PDA

View Full Version : iPad crashed and died and I need help! Please?

MynesDinner
08-29-16, 07:19 PM
I lost my settings and have not been able to transfer my account. I have been playing so long I can not remember how many neighbors, how many gems or even what I named my kingdom and support says they can't return my account to me even though I have my Storm8 id name and password, is there anyway you can help me? Thanks.

plby
08-29-16, 07:38 PM
Download one of the games with a login feature. Most of the mania games got it. Login to your account in that game, it will log you in to cs as well.

plby
08-29-16, 07:53 PM
OK, correcting my self. Seems most of the mania games have gone Facebook infested, and the login feature been removed. But at least Diamond Quest still got it. It's in the top corner, the s8 logo.

SpiritWind00
08-29-16, 08:21 PM
I lost my settings and have not been able to transfer my account. I have been playing so long I can not remember how many neighbors, how many gems or even what I named my kingdom and support says they can't return my account to me even though I have my Storm8 id name and password, is there anyway you can help me? Thanks.
I'll ask one of the Community Managers to help you. Can you please send me a PM with your ticket number and also advise whether the ticket is open or closed. Don't post it here... :)

the above posts won't work for you if you don't have a password...