PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

AliceWinter24
08-30-16, 12:14 AM
With still one day to go, the dragon tales quests and crafting items are now gone, and I can't finish the tales without them. This became even more stressful than I had anticipated. I really hope they return again very soon.

Hey guys, this issue has been reported. We will have some more information when the community managers get on the forum.
We will update as soon as we have any additional information.

Kooky

Edit (KP)-

Regina;1338830']Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

Regina;1339483']Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

Em_storm
08-30-16, 12:18 AM
Same here. I had enough parts from questing that I could have made the furnace but hadn't actually started crafting it yet. I foresee considerable panic among those who haven't finished yet. A little help?

AliceWinter24
08-30-16, 12:28 AM
I had planned on sending Forgefather out on quests all day long to get the rest of the parts, before I crafted the furnace, I figured I would have time ...

slmike
08-30-16, 12:43 AM
Yesssssss same here . :mad::mad:

athenageez
08-30-16, 12:53 AM
Please please please please fix this! I have followed the rules, the guides, timed everything down to the hour and the only thing keeping me from finishing this event is the Might Furnace no longer being craftable in the Spell Shop :(

melrage
08-30-16, 01:17 AM
Same here I'm freaking out all I needed to do was craft the last thing.. I really hope this is fixed asap!!

karaelolz
08-30-16, 01:21 AM
I have the same problem... I suspect its because we didnt activate the event ourselves and waited until it activated itself and that happened 1 day later than intended. It needs to be fixed fast though please!

Iloveasherbuns
08-30-16, 01:41 AM
Ok so I'm kind of freaking out a little... All the craftable items that were from the Dragon Tales aren't showing up any more. I haven't finished the last chapter, and I know we have to craft a furnace or something like that. I've already crafted the crystal flower thing, but all the special event stuff is gone. Will it come back when I unlock the last chapter?? I'm on the 9th chapter, and just waiting for my Glass Dragon to evolve.

FieldsLikeB
08-30-16, 02:44 AM
I don't know I had to re-quest three times in this event to meet exactly this. It has put my chapter ten today in jeopardy.

nyrrem
08-30-16, 02:51 AM
Mine too!!!!

What a waste of my life this game is becoming! I have have under a day left on the timer. Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

"Download Dragon Story now, the most unfair game around."

I wouldn't have bothered speeding up my hatching of the glass dragon had I known.

erine30
08-30-16, 03:02 AM
I'm having the same issue. I never start until the last day and I almost always let it auto start, mostly because I forget, but I don't have the crafting options or the quest options either. I did all the norm to try to salvage it and got nothing.

My tales force started last Sunday the 21st, IOS, and I'm level 154

chuckyt888
08-30-16, 03:04 AM
All craft able items are gone for me as well. This needs fixed ASAP.

SpiritWind00
08-30-16, 03:10 AM
I've flagged this issue for you all...

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 03:42 AM
Crafting items for all Tales events have been removed. This issue is almost 4 hours old and has not been fixed. We can not finish day 10 with out these items restored and time added to the event to make up for lost time.

njbhugjjgnj
08-30-16, 03:51 AM
Crafting items for all Tales events have been removed. This issue is almost 4 hours old and has not been fixed. We can not finish day 10 with out these items restored and time added to the event to make up for lost time.
Same here!

eagles615
08-30-16, 03:51 AM

Please fix ASAP. I spent enough gold speeding up and am trying to battle.

rerehere
08-30-16, 03:52 AM
Same here. Extremely annoying!

FieldsLikeB
08-30-16, 03:54 AM
I haves finally succeeded in meeting the crafting requirements but I really upset that my materials have literally disappeared three times each and every time after a game crash. Closing the app did not affect my materials. However the added questing has me a good nine hours behind.

KatysKats
08-30-16, 04:46 AM
HELP!!! My tales has 19 hours left but all the quests and crafting is gone! I still need to craft my furnace!!!!

tromalyt
08-30-16, 05:19 AM
i HAVE ONE DAY LEFT TO FINISH MY LAST MISSION AT DRAGON TALES AND NOW I CANNOT FORGE ANYTHING AND I CANNOT SEND MY DRAGONS TO QUESTS. i AM NOT ABLE TO FINISH THE QUEST.

I AM SOOOOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

harobeda
08-30-16, 05:23 AM
I noticed this too - not cool at all! Taking the crafting away before we're done with the tales is pretty rotten.

bozotc
08-30-16, 05:23 AM
Will somebody from storm8 at least acknowledge the problem here and ACT.....this is the last day. Unfriggenbelievable!

cycleame5
08-30-16, 05:29 AM
I didn't have enough sheilds last night to craft my furnace for day 10. I'm on track to finish but can't without the last crafting item!!! This is massively not fair! They should NOT be overlapping events and messing us up like this!! ����

WindyPlateaus
08-30-16, 05:36 AM
I am having the same missing craftable items. Please answer and fix this issue! What is happening?

missmags74
08-30-16, 05:48 AM
I am in the same boat...9 days into the event, 18 hours remaining and I cannot complete due to needing to craft the furnace!! Even if the items are restored to the spell shop now, it is too late for me to complete as I have been waiting all day for this to be fixed. I certainly hope they intend to give is the final reward since this is not our fault!

WindyPlateaus
08-30-16, 05:55 AM
Yeah, they certainly need to do something. The worse though is the silence! Come on, 6 hours and not even a response?

JED000
08-30-16, 06:05 AM
Same has happened to me! How do you submit a specific "ticket" to notify them that it is affecting your account? Thanks!

JDanil07
08-30-16, 06:10 AM
Not only the quests and crafting items are gone, but also the "scroll" next to the waterfall, that you can tap on to see the Tales instructions. The icon on the right side of the screen is still there, showing 18 hours on the timer, but I have avoided using the right-side icons for the last month because they no longer respond to a simple tap. It takes fifteen to twenty taps at various speeds before they react, and I'm afraid the erratic tapping will trigger a gold trap.

I should have been starting day 10 of the Tales this morning. I might have considered spending gold to finish, but there's no point if the event is going to end early without notice.

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 06:11 AM
Same has happened to me! How do you submit a specific "ticket" to notify them that it is affecting your account? Thanks!

You can send an email to support@storm8.com.

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 06:17 AM
This issue has been reported

Hey Everyone. Very sorry to hear about this. :( This issue has been reported earlier. Let's keep calm and wait for the Community Managers to get online in a few hours (California time) and look into this.

You can post here to report your case so that the CMs can see when they get on. Sorry guys, there's nothing much we can do until we hear from them.

Splashy81
08-30-16, 06:20 AM
Mighty Furnace is NOT AVAILABLE to be crafted in the spell shop, yet is still a requirement for the last day of the tales, which is today. WHAT IS GOING ON? Will this step be waived for those of us who are required to craft it but are LITERALLY UNABLE to do so? Thanks for checking into this.

Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!) We should have more answers soon. It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.

Level: 159 (VERY close to 160)
Started: event auto started for me on 8/21/16
Device: iPhone 6

Splashy81
08-30-16, 06:32 AM
A few hours could throw off a thoroughly planned game to the point that it's ruined!

mackyndyll
08-30-16, 06:33 AM
Not only are the crafting items missing, but if you needed supplies, the quests are gone too.

imbackliao
08-30-16, 06:39 AM
Ok I actually don't want to login but just to say I'm affected by too. Can't craft. Thanks.

dragonism2
08-30-16, 06:50 AM
Same problem here. No more crafting for event... I cannot complete the tale because of the mighty furnace missing :(

topgate44
08-30-16, 07:03 AM
what about give level 40-90 players there prize as they changed the rules on them during the event. White glass level 10. then you get to Chapter 10 and wow raise white glass to 11. No Nobel Crystal as wasn't needed in first posted achievement lists by Storm8.

All affected need to be given the glasswing dragon.

I teach my children everyday take responsibility.. Storm8 needs to with this issue.

niki1607
08-30-16, 07:16 AM
My mighty furnace is not available to craft either! My scroll is still counting down in the sidebar though...

magic59
08-30-16, 07:20 AM
I ' M ANGRY, and for this I now stop play this game, because is so much thing in this game unfair!!!! Everything change on this game (much more pieces for craft dragons in cave, for android player just one evolution temple,...) everything is just for spend gold and with this spend realy money.... Shame!

catu1313
08-30-16, 07:20 AM
Just adding my name here as also being subject to the disappearing crafting/questing abilities so I won't be able to create my mighty forge. Nothing like waking up at 3 am to start on this day and find this mess of a situation ugh!

athenageez
08-30-16, 07:28 AM
I activated the event myself. I purposely waited until Sunday morning to start. I knew there would be a tournament at the beginning and then likely one again at the end of the latest possible start and timed it so the last day of my event would be in the "sweet spot" between. My event ends tonight. I really hope this fix comes in within the next 16 hours.

MsSpooky13
08-30-16, 07:36 AM
Ok, S8, what's going on? I still have to complete an Elegant Glass quest so I can have enough supplies to craft a Mighty Furnace--but both the quests and crafts are gone! I hope you fix this problem earlier enough for us to finish these tasks on time. SMH.

D_Raho
08-30-16, 07:37 AM
I should have crafted the furnace earlier, but I was crafting something else, and I've had the rug pulled out from under me. Most unfortunate. I pray this is swiftly rectified.

I have avoided using the right-side icons for the last month because they no longer respond to a simple tap. It takes fifteen to twenty taps at various speeds before they react, and I'm afraid the erratic tapping will trigger a gold trap.
Yes, this has been most annoying indeed.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 07:39 AM
My kids can't craft the white glass dragon. It's not there. They are behind as it is it all night they can't do a thing. Mods what to do? Even if we contact support the tales will be over by the time they get to our ticket.....

kooky panda
08-30-16, 07:40 AM
what about give level 40-90 players there prize as they changed the rules on them during the event. White glass level 10. then you get to Chapter 10 and wow raise white glass to 11. No Nobel Crystal as wasn't needed in first posted achievement lists by Storm8.

All affected need to be given the glasswing dragon.

I teach my children everyday take responsibility.. Storm8 needs to with this issue.

On this issue I wanted to remind everyone that Storm 8 does not provide the chapters and acts in advance. The information you see in post 1 is copied from what other members post on the forum.
The member's information for this chapter was in correct . I did check and Raising to level 11 was the original act and was not changed by Storm 8.

Since this is off topic, for further question or comments on this, please use the Event thread.

amerirish
08-30-16, 07:40 AM
I think the disappearing quests and crafts are related to some of us having our event auto start 2 days early. It's still a messed up situation and they really need to fix it asap. This is so obviously a game glitch or programming error that it has to be rectified by S8/TL fairly and quickly.

kooky panda
08-30-16, 07:41 AM
My kids can't craft the white glass dragon. It's not there. They are behind as it is it all night they can't do a thing. Mods what to do? Even if we contact support the tales will be over by the time they get to our ticket.....

I am not sure how this will be handled, but I suggest that you go ahead and get a support ticket over.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 07:43 AM
Come on now S8 we are 8 hours into the last day Day 10 and they are not at work yet. Come on this needs to be fixed and the game time needs to be extended. We can not finish quests for parts and we can not craft those same parts in the spell shop. First this thing starts off really bad with miss info from S8 staff and now you basically end this thing at the end of Day 9. Not fair and many have spent money on this thing. What a rip off.

tuffyjkitten
08-30-16, 07:47 AM
My day 10 seemed to be starting as normal, with the first step auto completing and it accepting that I planted fire apples. It let me send out the donation requests. However, I do not have the ability to craft the event items anymore and I do not have my mighty furnace yet. Was waiting for the quest I sent out last night as I needed 2 more shields. The quest did give me the items this morning but as I said, the ability to craft anything is gone.

I started the event late, on Sunday 8-21, if that helps any.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 07:48 AM
I believe it was 8 days ago we were told all the dates are pre-programmed into the game way in advance and nothing changed with all the issues we had with the start of the program. And here we are the game ended after Day 9. This leads one to think that it was programmed to end this way. There is no excuse for this miss information and for this faulty programming on S8's part. Please fix and rectify issue immediately and fairly for all. This is a disgrace.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 07:49 AM
I am not sure how this will be handled, but I suggest that you go ahead and get a support ticket over.

This is so sad. We've all worked so hard, spent gems to get moving forward and now we will lose the tales and nothing can be done. Thanks for the response kooky. I just hope people in this place will be given the 1 or 2 dragons they can't earn themselves. The kids sometimes can't finish but they always can get 2 of the dragons. I'm scared to see if this issue is on my account. Kids are on android is that the case for all?

candylou36
08-30-16, 07:49 AM
I had finished all of 9 yesrerday. Today it tells me that I am chapter 9, act 5. It was finished. Today I can not craft and I had my furnace ready and in the craft shop. Do not have gold and this really stinks because I do not have all the parts.

KatysKats
08-30-16, 07:51 AM
How to get a support ticket? No furnace to craft and cannot finish but timer is ticking down.....

amerirish
08-30-16, 07:52 AM
How to get a support ticket? No furnace to craft and cannot finish but timer is ticking down.....

Send an email to support@teamlava.com - give them your Storm8 ID, device type and island name along with a description of your issue. Good luck :)

VioletBlueIvy
08-30-16, 07:52 AM
Quests and crafting for Dragon Tales disappeared a few hours ago with 19hrs left! :confused: I've logged in on android and ios devices, deleted/reinstalled app but nothing fixes it. I've already spent gold to get where I am and now I won't have time to finish. I really hope TL extends the time once they fix the issue. If not then they need to refund the gold. I'm so bummed :( I really want the glasswing!!

trauma46
08-30-16, 07:53 AM
My day 10 seemed to be starting as normal, with the first step auto completing and it accepting that I planted fire apples. It let me send out the donation requests. However, I do not have the ability to craft the event items anymore and I do not have my mighty furnace yet. Was waiting for the quest I sent out last night as I needed 2 more shields. The quest did give me the items this morning but as I said, the ability to craft anything is gone.

I started the event , on Sunday , if that helps any.

Hi tuffy 
This is exacrtly what all of us have here at home - my account and all others at home have no craft items for the Tales and no quests to go on either. Please fix this so all of us can complete the tales as we are on our last day and also had to auto start on the Sunday.

We have 3 acounts doing this :
Level 139
started on Sunday 21st (auto start)
Ipad on 9.3.5

Level 152
Ipad on 9.3.5

Level 172(me)
Ipad on 9.3.5

kooky panda
08-30-16, 07:56 AM
This is so sad. We've all worked so hard, spent gems to get moving forward and now we will lose the tales and nothing can be done. Thanks for the response kooky. I just hope people in this place will be given the 1 or 2 dragons they can't earn themselves. The kids sometimes can't finish but they always can get 2 of the dragons. I'm scared to see if this issue is on my account. Kids are on android is that the case for all?
Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!)

We should have more answers soon.

It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.

KatysKats
08-30-16, 07:58 AM
I wonder even if I did spend the 124 gold to "skip" the furnace if I would get the dragon? Clearly part of the game thinks its "over".

amerirish
08-30-16, 08:04 AM
Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!)

We should have more answers soon.

It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.

Level 196
My event auto started on Sunday, August 21st in the afternoon (EST)
iPhone 6 plus - ios 9.3.4
Game Version 2.4.3

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 08:12 AM
I am using iOS and I started on 8/22 Monday on multiple accounts since Flat foot posted a pic stating to start by 8/23. We all know how that went. I had completely finished Day 9 really early in the day on 8/29. I came back today to see Day 10 start but the Quest and Spell shop is empty of everything that deals with the Tales event. The prevents all Day 9 and Day 10 caretakers from finishing.

JetteG
08-30-16, 08:13 AM
All I now need is to craft the furnice.
I have just placed a ticket with support, email support@storm8.com.
Is this the correct email?
I have all the parts needed.
I play on IOS. Am lv. 171
I am on ch. 10.
I startet the event myself (I read that it startet by itself for some players).
I really hope they fix this soon.

tank's_nurse1
08-30-16, 08:14 AM
same here, I went to work on it and I can't find my quest, and the dragon story along with castle story keeps closing on me and I lose all my progress or rewards, used to be fun, now it's just a pain, waiting for my grandchild to get here so I can delete all the games.

Limequat
08-30-16, 08:15 AM
Same issue as everyone else, all tales related questing and crafting options are gone. I submitted a support ticket earlier this morning, but here's more info:

- Level 122
- I let the event auto-start
- I do most of my playing on iOS (iPad), but I play on my phone (Android) sometimes when I don't have access to wifi. Same problem is on both devices.

Chapter 10 is proceeding normally for me - I was able to plant and harvest crops and request donations. The two battles I've won so far have also been counted. But I'm going to run into problems after I finish all eight battles because I don't have the furnace yet and now I can't craft it. :(

tank's_nurse1
08-30-16, 08:17 AM
I started event myself, I am on level 156 and I play on my smart phone, and I am on chapter 7, would of been further if game didn't mess up

cdreams1980
08-30-16, 08:17 AM
level 145
My event auto started on Sunday, August 21st
Android

kooky panda
08-30-16, 08:19 AM
All I now need is to craft the furnice.
I have just placed a ticket with support, email support@storm8.com.
Is this the correct email?
I have all the parts needed.
I play on IOS. Am lv. 171
I am on ch. 10.
I startet the event myself (I read that it startet by itself for some players).
I really hope they fix this soon.
Yes that is the email for support.

Hey guys thanks for the all the additional information!

divanightclub
08-30-16, 08:22 AM
I am furious right now cause I've also been affected by this glitch. To get this far in the tale, only to find the items to craft have all disappeared. This is totally unacceptable for a company to treat players like this with no explanation as to why this has happened. I've purposely sped up the time to start chapter 10, so I'll have more than enough time to complete it. Now to see that the furnace can't be crafted to get the glass wing dragon. Something needs to done, and DONE NOW. It's no excuse why it has disappeared when we clearly still have about 15 hours remaining on the clock. My username is fantasy island, level 195 and I started the tale on SUNDAY(est). I'm also an iOS user!!

amerirish
08-30-16, 08:24 AM
I just sent a ticket to support. Hope this gets fixed soon :(

leysanne
08-30-16, 08:25 AM
I am level 197 & playing on my iPad. I started tales on Sunday 21st (auto started at 6.30pm UK time) so am currently on chapter 10 & am having the same problem as everyone else .... I can't craft the mighty furnace. Currently working on the battles so am technically not at that stage yet but I'm not far off.

Thankyou for the email & info about sending in a ticket amerirish & kooky. Have just added another ticket to their very substantial pile!

nothingz916
08-30-16, 08:30 AM
Level 100, on android, mine auto started on Sunday the 21st, I just sent in a ticket to support. I have the same issue, I was going to wait until this morning to craft the mighty furnace since I still had a few battles left. I'm really disappointed to see that this has happened. I used gold several times to get through some of the earlier chapters. I've never even seen this happen before, the items are always still there to craft/quest, if there is still time in the left in the tales. I hope they issue a fix for this, but honestly I'm not holding my breath. I really wanted the glasswing.

ammtlt916
08-30-16, 08:35 AM
Same problem for me as well, level 109, on android, started on Sunday the 21st. I think it auto started. I emailed support already. I was about to start my craft of the mighty furnace because I'm still working on battles and I realized it was gone. Came straight here to see that I wasn't the only one. This is such [] I expedited several things with gold earlier in the tales so I could make sure and get the glasswing. I really hope that they fix this, it's completely unfair. It's so obviously a game glitch.

cascadia59
08-30-16, 08:36 AM
Same situation as everyone above! Tried last night at midnight to craft the furnace on both of my games - 1 android , 1 IOS. All items related to theses Tales are gone! No ability to gather materials on quests and no furnace to craft. It's now8 am pacific time - 8 hours wasted! My storm id's are cascadia59 and cascadia60. I've already sunk over 400 gold into both games - for the habitat and extra food. Not to mention .3 donations short. With 8 battles left...this is so NOT cool! Please fix and add time! Could be my last day with Dragon Story!

PaigeyDoll
08-30-16, 08:39 AM
I am having the same issue, where there is no furnace to craft or quests for the event.

The event auto-started for me
I am on level 171
I play on an iPhone

VioletBlueIvy
08-30-16, 08:49 AM
I have 3 accounts: levels 171, 165 and 123, all vs 2.4.3
Played on ipad mini, vs 8.1.2 and on Galaxy S6 Active
All 3 events auto started

birdlady0214
08-30-16, 08:57 AM
All of my Tales related Quests and crafting items have disappeared from the quest portal and craftshop. I am now unable to finish, since I still need to craft the furnace. I already paid 75 gold to skip the donations requirement, I refuse to pay any more to finish for something that is NOT my fault!!!!!!!

Level: 178
Device: iPad Mini
Tales auto started

NalaJasperScooby
08-30-16, 08:57 AM
I have had the same issue. I have collected the white glass dragon scrolls and so I just need to craft the White glass dragon and then hatch it but I can not do this as the dragon is not showing up in the crafting building and the quests for this event are also missing.

I am on level 111
The event auto-started
I play on an iPad mini

VioletBlueIvy
08-30-16, 08:58 AM
I just noticed that the habitat that goes with Dragon Tales is gone. It's only 11:53am est and the reset always happens at 1:30pm. The timer for the kung-fu dragon on sale has 1:03 left til it expires which is normal. What is going on??

Verucka
08-30-16, 09:00 AM
I have the same problem!! What can i do to finish if i cant craft the Mighty Furnace??
My id is verucka
I need a solution quickly!!

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 09:01 AM
Well I just checked my account and all my crafting stuff is gone too. I don't have the furnace yet and I couldn't craft it even if I wanted to because I was still sending the dragon out for pieces I believe. This is wrong and even if the "fixed" it we've lost hours of play time and many of us need every hour. We've spent gold on each account to speed crops and hatching times and leveling up faster. I hope this is resolved the only truly fair way with everyone getting the dragons they can't earn at no fault of their own.

nicsdragonisle
08-30-16, 09:12 AM
So upset! So much time and gold spent.
Our affected games are:
ID- jeffenson99
Level 100
Autostarted on Aug 21st
iPad air2
ID-rockin97
Level 0
Auto started on Aug 21st
iPad Air 2
Our other games completed the crafting in advance.

florawynn
08-30-16, 09:18 AM
I am also missing the ability to craft the Mighty Furnace. I have already sent an email to support. Storm8 ID is florawynn.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 09:19 AM
Kooky- I'm at a point where I am suppose to do a quest. Should I pay the 10 gems to skip it to try and get as far as I can to try and salvage this, I'm not wanting to throw away gold. I want my dragons however. This is about the worst thing that could happen in this event. I was on vacation in Montana with terrible cell service so my event auto started a day before I thought it was going to and the kids started itself as well. I'm iso level 185 and the kids are android level 103/104 right in there. I'm sad and frustrated.

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 09:20 AM
Hi everyone! Sorry about this! I have already forwarded this information over to the team this morning for investigation. Stay tuned for more updates from me! Thank you!

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 09:24 AM
This type of action is expected of a game that is 100 % free. People pay good money to you all. This is not acceptable for a company that takes real money for events. It has been over 9 hours now and we can't do what needs to be done to succeed. No fix is in place and no new info since this was first reported.

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 09:32 AM
This type of action is expected of a game that is 100 % free. People pay good money to you all. This is not acceptable for a company that takes real money for events. It has been over 9 hours now and we can't do what needs to be done to succeed. No fix is in place and no new info since this was first reported.

Please note that the team is working right now for a solution. It has been reported this morning. Thank you for your patience. I will update all of you later when there is info.

We are sorry that this happened, but please note that this is being worked on right now as we chat.

melrage
08-30-16, 09:33 AM
This is a joke, honestly with the game being made so much harder for no result It's the final straw, it's not fun anymore so I'm done

athenageez
08-30-16, 09:43 AM
iOS 9.3.5 - iPhone 6S Plus
Level 146
Started myself on Sunday, 8/21

Edit: Like EvaEmmaSurf mentioned, the Tales building is gone too. I noticed that last night and had to tap on the countdown scroll on the right side to access the next Act.

I think starting another event before everyone was finished with the last was the mistake here. Hopefully the higher ups who are rushing the dev team to cram out events will remember the "Fast, Cheap, or Good: Pick 2" adage of project management.

Threads187
08-30-16, 09:45 AM
I am a level 113 use game version 2.4.0 and using an android. The crafting and waterfall sections of the quest is gone I can't finis my quests.

hollyf03
08-30-16, 09:47 AM
I am in the same boat! I need to craft a mighty furnace but can't. So not happy. I have already spent gold on food to complete this Tales so I am pissed. I expect to receive the final dragon regardless of what happens TeamLava!!

HarleyQuinn28
08-30-16, 09:48 AM
I got behind on my low level account and was going to have to speed some things to start chap 9 and then to 10 to finish. Now I can't even start 9 because there's no anvil! I've lost so much time now. The only way to correct this is give us another day to finish or eliminate the crafting/adventure needs.

EvaEmmaSurf
08-30-16, 09:58 AM
I don't see this specifically mentioned but at same time quests crafts disappeared, the tales building did also.

I was able to request donations by clickingredients the not the scroll timer which showed 23 hrs 57 min. I did them in batches rather than all at once and thru did eventually get through. Just FYI for others stuck. (I won't rant about spending get real $$ seconds before the glitch but I hope some adjustments are forthcoming)

hollyf03
08-30-16, 10:07 AM
I can now craft the mighty furnace. Finally!

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 10:16 AM
Ya.. The bug is fixed now.. Thanks S8..

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 10:19 AM
If an extra day isn't added or someway to make up the loss this will be the last straw for me. No way my kids can finish. We've been trying to craft that dragon all night and now it's 8 hrs with very little time left to finish it or pay 40 gold to speed it up. Can someone please look into what's going to be done to help make all of us right?

amerirish
08-30-16, 10:20 AM
Whew! Thanks S8/TL.

Question: I still have 2 more battles to finish but I've had the Mighty Furnace waiting in the Craft Shop to be placed since last night; will it still be there when I collect it or will I need to craft another one?

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 10:41 AM
Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

candylou36
08-30-16, 10:45 AM
Yes the quest are back. But I lost my chapter 9 finish and my furnace. I do not have all the parts to build. I am so mad I could spit nails right now. I finished the dumb quest yesterday and I do not have enough time to finish the last chapter.

MsSpooky13
08-30-16, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I was able to start the quest early enough that I should finish everything on time. Thanks S8.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 10:51 AM
Regina;1338830']Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

Thank you for the update. I'm grateful the issues are resolved. As I've posted I'm hoping there's something to make this better for us.

FieldsLikeB
08-30-16, 10:53 AM
If I lose any of the eight fights I am dead in the water. But grateful S8 was watching the forum. Crosses fingers

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 11:03 AM
If I lose any of the eight fights I am dead in the water. But grateful S8 was watching the forum. Crosses fingers

It's new tournament time.. We can easily win the battles for tales..

nyrrem
08-30-16, 11:37 AM

It is night for some of us...😣 not going to ve getting uo every hour during the night.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 11:48 AM
half the game day is gone........ how long does it take to add at least 10 hours on to the game timer? Many could not do the quest needed to get parts for the spell shop and many can not check here every hour waiting for an update. Maybe the announcement from S8 can be pushed to our game devices so we are aware of the outcome.

HarleyQuinn28
08-30-16, 12:01 PM
Just make the end time tomorrow instead of today. I was already behind on one account and now between the battles and requesting it'll be impossible without spending a fortune! I already was going to have to spend but now it's more than I'm willing to. This was a HUGE mistake so there needs to be a HUGE competition/fix. Just please make it right. We pay you guys money. This is a business and needs to be treated like one with fair customer service. You wouldn't keep going to a store and giving them money if you didn't feel like you were being treated fairly and getting the services you had expected.

hon3ycomb
08-30-16, 12:08 PM
This happened to me today (10th chapter).. They somehow got back after a few hrs.

winglvr
08-30-16, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the fix. Furnace is now crafting. Fortunately I am not like others who needed to add some quests today before crafting. I hope something is done for those impacted.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 12:29 PM

You would think. I lost 4 times to knight 1 with 90 percent chance dragons. Adding insult to injury at this point.

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 01:15 PM
You would think. I lost 4 times to knight 1 with 90 percent chance dragons. Adding insult to injury at this point.

Same here.. Plague doctor 1 defeated my landworm 13 (he is the strongest on my island.. I use him all the time against champions, diamonds and all).. I thought new tournament would be nice.. Looks like I won't be able to sleep.. It's 2 am right now here.. I need to win 4 more battles for the tales.. Dare not leave it till morning with such defeats..

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 02:02 PM

Regina why is S8 so quiet it has been over 3 hours since your post. We should have had an update to this post by now. I have received nothing on my game device.

nyrrem
08-30-16, 03:02 PM
Goodnight. By the time I wake in the morning (unless my baby wakes me) the counter will have ended.
No completion for me.

Not at all pleased.

After my the last gold trap i hit loosing 100 gold for coins I certainly didn't need,, I was so close to leaving. This may be the final straw.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 03:43 PM
Goodnight. By the time I wake in the morning (unless my baby wakes me) the counter will have ended.
No completion for me.

Not at all pleased.

After my the last gold trap i hit loosing 100 gold for coins I certainly didn't need,, I was so close to leaving. This may be the final straw.

So sorry to hear that. That is just terrible.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 03:53 PM
If nothing changes I won't win and I'm out gold. This whole thing is just wrong

candylou36
08-30-16, 04:04 PM
I had my mighty furnace built and in cue and it is gone. When the crafting came back furnace is still gone can not finish quest and I am pissed.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 04:22 PM
I had my mighty furnace built and in cue and it is gone. When the crafting came back furnace is still gone can not finish quest and I am pissed.

It's not right. None of it. I think they should give everyone the final dragon. It's the right thing to do.

candylou36
08-30-16, 05:09 PM
I think they should give everyone the dragon to. It was not right of them to do this to everyone not finished yet.

HarleyQuinn28
08-30-16, 05:47 PM
What's not right is that there has been no solution yet. How could it possibly take this long to come up with an idea? We haven't heard anything for over 7hrs!

LavaMagic
08-30-16, 06:44 PM
What's not right is that there has been no solution yet. How could it possibly take this long to come up with an idea? We haven't heard anything for over 7hrs!

Do they only work certain hours?

HarleyQuinn28
08-30-16, 07:03 PM

From what I understand they're only there during business hours so to speak. So unless they're staying and still "thinking" I'm sure they're already gone for the day.
So now I'm stuck trying to decide if I want to keep spending gold :mad: I'm mid level and finally reached chapt 10 act 2 and there's just not enough time anymore. I already knew I was going to have to speed things up but it was doable. I lost too much time though! You can't do this to us. As a paying player I'm beyond furious you've given us no response.

nicsdragonisle
08-31-16, 04:26 AM
So upset! So much time and gold spent.
Our affected games are:
ID- jeffenson99
Level 100
Autostarted on Aug 21st
iPad air2
ID-rockin97
Level 0
Auto started on Aug 21st
iPad Air 2
Our other games completed the crafting in advance.
Rather surprised that there's been no communication from S8 since the 'good news' note.
We managed to finish the event, but unnecessarily had to spend approx 90 gold on each affected account due to the time loss. There was simply no time to wait on donations (75 gold to skip) and the arena had to be sped a few times.
I feel SO bad for those who were either unable to re-do tasks, in 'unfortunate' time zones where it was much later in the day or out of gold to skip or speed.
I don't know the first thing about coding but it seems to me that ensuring all aspects of the event end when it's supposed to would be pretty basic and definitely something that would be double-checked for accuracy.
I remain hopeful that S8 will make things right for all of us because this simply is not ok.

nyrrem
08-31-16, 07:53 AM
So is this it? Nothing. What a joke!

kooky panda
08-31-16, 08:56 AM
I am sure we will hear something from S8 soon! It does take a little time for them to make a decision on how to handle the issue.
They have not forgotten about us! :)

Badeky
08-31-16, 12:12 PM
I really hope so, used 200 gold for nothing ...

[S8] Regina
08-31-16, 03:58 PM
Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

KadeeDid
08-31-16, 04:20 PM
Regina;1339483']Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

I have so much in storage! Eggs, decor, material etc. I couldn't begin to find anything important. I did use gold to get the White Glass dragon once crafting was back but was so far behind that I gave up on trying for the final dragon.

jjblueyes
08-31-16, 05:06 PM
I've checked my storage. I don't see anything, nor do I have a clue what I'm looking for.

[S8] Elsa
08-31-16, 05:18 PM
I've checked my storage. I don't see anything, nor do I have a clue what I'm looking for.

I have so much in storage! Eggs, decor, material etc. I couldn't begin to find anything important. I did use gold to get the White Glass dragon once crafting was back but was so far behind that I gave up on tring for the final dragon.

If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com. :)

KadeeDid
08-31-16, 06:30 PM
Elsa;1339517']If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com. :)

So those who were on Day 9 or 10 received something but those who started later and were not as far along so could not proceed and lost a couple of days, then used gold to keep accelerating but could not reach Day 9 are out of luck?

[S8] Elsa
08-31-16, 07:00 PM
So those who were on Day 9 or 10 received something but those who started later and were not as far along so could not proceed and lost a couple of days, then used gold to keep accelerating but could not reach Day 9 are out of luck?

I can't find a post where we've said that. Can you share the link with me?

Please feel free to PM me if you have a ticket number.

KadeeDid
08-31-16, 07:45 PM
I don't have a ticket number. I didn't bother as I am sure S8 was swamped with queries about missing crafts and quests. I have found individual S8 staff to be helpful but have never had a ticket resolved by S8 support and I have submitted several.

I was just extrapolating from your comment about if we were not on Day 9 or 10. Might be reading incorrectly as I was up all night. Not just the game. I had come off of 2 days of migraine.

I accelerated a lot of steps with gold but realized there was no way to catch up once the crafts and quests were back.

[S8] Elsa
08-31-16, 08:15 PM
I don't have a ticket number. I didn't bother as I am sure S8 was swamped with queries about missing crafts and quests. I have found individual S8 staff to be helpful but have never had a ticket resolved by S8 support and I have submitted several.

I was just extrapolating from your comment about if we were not on Day 9 or 10. Might be reading incorrectly as I was up all night. Not just the game. I had come off of 2 days of migraine.

I accelerated a lot of steps with gold but realized there was no way to catch up once the crafts and quests were back.

I'd be happy to get this looked at for you. Please create a ticket and PM me the number. :)

jjblueyes
08-31-16, 09:03 PM
I have both ticket numbers for my and my kids I will send them to you Elsa. My kids quit as they needed all the time to
Catch up and lost it and I had to pay a lot of gold to finish.

KadeeDid
08-31-16, 09:14 PM
Elsa;1339545']I'd be happy to get this looked at for you. Please create a ticket and PM me the number. :)

Thank you, Elsa. You have always been very helpful. :-) <3

I usually do finish the quests but might not have made it this time anyway. I should have been close if I did not get bogged down waiting for the glitch to be solved and then could have sped things up.

Ready to crash. It is 12:12 am. ;-) Way early for my normal bedtime but I had a long day on no sleep.

nyrrem
09-01-16, 11:31 AM
Thabk you. I have my dragon. 😊

VioletBlueIvy
09-03-16, 09:33 AM
I know this is a bit late, was busy in hospital ;) but I just wanted to say thank you to TL for the glasswing and to S8 staff for your help. It's sad that most are quick to complain but never bother to say thanks. Have a happy day all! :)

freesiawoods
09-06-16, 02:35 AM
Was most pleasantly surprised to find the dragon in storage yesterday, on both accounts that did not finish the tales.

HarleyQuinn28
09-06-16, 08:48 AM
I'm late to responding as well but thank you for giving us the final prize. I think that was the best resolution and one of the best things you've done to repair a bad situation. Thanks again!