PDA

View Full Version : Increase Capacity for Silo and Barn and more Plot spaces, PLEASE!

WINDHAMHILLS
08-31-16, 12:44 PM
I am at level 91 and reached Max Capacity for my barn and silo a long time ago. I hope additional barn and silo space comes along as an update soon. The game keeps adding new items but no extra space to store them. Juggling space, especially during events, is not fun. Some new plots for crops would also be appreciated! It's been a long time since any of these expansions were last offered.

***I'm sure this thread is somewhere in these many pages of suggestions. I've been through the first five pages and didn't find it so I'm re-entering it.

caron7
09-01-16, 03:50 AM
I will add my voice to this! The camping event has brought another new recipe, we have recently added flowers and peaches. My barn and silo are always at capacity. The truck feature often wants large numbers of items (and they cannot be given incrementally). This means dumping items from your barn to collect, for example, 51 milk. Please offer these expansions as an update. Players will be very happy! Thank you!

caron7
09-03-16, 06:20 AM
Please increase storage space! Now with the donkey update we have multiple harvest items, new food and new crafts to store. Please help before my silo and barn explode!

alish00
09-03-16, 08:43 AM
AGREEED,!! Need more barn and silo. This is getting Ridiculous !!!

GramGram2
09-05-16, 02:37 PM
Please increase storage space for all the reasons already listed. Have you considered possibly adding a SHED to store the tools upgrade parts and papers, and mining ores? They aren't food and would relieve a lot of space for all players. Please consider this option.

FunkyJM
10-13-16, 04:25 PM
Hehe, count me in... Now I'm leveling up, I'm getting the unlocked items, besides the new added items. Even without papers, tools etc, it's getting hard. Any change of getting more barn and silo space soon?

I also love the idea of GramGram2 for papers, expanding/mining tools and ores being stored in another shed :D

caron7
10-14-16, 03:19 AM
Hehe, count me in... Now I'm leveling up, I'm getting the unlocked items, besides the new added items. Even without papers, tools etc, it's getting hard. Any change of getting more barn and silo space soon?

I also love the idea of GramGram2 for papers, expanding/mining tools and ores being stored in another shed :D

Stopped by to read others' ideas. Agree that a separate storage would be great. When you need to collect large numbers of items to expand the beehive, for example, your barn space us severely impacted. Please consider these ideas! We've been good all year!!

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 05:06 AM
Just want to drop a note here for those who dont know.

There's another thread for separating papers and parts in the cellar in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88780-Papers-and-parts-stored-in-cellar-! Feel free to drop a request there. :)

FunkyJM
10-14-16, 10:45 AM
Just want to drop a note here for those who dont know.

There's another thread for separating papers and parts in the cellar in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88780-Papers-and-parts-stored-in-cellar-! Feel free to drop a request there. :)

caron7
11-19-16, 07:23 AM
Coming back to add a note that the last three events (election, turkey floats and now county fair) have had new foods/crafts that went into the barn and silo. Please give us more possible expansions for these!!

CuteTali
11-19-16, 12:53 PM
I have a question for those who have the barn and silo at max: what is the max currently?

Rynetory2
11-20-16, 08:03 AM
I have a question for those who have the barn and silo at max: what is the max currently?

CuteTali
11-20-16, 10:05 PM

Oh wow, thanks. I'm not even half way there then!

StoxMan
06-29-17, 07:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

Wish the developers would consider a Barn Increase. A Silo increase would be nice too. I'm an Android player. Thanks !

nec912
11-08-17, 07:21 PM
They have added a lot of new items since they offered another barn expansion! Especially with the current event going on, a barn expansion would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

atseng1
11-12-17, 03:30 AM
When can we expect more space for the barn ?

Rynetory2
12-09-17, 08:55 AM
This has been answered. We got more barn and silo upgrades. :)

Rynetory2
01-31-18, 10:05 PM
We have another upgrade for barn and silo to 1,220. :)