have tried already.

BufftonHeights
09-01-16, 03:09 PM
I've collected from the moon flower FIVE times and have gotten ZERO dust. Can we please have an answer as to whether or not this is being looked into. If this is not a glitch, I want my 35 gems back. Silly of me to spend them, but everything had gone so well with the last event with the snake charmer always dropping ...

aurora171
09-01-16, 03:13 PM
I've collected from the moon flower FIVE times and have gotten ZERO dust. Can we please have an answer as to whether or not this is being looked into. If this is not a glitch, I want my 35 gems back. Silly of me to spend them, but everything had gone so well with the last event with the snake charmer always dropping ...

Glad I'm not the only one lol was starting to think I was going mad ... or maybe I am lol i did buy the flower after all!

SparklyOctopus
09-01-16, 03:27 PM
This update appears to have removed the "shimmering shears" crafting option from the magic forge...

Hey there! You'll need to be on the Quest A Severing Sheen in order for that craft to be in the Magic Forge. I took a look at your account real quick and the recipe is still in the Magic Forge. :)

comeseecomesah
09-01-16, 03:27 PM
No, I don't have any mushroom circles out. But the patches are dropping on average 1 moondust per 6 patches harvested.

I've been getting 1 moondust every 10 to 15 patches...humph!

meme1098
09-01-16, 03:31 PM
Many questions about the moon flower & you didn't answer that.

comeseecomesah
09-01-16, 03:34 PM
Just got dew from moon flower, no dust tho lol....not lol.

Jennerwein1
09-01-16, 03:36 PM
Mushroom patch yield: 0/16.

ashley224
09-01-16, 03:38 PM

Are you at the part of the quest that needs stuff from the mushroom patches?

Joyfulness69
09-01-16, 03:47 PM
I need help with the moon rock base quest it is not in my market to buy so I can start working on it

ashley224
09-01-16, 03:49 PM
I need help with the moon rock base quest it is not in my market to buy so I can start working on it

Are you at level 17 or higher?

meme1098
09-01-16, 04:34 PM
Part IV:
Craft Celestial Potion -1
Have white petals - (checked off but probably 40)
Update Moon Crystal to Level 3

Level 3 requires:
40 white petals
12 star dust
1 celestial Potion
10 Living Wood

Celestial Potion in the Potion Shop:
40 wood
1 star potion
3 Celestial Shards

With star dust & moon dust being rare drops from trees & mushrooms, this is gonna take forever as the above items increase each upcoming level. :/ And I'm guessing there will be 10 levels of course :(
The other problem will be jewels since each shard requires 20 so that's 60 just for level 3

Tiffster422
09-01-16, 04:41 PM
The Moon Crystal Base is not in my market either and the buy button in the kingdom goals doesn't work. I'm at level 31. Please help!!!

meme1098
09-01-16, 04:43 PM
The Moon Crystal Base is not in my market either and the buy button in the kingdom goals doesn't work. I'm at level 31. Please help!!!

Is your version the most recent? Should be 1.5.3.
To check - go to Menu, Help and check the version in the lower right of the window.

Tiffster422
09-01-16, 04:54 PM
No, it's not. It says 1.2.5g :(

meme1098
09-01-16, 04:54 PM
No, it's not. It says 1.2.5g :(

Looks like you need to go to the App Store or other place for Android update.

Tiffster422
09-01-16, 04:58 PM
Looks like you need to go to the App Store or other place for Android update.

Ok. Thanks so much for the help!

kattkrazie
09-01-16, 05:09 PM
I can confirm that the moonstone is worthless. I bought 2 and have collected 3 times from each and have gotten nothing but glimmerdust. I'm having much better luck with the moon flowers. They have a 20 min. timer with a 50% drop rate for me. The moonstone has a 2 hr. timer and isn't worth the wait. Wish I had bought only moon flowers.

Joyfulness69
09-01-16, 05:12 PM
I need help I'm doing the galloping quest and it's telling me to buy the Moon Crystal Base in the market and I don't have that in my market

meme1098
09-01-16, 05:21 PM
I need help I'm doing the galloping quest and it's telling me to buy the Moon Crystal Base in the market and I don't have that in my market

Your question was answered already by S8 in the other thread you started. You need to upgrade the app.

Go to the App Store if you're IOS.
Be careful about starting numerous threads about the same subject.

JasonvilleBC
09-01-16, 05:24 PM
I upgraded my tower and lost 6 star dust from my inventory 😡😡😡😡😡

meme1098
09-01-16, 05:30 PM
I upgraded my tower and lost 6 star dust from my inventory ����������

You sure it wasn't for the initial build of the Moon Crystal? That requires 6 star dust. Check it to see if it can be upgraded to level 2 now.

If it was from a Watchtower, you should probably send an email to support. Support@storm8.com
Good luck!

PrincessCupOButter
09-01-16, 05:30 PM
I upgraded my tower and lost 6 star dust from my inventory 😡😡😡😡😡

Do you mean it took 12 star dust? The upgrade requires 6, so it's supposed to take 6 from inventory.

peachtreeshoppe
09-01-16, 05:35 PM
I am noticing if trees had any chops prior to this event (so 2/8 or 3/10 already when I go for the first chop) they do not contain dust. Has anyone else noticed this or is that a coincidence?

kattkrazie
09-01-16, 05:46 PM
I am noticing if trees had any chops prior to this event (so 2/8 or 3/10 already when I go for the first chop) they do not contain dust. Has anyone else noticed this or is that a coincidence?

Must be a coincidence. All of my trees are old with a few chops out of them and I've been getting star dust from them.

peachtreeshoppe
09-01-16, 05:51 PM
Fun experiment and a possible tip for future events for folks without a ton of energy sources... I am on Pt 2 awaiting collection #2 from Ivy, but am already upgraded on the event item to L2 while I also have 2 extra star potions and 27 star dust in inventory. How?

Since there were murmurs of a monster hunt I wanted to see if I could stockpile some energy. For the last three days, I checked in 2-3x a day collecting from my wizarding schools (net +18 energy each check in), adventures (net +5 to +45 each day) and wedding and pink alicorns (net +6 to 10 a day in total) I had 240 energy at 3:00 today and I used it growing crab apples and chopping trees.

It took some restraint to not collect from anything else for 3 days and "lose" the extra 40 each log in I would have had if I depleted my energy, but having 240 energy at the start of an event when you now know what you need to do with it.... That's far more valuable. I'll be doing that again when one challenge has ended and a new challenge is set to begin.

peachtreeshoppe
09-01-16, 05:52 PM
Must be a coincidence. All of my trees are old with a few chops out of them and I've been getting star dust from them.

Good to know! I'll clear them off then.

tigergirlville
09-01-16, 05:55 PM
Guess what!?! No testing before release again! Does no one bother after every single goal comes with these now??? And it's timed for darn sakes!!!
Really! Test these things and maybe give us more that 2 or 3 days between challenges. I know for people on higher levels the challenges make the game but for people on lower levels, we need some time to recoup between and complete some story goals.

sparklegirly
09-01-16, 05:59 PM
I'm with all of you on this.
Out of 6 collects I've gotten one dust from the flower...2 collects of the rock has yielded 0.
For some reason when I read the back of the card I thought it would be a constant supply.
Not impressed, but not surprised I guess considering they were "cheap".

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/yyzemployee/48334355-4952-4457-b950-d49e8cf491bc.png

Should atleast say -> Items (Glimmerdust/Purple Petals), then, "rare chance" to drop Star Dust...in my opinion.
If I had a way to get my gems back I would. The back info feels misleading.

I have collected from the Moon Flower at least 20 times and have not received a single Star Dust. I hope tomorrow TeamLava employees will fix this issue. For now I will not waste any more energy collecting purple petals.

farmgirl8888
09-01-16, 06:11 PM
Just made 2 purple banners to use up purple ink then made more purple ink to use up purple flowers, which I was full of, and got star dust from both flower and rock. Could this be the answer?

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 06:11 PM
Post 1 updated.

I'm checking on the drops of star dust from the Moon flower and and Moon rock.

Woohoo! Thanks SparklyOctopus!

SparklyOctopus
09-01-16, 06:17 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback. Moon Rock will be dropping the Star Dust 100% of the time and we've updated the additional information to Moon Flower to show that it's a chance to drop the Star Dust. Thanks everyone for your input!

azriX2012
09-01-16, 06:22 PM

Thank you. I collected now and both of them dropped Star Dust :)

Solientus
09-01-16, 06:25 PM
Level 2 Moon Crystal drops 1xp. No coins. Speed up 10Gems.

Alohatami
09-01-16, 06:25 PM
BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU CHOP!!!
I was just chopping a tree near the bottom center of my screen, and I didn't realize I was out of energy. And because I was chopping so fast I inadvertently hit the spend gems on energy button. :[ There went 20 of my precious, hard earned gems!

SparklyOctopus
09-01-16, 06:26 PM

Hey there! If you haven't updated the game yet, you should now be able to access the Moon Crystal. :)

aiyoosha
09-01-16, 06:36 PM
oh dang im gonna be strting late, hopefully i dont live to regret this

bigtail2
09-01-16, 07:18 PM
All of a sudden I'm not getting any star dust from regular trees. Before I was getting several per tree. Now I've gone through full energy without getting one. Anyone else?

Hayleemaye
09-01-16, 07:22 PM
I brought the moon crystal and my game glitched now I can not do a thing.

TimeForACuppaTea
09-01-16, 07:23 PM
On part 1 and have an issues already. I bought the moon base, collected 6 star dust and am ready to upgrade the base. However the goal hasn't acknowledged that I've bought the base. I don't want to upgrade it only to have that not register and have to start over or be stuck.

Ive rebooted the game, did nothing. So I deleted the game and downloaded it again, still didn't work.

Does it it register after you upgrade it?

kdgulle
09-01-16, 07:32 PM
On part 1 and have an issues already. I bought the moon base, collected 6 star dust and am ready to upgrade the base. However the goal hasn't acknowledged that I've bought the base. I don't want to upgrade it only to have that not register and have to start over or be stuck.

Ive rebooted the game, did nothing. So I deleted the game and downloaded it again, still didn't work.

Yes you need to upgrade it.

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 07:35 PM
I brought the moon crystal and my game glitched now I can not do a thing.
what does your goal book say? a force close or 5 should fix it so you can either place the item again or do whatever your goal book says.... let us know how you get on.

doro39
09-01-16, 07:36 PM
I'm having the same problem!

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 07:37 PM
I'm having the same problem!
same as what?

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 07:37 PM

which goal in your book is not registering? (look at post 1) once you build it, the whole goal should clear.

ashley224
09-01-16, 07:41 PM
When the challenge started it said 12 days, now is is already down to 11 days. The 4 hours between noon and 4 pm pacific time (end time of challenge) must have been counting as a day when it started.

TimeForACuppaTea
09-01-16, 07:43 PM
Thanks kdgulle.

SpiritWind00
09-01-16, 07:47 PM
When the challenge started it said 12 days, now is is already down to 11 days. The 4 hours between noon and 4 pm pacific time (end time of challenge) must have been counting as a day when it started.
That's how all events are in all games. an event doesn't 'start' when a S8 day 'starts'. That's normal.... it's also why we get told when the exact time an event finishes.

CocoMom101
09-01-16, 07:48 PM
From Post #1

Part 4:
Goal 1 Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (skip 402 gems)

What are the requirements to craft the Celestial Potion?

meme1098
09-01-16, 07:55 PM
From Post #1

Part 4:
Goal 1 Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (skip 402 gems)

What are the requirements to craft the Celestial Potion?

40 wood
1star potion
3 celestial shards

Britilina
09-01-16, 08:05 PM
Post 1 updated.

I'm checking on the drops of star dust from the Moon flower and and Moon rock.

Woohoo! Thanks SparklyOctopus!

I have collected twice from my Moon Flower just this past half hour and neither collection gave me star dust.

I have restarted the game. Do I need to reinstall?

Edit: I thought you meant both gem purchases would be getting 100% drops.

jabbottscott
09-01-16, 08:54 PM
All of a sudden I'm not getting any star dust from regular trees. Before I was getting several per tree. Now I've gone through full energy without getting one. Anyone else?

I am having the exact same issue. Force closed but it didn't help.

kdgulle
09-01-16, 08:57 PM
I am having the exact same issue. Force closed but it didn't help.
Unfortunately that's how it works one tree I can get 4 the next few trees maybe one.

riverly
09-01-16, 09:00 PM
I think we're going to need a lot of trees. Grow trees. Chop trees. Repeat.

aiyoosha
09-01-16, 10:15 PM

yea ugh i hate these types of quests

PinkEquinox
09-01-16, 10:29 PM
48 chops gave me 14 dust

idrispad
09-01-16, 10:36 PM

So, I've wasted gems on something that doesn't do what it said it would...?

Lyzau
09-01-16, 10:55 PM
Indeed, and so have I. What else is new here? Isn't this what is happening every time when new items get to the market and we are to quick to trust that they will be useful? So far I have gotten 1 stardust out of 5 collections.
The drop rate from trees is better and I shouldn't have wasted my gems. Why do I fall for this every time?

RevdKathy
09-01-16, 11:09 PM
Not sure I shall manage this one. Real life is being a bit of a challenge. I may give up and drop out. But I wanted to say this... Thank God it's not worms again.

GlvtenFree
09-01-16, 11:13 PM
i bought the flower and moon rock purely for deco i love the look of them

coolssp
09-01-16, 11:24 PM
Hey guys
Does the moon dust from mushroom patch only trigger after completion of part 2? I cleared 20 of them with 0 dust...

ghjvcucjb
09-01-16, 11:41 PM
At first I was getting a few for each tree. Then nothing for several trees. Now it's 1 tree some dust, 1-2 trees zero dust. Repeat.

ghjvcucjb
09-01-16, 11:47 PM
Fun experiment and a possible tip for future events for folks without a ton of energy sources... I am on Pt 2 awaiting collection #2 from Ivy, but am already upgraded on the event item to L2 while I also have 2 extra star potions and 27 star dust in inventory. How?

Since there were murmurs of a monster hunt I wanted to see if I could stockpile some energy. For the last three days, I checked in 2-3x a day collecting from my wizarding schools (net +18 energy each check in), adventures (net +5 to +45 each day) and wedding and pink alicorns (net +6 to 10 a day in total) I had 240 energy at 3:00 today and I used it growing crab apples and chopping trees.

It took some restraint to not collect from anything else for 3 days and "lose" the extra 40 each log in I would have had if I depleted my energy, but having 240 energy at the start of an event when you now know what you need to do with it.... That's far more valuable. I'll be doing that again when one challenge has ended and a new challenge is set to begin.
How is this possible?

newzealander
09-01-16, 11:55 PM
Can someone please correct me if I've got this all wrong......all this work is for an Alicorn lookalike that is a decoration???? I just want to confirm before I pack it in to concentrate on those rare Dew leaves.

idrispad
09-02-16, 12:09 AM
Can someone please correct me if I've got this all wrong......all this work is for an Alicorn lookalike that is a decoration???? I just want to confirm before I pack it in to concentrate on those rare Dew leaves.

I doubt it's just decoration.

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 12:35 AM
The moon dust nightmare doesn't last long. Part 5 involves collecting moon beams from ponds. About 10, if I remember correctly. Then in Part 6, we collect moon stones from animals (and raise 10 pigs). Upgrading continues to require star dust from trees but the mushrooms, ponds, and animals are only used for a short while. That's why the gem items only drop star dust.

zyfazix
09-02-16, 01:13 AM
Goal book didn't register purchasing the Moon Crystal base. It did tick off the goals for collecting dust and upgrading, but now I'm still stuck on that. Fun start, don't think I'll continue unless this is fixed today

newzealander
09-02-16, 01:45 AM

OK, well this made me think it was. I might have missed something - this thread is moving fast!

SpiritWind00
09-02-16, 01:48 AM
Goal book didn't register purchasing the Moon Crystal base. It did tick off the goals for collecting dust and upgrading, but now I'm still stuck on that. Fun start, don't think I'll continue unless this is fixed today
force closing should fix this. Once you build it, the goal should clear.

OK, well this made me think it was. I might have missed something - this thread is moving fast!
Shibuya classes everything as decoration ;) Until we all know, that post is speculative only.

idrispad
09-02-16, 02:01 AM

I dont think anyone (apart from S8) knows the details yet. I think that's just a "blank"

ETA: As was said in the post before mine if only I had read it!

Lyzau
09-02-16, 02:27 AM
I strongly advise against purchasing the Moon Flower for the purpose of stardust collections. I got 1 stardust out of 10 collections, that's a very bad drop rate for a gem item. Of course, this is entirely my personal opinion, however, buyer beware.

stargaze91
09-02-16, 02:45 AM

I don't think it's a deco only ,because the pic shows silver, jewels,and lumin essence above the alicolt

SpiritWind00
09-02-16, 02:48 AM
I bought both the moon rock and flower as I loved the look of them. the rock dropped coal last collection as well as dust. My flower drop rate of dust seem ok so far. Early days yet though :) haven't collected from it many times yet.

l03z
09-02-16, 02:55 AM

Changing the information doesn't make it okay.. I was mislead and would like to give back the flowers, and get my gems back. How do I do that?

Solientus
09-02-16, 03:41 AM
The moon dust nightmare doesn't last long. Part 5 involves collecting moon beams from ponds. About 10, if I remember correctly. Then in Part 6, we collect moon stones from animals (and raise 10 pigs). Upgrading continues to require star dust from trees but the mushrooms, ponds, and animals are only used for a short while. That's why the gem items only drop star dust.
Thanks so much! Will get pigs ready :)

jbfps116
09-02-16, 03:47 AM
hey everyone, the pine trees by far gave me the most star dust, at least 4 per tree

idrispad
09-02-16, 03:52 AM
Changing the information doesn't make it okay.. I was mislead and would like to give back the flowers, and get my gems back. How do I do that?

I've emailed support asking for a refund.

I'm not confident though.

SpiritWind00
09-02-16, 04:05 AM
hey everyone, the pine trees by far gave me the most star dust, at least 4 per tree
That's interesting... Remember the last tree chopping frenzy we had, the more expensive ones had *slightly* better drop rates. I planted cheapest ones today, pink crab apples and get 1-2 per tree. Might need to invest some time growing expensive trees. ;)

______
I added the tree info to page 1 from the Hub...

Solientus
09-02-16, 04:16 AM
That's interesting... Remember the last tree chopping frenzy we had, the more expensive ones had *slightly* better drop rates. I planted cheapest ones today, pink crab apples and get 1-2 per tree. Might need to invest some time growing expensive trees...
A couple people this time around mentioned not getting event drops from Birch trees. I swear I saw this on previous events where birch seemed to be an issue. Do you think this is just a random luck thing? (I can try and dig them up, the posts...not trees :P, if you're interested)

I use red acers almost exclusively so I've never had an issue.
Was just curious.

SpiritWind00
09-02-16, 04:20 AM
yes the birch was sadly redundant wasn't it. I would imagine they are all very similar in drops otherwise it's probably too hard to code. It's a bit like feast and famine... One player has great luck with one type of tree and another no luck at all! ;)

MaddieMay33
09-02-16, 04:20 AM

So you have to buy 10 new pigs?

peachtreeshoppe
09-02-16, 04:23 AM
How is this possible?

I collected energy from my energy sources but didn't use any, except the click to collect. This brings you over the 40 max.

azriX2012
09-02-16, 04:28 AM

Thank you for this info!

tigergirlville
09-02-16, 05:26 AM
Just so everyone knows, the moon lake from the Barron's tent is just a deco. I thought it would help with the challenge but no such luck. Don't waste your cabbages. (It looks like the faerie pond without the grass).

ladlasse
09-02-16, 05:26 AM
I've had drops from birch, willow, oak, red acer, and aspen. Birch actually gave me lots of star dust. Oak wasn't quite as generous.

AnisWa
09-02-16, 05:30 AM

Wouldn't it be "GREAT" if S8 created trees to buy once, and they stay (like the flowers) then all we need to do is tap on them?

mehershey
09-02-16, 05:31 AM
I've emailed support asking for a refund.

I'm not confident though.

How do you email support? I would like to as well.

meme1098
09-02-16, 05:47 AM

Thanks so much! Will get pigs ready :)

Wow...raise more pigs? I still have 20+ black pigs in storage from a previous goal requiring them. What are we to do with all this 'fertilizer'? ... Lol
What about the next upgrade? Do you know the requirements?

Wouldn't it be "GREAT" if S8 created trees to buy once, and they stay (like the flowers) then all we need to do is tap on them?

That would be great! Not a fan of deforestation:D

How do you email support? I would like to as well.

support@storm8.com

Good luck!

Zirilka
09-02-16, 06:14 AM
Pigs 12 x 12,000 = 120,000 gold when I just spent everything on expansion. [frustration wrinkles]

Otherwise a promising event. I love the look of moon flower, I'm really tempted to buy it.

88silver
09-02-16, 06:26 AM

I'm pretty sure that the "type" means where you find it in your inventory if it's stored.

ShibuyaCloth, I don't think this is the first time someone has looked at your beautiful item summaries and thought "Type: Decoration" meant no drops. Could you do something like "Inventory Location" instead of "Type" to reduce this confusion?

fredss8
09-02-16, 06:48 AM
The Moon Crystal Base drops 1 exp?

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 06:59 AM

Just got a star from level 1. No coins or goodies.

I'm assuming it's going to be that way through all the levels until the event is over.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 07:00 AM
The Moon Crystal Base drops 1 exp?

That's all I got.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 07:22 AM

I got 4 moon dust from 23 mushroom circles so far. I plan to keep trying since I could use the mushrooms anyway.

The red mushroom circle has been slightly better to me: 3 moon dust in 7 collections.

It's probably all random anyway.

kdgulle
09-02-16, 07:35 AM
That's interesting... Remember the last tree chopping frenzy we had, the more expensive ones had *slightly* better drop rates. I planted cheapest ones today, pink crab apples and get 1-2 per tree. Might need to invest some time growing expensive trees. ;)

______
I'm only doing crabapple, I've gotten up to 5 for one tree.

artemis78rh
09-02-16, 07:42 AM
Chances are I won't win this one either these quests are impossible! I never have enough time then when they are finished the item is useless, my desert palace gives nothing.

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 07:46 AM
PART V _ Visit Old Thomas x 1
_ Collect moonbeams x 10, from ponds ( u don't get a drop every time )
_ Craft Lunar essence (magic forge 1 hr) moon beams x 10. Stone x 60. Silver x 40
_ Give Lunar essence to Old Thomas

meme1098
09-02-16, 07:49 AM
Here ya go SW:

Part VI:
Raise pigs - 10
Collect Moon Stone -10 (from animals)
Upgrade Moon Crystal to Lv.4

upgrade:
40 moon stone
14 stardust
40 sap
20 living wood

PS: Lunar essence disappears after you give it to OT so make more before hand if you're a hoarder. At this point I don't care anymore...lol

Stymie52
09-02-16, 07:49 AM
I have been most lucky with crab apple trees. As of yet, I have collected nothing for this event from the red mushroom circles.

cyndora
09-02-16, 07:51 AM
did i read this right? we have to raise more pigs? what do pigs have too do with this story? the COW jumped over the moon makes more sense.

VersaceMorrow
09-02-16, 07:53 AM
did i read this right? we have to raise more pigs? what do pigs have too do with this story? the COW jumped over the moon makes more sense.

Yeah this is insane..... we just raised 10 pigs for the Bloodshot-Cross-Eyed Fairy goal in April. I have 16 pigs already, couldn't it be cows for a change?

meme1098
09-02-16, 07:54 AM

IKR?! I have so many pigs in storage from that last time we had to do that.

Yeah this is insane..... we just raised 10 pigs for the Bloodshot-Cross-Eyed Fairy goal in April. I have 16 pigs already, couldn't it be cows for a change?

Or a new sheep for coins...maybe blue & sparkly like My Lil Pony. ... Lol

cyndora
09-02-16, 07:55 AM
s8 , it might be a little late too request this , but can we change it too SELL 10 pigs? ! lol

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 08:05 AM
s8 , it might be a little late too request this , but can we change it too SELL 10 pigs? ! lol

I like it!

This did get me thinking...no one has mentioned different requirements for lower level players. Buying 10 pigs at 12k coins a pop could be pricey for someone at level 17. For those of us at level 50, 120k coins shouldn't be too bad. Of course, then you've got to raise them...

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 08:06 AM
Galloping Through the Galaxy!
Time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com): compare where you are with California

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1190378&viewfull=1#post1190378)

SW: I'm not seeing where this is a community event. Am I missing something?

meme1098
09-02-16, 08:09 AM

This is not a Community Event....(thank goodness). Just a regular old timed goal which S8 seems very fond of of late...lol

PrincessCupOButter
09-02-16, 08:12 AM
There is rare, there is random, and then there is ridiculous. Just tapped 24 mushrooms and got 1, yes ONE, whole bag of moon dust.
And I agree with the above posts concerning growing even more pigs. Does anyone remember how many taps they require? I seem to recall there were reports of anywhere from 10-15 taps last time.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 08:12 AM
Information for raising pigs:

from here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446).

meme1098
09-02-16, 08:21 AM
There is rare, there is random, and then there is ridiculous. Just tapped 24 mushrooms and got 1, yes ONE, whole bag of moon dust.
And I agree with the above posts concerning growing even more pigs. Does anyone remember how many taps they require? I seem to recall there were reports of anywhere from 10-15 taps last time.

The mushroom tapping is ridiculous, for sure. Don't like having to grow & then chop down trees for puny drops either.
I detest the word random because of this game.

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 08:33 AM
Thanks for pig info Bwunderback. Got my pigs out and writing down every collection. Maybe I should have extra in case of mistakes. Get jittery when it gets close to them becoming adult before goal prompts it.

cyndora
09-02-16, 08:35 AM
about to get ready for work, and was thinking of all the pigs for this quest we have to do. and i chuckled too myself and said...

" hope PETA does not find out about the pigs being over crowded"

random thought of the day. ( and it was a clean thought! )

xox
cyn

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 08:35 AM
_ Craft Lunar essence (magic forge 1 hr) moon beams x 10. Stone x 60. Silver x 40

Note...It took me 27 pond collections to get the 10 Moonbeams

AnisWa
09-02-16, 08:41 AM

from here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446).
Are you saying that we need to buy more pigs? OR, can we just take the pigs (we have in storage) to collect from those?

aiyoosha
09-02-16, 08:42 AM
gawd! raise more pigs? these events are all the same repetitive thing! chop 50million trees to be maxed out on useless stuff.. raise 200000 pigs just to store them and piggy takes freaking forever to grow like seriously! it takes hours and hours to grow those expensive things

meme1098
09-02-16, 08:46 AM
gawd! raise more pigs? these events are all the same repetitive thing! chop 50million trees to be maxed out on useless stuff.. raise 200000 pigs just to store them and piggy takes freaking forever to grow like seriously! it takes hours and hours to grow those expensive things i cant even eat

Put out numerous buildings, ponds, etc to collect drops. It's idiotic isn't it...lol. That's what this game has become sadly.

aiyoosha
09-02-16, 08:49 AM
Put out numerous buildings, ponds, etc to collect drops. It's idiotic isn't it...lol. That's what this game has become sadly.

ya like seriously every single event is the same thing! aye aye aye. i dont even have room or energy for 12 more pigs i hve to grow 10000000000 trees and that needs room too

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 09:11 AM
Are you saying that we need to buy more pigs? OR, can we just take the pigs (we have in storage) to collect from those?

I haven't gotten there yet, but it sounds like we've got to buy 10 more pigs and raise them. In the past, what has registered is the last tap that takes the pig from piglet to full-grown pig. If you aren't careful and you do the final tap too soon, it won't count.

It's been mentioned before in the fora to use items as "counters" to keep track of how many taps you've done. In the case of black pigs, I put out 11 (or 10 just to be safe) items from storage (e.g., flowers) and put one back every time I tap the pigs. Once the flowers are all gone, I stop until that goal shows up. Then I finish them off.

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 09:35 AM
Here ya go SW:

Part VI:
Raise pigs - 10

upgrade:
40 moon stone
14 stardust
40 sap
20 living wood

PS: Lunar essence disappears after you give it to OT so make more before hand if you're a hoarder. At this point I don't care anymore...lol

For moonstones I tried chickens 1st and got 6 moonstones from 9 chickens....then ran out of energy.... just as I was on a roll

peachtreeshoppe
09-02-16, 09:47 AM

Maple tree, living tree, cherry hive, goddess tree, forest tree... I don't think they get coded to do event tree drops, though I honestly haven't tried. Would be nice, as well as something useful from trees that usually drop things most L50 folks are maxed on.

peachtreeshoppe
09-02-16, 09:53 AM
Thanks for pig info Bwunderback. Got my pigs out and writing down every collection. Maybe I should have extra in case of mistakes. Get jittery when it gets close to them becoming adult before goal prompts it.

Reminder of tip from another player... Lay out your 10 pigs with 10 patches of grass. Chop a grass each time you tap through all 10. When all the grass are gone, stop until the goal appears.

peachtreeshoppe
09-02-16, 09:56 AM
I haven't gotten there yet, but it sounds like we've got to buy 10 more pigs and raise them. In the past, what has registered is the last tap that takes the pig from piglet to full-grown pig. If you aren't careful and you do the final tap too soon, it won't count.

It's been mentioned before in the fora to use items as "counters" to keep track of how many taps you've done. In the case of black pigs, I put out 11 (or 10 just to be safe) items from storage (e.g., flowers) and put one back every time I tap the pigs. Once the flowers are all gone, I stop until that goal shows up. Then I finish them off.

I would need extra space or fear I'd store a pig by mistake, restarting his timer! Maybe I'll try it this way instead of the grass method this time.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 10:06 AM
I would need extra space or fear I'd store a pig by mistake, restarting his timer! Maybe I'll try it this way instead of the grass method this time.

I like this method better because it doesn't take up extra energy, but each to their own.

Just make sure you tap the pigs before storing the flower. If you store a pig by mistake, the timer will be about the same anyway.

Good luck!

ashley224
I chopped a new palm tree, just for a giggle, and I got 4 stardust from it.

jodi0122

I like to buy one extra pig and use him as my 'counter', so when he transforms into an adult, I know the rest are ready

katbtodd
09-02-16, 10:08 AM
Tried,to find how many taps per pig.. I was lucky I had 10 baby royal pigs in inventory ,,, does may body know how long it takes for them

sugarnspicedenise
09-02-16, 10:12 AM
Do the Magic Mushrooms work or does it have to be the mushroom circles?

peachtreeshoppe
09-02-16, 10:15 AM
I like this method better because it doesn't take up extra energy, but each to their own.

Just make sure you tap the pigs before storing the flower. If you store a pig by mistake, the timer will be about the same anyway.

Good luck!

Pig taps reset to 0 when stored. No bueno.

ashley224
09-02-16, 10:17 AM

That's how all events are in all games. an event doesn't 'start' when a S8 day 'starts'. That's normal.... it's also why we get told when the exact time an event finishes.
This might be 'normal' for s8 but that does make it right. People not on the forum don't know that it ends at 4 pm and will be mislead by almost a full day. If the challenge ended at the same time of day they start it or the clock gave hours as well, both of which are simple fixes, there would be much less confusion.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 10:20 AM
Pig taps reset to 0 when stored. No bueno.

Yikes!

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 10:22 AM
Tried,to find how many taps per pig.. I was lucky I had 10 baby royal pigs in inventory ,,, does may body know how long it takes for them

from post #193 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915-Castle-Story-9-1-Update-Galloping-Through-the-Galaxy!-(TIMED-OPTIONAL)/page20&p=1340222#post1340222):

scavaig
09-02-16, 10:23 AM
Do you know ... I just can't get enthusiastic about this one.

Guess I am just timed/optionaled out after all the recent quests.

waterbushbabies
09-02-16, 10:24 AM
Anyone got to part 5 yet? Want to be prepared lol

katbtodd
09-02-16, 10:28 AM
from post #193 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915-Castle-Story-9-1-Update-Galloping-Through-the-Galaxy!-(TIMED-OPTIONAL)/page20&p=1340222#post1340222):

Thank you very much , I was looking in the hub ,

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 10:30 AM

Here ya go SW:

Part VI:
Raise pigs - 10

upgrade:
40 moon stone
14 stardust
40 sap
20 living wood

Anyone got to part 5 yet? Want to be prepared lol

In earlier posts

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-02-16, 10:33 AM

This is not a Community Event....(thank goodness). Just a regular old timed goal which S8 seems very fond of of late...lol

These type of events are called a WORLD Event (see the top of the pop-up?)

....as if every OTHER type of event we do *isn't* available to the world??? lol :confused:

netwiz3
09-02-16, 10:34 AM
In earlier posts

You're supposed to be helpful and answer the post... Yes. ;)

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 10:35 AM
Part VII:

Give gold nuggets (0/3)

Collect from cottages (0/10)

Visit neighboring kingdoms (0/50)

AnisWa
09-02-16, 10:35 AM

Sounds like a great idea, thank you. Will do!

ktorewqas
09-02-16, 10:41 AM
Part VII:

Give gold nuggets (0/3)

Collect from cottages (0/10)

Visit neighboring kingdoms (0/50)thanks! nugget again! Lol

comeseecomesah
09-02-16, 10:42 AM
You're supposed to be helpful and answer the post... Yes. ;)

Ha haa!!

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 10:43 AM
Thank you very much , I was looking in the hub ,

You're very welcome. :)

After a while, it becomes tough to find what you're looking for.

PikaSquirrel
09-02-16, 10:45 AM
The White Birch and Coconut Tree both now drop Star Dust, thanks for your feedback!

hagypagy
09-02-16, 10:45 AM
Alicolt is super cute!! :o :D

Got the perfect place for him in my Living Forrest next to Aanpa :)

Hopefully the quests aren't too intensive in the final chapters and I can finish with days to spare.

Where's our monster hunt season tho?!? :confused:
It's been ages since the last one!!

As cute as Alicolt is I'm pretty over these non stop events with animal prizes.

Storm8,
Can we get some cool buildings happening please??
Some great ideas were floating round a while back like:
Town Hall , Troll & Faerie Taverns , Haunted Tower , Herb Garden , Dairy , Beehive , CandleStickMaker

Part VI:
Raise Pigs (0/10)
Collect Moon Stones (0/10)
Upgrade Moon Crystal to LVL4

Part VII:
Give Gold Nuggets (0/3)
Collect from Cottages (0/10)
Visit Neighbouring Kingdoms (0/50)

Raising pigs! Again!! :confused: :rolleyes:

And 50 Kingdoms!!
...that takes aaaaaagggeeesss...

Any beautiful kingdoms worth checking out??
Recommendations welcome :D

Thanks kattkrazie and meme1098 for the heads up, much appreciated! :o

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 11:02 AM
Part VIII -

Talk with Ivy (0/1)

Give enchanters essence (0/6). The ones in inventory count so you can make it ahead of time.

Give horse hair (0/20).

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 11:07 AM
Alicolt is super cute!! :o

Got the perfect place for him in my Living Forrest next to Aanpa :)

Hopefully the quests aren't too intensive in the final chapters and I can finish with days to spare.

Where's our monster hunt season tho?!? :confused:
It's been ages since the last one!!

As cute as Alicolt is I'm pretty over these non stop events with animal prizes.

Storm8,
Can we get some cool buildings happening please??
Some great ideas were floating round a while back like
Town Hall , Troll & Faerie Taverns , Haunted Tower , Herb Garden , Dairy

Raising pigs again!! :confused: :rolleyes:

And 50 Kingdoms!!
...that takes aaaaaagggeeesss...

Any beautiful kingdoms worth checking out??
Recommendations welcome :D

I didn't take time to look or to collect hearts. Only took me about 5 min. I hurried thru one kingdom in particular named 'Unicorn Farts'.

hagypagy
09-02-16, 11:18 AM
I didn't take time to look or to collect hearts. Only took me about 5 min. I hurried thru one kingdom in particular named 'Unicorn Farts'.

Amazing!!
Too funny , I'm heading over there now :p

Visiting a neighbours kingdom takes soo long to load on my phone :(
50 loads back to back is impossible ... can only manage 10 in one sitting :(

That thing is horrible, how old do they think we are? :mad:

Yeah I struggle with the animation too when it's too cutesy , as a 31yr old it's not appealing
(... Sir Hamlet and the GlimmerEgg Bunny come to mind ...)
but I have to admit, Alicolt is tapping into my inner gay man and is getting away with it bhaha ;)

meme1098
09-02-16, 11:45 AM
How do you visit a specific kingdom using their kingdom name?

You can't unless you now their ID & can send a nbr request.
I'm sure she was being sarcastic:D

I'd like to visit too. :D

Hey, katt :). Posted at exactly the same time...lol

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 11:45 AM
How do you visit a specific kingdom using their kingdom name?

I'm guessing the player was just joking. I've never found a way to visit a kingdom without having their user ID.

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 11:49 AM
Part IX -

Gather glimmerdust. (0/10). Ones in inventory do NOT count.

Craft Star Fragments. (0/1).

Give Ivy star fragments - hurry. (Give)

To craft star fragments, you'll need 28 star dust, 20 glimmerdust, 60 hot peppers.

The hot peppers in inventory count.

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 11:52 AM
You can't unless you now their ID & can send a nbr request.
I'm sure she was being sarcastic:D

I'd like to visit too. :D

Hey, katt :). Posted at exactly the same time...lol

I'm guessing the player was just joking. I've never found a way to visit a kingdom without having their user ID.

Ahhhh....gotcha.

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 11:57 AM
Ahhhh....gotcha.

Great minds think alike.

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 12:00 PM
It seems to me that the later levels are easier than the earlier ones. That's a new trick. There's not even a big need for gems to get ahead. I'm getting nervous about what surprises lie ahead. Will let you know.

msmorg
09-02-16, 12:01 PM
Same thing happened to me, I collected on Ivy and got no count for it so had to wait 12 hours. It did count second time but I didn't want to wait another 12 hours for the second visit to Ivy so I used 16 gems to skip! With only 11 days to complete that's too long to wait this early in the game. I thought it was just a glitch since my board froze for a few seconds. Wasted gems!

RevdKathy
09-02-16, 12:12 PM
Rather than putting out 10 flowers as piggy counters, how about simply storing the ten mushroom patches?

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 12:19 PM
I'm afraid I need to correct some assumptions I made earlier. I said the mushroom nightmare would end, but it has returned. We need a celestial potion in part 10. Sorry, but keep your mushroom patches out and keep collecting moon dust. You will need it. Will post part 10 requirements and level 5 upgrade materials shortly.

msmorg
09-02-16, 12:21 PM
Same here 20 mushrooms no yield and chopping trees with very little yield and now out of energy. This is going to be so BORING if we have 10 levels to go and so little yield of the requirements at level 2!

bwunderbach
09-02-16, 12:21 PM
I'm afraid I need to correct some assumptions I made earlier. I said the mushroom nightmare would end, but it has returned. We need a celestial potion in part 10. Sorry, but keep your mushroom patches out and keep collecting moon dust. You will need it. Will post part 10 requirements and level 5 upgrade materials shortly.

No worries. I'm just glad that you're willing to scout ahead for us!

Thank you!!!

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 12:23 PM
Part X -

Collect moon stones (0/20). Ones in inventory do NOT count.

Ask neighbors for moon charms. (0/30)

Upgrade Moon Crystal to level 5.

Level 5 requires 60 moonstones (from animals), 1 celestial potion, 20 stardust, 40 wood.

meme1098
09-02-16, 12:31 PM
Part X -

Level 5 requires 60 moonstones (from animals), 1 celestial potion, 20 stardust, 40 wood.

I thought we were over the nbr requests during timed goals! That's gonna take more than 1 day for 30... Geez.
60?!?
Tap, tap, tap...over & over again. Sigh!

But...thanks for the heads up, katt:)

Solientus
09-02-16, 12:32 PM
Part X -
Awesome! Thanks again.

ktorewqas
09-02-16, 12:43 PM
Part X -

Level 5 requires 60 moonstones (from animals), 1 celestial potion, 20 stardust, 40 wood.thank you so much! Phew, it's actually ok for 12 days task. Hope the moon crystal drops good thing but I do not keep my hope too high ;)

waterbushbabies
09-02-16, 12:54 PM
for part V you need 10 moon beams (from ponds- good collection rate) , visit old Thomas, then, craft lunar essence (1 hour) then give to old Thomas

netwiz3
09-02-16, 01:12 PM
I thought we were over the nbr requests during timed goals! That's gonna take more than 1 day for 30... Geez.

How else can you slow a krazie lady down? ;) I bet you she is chomping at the bit to bypass the 30 charms. (I bet S8 knows this too). But I have faith in her that she'll resist the temptation. :)

Seriously... Thanks for all the awesome help you provide Katt! :)

kattkrazie
09-02-16, 01:15 PM
How else can you slow a krazie lady down? ;) I bet you she is chomping at the bit to bypass the 30 charms. (I bet S8 knows this too). But I have faith in her that she'll resist the temptation. :)

Seriously... Thanks for all the awesome help you provide Katt! :)

You know me too well. Kinda creepy...

zyfazix
09-02-16, 01:18 PM
force closing should fix this. Once you build it, the goal should clear.

I tried this before I posted that message, but didn't work then. Tried a few hours later and worked then.
However, next problem, I seem to be unable to level up the base. There is no option to upgrade when tapping the building. I assume this is because I'm on an older app version (CS: Winter). Same thing happened during the Griffin event.