PDA

View Full Version : where is my money !

Unregistered
08-16-10, 01:50 AM
I had 10 cash at the beginning of the game and i earned 1 more when i earned a key in one of my factories ... now suddendley after only 5 mins i have only 8 and i did not buy anything !!! where is my money

Unregistered
08-16-10, 10:07 AM
I wanted to turn my home around using the switch button, but I accidently pressed the lock button and my house disappeared!!!! WHERE IS IT???!!!!!!

Death Farmer
08-16-10, 10:18 AM
I wanted to turn my home around using the switch button, but I accidently pressed the lock button and my house disappeared!!!! WHERE IS IT???!!!!!!

Look in your inventory.

Mommyville
08-17-10, 10:56 AM
I earned 3 city cash and I just cleaned someone and went back and now only have 2. No clue where the 3 I earned went to but this sucks! Plus I have lost 2 hula hoop factories that showed up in my inventory and I tried to place them but they then disappeared as well. They didn't go back to inventory either 

KMYFARMER
08-19-10, 06:45 PM
I have had the same problem. I have reached level 4 of popsicles and as a bonus I got the symbol of hulla hoops factory in the inventory. I was really pleased with that bonus and I clicked on it an placed it on my city. It did showed the factory and then " puff" it disapeared. I have contact support via email and they told me they would tell this to the devs. However, no sign of getting the factory back.