PDA

View Full Version : Fondue goal

ghjvcucjb
08-27-16, 03:20 PM
Hi, stupid question but can't find the answer. I finally broke down and paid the 25 gems to finish the fondue goal. Pop up said I had it but now I can't find the recipe or appliance or whatever it is I need to make fondue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
08-27-16, 07:10 PM
Fondue is made on the commercial range stove.

A long time ago I also broke down and paid the 25 gems to unlock it and get rid of that goal line.
Sadly some time ago there was a bug bringing back tons of old goal lines and it brought that one back for me too and haven't gotten rid of it since :mad:

Rynetory2
08-27-16, 07:14 PM
Hi, stupid question but can't find the answer. I finally broke down and paid the 25 gems to finish the fondue goal. Pop up said I had it but now I can't find the recipe or appliance or whatever it is I need to make fondue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Please check your commercial range stove and let us know if you still can't find.

Rynetory2
08-27-16, 07:15 PM

A long time ago I also broke down and paid the 25 gems to unlock it and get rid of that goal line.
Sadly some time ago there was a bug bringing back tons of old goal lines and it brought that one back for me too and haven't gotten rid of it since :mad:

Sorry about that. You can send an email to support@storm8.com and see if the agent is able to help you to remove those goals.

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
08-27-16, 07:21 PM
Sorry about that. You can send an email to support@storm8.com and see if the agent is able to help you to remove those goals.

Ooo I'll try to send an email early next week. Thanks! :)

ghjvcucjb
08-28-16, 02:00 AM
Please check your commercial range stove and let us know if you still can't find.

THANK YOU, after force closing twice I found it. Appreciate the responses.

Sorry cfhed...(you wouldn't happen to have a shorter nickname we could call you?) I remember that bug. I hope support is able to help you with it.

Rynetory2
08-28-16, 06:23 AM
THANK YOU, after force closing twice I found it. Appreciate the responses.

Sorry cfhed...(you wouldn't happen to have a shorter nickname we could call you?) I remember that bug. I hope support is able to help you with it.

Oh wonderful! You finally got your fondue! :) It's a little stubborn. Thank you for letting us know.

purpleninja47
11-17-16, 08:58 PM
How do I complete the fondue goal?

lnztrekfan
11-17-16, 10:57 PM
Is it the cheese fondue goal? You have to sign in with your facebook account. Lower left corner of your game screen hit your utensils and then click on the gear at the top of that screen you should see a place to link your facebook account. Then I think you may have to use quick serves. You can get those from your neighbors and/or facebook friends! Good Luck!