PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

555KC555
09-08-16, 07:24 AM
Hello
I hatched blizzard dragon in Arctic isle and fed him and sent him to evolve,. Then I went back to regular dragon story and when I returned again to Arctic isles the blizzard dragon was gone from the game and the evolution temple is empty. I wanted to evolve it to get the extra points for the leaderboard event that ends tomorrow. I'm at the first place right now and don't want to loose the lead. Can I get this dragon and the points from evolving it back?

Thanks!

-------INFO FOR SUPPORT-------
Category: Report Bug
Storm8 ID: 555KC555
Game: Dragon Story
Version: 2.4.3
Device: iPhone8,1
OS Version: 9.3.5

roguebee
09-08-16, 07:37 AM
Hello
I hatched blizzard dragon in Arctic isle and fed him and sent him to evolve,. Then I went back to regular dragon story and when I returned again to Arctic isles the blizzard dragon was gone from the game and the evolution temple is empty. I wanted to evolve it to get the extra points for the leaderboard event that ends tomorrow. I'm at the first place right now and don't want to loose the lead. Can I get this dragon and the points from evolving it back?

Thanks!

I had something similar happen. After scratching my head, I figured I must of hit the sell button after feeding the dragon up rather than the evolve button.

amalsaba
09-08-16, 07:44 AM
Anyone else reach 8250, have the check mark under the Hula Dragon, but not have the dragon in storage?

I got hula dragon on the nest a couple of hours ago. I have not used any boosts or spent any gold this event. I had been saving to the second evolution temple but the sale expired just before I had enough. However, I decided to purchase a 3rd nest with the gold today, I know it will come in handy. One day, hopefully I'll buy the 2nd evolution temple. I feel that we need them with all the changes to the game. It's become much harder to complete events. I know it sounds silly since I got all the milestones one day early, but... i was just lucky this event and got heaps of points on the wheels. It's not always like this. I'm not interested in the top prize since I don't like the competition. Good luck to all still trying.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 08:03 AM
Agreed!! Events up to recently have been attainable to all who participate (provided they planned well) and the emphasis has always been that events and their prizes are attainable without having the need to use gold...even tho some choose to do so. This is what we have been used to but gradually events are being made harder and some people have done the math on some events and worked out they are not achievable without gold. The leaderboard event is so different to any other event in that everyone can not have the prize.

Edit.. Some may say to those who won't or can't use gold ' well don't play then',but when you have been playing for years investing time and maybe some cash into it, making friends etc, it would be hard to leave, and the leaderboard is competitive whereas other events which we are used to have a good community aspect to them.

Agreed, it does create some bad feelings between players, cause you are always competing against each other in leaderboards

You also bring up a good point, that's the reason why I just feel bad leaving, because I have a full gold producing dragon collection from saving alone, I feel like it's such a waste not to collect my free gold when it took me years to complete that collection. So that's why even during my 1 year break I still kept on collecting gold to see if anything's worth buying.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 08:04 AM
I think it's not the only reason, but it does factor in. In my group the top few players have about 4-5 trophies for 1st or 2nd, like I do. I think other factors are like how many gold dragons they have, how much food they have (for food for points events) and how much gold they tend to spend on average. just some theories.

Maybe that too, seeing how I have all the gold producing dragons, they want to put me in groups where people spends a lot and that way would make me have to spend gold if I want to win, which I never spend on leaderboards lol

PinkBubbles75
09-08-16, 08:11 AM
I used the 1.5 boost and I got the aquamarine dragon earlier this morning and I currently have 7,363. I would like to have the hula dragon and hopefully I'll able to get it before the event ends.

comeseecomesah
09-08-16, 08:36 AM
Agreed, it does create some bad feelings between players, cause you are always competing against each other in leaderboards

You also bring up a good point, that's the reason why I just feel bad leaving, because I have a full gold producing dragon collection from saving alone, I feel like it's such a waste not to collect my free gold when it took me years to complete that collection. So that's why even during my 1 year break I still kept on collecting gold to see if anything's worth buying.

Bad feeling indeed!! My 1st leaderboard I was highly intimidated by a fellow competitor just because I overtook his points when I wasn't even trying! Can't go in to detail because when I did,my post was removed, but a moderator did talk to me privately and is passing details to the powers that be. My point is that yes it creates bad feelings but also if we have to put up with this leaderboard it should be anonymous and no ID visible and no visiting possible!!
On the other point, I have all the gold dragons too and like you think it's a shame to leave the hard work we put in, but I'm sure you felt less stressed when you had time off. I've been looking at doing that because the game is totally different than it used to be, and feeling gagged and not being able to express my exact horror to get it out of my system doesn't help relieve my blood pressure lol

Kennedward
09-08-16, 08:58 AM
Bad feeling indeed!! My 1st leaderboard I was highly intimidated by a fellow competitor just because I overtook his points when I wasn't even trying! Can't go in to detail because when I did,my post was removed, but a moderator did talk to me privately and is passing details to the powers that be. My point is that yes it creates bad feelings but also if we have to put up with this leaderboard it should be anonymous and no ID visible and no visiting possible!!
On the other point, I have all the gold dragons too and like you think it's a shame to leave the hard work we put in, but I'm sure you felt less stressed when you had time off. I've been looking at doing that because the game is totally different than it used to be, and feeling gagged and not being able to express my exact horror to get it out of my system doesn't help relieve my blood pressure lol

Agreed, that was the main reason I've decided to take a break and also why I don't participate in leaderboards, I don't want the stress

I already have stress from work, playing games should be fun and relaxing, not stressful like work

555KC555
09-08-16, 09:06 AM
I had something similar happen. After scratching my head, I figured I must of hit the sell button after feeding the dragon up rather than the evolve button.

No. I remember for sure it started evolving! I didn't sell it!

Sandybellee
09-08-16, 09:26 AM
No. I remember for sure it started evolving! I didn't sell it!
People lose dragons in the Arctic often, especially during leaderboards. You can also lose one of your main island dragons when the bug moves it over to the arctic. They haven't been able to locate the problem so far.

stevenlee2905
09-08-16, 10:23 AM
Same problem here. So, three days ago I just hatched my third Icecrown dragon and put it into habitat. I went to my Arctic Isle just now and found that my third Icecrown was dissapeared from the game, Lol... :D but I can let it go because I still have another two Icecrown flying in the habitat, Lol... :D ;)

Hawk1
09-08-16, 10:53 AM
Hatched a Icicle dragon last leaderboard and it was gone when when this leaderboard started #donotcareanymore

DragonsL60
09-08-16, 03:43 PM
I don't feel so bad. I've been loosing dragons, dragons breeding are gone from the nest and eggs disappear. When I went back I ended up with a dragon in the trading post. Alli know is it had black.

Does anyone know when the Leaderboard event ends? I saw 10 or 10:30am PDT. Is that Pacific Standard Time? I'm vacationing in Utah. Does it end an hour earlier in Mountain time?

anaghasaki
09-08-16, 03:59 PM
Wow.. Got the hula dragon.. Didn't think it possible.. First time I have managed such high score.. I think the second temple helped a lot.. In the group I am at 9th place though.. With the 6th at 9236.. Want to get to that place.. Though it seems impossible now.. I only hope this achievement doesn't turn into a curse.. I mean next time just because of this I don't want to get placed in a tougher group.. The first in my current group is at 23803..

Edit: after posting this, went back to game.. The first is at 25249 with a boost!!!!! I mean for what?? The second is at 20000 and third at 15000.. What's the need??

dypapaisland
09-08-16, 04:19 PM
Edit: after posting this, went back to game.. The first is at 25249 with a boost!!!!! I mean for what?? The second is at 20000 and third at 15000.. What's the need??
S8 must be loving this.
We are gonna see more of these events for sure... Sigh.

fhjigfrf
09-08-16, 06:08 PM
I just got aquamarine and I'll get hula in the morning. I had to use up most of my food to get there. Plus about 25 gold for boosts and speed breeding. The second-place person in my group is still five points away from the firefly dragon milestone.

I really need a second evolution temple. And no dragons get to eat again until the next one of these events, or a Tales.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 06:33 PM
Checked today, my group: (all points roughly)

1 & 2 - 30k
3 to 5 - 25k
6 - 10k
7 to 10 - 9k
11 to 14 - 7k
15 to 20 - 6k

I've dropped to 16th because I cannot play much due to work, and looking at the milestone prizes, I should be able to get the habitat later on, but definitely won't get the last 2 dragon prizes, which is fine for me, but I would really appreciate it if the points are lower, that way more people can get it without having to play so much

cherrycastleorchard
09-08-16, 07:46 PM
My wheel has just kept spinning and has not given me any thing at all twice today, getting sick of all the glitches, especially on the last day

groovyedwin
09-08-16, 09:48 PM
Todays update. Benefiting from being in the lower half and getting more points on the spin for stuff wheel than the usual 25 or 26 per chest. Getting an average of about 100 per spin when I dont get palm trees. Definitely going to get the Aquamarine dragon.

Current standings are:
1 - 29 916
2 - 26 479
3 - 21 427
4 - 13 278
5 - 12 789
6 - 11 431
7 - 10 400
8 - 9 865
9 - 9 808
10 - 9 450
11 - 9 029
12 - 8 851
13 - 8 785
14 - 8 424
----Hula Dragon at 8 250----
15 - 7 570
----Aquamarine Dragon at 7 200----
16 - 6 880
17 - 6 599
----Sunlit Shore Habitat at 6 200----
18 - 5 333
----Firefly Dragon at 4 600----
19 - 3 962
20 - 2 641
----Hammerhead Dragon at 2 100----

This will end up being the toughest group I have been in.

saghaven
09-08-16, 11:03 PM
I'm still too far to get the Hila I think. Still a little less than 700 points short. Doubt I'll get that much in 11 hours

dragonv15
09-09-16, 01:51 AM
Dear TL/S8, i have requested previously and maybe have lost any answer during this discussion, so sorry for repeating the queston/check :
Can someone from you please check if my group was formed accordingly to rules (it is written in the description of the leaderboard event tha we should not be worriedsince the levels of other player will be similar). In my group i have started at around 130 level while all the others were between 190-200 level (except one case of 173). The leaderboard has almost finished but it will be matter for the future. So i will avoid "powerful" players they get 8.5k within the first 3 hrs from the start.

Thank you,

pernmagic
09-09-16, 02:28 AM
Just received the habitat milestone .... That's as far as I can go .... No gold spent...... Sitting about 7th in my group but it's a decent group all around my own top level .....

Jennerwein1
09-09-16, 02:54 AM
Made it to the Aquamarine dragon, in 4th position with 72xx. Doubt I will make it to the final milestone. No gold spent.
I wish this event were a few days longer, I would like to make it to 100 water tiles ( not far to go) and I need more palm trees for my forest,too :p
But I am sure the next leaderboard will get me there, can't wait. <sarcasm font off now>

anaghasaki
09-09-16, 03:43 AM
Made it to the Aquamarine dragon, in 4th position with 72xx. Doubt I will make it to the final milestone. No gold spent.
I wish this event were a few days longer, I would like to make it to 100 water tiles ( not far to go) and I need more palm trees for my forest,too :p
But I am sure the next leaderboard will get me there, can't wait. <sarcasm font off now>

Maybe we can ask for a gift option from storage.. I am sure many players (including me) will be glad to help you with your water shortage and to grow more trees for forest on your island..

Kennedward
09-09-16, 03:53 AM
Checked today, my group: (all points roughly)

1 & 2 - 30k
3 to 5 - 25k
6 - 10k
7 to 10 - 9k
11 to 14 - 7k
15 to 20 - 6k

I've dropped to 16th because I cannot play much due to work, and looking at the milestone prizes, I should be able to get the habitat later on, but definitely won't get the last 2 dragon prizes, which is fine for me, but I would really appreciate it if the points are lower, that way more people can get it without having to play so much

With a few hours left to go, I see 6 to 9th place players boosting right now, despite already getting the last dragon prize

DragonflyRocket
09-09-16, 05:15 AM
I knew I was in a group of gold spenders, so had no chance at this leaderboard, though spent a good portion of time in 2nd. Just hoping to make enough to get Aquamarine. Side bonus though, I did happen to breed 2 new Diamond type dragons. 😃

Jennerwein1
09-09-16, 05:22 AM
Maybe we can ask for a gift option from storage.. I am sure many players (including me) will be glad to help you with your water shortage and to grow more trees for forest on your island..
That would be nice, but then I would miss out on the exhilaration I experience when I get those on the wheel. ;)

docpaine
09-09-16, 05:47 AM
I would love a gift option... |D I've turned a good chunk of my island parts expansion into a water zone for my Sea Dragon, but I've just got too many dang palm trees and water tiles!

I made it to the Firefly dragon in terms of milestones... was hoping to get to the habitat, but I can't do much with gold so I was just pleased to get that far x3 Pleasantly surprised to be the top of my board by a bit over 1000 points though! (Last few Leaderboards were just... no hope in the slightest lol) Assuming it holds, I'm looking forward to having the Islander in my group, I've come to really love the design... plus, first Royal-type I'd have! ^^

Best of luck to everyone still aiming on certain milestones, hope you get what you want :)

belarica
09-09-16, 06:28 AM
Dear TL/S8, i have requested previously and maybe have lost any answer during this discussion, so sorry for repeating the queston/check :
Can someone from you please check if my group was formed accordingly to rules (it is written in the description of the leaderboard event tha we should not be worriedsince the levels of other player will be similar). In my group i have started at around 130 level while all the others were between 190-200 level (except one case of 173). The leaderboard has almost finished but it will be matter for the future. So i will avoid "powerful" players they get 8.5k within the first 3 hrs from the start.

Thank you,

In my opinion, levels don't matter in this type of event. The real power comes from gold. Now if you wanted to be paired with people with the same amount of nests, breeding dens and evolution chambers it'd be different. But ultimately people who get 8k points in a few hours are using gold and the levels don't affect that.

cdreams1980
09-09-16, 07:54 AM
I have a boost going for about another 30 minutes because I wanted to get the habitat. Would it be worth it to speed breed a bit to gain points in both events? I have around 560 in the community event and really want the last dragon.

athena238
09-09-16, 08:35 AM
Wow this is unreal, I use a double boost to get into 2 place. I have 800 points over the 3 n then I look and she overpasses me. I have 3 nests, 2 evolvers and she has 1 nest n 1 evolver. The nest has the same egg has not moved n the evolver is not even touched. How is that possible! This is really starting to peeve me off.

saghaven
09-09-16, 08:42 AM
I used the double boost here at the end just to make it to the 8200 mark for Hulu. Stupid me didn't turn the wheel first thing this morning so the event will end about 10 seconds before the wheel is available again. Got something coming off the next in less than an hour, about an hour left on the booster and I'm about 50 points short. So I should be ok.

jaymieb2
09-09-16, 09:12 AM
I am on Android.

Bought the thing for 20 points every 2.5 hours, used the 1.5 boost about 5 times, and then spent a TON of gold on the second evolution temple. Was a really great investment. Didn't need to boost after that.

Finished with over 8300 points, currently in 5th, and expect to place 6th or 7th when the event is over.

I reached ALL the milestones. Might have done that once before, but not typical for me. The Evo temple was a HUGE splurge for me. Will probably be Black Friday before I do something like that again.

Good luck to those who are still trying and congrats to those who completed! :-)

kimandamelia
09-09-16, 09:14 AM
Agreed. Why are platforms together on this? Can't understand this? Will someone please address this?

AuroraLava
09-09-16, 09:17 AM
I used the 7 gold boost earlier so I could reach the milestone for the habitat and then I am done. What I don't understand is why the leader in my group who has over 9k (so they got all the milestones) AND has a 3k lead over the second place will decide to boost now. Second place won't catch up and you already have all the milestones.

I understand it is their gold and their way of playing but I don't understand why do it when you have all the prizes and a comfortable lead. :D

anaghasaki
09-09-16, 09:42 AM
I have a boost going for about another 30 minutes because I wanted to get the habitat. Would it be worth it to speed breed a bit to gain points in both events? I have around 560 in the community event and really want the last dragon.

If you want the last dragon (2900 points), you should reach 870 (290 x 3) points in another hour..

anaghasaki
09-09-16, 09:47 AM
My group:
1st 28xxx
2nd 24xxx
3rd 20xxx
4th 16xxx

In this situation all the first three have 2.5 boost going on!!!!! I really don't get this...

nyrrem
09-09-16, 10:00 AM
Oh look. My spin wheel went before the event ended.

sandygin
09-09-16, 10:02 AM
Please storm8,stop with the leaderboards.they are unfair and alienate most of your players.there is no way to keep up with the gold spenders and most of us never have any chance.it is not fun to be disappointed time after time.

athena238
09-09-16, 10:06 AM
This is absolutely crazy, I sped everything to come in 2nd waited for the countdown. Said results are in, I had 300 over 3rd place and then I look again and 3rd place comes in 2nd. Omg no no more for me, I've had it!!!

meoconlunar
09-09-16, 10:08 AM
10,000 points
Waiting for the prize :)

The second one is 5k4 :o

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 10:11 AM
Came in 12th with a little over 10 000 points. Happy to have all the milestones and didn't spend any gold.

dragonv15
09-09-16, 10:12 AM
In my opinion, levels don't matter in this type of event. The real power comes from gold. Now if you wanted to be paired with people with the same amount of nests, breeding dens and evolution chambers it'd be different. But ultimately people who get 8k points in a few hours are using gold and the levels don't affect that.

Not directly, but being a level 200 means you are playing from a long time and have achieved and saved a lot; not by coicidence them all have gold dragons, 4 nest, 2 temples, the diamond thing so they hatch ultra rare usually and evolve it etc.. For example i personally with a lit of sacrifices have saved 250 and used it to buy the 2nd nest during this event, if i was a level 200 i could have saved also 500 for the temple..

Did you still think level doesn't matter?

belarica
09-09-16, 10:19 AM
I bought the hula island habitat this morning while it was on sale for 250 gold but was charged 500 gold :/

Billymilky
09-09-16, 10:20 AM
Wow - I am new and this is my first event - I won the Islander dragon and first prize trophy with only just over 1300 points (I didn't get any of the good milestones)

raygill1
09-09-16, 10:28 AM
I won with 6550, wasn't interest in the dragon or the trophy, only the habitat. My group seemed rather laid back, not a single boost all week - until second place boosted 30 mins before end, but I think that was just for the habitat! I'm saving up for 2nd evolution temple, next time it's on special offer, I bet that makes a big difference!

athena238
09-09-16, 10:31 AM
Can someone please explain why when it said results are in I was 2nd place and then I look 3 min. later and I am 3rd place. This really does not make any sense

Florr06
09-09-16, 10:35 AM
I managed to win (I think, need to wait for confirmation) with 3477 points. I was in the lead for several days with a comfortable gap (250 points) but in the last 24 hours 2 people still caught up, the 2nd with only 20 minutes to go. I waited until the final 3 minutes and boosted my way back to 1st, spent 25k apples :( I wasn't going to lose after leading so long, but sheesh, I feel so bad now... I really don't like this, competing against other players... I can just feel the disappointment of the person I pushed down to 3rd :(
I don't like the Islander dragon very much, I would have preferred to get the Hula dragon but for me, any dragon milestones besides the 1st are impossible to get to in the leadboard events. I do really like that Islander has both Tropic and Royal typing, I only have one of each so far and haven't had any luck breeding more lately. So I'm happy (but feel bad anyway).

temecee
09-09-16, 10:50 AM
I ended up on 4th with less than 3900 points. The food really helped. Iknow that I should have stored it for the next tales but I do have to raise my dragons so I can actually have a chance in later tournaments and stuff. plus, I need dragons to evolve, both for the community event and for the bombs.

Nikkook
09-09-16, 10:57 AM
I led the event all the way through, got hula this morning and went to work with 1350 point lead. Came back to find that I had ended up 3rd and that 2 had overtaken me by over 2000 points in 8 hours! I am amazed that anyone spends that much, just for the islander dragon that I didn't really like.

glenngenius
09-09-16, 10:59 AM
This is absolutely crazy, I sped everything to come in 2nd waited for the countdown. Said results are in, I had 300 over 3rd place and then I look again and 3rd place comes in 2nd. Omg no no more for me, I've had it!!!

This also happened to me during the 2nd leaderboard event. I was in 2nd, I think a couple of hundred points from the third placer and when the timer ran out, I was in still in 2nd. When I restarted the game and checked the results, I ended up in 3rd. Didn't understand at first how'd that happen, but then I realize maybe even if we refresh the ranking board, the updates are somehow delayed (by a few seconds or so).

glenngenius
09-09-16, 11:17 AM
Just finished in 4th place with 10,543 points but Hula dragon egg is not in storage. Have exit & restarted DS Tropical island 3 times but Hula is still missing. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, there! I was surprised when I saw your post (particularly the points and your name) so I had to check if you were the one in my group and yeah, it was you! :)

Are you sure it's not there? I checked mine and it was in storage though. Try waiting like a few more minutes then restart the game again (I know you already did, but try one more time). If it's still not there, you can send a report to teamlava. :)

athena238
09-09-16, 11:17 AM
This also happened to me during the 2nd leaderboard event. I was in 2nd, I think a couple of hundred points from the third placer and when the timer ran out, I was in still in 2nd. When I restarted the game and checked the results, I ended up in 3rd. Didn't understand at first how'd that happen, but then I realize maybe even if we refresh the ranking board, the updates are somehow delayed (by a few seconds or so).
I completely understand but the person had a mist in nest and never was removed, how did he go up 300 when he didn't take out the egg or the evolver. Went to look back n now not even breeding anymore. Makes we wonder, oh well will never get another dime from me. I'm done!

LietuvosRespublika
09-09-16, 11:32 AM
Results in my group:

1- 12303 (with Arctic Isles)
2 - 9972 (with Arctic Isles)
3 - 9189 (with Arctic Isles)
4 - 8659 (no Arctic)
5 - 8582 (no Arctic)
6 - 8551 (no Arctic)
7 - 8507 (no Arctic)
8 - 8284 (no Arctic)
9 - 8279 (with Arctic Isles)
10 - 8083 (no Arctic)

Me 14 - 7410 (no Arctic)

Why why why Androids can not have Arctic Isles :confused: :(

kooky panda
09-09-16, 12:09 PM
Just finished in 4th place with 10,543 points but Hula dragon egg is not in storage. Have exit & restarted DS Tropical island 3 times but Hula is still missing. Anyone else having this problem?
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist in locating him!

kooky panda
09-09-16, 12:11 PM
Came in 12th with a little over 10 000 points. Happy to have all the milestones and didn't spend any gold.
I was 13th! I did get my Hula dragon!

Sandybellee
09-09-16, 12:18 PM
I was 13th! I did get my Hula dragon!

Congrats on Hula - she's a cutie! Yes, we were on the same leaderboard! :) Tough group!

groovyedwin
09-09-16, 12:33 PM
Final update. Benefited from being in the lower half and getting more points on the spin for stuff wheel than the usual 25 or 26 per chest. Lucky in getting the Aquamarine dragon.

Standings:
1 - 43 193
2 - 30 651
3 - 30 437
4 - 14 165
5 - 12 848
6 - 11 633
7 - 10 840
8 - 10 295
9 - 10 160
10 - 9 513
11 - 9 368
12 - 9 164
13 - 8 939
14 - 8 641
15 - 8 258
----Hula Dragon at 8 250----
16 - 7 594
17 - 7 351
----Aquamarine Dragon at 7 200----
----Sunlit Shore Habitat at 6 200----
18 - 5 878
19 - 4 988
----Firefly Dragon at 4 600----
20 - 2 733
----Hammerhead Dragon at 2 100----

This was the toughest group I have been in with the top 15 getting all of the individual prizes.

Bastiaan0
09-09-16, 01:05 PM
Ended up 5th with 8260 point points, it was the first time I was actually happy with 25 points from the last wheel :p
I spent 37 gold on boosts, 30 to make sure of Aquamarine as I really wanted that one, also very happy with Hammerhead and Firefly. Hula wasn't intended, but for just 7 gold it was too good to let it go.
The habitat will stay in storage, probably forever as it can only hold 3 dragons. Besides that, I already have one :)
For a while I was on 1st to 3rd place, but last two days some others boosted their way into the lead. Glad I didn't worry about Islander in the first place, as said I wasn't even aiming for Hula.

Ranking:
1:15110
2:12112
3:10719
4:9699
5:8260 <-- Me :)
-8250-Hula-
6:7954-7:7583
-7200-Aquamarine-
8:6925-17:6200
-6200-sunlit shore-
18:6005-19:5999
-4600-Firefly-
20:2421
-2100-Hammerhead-

So everybody got at least one dragon, congrats to all :) ;)

Florr06
09-09-16, 01:49 PM
Some of the points here are crazy! 43,000? Wha..? That's 12 times what I got! :eek:

Not sure how but I've always been in "normal" groups, the winner was never more than a couple 100 points above me, nevertheless this is the first time I got the prize :p

thelittlehaven
09-09-16, 02:05 PM
I came first bit still not had the rewards

retseho
09-09-16, 06:15 PM
Hi, there! I was surprised when I saw your post (particularly the points and your name) so I had to check if you were the one in my group and yeah, it was you! :)

Are you sure it's not there? I checked mine and it was in storage though. Try waiting like a few more minutes then restart the game again (I know you already did, but try one more time). If it's still not there, you can send a report to teamlava. :)

Hi glenn,
Nope, Hula is still missing, 6 hours after the event ended & the final results posted. I received the 4th prizes, 20k apples, 35000 coins & 10 maps.
The phone has been shutdown & restarted.
I'll have to do as Kooky Panda posted & email support to find/get Hula.

The last 10 min. of action in our group determined the final results. The leader for the last 10 days was pushed into 3rd place when she ran out of time to catch #2. #1 was around 6k then used 2.5x boost to get to 18,216.
#2 ended at 15807, 2.5x boost from 6k.
#3 ran out of time, reaching 15408, she was at #1 at 11k++ when the action started.
A few others had 2.5x boost active.
I was just using 1.5x boost, I quit when #1 & #2 hit 18k & 15k.😓

retseho
09-09-16, 06:56 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist in locating him!

Thanks kooky.
I have sent details of the problem from within DS, Menu >Help/FAQ > Contact us >Other.
Not sure if the message will arrive at support@storm8.com. I shall wait a day then resend from a proper email client.

Update: I have received the auto-reply, will have to wait for a real person to reply.

retseho
09-09-16, 07:28 PM

Unfortunately the display is not updated in realtime so what you see may not be the latest.
There is also the dreaded glitch where the last few actions done is reset/re-synced to before the actions were done. A glitched happened in the last 10min where I fed my dragon to level 15, the display on my device showed the updated points but when the event ended, my dragon was back at level 14. I remained at 4th inspite of the glitch as the gap above & below 4th, exceeded the points of leveling Glasswing from 14 to 15.

JMThrive
09-09-16, 07:48 PM
Unfortunately the display is not updated in realtime so what you see may not be the latest.
There is also the dreaded glitch where the last few actions done is reset/re-synced to before the actions were done. A glitched happened in the last 10min where I fed my dragon to level 15, the display on my device showed the updated points but when the event ended, my dragon was back at level 14. I remained at 4th inspite of the glitch as the gap above & below 4th, exceeded the points of leveling Glasswing from 14 to 15.

That is why I always take a screenshot after things like this. It helped with the bug in the masquerade event.

kimandamelia
09-09-16, 07:49 PM
Results in my group:

1- 12303 (with Arctic Isles)
2 - 9972 (with Arctic Isles)
3 - 9189 (with Arctic Isles)
4 - 8659 (no Arctic)
5 - 8582 (no Arctic)
6 - 8551 (no Arctic)
7 - 8507 (no Arctic)
8 - 8284 (no Arctic)
9 - 8279 (with Arctic Isles)
10 - 8083 (no Arctic)

Me 14 - 7410 (no Arctic)

Why why why Androids can not have Arctic Isles :confused: :(

That question has been asked many times. A real concern about this is why Android and IOS are in the same group? Can we please get an answer to this?

retseho
09-09-16, 07:49 PM
I completely understand but the person had a mist in nest and never was removed, how did he go up 300 when he didn't take out the egg or the evolver. Went to look back n now not even breeding anymore. Makes we wonder, oh well will never get another dime from me. I'm done!

Well my group's final #1 & #2 jumped up
from 6k++ points to 18k++ & 15k++ in the last 10 min with 2.5x boost active.
The fastest points is from feeding dragons from level 10 to 15. You need millions of apples but it is the easiest & fastest way. No messing with Breeding, Evolving, Hatching. Just click on the feed button.

Kennedward
09-10-16, 06:20 PM
Finally this is over, I seriously don't like how at the end 9 players in my group have over 10k points, with the 10th player only at 8k, and top 5 have over 15k

The competition is way too fierce for my liking, and those high points are pretty much only possible after boosting

So anyways, I got coins as usual, and won't be participating in any leaderboards until I'm in a more reasonable group, at least from what I've read, people managed to win 1st place with under 10k points, that's what I call reasonable

Jrod333
09-10-16, 07:44 PM
The top 3 in my group had 60 to 70, 000. 4th had 30,000 and me 5th had 12,000. Obviously I rounded but still 1st had 70,000, that's insane. He/She could have just bought 3 islander dragons with the gold I'm sure they used. I made the last milestone, purchased Islander and sat back and watched the madness

Kennedward
09-10-16, 08:13 PM
The top 3 in my group had 60 to 70, 000. 4th had 30,000 and me 5th had 12,000. Obviously I rounded but still 1st had 70,000, that's insane. He/She could have just bought 3 islander dragons with the gold I'm sure they used. I made the last milestone, purchased Islander and sat back and watched the madness

I actually know a player who spends money for gold in real life, I even talked to him about how he should spend his gold to buy dragons from the market if he wants them so badly that he was willing to spend just to win leaderboards, he listened to me, but too bad not everyone will

From what I've seen in many leaderboards, it also seems many are willing to spend just to win

Jrod333
09-10-16, 08:21 PM
I actually know a player who spends money for gold in real life, I even talked to him about how he should spend his gold to buy dragons from the market if he wants them so badly that he was willing to spend just to win leaderboards, he listened to me, but too bad not everyone will

From what I've seen in many leaderboards, it also seems many are willing to spend just to win

Yea lol and I find it even more insane because if not now or soon enough they won't be able to even display the trophy because of space to show they actually won. I know I can't, not one piece of decor to fit on my island

Kennedward
09-10-16, 08:41 PM
Yea lol and I find it even more insane because if not now or soon enough they won't be able to even display the trophy because of space to show they actually won. I know I can't, not one piece of decor to fit on my island

That happened to me for over 2 years or so now lol decor has been useless for me for all that time

Anyways, you brought up a good point, I don't understand why they are willing to spend so much just to win 1 event when many more will be coming soon

Also, for that money, they could have spent directly in the market to get many dragons, such as the hard to breed Diamonds, and without the need to compete against other players

kooky panda
09-12-16, 09:00 AM
That question has been asked many times. A real concern about this is why Android and IOS are in the same group? Can we please get an answer to this?
This has been addressed a few times.

When the leaderboard starts, android and iOS players are NOT grouped together. Some android players will transfer their games to their iOS devices after the Leaderboard starts .
They will then have access to their arctic island.

The team has no control if a player changes their device during the event.

retseho
09-25-16, 10:35 PM

Just want note that this issue has been resolved by s8. Hula egg is now in my storage. TQ s8 & Kooky.

(Btw I deleted my original post when I tried to edit it to add this note, so I used Glenn's reply instead.)

kooky panda
09-26-16, 10:44 AM
Just want note that this issue has been resolved by s8. Hula egg is now in my storage. TQ s8 & Kooky.

(Btw I deleted my original post when I tried to edit it to add this note, so I used Glenn's reply instead.)

Thanks for letting us know!! I am glad you got this cute egg back!