PDA

View Full Version : Solved Game crashes when completing businesses

Paxxxx
08-23-16, 11:42 AM
Since yesterday my game keeps crashing every time I complete the 5th star of a business and get an item that would let me expand something. First it was the last item I needed to complete the bridge; then a box to upgrade my storage (managed to do this though by un- and reinstalling); third time just now when I got the last saw I had been waiting for for sooooo long to expand land. Tried reinstalling again but now it crashes immediately after opening!!! Can't play anymore!!!

Iphone 5c with newest iOs, 6GB of free space, no other apps running, wi-fi connection.

Aaaaargggg!!!!

SparklyOctopus
08-23-16, 01:23 PM
Hey there! I tested your account and was able to help master the Tikky Takky Taffy to 5 stars without any crashes. Can you let us know if you are still unable to get into the game? If you are able to get into the game, can you see if you crash again when you try to master it to 5 stars?

brainmagic
08-23-16, 03:43 PM
My game has been crashing since last night. Every time I reach 5 stars I receive an item. The game freezes and reloads after that. I then resend the order and receive a different item. It crashes and reloads again. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game. The problem is still there.

Android Game support id TPUX4U6 Dream City 1.2.1

SparklyOctopus
08-23-16, 03:55 PM
My game has been crashing since last night. Every time I reach 5 stars I receive an item. The game freezes and reloads after that. I then resend the order and receive a different item. It crashes and reloads again. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game. The problem is still there.

Android Game support id TPUX4U6 Dream City 1.2.1

Could you let us know which business you're trying to master when the crashing happens?

brainmagic
08-23-16, 04:17 PM
Could you let us know which business you're trying to master when the crashing happens?

Bakin Me Crazy

SparklyOctopus
08-24-16, 02:00 PM
Bakin Me Crazy

Hmm, I took a look at your account and helped you master that last half star and didn't experience crashing. :/ Maybe the animations at the last screen is too much and it causes the device to crash? Could you try leaving your game on for a while and not do any actions to see if that it will help in the future?

92T9ASM
08-24-16, 04:27 PM
When I finish the 5 th star of the shop, the game suddenly stopped and return back to the status I didn't submit the order. What's more, one of my 5 Star restaurant store disappeared when I submitted the order and appear in my storey with zero star, when I want to take it out, the game crash and return back to the orginal status, remaining the restaurant in the storey.
Plus, there is an extra storey appear in the map.

The most parts of the cases happened when I got the stuffs about bridge building from the box.

SparklyOctopus
08-24-16, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear that. We're taking a look.

stickybeaks63
08-27-16, 06:50 PM
Hi Kooky, my ios version is 8.4.1, dream city 1.2.0, support id KJJ3CF8.
I have tried everything, deleting reinstalling etc. when my business has completed the who game reloads and i have to click on the finished business again and again and game continually reloads so i can not move on now. This has only just happened in the last 12 hours. Everything else is fine it is only when the business is completed that this happens. I am surprised that no one else has reported same bug.

Thanks kooky hope you can fix it.

Rynetory2
08-27-16, 07:06 PM
Hi Kooky, my ios version is 8.4.1, dream city 1.2.0, support id KJJ3CF8.
I have tried everything, deleting reinstalling etc. when my business has completed the who game reloads and i have to click on the finished business again and again and game continually reloads so i can not move on now. This has only just happened in the last 12 hours. Everything else is fine it is only when the business is completed that this happens. I am surprised that no one else has reported same bug.

Thanks kooky hope you can fix it.

Another member seems to be having the same issue. I've reported your case over. At the same time, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Also do check your connection that it's good.

Moving post to http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93242-Fun-Game-If-It-Didn-t-Crash-So-Much

lilhobby4ever
08-29-16, 12:10 AM
I've got the same problem. It happens when you make the final delivery to master a business. I've reinstalled app, no other apps running, and have latest version of the game. I've sent an email to Storm8 support with all the details and screenshots. Hopefully it will be a quick fix! :D

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 05:41 AM
I've got the same problem. It happens when you make the final delivery to master a business. I've reinstalled app, no other apps running, and have latest version of the game. I've sent an email to Storm8 support with all the details and screenshots. Hopefully it will be a quick fix! :D

Oh great that you have more information. Can you help to post here with the pics too? In case Support gets held up with high traffic, I can help to pass the information quickly so we get a fix faster. :) Btw, does your game crash at other times or is it only when making the final delivery? Appreciate whatever info you can provide on this. Thanks.

yppahc
08-29-16, 11:14 AM
This is happening to me too, I am a bit worried as I have been able to give parts on the bridge expansion and I don't want them to disappear when it is fixed.

At the moment I have 14 active shops because each time it happens although I lose the upgrade parts I have been able to get business permits.

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 09:28 PM
This is happening to me too, I am a bit worried as I have been able to give parts on the bridge expansion and I don't want them to disappear when it is fixed.

At the moment I have 14 active shops because each time it happens although I lose the upgrade parts I have been able to get business permits.

Does your game crash when you submit other orders or is it only the final 10th order?

lilhobby4ever
08-30-16, 03:23 AM

I don't know if the pic will attach! It only happens on the tenth delivery. It lets me make the delivery, I get the items, then all my businesses disappear and the game restarts with all the businesses back and the same business with the tenth delivery needing to be sent again. I have found today though that this bug has been fixed, but don't know if it is a permanent fix. Yesterday, most businesses crashed when I tried to master, but one or two didn't.

The pic attached! This is the screen shot showing all the businesses dispappearing.

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 05:16 AM
Appreciate the info you gave, very helpful. I've passed it over to the team. I'm not sure if it's fixed, is your game working fine now? Thanks.

izzyiza
08-30-16, 03:01 PM
It crashed four times in a row for me this morning after mastering a shop. It stopped crashing after I mastered it a fifth time! Sadly, one of the mystery boxes had a gem... Didn't get it again when the game finally stopped crashing after mastering the shop for a fifth time.

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 06:52 PM
It crashed four times in a row for me this morning after mastering a shop. It stopped crashing after I mastered it a fifth time! Sadly, one of the mystery boxes had a gem... Didn't get it again when the game finally stopped crashing after mastering the shop for a fifth time.

Oh no, very sorry to hear that you tried to master several times. Seems like a handful of members are facing the same and the team is checking on this. I'm not sending you to Support but please hold on a little bit. I should have more news soon. Sorry about this.

eicyarg
08-30-16, 07:54 PM
I have collected the fifth star from Bubbleberry several time and every time I do so the game crashes. I restart and collect again and it crashes again. I need one more blue wire to complete the bridge. There it was, then game crashes and it's gone and I have to collect again. This is getting tedious . Please fiz

izzyiza
08-30-16, 08:01 PM
Oh no, very sorry to hear that you tried to master several times. Seems like a handful of members are facing the same and the team is checking on this. I'm not sending you to Support but please hold on a little bit. I should have more news soon. Sorry about this.

Thanks for the follow up

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 08:22 PM
I have collected the fifth star from Bubbleberry several time and every time I do so the game crashes. I restart and collect again and it crashes again. I need one more blue wire to complete the bridge. There it was, then game crashes and it's gone and I have to collect again. This is getting tedious . Please fiz

Oh dear, very sorry that you missed out on the last blue wire. :( The team is currently looking into this. I think I should get some news soon. Please hold a little bit longer.

lilhobby4ever
08-31-16, 04:51 AM
Appreciate the info you gave, very helpful. I've passed it over to the team. I'm not sure if it's fixed, is your game working fine now? Thanks.

I just mastered a building and it seems to be working now. No crash this time. Thanks for all your help!

Rynetory2
08-31-16, 07:04 AM
I just mastered a building and it seems to be working now. No crash this time. Thanks for all your help!

Great to hear that!

yppahc
08-31-16, 07:32 AM
Does your game crash when you submit other orders or is it only the final 10th order?

It has now stopped, but I still have more businesses. I think my max was 10, now I have 14.

I am wondering if it was anything to do with the new bridge. Once I completed that I haven't had any problems. It could be coincidence tho!

Rynetory2
08-31-16, 07:41 AM
It has now stopped, but I still have more businesses. I think my max was 10, now I have 14.

I am wondering if it was anything to do with the new bridge. Once I completed that I haven't had any problems. It could be coincidence tho!

Congrats on completing your bridge, yay! Well as long as it's working, that's good. Thanks for your update.

Rynetory2
08-31-16, 04:50 PM
Updates:

Good news everyone. This should be fixed now. Please let us know if issue persists. Thank you for your help. :)