PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite Castle Story items?

SparklyOctopus
08-26-16, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone! We'd love to hear back from everyone what your favorite items are in Castle Story. Are there any limited time items in Castle Story that you would like to see be brought back? Let us know!

Please keep this thread only about items that have already debuted in Castle Story. :) Thanks, everyone!

Solientus
08-26-16, 02:19 PM
I wasn't around when they came out but I've visited many beautiful Kingdoms and seen:
*The Feast table that gives feasts every 2 days
*The Glimmerbat place looks nice
*The Love Shack everyone talks about (even though they say it's a nightmare finding horns/wings)
*Fire/Ice event for Android?
*Spooky Tree!!

I think those above are all event related ...but items only? Maybe if they appeared in Baron's Tent?:
*FlowerPower Alicorn and/or increasing cap on Wedding/Glimmer Ali's to 2, and making them available again - a lot of people like pairs :)
*Clock Tower seems to be on a lot of people's wishlist
*Past Halloween animals
*Sir Hamlet
*Wrought-Iron Fences (I have 2 from a monster hunt...but no way to get more)
*Xmas Trees, think I've seen 3 types...all of them! (Winter White Tree especially)
*Flare, Bijou, Matrix Dragons

Finally, this isn't a particular item but I've seen it posted several times:
Bringing back an old event, to be finished up by everyone with half-built items. Maybe once a month, or even quarterly have a way-back event!
(I also hear there's some hoarders who would like to cap out halloween ink and the such :P)

Natasha_07
08-26-16, 02:42 PM
Everything limited Autumn, Halloween & Christmas related items from the past. :)

ashley224
08-26-16, 02:45 PM
The Golden Mine. I bought an itunes card yesterday specifically to buy another golden mine. I missed it by 1.5 hours.

lindtball
08-26-16, 02:50 PM
I wish I had been around for:

Splendid Christmas Tree and assorted deco
Haunted Mansion
Festival Spire
Hummingbird Sundial

And the infamous Love Shack

cyndora
08-26-16, 03:26 PM
i love the detail that goes into the buildings and stuff, very well done when they are " alive " makes the kingdom that much better. sometimes i zoom in and notice all these little things.

LOVE the nature feel of my kingdom, so new tree types that look nice . ( not the level 5 blue bubble-gum tree :)) but your living wood tree is fabulous, and love the magic fruit tree.

the white palasides? walls you had , they are beautiful, kinda wish there were more color choices. like purple.

for some reason i love the chateau building, the white and red/blue roof clicks with everything else released for the most part.

and most of all......water. looks great against the lime green board, the rivers and ponds break it up nicely....so im going to have to request again lol.....waterfall that's animated and 4x4 at least! xoxoxox

and that dragon / skull thing. not sure where it was from , but its kinda big and looks great in peoples kingdoms. so jealous lol

thats it from cyn

Sandybellee
08-26-16, 03:30 PM
Thank you for asking!

- Clock tower
- Summer Gazebo
- Castle Gardens
- Vineyard items
- Bijoux

Will add more later!

ktorewqas
08-26-16, 04:01 PM
Feast table
Love shack
Witches cauldron
Harvest pergola

ghjvcucjb
1 expansions
2 wizard schools
3 alicorns
4 original story line!!!
5 the old days when events were do-able for most people without being chained to the ipad
6 wish we could find a way to use our love shack again.
7 my pink kingdom from the first year's Valentine event

WhisperSlowly
Thanks for asking! I'd love to see:

• Flare, Matrix, and Bijou Dragons
• Maypole
• And I can't remember what it was called but it was like a hanging seat ride with a small tent-cover (carnival-like, but not the animated carousel) Revisiting most of the carnival-themed items would be lovely!

88silver
08-26-16, 04:20 PM
I'd love a re-release of the event that gave all the special dragons.

Android players were shut out of the recent feast table, and most (if not all) of us that were playing at the time of the first feast table were too low level to properly have a chance at it. I had started playing shortly after the game was available on Android, and although my level number was high enough, my resources and money were not high enough. I didn't even have enough coins to buy the table to start the event until after a few days had already be***--and I figured it wasn't worth trying by that point.

The witch's cauldron is another item that I'd like a chance at.

ktorewqas
08-26-16, 04:25 PM
I'd love a re-release of the event that gave all the special dragons.

Android players were shut out of the recent feast table, and most (if not all) of us that were playing at the time of the first feast table were too low level to properly have a chance at it. I had started playing shortly after the game was available on Android, and although my level number was high enough, my resources and money were not high enough. I didn't even have enough coins to buy the table to start the event until after a few days had already be***--and I figured it wasn't worth trying by that point.

The witch's cauldron is another item that I'd like a chance at.thats what I've been through too except I play on ipad.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-26-16, 04:37 PM
Ok, I know I once said I wouldn't ever mention this again, back when we got the Mythic Research Center (but we all know how that went, lol, so in light of its changes, it negates my promise, so you can no longer hold me to it, SW. LOL).....

*B-52's singing voice*
LOooOOoooOVE S H A C K ! ! ! ! ! baaaaaaaaaby!
(Along with that year's Valentine quests!!!)

Other Stuff:
* Rainbow Pots, when they were a QUEST for St. Patrick's (2014?) and we could CRAFT 'em.
* long, involved & multi-faceted MAIN storyline quests, like the Greselda chain.
* Fortune Teller Tent, back when we used to get regular FORTUNES, lol
* Tablet of Tabernum Shards... They took forever to get but always felt like a BONUS when they finally dropped because they helped with farming/energy or beast drops, etc.
* Pyre Dragon Event
* Took me awhile to warm up to them, but now I miss Monster Hunt Seasons, lol
* Also took me awhile to warm up to it, but I now look forward to each month's new additions in the Baron's Tent. (Lots of fun, cool stuff)
* Cownt Dracula, Cauldron & Spooky Tree were great prizes from that H'ween Community Event!
* It's rare as all get-out, but I like when an egg drops from the Forgotten Roost. Wish there were even MORE different colored eggs that had a chance to drop, along with its accompanying forge-craft for a new creature in addition to manticores & dragons. (Hint, hint - the speckled Forgotten Egg of a Griffin, for one. lol)
* Introduction of new animals & creatures (Horse, Faerie & Flower Power animals, Griffin, Naga, Forest Stag, Satyr, Spitting Camel) -- I just wish the Stag was bigger & had better drops, the Camel would actually spit (& blink), we had a use for the Naga drops ...and my beefcake CENTAUR would appear sometime soon! lol (but please, no more cats & dogs, lol... With the ONE exception & suggestion of a special Black Cat for Ivy whenever she fiiiiiiiinally finishes her lessons w/Greselda.)

Oh, and did I mention LOVE SHACK!?!?!!! :D

...I may return with more but those are my initial thoughts.:cool:

xtinem070672
08-26-16, 04:50 PM
Anything Halloween or Valentine :o
Feast/mystery tables
Clock tower
Rose palisade
Summer gazebo

I'm sure there's lots more!:D

Thank you for asking!

tonyjosiah
08-26-16, 05:43 PM
Favorite things I don't have:

The Love Shack
More expansions!!!!!! (So I can display EVERYTHING)
Faerie Dragon
Pink Spire
Huskie Puppy
Clock Tower

Favorite Things I have:

Energy Crates (obviously)
Griffins
Wizard Schools
Faerie Campfire
Dragons
Alicorns
Reindeer Stable
Pergola
Gazebo

MeganT87
08-26-16, 06:02 PM
Love shack and old Valentine deco and trees- missed my chance, but got the animals luckily!
Flare, Matrix, and Bijou Dragons from the pyre dragon event I believe?!
Gold Mine!!!! Just missed this ��
Jewel cart... Just missed that too! Was waiting for a gem sale and by time I checked my game yesterday... Boom! Gone!
More fortunes for the fortune teller tent

ashley224
08-26-16, 07:14 PM
The forest raccoon, missed it entirely

kdgulle
08-26-16, 07:20 PM
My favorite items are the cauldron, my feast tables, the colosseum, the gentleman troll, and the Aanpa. These items are very useful even though some of the quest were hard the prizes were worth the effort put into them. Id like the return of quests that produced useful prizes that were worth the effort. I like my spooky tree too. Adding my vineyard as well.

Things to bring back, I'm not sure what I've missed but the pink Valentine's trees and, I wouldn't mind the love shack. If you could bring back the dragon bones, I would like that too.

newpam575
08-26-16, 07:48 PM
Thanks for asking.
1) Love Shack (also said in my best B52's voice, Northwoods beat me to it.) The quests. that went with it too.
2) Pyre Dragon event so I can get the one I didn't the first time through.
3) Monster hunts or have the tokens drop whenever we slay a beast.
4) This might not count but add levels to the wizard schools in order to gain additional energy.
5) New additions to the roost, tablet, fortune tent.
6) Not a past event but an elephant, it goes with the current community event.

I might have more later.

Zirilka
08-26-16, 11:38 PM
All the beautiful and useful things old players have and new players envy, e.g. Maypole, clock tower, bountiful table (exclamation marks), iron wrought fences, and so on.

Edit addendum:
Sir Hamlet!
The bubblegum tree leveled down to its beautiful level 4 form. Level 5 is hideous beyond understanding.

aurora171
08-27-16, 01:06 AM
Ok, I know I once said I wouldn't ever mention this again, back when we got the Mythic Research Center (but we all know how that went, lol, so in light of its changes, it negates my promise, so you can no longer hold me to it, SW. LOL).....

*B-52's singing voice*

I now have that song so stuck in my head I'm going to be singing it alllllllllll day long lol!!!

But I'd also love to see the Love Shack around, lucky workshop & the bountiful/feast table, clock tower, some of the old halloween pieces those always look great in neighbours kingdoms tbh!

parlski
08-27-16, 04:58 AM
alicorns. anything that drops energy.
I would trade 7 alicorns for an alicorn that drops 40 energy a day just to save on real estate

Addiecakes4
08-27-16, 06:38 AM
Things I have that I love:

Anything that drops things useful for adventures - like the colosseum drops troll clubs and Kaz's house drops mercury feasts (I think) and Thurston's house drops swords

Sir Pigglesworth (love clicking on him every time to see what I get, rare or not)

Wizard school

Barons tent and cabbage house

Things I don't have but would like:

Feast table (would love one of those)

Sir Hamlet

Anything with roses! :)

Useful things with small real estate

I'll put in a vote for love shack as well as an android player!

riverly
08-27-16, 08:25 AM
I like the Mythic Research Center. Even though it's debut was a big screwup, I love my purple Ali's. I hope we will get to summon more creatures from it. (I don't need more dragons). Plus it's a really neat looking building.

Also both feasts tables. I collect from them faithfully.

Edit: I hope this doesn't open up old wounds.

Lyzau
08-27-16, 09:16 AM
Butterfly Hedge
Butterfly Gate
and does a Butterfly Pole exist?

It's such a shame that the Butterfly Hedge is 45 gems in the market. Ridiculous price compared to all the other floral hedges which are 3 gems. 45 gems for one tiny little hedge is way over the top. Yet I love it, so there.

and of course... the Love Shack and the Clock Tower.

Inachis2V
08-27-16, 10:01 AM
I love the Forest Raccoon !!!
He is still in my kingdom because I don't want to let him leave :)

PrincessCupOButter
08-27-16, 12:39 PM

*B-52's singing voice*

Other Stuff:
* Rainbow Pots, when they were a QUEST for St. Patrick's (2014?) and we could CRAFT 'em.
* long, involved & multi-faceted MAIN storyline quests, like the Greselda chain.
* Fortune Teller Tent, back when we used to get regular FORTUNES, lol
* Tablet of Tabernum Shards... They took forever to get but always felt like a BONUS when they finally dropped because they helped with farming/energy or beast drops, etc.
* Pyre Dragon Event
* Took me awhile to warm up to them, but now I miss Monster Hunt Seasons, lol
* Also took me awhile to warm up to it, but I now look forward to each month's new additions in the Baron's Tent. (Lots of fun, cool stuff)
* Cownt Dracula, Cauldron & Spooky Tree were great prizes from that H'ween Community Event!
* It's rare as all get-out, but I like when an egg drops from the Forgotten Roost. Wish there were even MORE different colored eggs that had a chance to drop, along with its accompanying forge-craft for a new creature in addition to manticores & dragons. (Hint, hint - the speckled Forgotten Egg of a Griffin, for one. lol)
* Introduction of new animals & creatures (Horse, Faerie & Flower Power animals, Griffin, Naga, Forest Stag, Satyr, Spitting Camel) -- I just wish the Stag was bigger & had better drops, the Camel would actually spit (& blink), we had a use for the Naga drops ...and my beefcake CENTAUR would appear sometime soon! lol (but please, no more cats & dogs, lol... With the ONE exception & suggestion of a special Black Cat for Ivy whenever she fiiiiiiiinally finishes her lessons w/Greselda.)

Oh, and did I mention LOVE SHACK!?!?!!! :D

I could type out my list, but why start over when NW summed it up so nicely? I'll just add my additional requests. :o

All of the above, plus:
the raccoon (as a prize! Or reasonably priced for gems in the market)
The clocktower (never got a chance at it first time around)
Harvest pergola (I had to buy mine....I'd love to build one)
More animals similar to Sir Pigglesworth with totally random drops and a chance at gems
AND The LOVE SHACK just in case you missed it in Northwood's post. ;) (I don't care how hard it is to get Ali parts, I want the chance to try. And the ability to craft those pink plants and trees!)

Ps. I'd love to see the bountiful and mystery tables come back for those who missed them. And I wouldn't turn down seconds. (Pun intended lol)

Oh! And the inn.....what's it called? I was buying buildings I missed out on, and it disappeared from the market before I could get to it....

Why not introduce an alicorn egg to the forgotten roost? I'm sure it would extremely rare and super hard to hatch, but so exciting to see.

jbfps116
08-27-16, 02:17 PM
Things I have that I really like:
fire faery statue [now I have 2!!]
hummingbird sundial
racoon
dewy flower
mythic center [ADD MORE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
rainbow cauldron
ruler's carriage
gold mine
hayride
festival spire
trade wagon [add more trades ]

things I don't have but want
love shack

generally I have enough... not nearly enough room to display what I want!

Ki250
08-27-16, 02:44 PM
I would love to have the Love Shack, Feast Table and all the old stuff I missed.

coolssp
08-28-16, 05:42 AM
Love shack please pretty please :)

Britilina
08-28-16, 09:02 AM
I love my Golden Mine, and the Lucky Workshop. I will probably be doing Lucky Trades until the Internet dies. Anything that gives energy or gems is out and tapped whenever possible.

I LOVE my Baron's Tent Alicorns. I wish I had been on during the Glimmer Ali debacle. Alicorns are one of my favorites!

I missed out on the Romantic stuff (that Gazebo is SO pretty) and the Castle Gardens event. Those I definitely want in my kingdom!

PrincessCupOButter
08-28-16, 11:06 AM
I forgot to add the Gentleman Troll to my list of favorites! Maybe he could revisit the Barons tent for those who missed out the first time around? And I'm sure he'd like a Lady Troll (with the same timer and drops!) to keep him company. He's a great source of troll horns, bones and creep teeth.
Although I do hope he eventually ****s whatever it is that he's so desperately whacking at with his umbrella! Lol

MoonVillage3
08-28-16, 12:35 PM
the Love Shack.. I had just started playing and missed out on that.. and opportunities of obtaining it after were never offered.
did read somewhere that it would never be possible and don't remember why.. but would be just fantastic!

riverly
08-28-16, 12:37 PM
I also like my lucky workshop. I keep a perpetual plot of 6 lucky clover growing at all times and collect from lucky cauldron as much as possible. I've gotten 30 energy from lucky trade quite often.

comeseecomesah
08-28-16, 02:38 PM
Love the looks of faerie workshop,forest workshop,cabbage hut and Ivy's hut, they blend in nicely being covered in growth. Love my pink Ali and the ones beginning with P (mouth zipped). Like Greselda's fountain because it's animated & would like a nice big animated waterfall. Missed out getting Geoffrey the royal poodle,Sans the royal kitty & Clock Tower but would like them. Being Android I've missed out on a lot of things that I'd like including.... The great SHACK OF LOOOOOVE...BABY.
Best of all favourites is when I have expansions but there's never enough room to put all my stuff. I can understand why ds & ffs is starved of land because they want ppl to buy bigger habitats hense more income for them, but with Castle story if there was pretty much unlimited land,then I'm sure lots of ppl would use gems to expand faster.

janddolphins
08-28-16, 06:51 PM
In no specific order

1. Love Shack (missed it so would like to get it) - plus those Valentine trees or any new pink trees!
2. Mythic Center - despite the screw up, if done correctly, I think this could have potential if we had regular monster hunts and new items added to it allowing die hard players to be glued to their phones to get as many tokens as possible
3. All the Ali's - the regular are nice but the ones you get from Barons tent time to time are really fun
4. Gold mine - so far best long term investment I think I have made
5. Wizard Schools - I love anything that gives extra energy as 40 at a time just is not enough
6. Many seasonal items that have drops

idrispad
08-29-16, 12:33 AM
I used to like the purple alicorns and the mythic research centre.

I no longer want the love shack as it actually sounds a bit pants given the scarcity of alicorn parts. Much as I hated it at first, I like getting alicorns from the barons tent/cabbage hut combo.

Wonkaland99
08-29-16, 07:35 AM
Thank you for this opportunity to give structured feedback. I hope everyone will respect the parameters set, and not use it as a suggestions thread.

Overall favourite(by some margin)
Desert Palace and associated walls

Other favourites (regular play)
Faerie Bridge
Griselda's Castle
Cathedral

Other favourites (special events)
Vineyard and all its deco
Colosseum

Items to bring backnot necessarily in this order.
Gold Mine - no logical reason for it to be limited time offer. I will certainly buy when I have enough gems.
Desert Naga - here today, gone tomorrow. Well worth keeping for monster hunts
Forest Raccoon - Another much liked monster.
Fortunes for Ivy's Fortune Teller tent
Items denied to Android players. Fire and Ice, and Sir Hamlet in particular
Kingdom Inn
Bountiful Table
Any other seasonal items I missed!!

ipaddolo
08-30-16, 02:26 AM
my favourite decors are nature and water related :)

my favourite are the trees, every one of them (common, event, resource) except the Forest Tree lvl 6
i REALLY would like a tree with the look of the lvl 5 Forest Tree, not only sky blue but in every color. an autumn version of it would be amazing
i still have the old Kissing Willow from a past Valentine event out in my kingdom; as tree "shape" i like the willows (the green ones), Cherry Hive and the Magic Fruit Tree the most

i like also the new flower shapes that were added in the recent Forest event, Forest Dhalia, Forest Thistle and Paradise Blooms, even if they are slightly too big (10% less dimension would be perfect?), while i dont like the Ice Lily and Fire Lily because they are too big. Also old Faerie and Summer flowers are awesome (Butterfly Faerie and Bluebell Faerie) but i dont have 2x2 space to keep them out

every garden and fountain in game is awesome, especially Greselda's Dark Garden (tho 3x3 would have been better size) and Castle Gardens.
and guess what, my favourite building is the Conservatory :)

also please increase the size of the poor Forest Stag to be at least like a horse :rolleyes:

last, i think i missed that Clock Tower everybody is speaking of, i have no clue how it is sorry :) i bet it's cool

Solientus
08-30-16, 05:40 AM
i love the detail that goes into the buildings sometimes i zoom in and notice all these little things.

LOVE the nature feel of my kingdom, so new tree types that look nice . ( not the level 5 blue bubble-gum tree :)) but your living wood tree is fabulous, and love the magic fruit tree...and most of all......water. looks great against the lime green board, the rivers and ponds break it up nicely....so im going to have to request again lol.....waterfall that's animated and 4x4 at least! xoxox...

my favourite decors are nature and water related :)
my favourite are the trees, every one of them (common, event, resource) except the Forest Tree lvl 6
...every garden and fountain in game is awesome, especially Greselda's Dark Garden (tho 3x3 would have been better size) and Castle Gardens.

This exactly!
Things involving water and nature to be brought back because they work well with the green background.
Butterfly garden, castle gardens (name?), Faerie fountains (at a reasonable Gem price :P)
Oh and wrought iron posts too (forgot to mention before)

flowerqueen007
08-30-16, 11:49 AM
I love the barons tent, i wish there was a gem speed so we could play more often if we wanted.

I would really like the bijoux and the other special dragon re released, perhaps their eggs could be added to the roost.

And the loveshack, or something similar, when you have been level 50 for a while the game can get boring, i would like something like the love shack where the prize is hard to obtain with different adventures, but it has to be worth the effort, like the alicorn. And the loveshack is the only building i dont have and i would like a "full set" :cool:

tonyjosiah
08-30-16, 12:00 PM
I also would like to see again:

The Wolf Pup
The Racoon
The Huskie Pup
The Gnome statues of the characters
The Fairgrounds Swing (not sure about the name)
The Dragon Bones

It's been over a year since THESE were available. Why Not reintroduce them. We're getting new players all the time and they should either be put back in the Baron's Tent or available in the market. Everything needs to be recycled every once in a while to give people who missed out the first time a fair chance to add these decorations to their king/queendoms.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-02-16, 11:20 AM

....and I'm baAaaaAaaack! lol

* Expansions! (Can never get enough cuz never have enough space!)
* Purple Cow (chance for a gem)
* Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet (randomness of drops, short timers & chance for 5 gems or 30 energy!)
* Dragons & Alicorns (except the Royal Dragon - no RP & dragon scales, coal, bacon or prime cuts are *not* better drops than a regular dragon, so what makes it "Royal"?)
* Wizard Schools (wish we could upgrade them higher than Lv 5 or get another use for Spellbooks that keep dropping from Libraries & Old Tom long after we're maxed & have no use for them)
* Barracks (like the ability to double-adventure but wish it was more useful for special adventures, particularly during Limited Time quests)
* Buildings w/multiple drops (Ivy's Hut, Vineyard Estate, Colosseum, Horse Track, Desert Palace, etc.)
* All crafting buildings (part of the fun of the game for me is making stuff & strategizing how best to use crafting times. Plus, for some long time players, we like to HOARD! lol)
* Holiday themed items, whether useful (w/drops) or just decor. I'm one of the few who reserves a substantial area of my queendom for holidays/events/themes/etc & actually LIKES decorating it & changing it up. (Wish we'd feature & explore more holidays & celebrations of OTHER nations/cultures/religions in addition to just Christian & commercialized American, though. HINT HINT AGAIN - Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, @ H'ween time, for one!)
* ANIMATED buildings, deco, animals etc. The Windmill & Greselda's Fountain are 2 of my faves. (Wish ALL crafting buildings had at least smoke coming out of their chimneys when in use & all fountains/waterfalls/ponds/moats/green rivers had flowing or rippling water & all fire decorations like the Victor's Brazier, Spooky Candle, campfires, etc. had flickering flames. Would be cool if the Chocolate Fountain didn't look like a stacked-hi chocolate cake, too, lol.)
* Lucky Workshop, Lucky Cauldron (guaranteed drop of Lucky Magic) & Lucky Clover crop (guaranteed drop of clover). I like having the forever chance to get a vast array of goodies. (Just wish the goodies had as high a chance to drop as $4000 coins does, lol.)
* Cabbage Hut. Thank-you for giving us a way to earn Rotten Cabbages in addition to our 3 free daily ones.

Oh yeah, & I reeeeeeeeeeally want the LooooOooOooooOoove Shack!!! :)

UNTD93
09-15-16, 09:14 AM
I would like a shot at the LOVE SHACK. I also wouldn't mind more dragon bones😃😃

UNTD93
09-15-16, 09:53 AM
Alaskaland here. I want love shack

AinoDK
09-15-16, 11:44 AM
Love shack! Along with the original quest. I've got some items from back when I first started when I didn't have a chance

totalwasteoftime
09-15-16, 12:54 PM
Please bring back:
Love shack!!
Gold mine (why do I not even know what this is?)
Reindeer stable

And I have the Bountiful Table but it was a really fun event (I think my first) and it both handy and nice looking (would prefer if it had a 2x2 or even 2x3 footprint, but it such a great item I don't mind the perimeter of space around it!).

Really I think S8 could just cycle back old events/quests at any time! I would love the option to do the reindeer stable or the Haunted Hall/ cauldron and I'm pretty sure you get the point about bringing back the Love Shack...

AND it would be great to have the option to build another table or winter bakery or at least give players the chance to pick up where they left off last time and finish building. Do I remember correctly that that happened with the Summer Gazebo or maybe Harvest Pergola? I think one of those got re-released and players had the option to do it for a first time, work at it for a second one or just finish the one they already had...

Radegast1
09-15-16, 03:19 PM
Previous monster hunt prizes, like the statues

dipwid
09-21-16, 12:00 PM
I like all the above plus I want the glass dragon statue.

hkcorrigan
09-21-16, 06:04 PM
I would love to see the gold mine offered again.
My favorite item is probably the original glimmer alicorn.

netwiz3
09-22-16, 06:31 AM
Okay... So now that they've identified what items everybody likes/wants, they'll make sure the next few events are something totally different. ;-)

Just a little pre-event humor. :p

crystiesc
09-29-16, 01:39 PM
I love the clock tower and dragon bones - wish I had them!

Of items I do have, I love my energy dropping animals, the gorgeous silver moon pony we got recently, the pretty vineyard items, the new flowers from a recent event, the fairy pond, Greselda's castle, food dropping items like the feast/gazebo/percola, and the pretty trees we have gotten (although I never fully expanded my forest tree in order to keep it pretty!)

WorldOfMakeBelieve
10-01-16, 04:58 AM
I really like the dainty 1x1 accent items like the toasting table, festive sprig, blossom branch, chartographer desk. Also 4.99 offer that includes cabbages. Oh and glimmer Ali that drop 40 energy every day - :) haha.

I love this game, good job!

WorldOfMakeBelieve
10-05-16, 11:05 PM
And just like that I got a 4.99 offer for cabbages and promptly picked up a little black kitty from the tent!

tvangstanke
10-09-16, 05:47 AM
My favourite things of those that have already debuted in Castle Story:

Favourite 3x3 Buildings
Kingdom inn
Haunted mansion
Reindeer Stable

Favourite 2x2 Buildings
Ivy's Hut
Windmill
Magic Forge
Love shack
Kitchen
Farmhouse
Cottage
Sabrina's House
Lucky Workshop
Forest workshop
Apothecary

Favourite Animals:
Fox pup!
Mummy kitten
Alicorn (original)
Cozy holiday sheep (with the sweater)
Grumpy kitten
Aanpa the Satyr
Tiger kitten and the other wild cats

Favourite Items:
ALL trees (ordinary, love, fruit, etc)
ALL flowers
ALL ponds (+ the particularly beautiful swampy pond)
Jack o'Lantern
Hayride
Haystack
Benches, street/lampposts

Sad to have missed:
Clock Tower

:eek:BUT - VERY IMPORTANT - I hate reruns too much to ask for it to come back, and would effectively stop playing if the prize for stamina and loyalty to this game through the years were wiped out by making previous limited items available on the market again. Please make new stuff. The old stuff are memorabilia. Let us keep our history with CS on our boards, in our Kingdoms.:rolleyes:

tvangstanke
10-09-16, 05:58 AM
My favourite things of those that have already debuted in Castle Story:

:eek:BUT - VERY IMPORTANT - I hate reruns too much to ask for it to come back, and would effectively stop playing if the prize for stamina and loyalty to this game through the years were wiped out by making previous limited items available on the market again. Please make new stuff. The old stuff are memorabilia. Let us keep our history with CS on our boards, in our Kingdoms.:rolleyes:
However, one thing that could be fixed, or: cutest thing in the Glimmerwoods/saddest design error:

The sweet little bat living in our batcaves, who's adorable face is lost for our enjoyment because of the flickering speed of the animation. Please slow it down so it's mischievous little happy face can brighten our days

letf8b
10-18-16, 10:25 AM
I love the serval kitten it was the most off the wall coincidence I never play the cabbage game. The day we bought our new savannah kitten ( which is a hybrid of the serval. ) The serval is about 30 grand more and needs much more space. So we decided to get a f2 savannah which means her grandpa is a serval. Anyway the day we brought her home. I happened to look in the tent and saw the serval kitty. I won her and I love her and her Bone,Fur,Milk,Ect... Drops. I am a fool for all of the animals and creatures.
I also love thiese haunted house themed animals this year the girl werewolf reminds me of the croods movie. I haven't got the ghost yet and hope I do. I hate missing out like I did on the Firefox maybe he will come back.
I have the love shack and I still use it daily to make everything for the love adventure. If I didn't have it that would be what I would want most of all I'm sure.

caron7
11-09-16, 07:12 PM
I'm going to add the new peacock to a list of favorites. Great colors and animation. Ivy said something mysterious at the hatching about hoping the peacock population will keep growing!! I'd love a pair, as they are so well made. Hope there are future options to get these! Thanks S8!

riverly
11-18-16, 07:51 PM
New favorite-armored Ali's.

I really missed out on the clock tower. I don't even know when it was available or where it comes from or what it drops. Probably before I got my cabbage hut.

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 07:35 PM
Thanks for all of the posts in this thread. They have now been passed on to the team. Post removed from stickies. You can still post if you want to though. :)

rulerofjennyville
12-04-16, 02:40 PM
Love shack, Harvest pergola, reideer stables, winter kitchen. I have and love the table that gives feasts. More alicorns. I'd like to get the one with flowers that was for sale as part of a contest.

ninjalejones
12-04-16, 03:35 PM
One of my favorites used to be The Fortune Teller Tent, I loved the random little treats and puzzles to find them. I thought it added a lot to the game, especially the time between events.

Everything that drops energy is a favorite and of all the ali's I think the skelecorn is by far the coolest creature while I find the glimmeregg ali the prettiest.

I love the animation in the windmill and wish I had the space for more of them on my board.

Also, like others, the Love Shack and most of the other stuff I've missed while being away from the game, like Anthia or the crosseyed fairy, the mystery dinner table and bountiful table, colosseum, lucky workshop etc.

KashmirsCafe
12-12-16, 06:18 PM
I love that Golden Mine. Thanks for that. It makes getting nuggets so much easier!

rulerofjennyville
12-13-16, 06:10 PM
I love that Golden Mine. Thanks for that. It makes getting nuggets so much easier!

Is that something that came out while I was gone? Do you upgrade a mine to level 6 for it?