PDA

View Full Version : Solved Founder statue- population not increasing

kinetikos
08-28-16, 01:51 PM
I just completed Chesterfield Lighthouse and received the Founder Statue. But when I placed it on the board, my population didn't increase. Everything I have read on the Forum (and the statue itself), state these ate is worth 15 people.

I have restarted my game multiple times, stored the statue and brought it back out, nothing works.

Is anyone else having this problem? I wanted to check the Forum before submitting a bug report.

bss0226
08-28-16, 03:12 PM
I just completed Chesterfield Lighthouse and received the Founder Statue. But when I placed it on the board, my population didn't increase. Everything I have read on the Forum (and the statue itself), state these ate is worth 15 people.

I have restarted my game multiple times, stored the statue and brought it back out, nothing works.

Is anyone else having this problem? I wanted to check the Forum before submitting a bug report.
No change in population here either. In fact if hit the information about the statue while it is stored it doesn't show any population attached to it. When you get information while it is placed it shows 15. If I store my population is the same. If I take out no difference in population. Perhaps it gave us the 15 population and that is permanent whether the statue is displayed or not.

Perhaps someone can check. If that is the case I can store it and replace with something that gives stars or population

MaribouMay
08-29-16, 01:19 AM
No change in population here either. In fact if hit the information about the statue while it is stored it doesn't show any population attached to it. When you get information while it is placed it shows 15. If I store my population is the same. If I take out no difference in population. Perhaps it gave us the 15 population and that is permanent whether the statue is displayed or not.

Perhaps someone can check. If that is the case I can store it and replace with something that gives stars or population

I stored mine and saw no change in population. As a check, I placed a Family Park there instead and my population did go up by 6 as expected. I then swapped that Family Park for the Founder's Statue and had no population gain over having an empty spot.

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 05:49 AM
Excellent spotting, kinetikos! You are very observant! Thank you for bringing this up and also thanks to bss0226 and mariboumay for your confirmation and help.

I've reported this to the team. Let's wait for them to fix this. Cheers.

(Moved to bugs forum)

bss0226
08-29-16, 03:47 PM
This may have been fixed. I now get a warning that I'll lose 15 population if I store. Can't actually check because I'm upgrading city hall right now and can't get an accurate total of my population

kinetikos
08-29-16, 05:23 PM
It's fixed on my end. Thanks so much To all for the help and the confirmation!

izzyiza
08-29-16, 05:23 PM
This may have been fixed. I now get a warning that I'll lose 15 population if I store. Can't actually check because I'm upgrading city hall right now and can't get an accurate total of my population
Indeed it seems fixed because, before, the statue did not require roads but now it does. So I connected it to the road and it changed my population.

kooky panda
08-29-16, 07:13 PM
This has been fixed. If you store it (like other population items) you will lose the 15 population, but when you place it back in your city, you will get the population back.

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 08:41 PM
Yay it's fixed! Now everyone can place theirs back in the city. :D