PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest Story - Land Before Dragons

Leep21
08-29-16, 09:01 PM
Originally, I started playing this game on my Samsung tablet and tried to download it onto my iPhone, but had to get another version, but very similar. It is now the same game on both since the latest upgrade, but I have 2 Storm8 IDs. This ID is the one with the issue.

I have been trying to do the Virgo zodiac quest and need to hatch an Aquatter. I already have one and have tried breeding it with various combinations of water & nature -with no luck. I have bred my Aquatter with Grandmother, Seafoam Sloth, Seamur, Hydro Yak, Seahorse, Turtisle, Frostfang and Pandaffodil (in no particular order). EVERY single time I have got another Turtisle. Not kidding - EVERY time.That is eight (8) Turtisles I have had to waste time breeding and then selling for 100 coins as I don't want another one. With only 14 hours left to get past this stage and being in Australia, I doubt very much I will be able to finish this quest.

The very first time I tried to hatch an Aquatter on the android device, using my existing Aquatter, I got an Aquatter straight away and have managed to finish the quest and now have a Virgo.

Your FAQs state "Much about the magical Tree of Life is still unknown" and goes on to suggest breeding combinations, but this is ridiculous.

Hope I get that Aquatter in time.

Leep