PDA

View Full Version : Games crashes/closes when i try to buy 2nd evolution temple

JMThrive
08-31-16, 08:03 PM
Before you tell me to uninstall then reinstall, force close and clear cache, move to SD card orbmove back to tablet from SD card I have done all that. I have done everything that support repeats as rote from their scripts. When I try to buy second evolution temple my game just closes/crashes. No message, no nothing, just stops an goes back to my home screen.

comeseecomesah
08-31-16, 10:01 PM
Think it was you I replied to in the Android 2nd evo link but it didn't attach. Anyways when I crash when trying to buy habs I log on to Halloween version and buy no problem. You may be able to buy evo temple on that version. Worth a try maybe. Good luck

JMThrive
09-01-16, 05:58 AM
Thanks, but no, second evolution templevis not available in earlier versions of the game. You can only get it in the dragon story version, except I can't buynitbor any other building without the game crashing.

kooky panda
09-01-16, 09:19 AM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com and let the know the issue. Maybe they can help place it for you?

I also will report this over, since this is the only version that has the option to purchase the temple.

hotdog80822
09-02-16, 11:41 PM
I was having the same issue. I harvested my crops then before planting anything I was able to purchase the temple. Good luck!

Window6915
09-06-16, 01:15 PM
I have been having the same issue and just went to go try and it is not on sale anymore! I tried over three days to buy it last time was this morning. :-( I have the same problem with habitats sometimes but it will usually go through for me the next day. pisses me of to no end. :-( and yes like the original poster I have done all the above.