PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

Pages : [1] 2

SparklyOctopus
08-26-16, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone! We'd love to hear back from everyone what your favorite items are in Bakery Story. Are there any limited time items in Bakery Story that you would like to see be brought back? Let us know!

Please keep this thread only about items that have already debuted in Bakery Story. :) Thanks, everyone!

Natasha_07
08-26-16, 02:38 PM
Garden Cake! :)

deekathleen
08-26-16, 03:53 PM
Bakers square

slayer7000
08-26-16, 04:36 PM
I love the Halloween items from 2013 and 2014! I wish we could have those unless the cutesy recent ones!

Daughteroftheking33
08-26-16, 04:43 PM
Could you please bring back the Rose Colums? ❤❤❤ Could you also bring back the gem dispenser but make it available to android users as well as IOS users. I'm not trying to be rude but I feel android users should have the same advantages as IOS users. I am a loyal Bakery Story player who has an android ❤❤❤

Daughteroftheking33
08-26-16, 05:02 PM
I wanted more things but they're goal items. The goal items are locked. I wish Storm8 make it were players can complete old goals. That would be awesome!

LadyEna
08-26-16, 05:49 PM
With Autumn and Halloween just around the corner,
I'd like to see those theme crates offered at 1/2 off.

Doing more colors in tables and chairs.
Purple and orange at top of list for me.

Wouldn't mind another coffee or tea theme again.
The Art Deco theme was nice, like to see this expanded with the rich colors.

mikepastry
08-26-16, 08:10 PM
Please bring back SEASONAL (FALL) ITEMS from previous years:

1. HARVEST FOUNTAIN
2. FALL ARCH

3. FALL LEAVES TILES (Currently, we do not have any fall grass tile, these would be so perfect!)

4. FALL LEAVES TABLES
5. FALL LEAVES CHAIRS

6. ROSE COLUMN
7. PARISIAN STREET LAMPS (to match the Eiffel Tower that most of us got as a game download reward last month)

8. CANDY CANE FOUNTAIN

aiyoosha
08-26-16, 08:32 PM
garden cake

gingerbread stuff

santas grotto

the mini ferris wheel

those beautiful glass stained windows

the reindeers

the water thing with the stones around it that goes on the floor tiles, thats so pretty i want it i think its called water garden.

everything old!!!!! seriously we love all the old stuff from the beginning of BS to 2013 everything old LTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sugar cube chairs and last but not least!!!!!!!!.............

the truffle chairs!!!!

geordieprogman
08-26-16, 11:49 PM
I'd love the water garden. I'm still kicking myself for not buying any in the 2013 Black Friday sale.

I'd also like Santas grotto and the reindeer.

sweetfantasypl
08-27-16, 05:31 AM
Im dreaming about X'mas 2013 & 2012 😃 and boardwalk goal items

And I was late only 1h to finish cinema goal so I never had chance to get that huge tv witch would look fantastic in my place 😃

Oh oh and haloweeen is coming big steps so it would be so so nice to see old items like hounted house

aiyoosha
08-27-16, 10:18 AM
monster kitchen thingy

ruskpaels
08-27-16, 03:32 PM
The water tables and the gingerbread decorations (I think they were in a crate).

whatfireball
08-27-16, 04:42 PM
I agree! There are plenty of things I want from the goal locked items, like the ovens and decorations!

rosewaterlily
08-27-16, 09:39 PM
The ones that have been made available this year so far have been great (picked up the snow cone machine, sparkling cider fountain, drinks hub). Some more of the second place prizes out of the box would be great, i.e. Dainty piano, donut wall, donut tower, teacup fountain, cotton candy machine. Old LTOs that haven't been available in three years like gelato display and candy dispenser and ice cream freezer.

deekathleen
08-28-16, 06:25 AM
Any of the items that had to do with the book club library stuff. Any of the stuff that had to do with a coffee shop that are no longer available or were only available to ios and not android.

124pm
08-28-16, 07:40 AM
Would love to have locked recipes in the basic oven. And also appliances like Candy Cane, Truffle Maker, Candy Hatchery, World Games Oven and Spectral Oven. :D

DragonWished
08-28-16, 09:56 AM
I would LOVE a chance to own Santa's Grotto, the reindeer, the water garden, seasonal and holiday pieces that predate 2014, the musicians from an expired jazz themed goal, the Irish Harp Player, the Parisian Street Lamp, Victorian Couch, Princess Carriage.

The sugar cube chairs and the truffle chairs also get my vote.

EdiiLouise
08-28-16, 10:45 AM
Fall items please!!!! 7

twospoons
08-29-16, 07:00 AM
I feel like I've said it 100 times before, but maybe this time it will work:

TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!!

chocolat_89
08-29-16, 02:53 PM
Truffle chairs, truffle chairs, truffle chairs!

sgoetzinger99
08-29-16, 06:30 PM
�� Am I the only one who wants the truffle chairs??

gabbysmom87
08-29-16, 10:52 PM
Truffle chairs!!!!

pixiegamer
08-30-16, 01:09 AM
I'm gonna chime in on the Truffle Chair request because there are soooo many people I know who want it. Pretty please with truffle dust on top! ;)

My top 3 items I'd love to see made available are:

Fall Breads - This is a 2nd place prize from the Fall Crate. I opened this box close to 20 times solely in hopes of getting this display, and sadly, I ended up getting all the prizes (and many duplicates!) EXCEPT this one :( I love all the little details stuffed into this one, from the pumpkins to the packaging of the bread to the leaf motifs on the front stand. If this were to become available in Bakery Story as a limited-time offer, I would be OVER THE MOON ♥♥♥♥♥

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/GMAsteriea/FullSizeRender_zpsbv2fyx69.jpg

Spring Sectional - 2nd place prize from the Pastel Package. It has a lovely cozy feel, and the colors and details are really top-notch. The autumnal tones in the decoration also make it a really nice piece for colder months :)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o773/Cocobananarama/image_zpsba81266d.jpg

Holiday Waitress, from 2011. Having started playing long after her release, I never got the chance to have her, and discovered her recently through the forums. She's super cute and festive, and I'd love to have her in my bakery during the winter months!

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/side.jpg

Other items that would be cool to see brought back/LTO'd:

Barista Bar. This is a big one with so much detail, and something that singlehandedly sets the theme of a bakery to a cafe. It's so wonderfully detailed and colorful, works any time of year, and I feel like it's something everyone should get the chance to have in their Bakery. The only reason it's not in my top 3 is because I'm lucky enough to have one already (though I wouldn't mind buying another ;) ).

http://static.ow.ly/photos/original/F7Ba.jpg

Coffee Break - 1st place prize, Donut Box. Nothing quite like donuts and coffee on a cold day :) I love the coffee-cup-shaped booth and the donut cushions inside :)

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/c650e14c.jpg

Ambience - This is a 2nd place prize from the Valentine Chest (or 2012 Valentine Box). Like with the Fall Breads, I blew a lot of gems on its box trying to get it, but sadly didn't. I love its simple elegance, and I think it could accompany a holiday choir or winter wedding very nicely if it were re-released in the upcoming few months.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7370/16203478498_a5e13bb135_b.jpg

Baking Wizard - a 2nd place prize from the Fairy Tale box. I've always thought he'd be a great addition during Halloween, so I'd love to see him available freely if possible :)

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg502/prernajani/bakery_story-2012-03-22-07-24-52-1.png

Sundae Sofa (the banana-split style couch featured below). It's a very cute and creative decoration:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/690a1c6e.jpg

The 2012 Reindeer Set. Not particularly important to me, but I know many players who do want it, and I support their requests :)

Also, if appliances can also be considered:

The Coffee Machine Appliances from the September 2014 Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72978-Bakery-Story-Coffee-Goals-Sep-10-2014). I was around when these goals were active, but the items' return is a popular request on the forums. The appliances introduced with these goals are professional-looking and really add to the coffee recipes in the game, and the goal prizes for this set included Hazel in her most versatile illustration, as well as a 4x4 coffee shop floor decoration, complete with working baristas and customers sitting at tables. Even though there are coffee-themed box prizes (and even a Coffee Crate) to make up for the goal prize decor, I hope the appliances can make a comeback.

The Turkey Oven from 2012. The exterior is cute, and the recipes it produces are GORGEOUS ♥♥♥♥

The Healthy Sweets Machine from 2012, with the three ice cream recipes

The Jazz Oven, with New Orleans recipes inside

therainbowscafe
08-30-16, 03:11 AM
Gingerbread box!

moonstone1lady
08-30-16, 04:51 AM
There are alot of past appliances and decorations that I've seen in my neighbors bakeries that I would love to have in mine. Since I have only been playing just under a year, I'm betting they are all from past events. I would love to see those be made available.

brwnsuga8
08-30-16, 10:17 AM
Please bring back those fantastic Christmas decorations - Gingerbread Kitchen, Gingerbread Tree, Gingerbread reindeer, etc etc. Also, agree with Pixiegamer on bringing back :Ambience orchestra players, Coffee Break , 4x4 Coffee Shop (one of my favs because it looks so realistic and like a true bakery/shop) and Spring Sectional. Also, I agree about bringing back some of appliances, like the Coffee Machine appliances ( LOVE THESE). The recipes were cool ( i.e. Foam Art Coffee) and appliances were realistic and fun. Lastly, the Motherly Oven and the Bakesgiving Ovens ( cheesecake recipes) had gorgeous recipes. I have missed many of the past great deco items , recipes and appliances named in this thread, because I did not start playing until last year.

pixiegamer
08-30-16, 10:56 AM
Please bring back those fantastic Christmas decorations - Gingerbread Kitchen, Gingerbread Tree, Gingerbread reindeer, etc etc. Also, agree with Pixiegamer on bringing back :Ambience orchestra players, Coffee Break , 4x4 Coffee Shop (one of my favs because it looks so realistic and like a true bakery/shop) and Spring Sectional. Also, I agree about bringing back some of appliances, like the Coffee Machine appliances ( LOVE THESE). The recipes were cool ( i.e. Foam Art Coffee) and appliances were realistic and fun. Lastly, the Motherly Oven and the Bakesgiving Ovens ( cheesecake recipes) had gorgeous recipes. I have missed many of the past great deco items , recipes and appliances named in this thread, because I did not start playing until last year.

Seconding the Bakesgiving Oven request, even though I already have them unlocked. More cheesecake recipes are never a bad thing! :D

deekathleen
08-30-16, 01:03 PM
Yes yes yes on the barista bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CassieJo84
08-30-16, 01:57 PM
Truffle chairs, please!

joeybasenji
08-30-16, 01:57 PM
Would like to see

ICED CRATE especially Ice Queen Carriage Ice Queen Guard
GINGERBREAD Box 2011
SANTAS OVEN 2012
WORLD GAME OVEN
TURKEY OVEN
REINDEER from 2012
MARZIPAN OVEN 2012
CHRISTMAS stuff 2011 2012

THANKS

twospoons
08-30-16, 02:30 PM
the reindeer are awesome, and one of my favorite decorations to go visit*, but i would also really like pretty much every holiday floor & wallpaper ever. i have a bunch of designs where i bought enough for that year's floor plan, and then next year found i needed more!

oh yeah, and we missed the timing on this, but i'd still like the olympics content. le sigh.

edited to add: *but of course, a lot of players who have these don't play any longer, and a lot of the ones who do don't accept new neighbors or neighbors below a certain level, and so probably a lot of players have never even seen these, and they're so cute!

LightAndLove83
08-30-16, 04:45 PM
Im a fan of the idea of opening old goals, But since I'm sure that won't happen, I'd also love Santas Groto and anything from before 2013, Halloween, Thanks Giving, and Christmas wise.

Thx

Florence745321
08-30-16, 05:48 PM
What I would love to see:

Herb garden and stained glass windows and borders

Fairy Kitchen

Monster Kitchen from Halloween Chest 2011

aiyoosha
08-30-16, 06:03 PM

Fairy Kitchen

YES THESE WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sweety for posting the pic

DragonWished
08-30-16, 06:42 PM
This is the first time I have ever seen the stained glass windows. They're so charming! Add them to my wishlist, please.

carabellexo
08-31-16, 12:03 AM
I would like the candy carousel and the Spring sectional to be available to buy in the shop.

kristin5399
08-31-16, 05:04 AM
Haunted House
Fall Breads
Fairy Kitchen
Truffle Chairs

Any old appliances would be appreciated! :)

MnMgoddess
08-31-16, 05:59 AM
I wanted more things but they're goal items. The goal items are locked. I wish Storm8 make it were players can complete old goals. That would be awesome!

I wish they would do this also!!

MnMgoddess
08-31-16, 06:01 AM
I would love to be able to unlock past goals. I also would like to be able to purchase past items such as the gingerbread kitchen, etc... thanks

kaelynrosecake
08-31-16, 10:28 AM
I am so glad for this topic. I have an excel sheet from the end of last year of all my favorite items:

Floor Decor:
-Teapot Lamp
-Victorian Couch
-Snowflake Divider
-Pastery Hub { big favorite lots of attempt no luck ;( }
-Winter Shelf
-Winter Proposal
-Romantic Skate
-Antique St. Lamp
-Antique St. Sign
-Ice Shelf
-Candy Carousel { another huge favorite but never going to get it...I have so many of everything from the crate but not this }
-Mini Ferris Wheel
-Fairy Kitchen
-Winter Bouquet
-Winter Wedding
-Pastel Hutch { I think the crate that offers this is not in the game currently? }
-Glassed Love
-Garden Glow Tree
-Helpful Hazel
-Coffee Break
-Candy Dispenser
-Pastel Lounge
-4 calling birds
-Gnome { i have 3 secret gardens but none of this... }
-Candy Robot
-Book Store
-Book Club Meeting
-Ballroom dancers

Wall Decor:
-Stained Glass { haven't seen any of them w/ any neighbors lately }
-2 turtle doves
-Snowflake Mirror

Tables:
-Frosted Branch Table
-Candy Cane Table
-Gingerbread Table
-Umbrella Table
-Chandelier Table

Chairs:
-Snowball stool
-Gingerbread Chair
-Truffle chair

Counters:
-Gift-wrapped counter
-Floral counter
-Frozen
-Winter wedding
-City of love
-Tiara counter

Wallpaper:
-Fancy hearts
-Yellow starry
-Pink starry

Floors:
-Snowy stone { was in love with this last December }
-Heart
-Gingerbread tile { loved the star hehe }
-Pink Glitter tile
-Pink snowflake tile

Appliances:
-Rose oven
-Candy Hatchery
-Truffle Maker
-Winter Wonder Oven
-Candy Cane Maker
-Cocoa Maker
-Dehydrator
-Frappe Fountain
-Fairy Tale Oven
-Royal Oven
-Summer Icebox
-Gourmet Soda Machine
-Winter Oven

Sorry the list is so huge. I have to admit, though, the team has done a great job at providing old items to everyone by offering LTOs and value packs earlier in the year. I really hope to see more of them! My list would have been much longer if those items weren't there after the valentine's day sale! Thank you, team!

sassieyangel23
08-31-16, 02:16 PM
It would be cool if we could sell our unused and unneeded parts.... Sassieyangel23 is my storm8 id

kristin5399
08-31-16, 11:23 PM
I forgot one thing ...please bring back the frozen counters.

The pink ones with a bow on the side :o

Rosie_573
09-01-16, 10:28 AM
Would love to see:
Monster kitchen
Netherworld gate
Spooky windows
Mad scientist lab bench
Monster mash
Candy apple display
Zombie donut state
Ghostly gathering
Mummy baker/cute vampire baker
Haunted house
Haunted drink machine
Headless horseman
Fall breads

Basically any/all older Halloween items :)

twospoons
09-01-16, 05:01 PM

nice! totally third or fourth this or whatever number we're on! i also like that cabinet with the green top and the ingredients on it.

slayer7000
09-03-16, 03:26 PM
How about a Giant Autumn or Halloween sale! We can have 30-50 items like we used to have! It'll be such a great way for you guys to get money, as you can also put a 30% off gem sale! We could have items such as the haunted house and the fall crate!

pixiegamer
09-03-16, 05:08 PM
How about a Giant Autumn or Halloween sale! We can have 30-50 items like we used to have! It'll be such a great way for you guys to get money, as you can also put a 30% off gem sale! We could have items such as the haunted house and the fall crate!

Ooooh man, I'd love if this could be expanded into general holiday sales. An autumn sale in September, Halloween sale in October, Black Friday blowout in November, and a Christmas special in December.

...I doubt all four would happen, but a girl can dream :p

kakmiztresss
09-03-16, 09:32 PM
I agree. I too would love if we could complete old goals.

Natasha_07
09-05-16, 12:30 PM
Ooooh man, I'd love if this could be expanded into general holiday sales. An autumn sale in September, Halloween sale in October, Black Friday blowout in November, and a Christmas special in December.

Let's dream together for such S8 utopia, LOL! :cool:

helgaisbaking
09-06-16, 07:45 AM
Water Garden, please! :)

ChasingTangledDreams
09-06-16, 11:54 AM
I would love to have any of the Valentine's, Winter/Christmas, Floral, Parisian or food stands offered as an LTO...Most of all, it would be nice for some of the ovens to be unlocked to have extra different recipes.

3squares
09-06-16, 06:37 PM
Would love to see:
Monster kitchen
Netherworld gate
Spooky windows
Mad scientist lab bench
Monster mash
Candy apple display
Zombie donut state
Ghostly gathering
Haunted house
Haunted drink machine
Headless horseman
Fall breads

^^^ what she said!

Bakerling
09-07-16, 12:42 AM
I feel like I've said it 100 times before, but maybe this time it will work:

TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!!

Truffle chairs, truffle chairs, truffle chairs!

�� Am I the only one who wants the truffle chairs??

Truffle chairs!!!!

Truffle chairs, please!

Haunted House
Fall Breads
Fairy Kitchen
Truffle Chairs

Any old appliances would be appreciated! :)

I like the Truffle Chairs. See so many of us like the Trffle Chairs back.

zeldashepard
09-07-16, 05:22 AM
Would love to see:
Monster kitchen
Netherworld gate
Spooky windows
Mad scientist lab bench
Monster mash
Candy apple display
Zombie donut state
Ghostly gathering
Haunted house
Haunted drink machine
Headless horseman
Fall breads

THIS!!! PLEASE bring back Netherworld Gate

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

poopiepants79
09-07-16, 06:27 AM
Truffle chairs please! Lots of fall and Halloween past and new stuff. :)

poopiepants79
09-07-16, 06:29 AM
Yes, stained glass windows a must! Also French toperies if I'm spelling that correctly

forensgrad23
09-07-16, 07:02 AM

I agree! I'd be willing to spend major gems to get these seasonal items!

forensgrad23
09-07-16, 07:04 AM
I would love to be able to unlock past goals. I also would like to be able to purchase past items such as the gingerbread kitchen, etc... thanks

I enjoy the goals & would love the chance to complete the goals prior to when I began to play!

forensgrad23
09-07-16, 07:05 AM

Fairy Kitchen

First time I've seen the stained glass windows. LOVE them!

forensgrad23
09-07-16, 07:16 AM
I would love to see gingerbread items offered, as well as the older Christmas/Winter items. It would be nice to redecorate a few times during Christmas & Winter. I'd also LOVE to be able to buy St. Paddy's Day/Irish theme items! It would be nice to have new sports themed goals, or LTO's, during their specific seasons. I'm Level 99, but only played 14 months. I have no sports themed items because they were offered before I started playing. I'd be more than willing to do the work to complete past goals, if given the opportunity.

sls0991
09-07-16, 01:23 PM
My favorite bakery story items that I do not have are the Santa Grotto and those beautiful Reindeer! I'd pay gems for all of those, want them soooo badly!

amybzzz
09-09-16, 10:01 AM
My Fall Cafe! :o

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yw8kzr.jpg

skymoondragon
09-09-16, 12:18 PM
What are those black trees with the glowing lights on them? I like those.

mergirl96
09-09-16, 01:18 PM
this!!! Please bring back netherworld gate

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

yes!

LadyEna
09-10-16, 10:27 AM
What are those black trees with the glowing lights on them? I like those.

Garden Glow Tree
Should be in your floor decoration tab.

deekathleen
09-11-16, 06:38 AM
Garden Glow Tree
Should be in your floor decoration tab.

I think it was a goal item though, wasn't it?

LightAndLove83
09-17-16, 10:41 AM
I love all the old stuff for all the Holidays, pre 2013. And to throw a wrench in things..love the water garden. Missed out on that last time it was offered. lol!

jo_fitz
09-28-16, 03:55 AM
The Reindeer!! I love mine so much I always keep them out on display.
I wish there was a way for the newer players to get them
I love the Truffle Chairs, all the Gingerbreads!
All the old Halloween stuff.
Old ovens because I missed some goals.
And the Gingerbred Flood Tile!! (I have the wallpaper)

jojobaby91
10-15-16, 09:37 AM
Witch's Cauldron, Hay Bale Fountain, Winter Oven, Winter Frost Oven, Octob-Oven, Heart Baker's Oven & other "past goal" ovens that newer players may have missed. 🤔 & the holiday ovens as well! Maybe release a couple during its particular seasons? That would be cool!

slayer7000
10-15-16, 01:26 PM
old halloween content!

WILDFL0WER
10-15-16, 08:24 PM
Stained glass window, Truffle chair, Gingerbread stuff, mini Ferris Wheel

marlamindy2
10-28-16, 06:47 AM
Candy dispenser, antique street sign

DrDJ16
11-05-16, 03:34 AM
please bring back all ovens...happy to buy with gems

Lime_Byrd
11-10-16, 04:51 AM
Please bring back the Winter Frost Fountain and Winter Frost Oven.

hannahmariec97
11-28-16, 12:10 PM
I would like some of the old goals to come back so newer players have a chance to unlock old goal items... I'm trying to decorate for Christmas/winter and so much of the stuff I want to use is locked because it must have been for a holiday goal in past winters.

popimaria
11-30-16, 05:59 AM
Helloeveryone!!Please Storm8 bring back the reindeers from older goal!!!Thank you!
Kindly not accepting new nbrs at the moment.

georider
11-30-16, 01:13 PM
Secret Garden and those hanging bread baskets - thanks

sunshinecity477
11-30-16, 04:48 PM
Please bring the tea time display out of the box

03SunShine60
11-30-16, 08:13 PM
Please Storm8 bring back older Christmas/Winter decorations in Bakery story.

jazzmin63
12-03-16, 12:20 AM
Sugar cube chairs, older Christmas/holiday decorations, ovens and goal items. Some of us missed the goals and would really like to purchase these items even if they cost gems.

bluewhale89
12-03-16, 05:46 AM
Anything fall/winter related and the truffle chair =)

Scawr
12-03-16, 06:55 AM
Those truffle chairs are way too cute! They look so edible :o

samsam35
12-04-16, 12:36 PM
Eiffel flowers, Valentine stuff (hearts)

macysplace123
01-03-17, 02:46 PM
I would love if you could make it so that users could do goals that they missed. I think it would be fun to constantly have a goal to play, and there are many ovens I'd like to unlock, but can't.

babublik
01-04-17, 04:16 AM
Im an old player from 2012 but I stopped playing in 2014 and didn't recover my account until Halloween 2015. As such, I'd actually like for all the goals to be re-released incrementally to all players... I think that'd be more fair. There's a lot of cute stuff I missed out on such as the winter wedding goal, Santa's elves and countless other stuff I really want 😔

ShellyCLMC
01-06-17, 11:20 PM
Saddest Bakery Story: I play android so I missed the early goals. The cute reindeer and the locked items on basic oven. I was playing at the the time, but the goals were not offered to me. 😢😢😢

ShellyCLMC
01-06-17, 11:32 PM
World Game oven please.

ShellyCLMC
01-06-17, 11:39 PM
Healthy Treats maker too!😊

geordieprogman
01-07-17, 04:15 AM
My favourite item is the duck fountain. I was so happy to get one. I also love the fruit fountain. I just wish it was a little bit bigger. It would have been prefect if it was a 3x3.

christmastree1225
01-07-17, 10:18 AM
Healthy Treats maker too!��

Yesssssss!!!!:D

cynisdaone
01-08-17, 06:12 AM
I agree plz bring back the gem dispenser asap?!

my3gray
01-08-17, 11:24 AM
While I would like the gem dispenser back, I am curious to what will be the amount they will sell it for, because it is selling for the full price of 400+ gems ... yeah no matter how much I want I will not buy it

deekathleen
01-09-17, 11:58 AM
Please only bring it back if you are going to make it available to all platforms.

DoublePortion
01-10-17, 12:15 PM
I love the Winter Frost items! Including the baking machines for it, please?!

humble76
01-11-17, 06:55 AM
i like garden glow items, i also hope that old goals can be release again, thanks

emerald833
01-11-17, 07:50 AM
I would love to be able to get the black lighted trees

RevdKathy
01-15-17, 02:27 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I visited someone recently who had a bookstore in their bakery. I so, so SO want one of those, and can't find it anywhere. I have gems to spend! Can anyone tell me if I can get one?

(I would I also love a 'free wifi' sign, but that's for the suggestion thread!)

twospoons
01-15-17, 09:35 PM
It was released, removed, but then temporarily re-released during one of the sales once if I remember correctly, so it may be released again (re-re-released!) at some point, revdkathy. Here's hoping!

RevdKathy
01-16-17, 01:18 AM
Oh I do hope so. My bakery has a quiet corner for people who want to read, away from the children's area and people talking. It would be great to have a bookshop in it!

slayer7000
01-16-17, 09:04 AM
How about some COIN items? Some old valentine's day stuff? :)

LadyEna
01-22-17, 12:36 PM
I love the fact you are redecorating the doors for BS!

I'd really like to see different register counters or different host tables like in RS!

Old fashioned register w/antique counter, modern register w/sleek counter, etc.
Host tables for the holidays; Valentine's, St Patrick's Day, etc.
Or certain themes; Candy, Fantasy, Pirate/Sea, etc.

Bakerling
01-24-17, 08:30 AM
I like to see GEM dispenser come back again. Make it available for all iOS users and android users please. Thank you.

DoublePortion
01-24-17, 11:36 AM
Can you imagine how much money Storm 8 would make if they opened up all his lines and past items to everyone??!! It would cause a major renaissance of the game as people spent money to buy gems for older items! It would revitalize the whole community!
By the way, my favorite item and it's hard to choose one, but favorite theme has been Winter Branch Frost items. Sadly, I have none of them.

ONeal28
01-24-17, 11:57 AM
Rose columns and unlocked old goals oven

ONeal28
01-24-17, 11:58 AM
Gingerbread items

PineapplePigeon
01-28-17, 04:37 PM
Barista bar and alllllll the old appliances we can no longer get!!

1977ROI
01-29-17, 10:38 PM
I would also like

shelbycatc
02-01-17, 07:11 AM
I love Santa's reindeer. I have them all but not at my other bakery. I could not earn enough gems to get them.
I also love the Gingerbread table & chairs.
Those Heart Tables (heart shaped tables with red table cloth over a white table cloth.)
Would love to see some cute Bunnies or Easter Eggs stuff when Easter comes along.

janemak007
02-02-17, 01:43 AM
I love Christmas appliances

Pilzis
02-09-17, 01:36 PM
Can you imagine how much money Storm 8 would make if they opened up all his lines and past items to everyone??!! It would cause a major renaissance of the game as people spent money to buy gems for older items! It would revitalize the whole community!

I absolutely agree!! And it would also be great to make those special items and recipes that are only available for IOS
users available for everyone!!

35sweets
03-08-17, 07:00 PM
The street lamps are something I would like brought back.

Also the woodland deer group. That was a goal that happened while I was sick recently.

Jojocl141587
03-17-17, 12:05 PM
I like all the Christmas appliances and deco even the ones that are locked for me I really want. And I personally don't feel like anything should be IOS exclusive. Why are they IOS exclusive? And I have had both Android and Iphone. It just doesnt seem right because there are just as many loyal Android players as there are Iphone so.

2413wolfgirl
03-18-17, 03:44 AM
Really love my barista counter , the spring sectional is an item I crave after playing 5 years , the gelato display 1st prize from ice cream crate is another but no luck when I've opened it ��

Daughteroftheking33
03-19-17, 02:57 PM
Hello Storm 8,

I would like to know when will you put the Gem Dispensers back on sale? I want to buy one badly. I will be patient as I know about the layoffs. You are doing such a wonderful job. I loved the Saint Patrick's Day sale. :)

dunnaway52
03-19-17, 03:09 PM
Bring back the older ovens . Add new foods and drinks to ovens and drink makers. I wish there was a way to delete some items we don't want on the listing.

house0fjoy
03-19-17, 09:16 PM
STAINED GLASS WALL PANELS, please. Thank you for keeping this game going.

booh_farm
03-20-17, 07:31 AM
Please please bring back items and appliances from COFFEE GOALS and GELATO GOALS of 2014!

faelen
03-28-17, 09:52 AM
I love the items that are specific to bakeries and cafes... Barista counter, display cases,..I would love to see a revival of the French bakery/patisserie. This was one of my favourite goals bit the display case sat on the floor!!! It was cute but someone messed up that design. A new french cafe goal would be amazing with French pastries like pain au chocolat, brioche, and maybe an almond croissant and drinks like cafe creme, cafe au lait and lavender hot chocolate.

Or an Italian cafe goal!!

tinacapobres
04-05-17, 05:56 AM
I really love the gelato machine. Really hoping them back for summer.

SemperFi1987
04-07-17, 10:58 AM
I really enjoyed the Easter hatchery oven. I wish you would bring it back, or even do an Easter goal.

Azriemw3
04-18-17, 09:12 PM
Can bring back halloween 2013 stuff?

Rees630
04-19-17, 07:18 AM
The gnome home, by far. Unfortunately, I've opened at least 8 gardeners boxes and still have not gotten it, which makes me pretty salty. Wish I could just buy it outright, even for gems.

geordieprogman
04-19-17, 09:09 AM
The gnome home, by far. Unfortunately, I've opened at least 8 gardeners boxes and still have not gotten it, which makes me pretty salty. Wish I could just buy it outright, even for gems.

It has been available for gems before so fingers crossed it comes back for you. I liked it that much I bought 2. I only have room for 1 in my bakery at the moment though.

Azriemw3
04-19-17, 08:00 PM
My favourite item is Rose Collumn but that thing is not available anymore... I hope they bring it back tho

tinacapobres
04-20-17, 01:37 AM
My favourite item is Rose Collumn but that thing is not available anymore... I hope they bring it back tho

You just missed it. They re-released the Rose Collumn this February for the Valentines.

PrettyPastriesByB2
04-21-17, 09:45 AM

I agree 100%

bsanford
04-30-17, 11:35 AM
Can you please bring back the book club meeting and book store items for those of us that missed them????

cynisdaone
05-04-17, 05:09 PM
I would love for you guys to bring back the gem dispenser and the rose columns...

DawnLovesDD
05-22-17, 12:18 PM
When releasing ovens, please let us have all recipes. You just released two ovens where there is only the first recipe.

Ovens: Rose, Fondue Fountain, Choco Love, Banana Stand, Frosty Freezer, Musical Drink, Gourmet Soda, Movie Night, French Cookie, Patisserie, Fairy Tale, Royal, Garden, Coffee Machine, Frappe Fountain, Grand Slam, Ballpark Fountain, Artsy Icebox

Fall/Christmas - Witches Caldron, Pumpkin Stove, Parfait Potion, Fall Oven, Hallo, Octob, Cornucopia
Snowman Oven, Snowman Fountain, Winter Frost Fountain, Santas Shop Oven, Yuletide, Winter Oven, Santa's Oven, Marzipan, Candy Cane, Yuletide Candy Maker

Spring Bubbles, Banana Split Sofa, Coffee Break, Coffee Date, Coffee Shop, Coffee Station, City of Love Counter, Cupid Corner Booth, Cool Lolly Lamp, Frosted Branch Table and Chair, Gingerbread (ALL), Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Sign, Gelato (ALL), haunted table, Hockey Penguin Wallpaper, Hockey Cookies, Husky Trio, Light Table, Little Helper, Log Couch, Lotus Fountain, Love Ice Sculpture, Mint Tree, Parisian Picnic table and chair, More Smores, Pastel Coffee Bar, Pastel Lounge, Pastry Couch, Pastel Mushrooms, Peppermint Couch, Prep Bakers, Rainbow Bridge, Roma Couch, Romantic Skate, Rose Kitchen, Sugar Couch, Teacup Fountain, Victorian Couch, Turkey Door

Have goal items be more like the Cupid Corner Booth, Couches, Coffee Break etc. They all look the same lately.

Sb1957
05-22-17, 01:13 PM
I would like to see this tiles again, one of my neighbors have it but I don't. I'm talking about the pink tiles.

WILDFL0WER
05-23-17, 10:34 AM
Banana Split Sofa & Candy Robot

bobbig22
05-30-17, 12:23 PM
I love the flowers, trees and the different fountains ❤️

donnalop
08-31-17, 06:05 AM
You should bring back some retired oven that a lot of my nbrs missed out on...coffin drink, witch cauldron, healthy sweets, winter oven, world games..bring them back for a ltd time. Thanks

Rynetory2
08-31-17, 06:23 AM
You should bring back some retired oven that a lot of my nbrs missed out on...coffin drink, witch cauldron, healthy sweets, winter oven, world games..bring them back for a ltd time. Thanks

Moved and merged your thread from Bugs and Issues to this thread given it's not a bug but suggestions.

Here's the link to Suggestions and Feedback forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

Rosie_573
08-31-17, 08:41 AM
Would love a chance to get the haunted house & monster kitchen!

ksbmommy
08-31-17, 10:08 AM
My favorite is the Pastry Couch - I would love to be able to get a 2nd one. I used to have two but accidently sold one instead of storing it. I just about cried when it happened.

DawnLovesDD
08-31-17, 01:02 PM
I would love the Cupid Corner Booth, Banana Split Sofa, All Gingerbread, Stained glass windows, teacup fountain, sugar couch, Victorian couch, spring sectional, coffee shop, bakesgiving, candy carousel, antique street lamp, glasses love, garden glow, tiara counter, pastel lounge, all frosted branch items, haunted house, haunted tables, duck fountain, goose, pink sparkly tiles, ping pong tables and chairs. Oven ~ snowman oven!!!!
When you release old items please have matching items? Like trampoline tables with matching chairs.
Just release all old ovens and items please. You would make so much money. We would all want them.

Fall ovens: withches cauldron, pumpkin stove, parfait potion, Fall oven, hallo, Octob, cornucopia
Winter ovens: snowman oven, snowman fountain, winter frost fountain, Santa shop oven, Yuletide oven. Winter oven, Santa oven, marzipan, candy cane oven, Yuletide fountain, candy maker

Spring bubbles, city of love counter, all items from the candy crate, hockey penguin wallpaper, snowman wallpaper, hockey cookies, little helper, lotus fountain, pastel coffee bar, peppermint couches, prep baker

I think every release should come with a matching door, couch/sofa, and lamps.

PLEASE RELEASE ALL OLD OVENS, GOALS, AND ITEMS. YOU WILL BEING EVERYONE BACK TO THE GAME.

kob678
09-19-17, 10:55 AM
Oh, too many favorite items :D

But I love all the items from DONUT and GINGERBREAD boxes!

baker9081
10-06-17, 05:11 AM
I don’t know where they’re from, but I love the little mushroom decorations I’ve seen in neighbors’ bakeries. I’d love to get the chance to have them in mine.

carmenjp428
10-14-17, 02:26 AM
I would love it if you bring back the gem dispensers, even for a limited time only. There would be enough time for anyone who wants them to get their hands on them.

esterbega
10-14-17, 07:56 AM
streetlights please

geordieprogman
10-14-17, 08:36 AM
My favourite out of all displays is the duck fountain. I have it out all during spring and summer. My next favourite is the fruit fountain. It would have been first if it had been bigger. I would have loved it to be a 4x4. It just gets hidden a bit with being a 2x2.

christmascandy1
10-16-17, 08:22 AM
Candy hatchery oven...plzzzzzz...thats the best oven..i have been playing bakery story for years....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..i would even pay for it!

therainbowscafe
10-16-17, 02:07 PM
Gingerbread items

sehun93
11-10-17, 02:24 AM
gem dispenser
Mini Ferris Wheel
Lotus Fountain
Gelato stand
candy dispenser
artsy piano
mother's gazebo
pastry hub
Gingerbread items

BryBry21
12-09-17, 02:53 PM
I agree. I bought 1 mighty Oven wish i wouldve Bought a few more. I have A tons of sonic ovens. They need to bring this Oven back

1977ROI
12-16-17, 12:42 AM
My fav items are snow fence and holiday fireplace...... I want them bitterly plzz give as limited time release 🎄⛄🎄⛄

Jojocl141587
12-16-17, 12:58 AM
Candy hatchery oven...plzzzzzz...thats the best oven..i have been playing bakery story for years....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..i would even pay for it!

You must’ve missed the Easter sale they had them. I snatched up a couple since I never had them either

ahting1023
12-16-17, 09:41 PM
Any chance for new players to buy Christmas decoration that we have missed?

catprint
12-17-17, 12:21 PM
This used to be possible on Android when you could download a previous version and then get stuff in the market for that game that wasn't in the current game market. But S8 has fixed it so that's no longer an option...to my knowledge. So I don't believe there's a way. You just have to wait for sales to come around because they usually bring back limited time offerings during the sales. Sales happen about once a month. We should be getting a Christmas sale sometime soon (every holiday this year has received a sale, so we are anticipating a Christmas sale) but of course there's no official word so we will just have to wait and see.

thomaidou
12-18-17, 01:04 AM
GNOME HOUSE is the most beautiful item in BS

lilkeeks
12-18-17, 09:07 PM
I love my Android Candy Robot...I don't think people notice him though

PinkMelona
01-03-18, 05:01 PM
Hello;
Now that Christmas and New Year?s Eve is over and we start to redocorate our bakeries, I have a problem. I can?t complain about the whole decoration, because I have enough but what I don?t have a lot are TABLES in general. I only have a few of winter tables, I could acquire in the past because they did cost a lot of gems and I hadn?t enough to buy a whole lot. The only icy or wintery tables we can buy now, cost 6 gems. When I could afford to buy all tables I need, it will probably be already summer and even if I could afford them, I wouldn?t want to have all the same tables, that?s why I ask you Storm8,if you could bring back some of the winter stuff for us and new bakeries to buy. Thank you in advance and of course Happy New Year to you all! May 2018 be filled with health, happiness, love, joy, success and live up to every of your wishes and goals!

catprint
01-06-18, 09:50 AM
I agree it would be very nice to have a winter sale.

sweetpea6645
01-13-18, 11:15 PM
I waited all year...saved my money and my gems for Christmas goals.....looking forward to snowy wallpaper and snowy tiles (bakery grew) only to get a goal with cocoa maker with the gift that I already have....PLEASE...PLEASE let the snowy and icy wallpapers, tables and chairs....snowy tiles out so I can purchase them....PLEASE....I'm so disappointed

Marischa764
01-15-18, 04:57 AM
I guess you missed all when we've just started Christmas goals, and if I remember right there was also sale for Christmas decorations with chairs, tables, wallpapers, tiles etc

guna28
02-13-18, 06:30 AM
Rosal Booth pleeeeeese!!

1stLadyDJ
02-15-18, 03:29 PM
Hope I'm doing this right to reply...I so agree! I just trashed 10 counters of food as didn't want the Halloween stuff hanging around anymore!

tahitii
03-06-18, 06:06 AM
Woodland Deer Family and Flower Market Cart 😍 please!

katylark87
03-07-18, 12:25 PM
Tea time kettle
Frappe maker

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 12:11 AM
This might be a weird request and it's not really a re-release from anything on bakery story. But can we get the rainbow waterfall from Farm Story, I think it would go good with a St Patrick's theme.

twospoons
03-08-18, 05:57 AM
I've wanted farm story content for years! Maybe now that they're cross-pollinating we'll get some. Anyway, good choice, that fountain is cute!

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 09:12 AM
I've wanted farm story content for years! Maybe now that they're cross-pollinating we'll get some. Anyway, good choice, that fountain is cute!

Ikr! I've never seen it on the game myself but I stumbled upon it on Google images and thought since it's not animated or anything it might be pretty easy for them to give it to us on BS as a side goal prize or 5 Day Goal prize

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 04:10 PM
Also, the tulip counters from Fashion Story might make cute tables for a spring goal.

roxierocket
03-13-18, 02:15 PM
Fruit chocolate dip please AND the truffle maker - both have been gone for a long time.

roxierocket
03-13-18, 02:16 PM
That is SO cool looking!

roxierocket
03-13-18, 02:19 PM
breakfast buffet too!!!

Jojocl141587
03-13-18, 02:56 PM
breakfast buffet too!!!

They actually brought back the breakfast buffet last year as a side goal prize so idk when they would be bringing it back again.

Dreamear
03-13-18, 06:55 PM
I would LOVE for the Rainbow Oven to be released again!

PLEASE, Please, please!!!!!

Rainbow Oven :)

thas313
03-15-18, 02:04 PM
I'd love to have the Mother's Day Gazeebo.

Silvernomiko
03-16-18, 03:48 PM
Wow, I had to google Gem Dispensers. It's just ANOTHER example of the disparity between systems/OS. I recently got a friend of mine into Bakery Story and she has access to so many more recipes, certain ovens, and decorations that I don't have as an Android player who off and on has played this game for years.

Someone mentioned bringing back the Rainbow oven, well that's an available oven to new OSi players just not Android players. I even asked neighbors how they got certain recipes or decor and it was simply because they were on OSi and I'm on Android. My friend and I even compared our bakeries and I could see how many more options she had. It's very feelsbadman.

blueangel826
03-22-18, 09:01 PM
Would love to see the appliances & decorations released before I started playing in June 2015 made available!

kob678
03-30-18, 12:32 AM
Please, bring back Pastel Lounge as LTO! I'm begging you Storm8!

P.S Also would like to see Sugar Cube Chair back! It's a locked goal prize for me, so I'd like Storm8 to bring it back even for a short time! I would be very happy!

pumpkita
04-02-18, 02:51 PM
Garden glow!!

ariademetri
04-04-18, 06:32 AM
All I want is the old Greek/Roman looking column with the fire at the top. Had them in my first bakery before you were able to transfer between phones.

rusticjess
04-05-18, 03:25 PM
I would love some retired goal/ordinary appliances, since new recipes and appliances are getting more and more unoriginal. They should just re release some previous ones and add new recipes to them

Constellationsam
04-07-18, 02:14 PM
I think old goals' appliances with unlocked recipes should be unlocked somehow k thanks

cpebbles73
04-10-18, 01:58 AM
Really want to buy these items, plz post if you want them also😘😘😘

Cutetreats9
04-23-18, 01:55 AM
I would like to see the Coffee Machine cooker, and the Lucky Fountain display return.

diaperrash99
04-23-18, 07:08 AM
Heart Baker, Garden Baker <3

dianacov1
04-24-18, 08:34 PM
I would love to see the Gelato Goal items

minxys_
04-25-18, 04:31 AM
I would LOVE for them to re-release some of the ovens from old previous goals

Patisserie Oven
Musical drink machine
royal oven
frosty freezer
Garden Oven
Jazz Oven
winter oven
Pirate Oven
Fairy Tale Oven
French Cookie Oven
Tea Time Oven
Movie Night Oven
Also please put donut tower and donut wall display on sale!

diaperrash99
04-25-18, 08:08 AM
yes! Me too! <3

TwixAndScones
05-01-18, 10:52 PM
44796 44797

The Tea House - The Mad Hatter Party - Miss Confectionery - Gnome Home - And the Bakery Balloon! :)

Please bring back "Crab Greeter" The crabs will be welcome to my water area with a tropical juice!

Also the "Gem Dispenser" please!

baker9081
05-02-18, 04:34 AM
Gem dispenser, pleeeeeease! Release it even if it’s just for one day!

Techi41
05-05-18, 10:16 AM
I would like to have the lotus fountain I have it on my old account, so I will love to have it on my current one :)

Sb1957
05-08-18, 04:52 AM
I want to buy some SPARKLING PINK TILES. Please return this item. Thanks

TwixAndScones
06-06-18, 01:30 PM
44793 Also - I like my Sync Swimming and my Ring Fountain in my other bakery.

LaChulaJenn
06-06-18, 02:42 PM
I have been waiting and checking constantly for the release of the Gem Dispenser again.
I agree with baker9081 of even if it's just for one day but please do it.
This is the one item I saved up my gems to get. Bring it back!

minxys_
06-06-18, 04:11 PM
I would LOVE for them to re-release some of the ovens from old previous goals from 2012-2013

Patisserie Oven
Musical drink machine
royal oven
frosty freezer
Garden Oven
Jazz Oven
winter oven
Pirate Oven
Fairy Tale Oven
French Cookie Oven
Tea Time Oven
Movie Night Oven

TwixAndScones
06-07-18, 08:46 AM

Please return this also! I never got to get it when it came out :( It could even be re-released as a side goal and I will still be happy! :) (I forgot the name to it though)

Same with this! (The Stained Glass and Divider) :)

LibrababyColeman777
06-11-18, 08:39 PM
I would like to see the Artsy Icebox, Texas oven, Whip Fountain, and the Tea Time Oven.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GEM DISPENSER!!!

WILDFL0WER
06-20-18, 07:26 AM
Banana split couch, poodle, candy robot, candy jar,

bezczelnyguy
06-20-18, 04:14 PM
Hi!!!
I would love for these machines to be released again:

Whip Fountain
Coffee Machine
Pastry Cart
Fudge Station

Or at least as a side prize.

pamelaclaireh
06-24-18, 06:40 PM
I would love to see the return of the "Frozen Counter". It is a pastel pink with pale snowflake detail and a beautiful white bow. It looks like the perfect present! These were released years & years ago... and I did not realize they were a holiday/limited release. I should have stocked up :( Hope they'll return someday! :)

joeybasenji
06-25-18, 10:33 PM
GEM DISPENSER
WORLD GAMES OVEN

So many people are asking for the Gem Dispenser Please have this available on next Sale PLEASE

Cutetreats9
07-04-18, 11:43 AM
Actually, Gem Dispensers are UNavailable across the board. Obviously those who don't have them are disadvantaged very significantly.

I would like to see the Artsy Icebox, Texas oven, Whip Fountain, and the Tea Time Oven.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GEM DISPENSER!!!

Gem dispenser, pleeeeeease! Release it even if it?s just for one day!

Please, bring back Pastel Lounge as LTO! I'm begging you Storm8!

P.S Also would like to see Sugar Cube Chair back! It's a locked goal prize for me, so I'd like Storm8 to bring it back even for a short time! I would be very happy!

Wow, I had to google Gem Dispensers. It's just ANOTHER example of the disparity between systems/OS. I recently got a friend of mine into Bakery Story and she has access to so many more recipes, certain ovens, and decorations that I don't have as an Android player who off and on has played this game for years.

Someone mentioned bringing back the Rainbow oven, well that's an available oven to new OSi players just not Android players. I even asked neighbors how they got certain recipes or decor and it was simply because they were on OSi and I'm on Android. My friend and I even compared our bakeries and I could see how many more options she had. It's very feelsbadman.

shanelle1234
07-05-18, 11:20 PM
Please bring back:

Marzipan oven
Emerald oven
Banana stand
Frosty freezer
Spectral oven
Winter cider maker
Fairytale oven
Garden oven
Tea party prepper

GrammaJen
07-07-18, 09:29 PM
Winter Frost Fountain Please!!!!!!

cpebbles73
07-11-18, 02:55 PM
[/i]really really want it and need for my decor

Jojocl141587
07-11-18, 03:07 PM
I know a lot of ppl would probably protest because we just did a 5 day goal for this but being it seems a lot of ppl didn't get the goal I think this would be fair

Shirley8598
07-24-18, 12:13 AM
Please released yuletide oven and yuletide candy maker goal on this year Christmas~

Cutetreats9
07-24-18, 02:07 AM
Just the Gem Dispenser

SammisBkery
07-24-18, 05:04 AM
I have been playing for a long time—and there are a lot of items I would love to purchase if they could be re-released.
My list is quite extensive to put in the forum—but if necessary I will be glad too!!

sugarie4
07-24-18, 09:25 AM
Would love to see these again
- Summer icebox
- artsy icebox
- molten lava cake
- fruit chocolate dip
- frozen banana stand
- frosty freezer
- rose oven
please re-release these

steelersbabyyy
07-24-18, 06:53 PM
please re-release the rose oven and also the gem dispenser!!

AppleWhite84
07-26-18, 08:38 PM
Please re-release:
Rainbow Oven
Fairy Tale Oven

1977ROI
07-26-18, 10:38 PM
I like these things-:
1) gelato display ( i want it badly)
2) blossom topiary
3) lotus fountain
4) holiday fireplace( plzz give a side goal related to this , if possible)
5) sun fountain( its really cool)
6) autumn fountain
7) snow fence
8) snow wallpaper..( i cant remember d name though)
9) winter proposal or skate
10)winter wedding
plzz bring it back somehow
🍦🍕 have a nice day 🍕🍦

TwixAndScones
07-27-18, 03:08 AM
I really like my Sandcastle and the Beach Bunnies!

I gather a better picture(and move item)so you can see the Sandcastle and the Beach Bunnies clear.

southernbellesummer
08-30-18, 12:41 AM
PLEASE BRING BACK THE GEM DISPENSER, and for Halloween, I wish they would bring back the gorgeous purple Hauntrd tables.

natalienat518
08-30-18, 10:50 PM
My favorite, for sure, is the Titan Tannenbaum (Christmas tree), final goal item of Xmas 2015, and the Diamond Fountain (40 gems, I don't buy gems though, I just master recipes to save up gems to buy it), it's beautiful!!!

Techi41
09-05-18, 06:17 PM
Please bring back lotus fountain please! Please! And bakers corner ✅

Miaohmy88
09-30-18, 08:12 PM
Please bring back the big haunted house.

robind30
11-23-18, 11:05 PM
I'd LOVE to see the truffle chairs come back!

Mileyfrancine19
12-16-18, 12:19 PM
Lotus fountain🙏😍

cpebbles73
12-31-18, 06:08 PM
Can you please bring back the Cheshire Cat Tree , would love to own it , goals or purchase either would be fine, that you .

catprint
01-01-19, 12:01 PM
Please bring back older ovens that have been removed from the game and also weren't apart of goals!! All of themmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Candifrosting
01-04-19, 10:57 PM
i really love the icing counter and the giant strawberry milkshake. those rose columns and the candyfloss machine are pretty too.

OliverLight
01-18-19, 08:45 PM
- The rest of the recipes in the Cocoa Maker appliance
- The rest of the recipes in the Interstellar Fountain

They're so beautiful!

Florence745321
01-21-19, 04:39 PM
Lunar New Year is going to be soon (February 5th)! I would love to see a sale featuring Chinese New Year items from 2012. The Jade statue on sale this week is wonderful and I know neighbors want more-- me included! (・ω・)b

In the picture I attached, most of the items are shown: New Year Scroll, Dragon Musicians, Dragon Dancer, Jade Vase, Mini Dragon Statue, Baby Panda, Pagoda Cake, Yummy Snacks, Lucky Fountain, Fortune Tree, Antique Display, Chinese Tea Set, Lantern. Not pictured: Fireworks display, Mahjong table

ladysurvivor
02-22-19, 10:30 AM
I thought maybe if we listed the appliances we have locked and would like to see brought back as a 5 day goal, they might use this as a guide to know which appliances are most wanted.

Here is my list:

Patisserie Oven
Garden Oven
Jazz Oven
Pirate Oven
Fudge Station
Harvest Candy Maker
Palace Stove
Fairy Tale Oven
French Cookie Oven
Winter Cider Maker
Electric Kettle
Frosty Freezer
Coffee Machine
Tea Time Oven
Movie Night Oven
Gelato Cart
Winter Wedding Oven
Frozen Banana Stand
Old Brick Oven
Tea Time Kettle
Pastry Cart
Musical Drink Machine
Winter Oven
Gourmet Soda Machine
Royal Oven

Lisjona
02-28-19, 06:08 AM
Good day. I like the following furnaces very much - see the pictures below. If you can not repeat the job that allowed them to buy for play money, then I would like to be able to buy them for the crystals.

TwixAndScones
03-09-19, 10:51 PM
I wish for the Bremen Musicians to come back, I really like this item, so cute! :)

CatsEye_Dahlia
03-10-19, 04:10 AM
Alice Oven and Tea Party Prepper :3 I'd LOVE to see the Alice in Wonderland stuff back, also the Cherry Oven and Bow Fountain

TwixAndScones
03-15-19, 05:05 PM
I wish for the Bremen Musicians to come back, I really like this item, so cute! :)

Ironic! I literally suggest the Bremen Musicians to come back, and look, it come back!! So happy!!!! 50554

TwixAndScones
04-10-19, 09:03 PM
I would love to get Italian cake. And see return. I see it on other person bakery about year ago, and I take picture of it, however since My old game phone not work I have to get new 1, and picture GONE!!!!

Anyway. I was to post this, but since I have not picture now, I did not want post.

Anyway. I found picture because I get curious.

I Italian, so I was shock to see this on Other bakery, I also little jealous because I not have. But if storm8 bring back, I will be so happy :)

fawziaj
04-11-19, 12:35 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Bring back the gem dispenser⚠️

nia0079
04-12-19, 10:48 PM
The stack of ice cream sandwiches and the healthy sweets machine. My customers seem to really like the pom & berry ice cream. :-)

MamaBee33
04-16-19, 06:56 AM
Amen sweetie!!!!!!

Natasha_07
05-20-19, 06:21 AM
Please bring back the July candles, judge's table and pie bakers in a sale or side goal prizes.

Thank you! :)

smolbeanali
05-20-19, 07:15 AM
I want the Boba machine.. I missed that goal : ( I missed a lot actually cuz my tablet broke and I didn?t get a new one for awhile.

TwixAndScones
05-27-19, 08:41 PM
I wish to see this items in sale.

Pearl Crate:
Pearl Grotto
Pearl Mermaid
Oyster Pearl

Pirate Chest:
Pirate Cove
Ship Wreck
Lost Riches
Sea Serpent
Pile of Plunder

Summer Beach Box:
Starfish Candle
Conchshell Statue
Sandcastle

Summer Crate:
Trampoline
Slip N Slide
Pool Toys

Boardwalk Box:
Lighthouse
Beach Tent
Strong Man
Beach Rental

Candy Jar:
Snow Cone Machine
Cotton Candy Machine

Cauldron:
Haunted Cemetery

Halloween Chest:
Seance Table

I wish to have Sea Sale! I can have ghost beach/haunted beach theme. If come back.

Khaleesibear
06-01-19, 02:33 AM
I am really really hoping they will bring back a mini challenge to unlock
Alice’s Oven
My cupcake oven

And also
Intergaltic stove

My bakery really needs these ovens!!! �� please consider bringing them back.

Storiza
07-02-19, 11:36 AM
The only item I would LOVE to have is the "Tea Party." I assume it is from the Alice in Wonderland theme as it looks like the Mad Hatter sitting at a table with the Queen without her head, a mouse and another character with a turquoise hat. I like all the items from the Alice theme but could live with just this one item. I keep watching for it:)

eekme
07-17-19, 05:47 PM
My 2 cents, all items should have two option of gaining it either with coins or gems. That way, player that do not play goal, like me, can also buy it, of course with gems.

julslie
07-29-19, 04:11 PM
Yessss i want these ovens tooo. As well as Pastry Cart, Gelato Cart, Fudge Station, Fondue Fountain, Choco lover Stove and Frappe Station
I would LOVE for them to re-release some of the ovens from old previous goals

Patisserie Oven
Musical drink machine
royal oven
frosty freezer
Garden Oven
Jazz Oven
winter oven
Pirate Oven
Fairy Tale Oven
French Cookie Oven
Tea Time Oven
Movie Night Oven

TwixAndScones
08-07-19, 10:26 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this items back. I would be forever grateful.

Christmas Present 2012
Ferris Wheel
North Pole Express
Santa's Hat Cake
Welcome Elf
Santa's Mailbox

Countdown Crate
NYE Celebration
Countdown Tree

Iced Crate
Ice Queen Thrown
Ice Queen Guard
Frozen Yeti Monster

Santa's Gift Bag
Santa's Chimney
Santa Penguin
Ice skating

Winter Gift
Winterland
Cookie Snowmen
Winter Cake
Snow Couple
Winter Tree

Winter Sports
Curling
Figure Skating cake.
Ski Bench
Snowboard Halfpipe

Candy Box
Cool Lolly Lamp
Pink Lolly Lamp

TwixAndScones
08-07-19, 10:37 AM
Table
Snowman Table
Snowglobe Table
Snowy Table
Frost Table
Snowflake Table
Candy Cane Table
Candy Table
Gift Wrap Table

Wallpaper
Snowy Scene

Counter
Icicle
Ice Crystal
Ice Cube Counter
Snowball Counter
Snow Globe

Decor
Snowman Baker
Snowball Fight
Elf Bake Shop
Giant Candy Cane
Holiday Display
Holiday Waitress
Giant Ornaments
Naughty Or Nice
Reindeer Mailbox
Mistletoe Arch
Reindeer Penguin

Wall decor
5 Golden Rings
SnowFlake Mirror
Candy Cane Clock

joeybasenji
08-11-19, 01:48 AM
Like to see back THE WINTER OVEN CAN YOU GIVE THIS OVEN AS A SIDE GOAL ? Or 5 Day Goal?

WINTER OVEN PLEASE

Also recipi REINDEER CAKE REINDEER CAKE

nia0079
08-20-19, 06:30 PM
Crossing my fingers that yall bring back the Calavera ovens! I keep looking and wanting to buy the wallpapers for the theme but get sad that I missed the goals to earn the ovens for it.

TwixAndScones
08-23-19, 09:20 AM
Please bring back Natasha's Cauldron for Halloween. I found area for her that match!! I only have 1 of her from goal in past :(. I would like to see them offer again without some goal block, even if she is for gem/money offer

joeybasenji
09-06-19, 01:26 PM
What do you think? GEM DISPENSER GEM DISPENSER GEM DISPENSER

TwixAndScones
09-17-19, 04:32 PM
Sorry. Here I be again.

I have more suggestion, as per usual.

I would like to see this items S8 in future offer/sale.

Banana Split Sofa
Candy Dispenser
Truffle Chair
Pastry Couch
Ice Cream Sofa
Capsule Machine
Donut Arcade
Sweet Tooth Cake
Oh and lollipop center also!

As you can tell, it mostly sweet item. My candy robot is lonely but he is my favourite/favorite decoration in the game!!! :)

And this (I not know the actual name to it) but this nutcracker king item
Sorry, picture is blurry.

Natasha_07
09-17-19, 04:38 PM
And this (I not know the actual name to it) but this nutcracker king item
Sorry, picture is blurry.

His name is simply Nutcracker! :)

Natasha_07
09-17-19, 04:42 PM
Well I would like to see the same things I keep asking for and apparently they don't put out on sale or just don't want to bring back.

- Lollipop center
- Coffee pods
- Ice cream bar
- Sweet tooth cake
- Candy dispenser
- Mahjong table
- Fireworks display

- Gingerbread house (a broken record since Christmas 2013) :(

EDIT: More Items

Adding to my BF List the following items.

- Gingerbread house, gingerbread basket, gingerbread baker (Holiday Gift Box)

- Birthday presents (Birthday Box, I hate clowns and don't want another trying for a 3rd place)

- Mint Tree (Candy Box)

- Sleigh, gift display, Santa's hat, north pole express (Christmas Present)

- Coffee station (Coffee Crate)

- Holiday Box (the one that contains the stuffed polar bear, stuffed reindeer, 3 coat racks and milk & cookies)

- Santa's Gift Bag (this box has Santa's chimney, donut tree, bag of gifts)

- Snowy cake, snowy arch (Snowy Wedding Crate)

- Winterland, cookie snowmen, winter shelf (Winter Gift, no luck trying for these items)

- Figure skating dress (Winter Sports Box)

vanillalatte101
09-17-19, 06:08 PM
All I want is the NORTH POLE EXPRESS and GINGERBREAD HOUSE.

TwixAndScones
09-17-19, 10:17 PM
His name is simply Nutcracker! :)

Thank you so much for name of item!!! :) I assume he might be older item? As I have never see it before. But it look cute and Christmassy!!!

Natasha_07
09-18-19, 08:36 AM
Thank you so much for name of item!!! :) I assume he might be older item? As I have never see it before. But it look cute and Christmassy!!!

Yes, he is an old item from 2012 if I'm not mistaken.

He is tiny but cute, I just make sure he got enough space around so as to not get hide up. :)

amazingplus
09-18-19, 04:46 PM
Winter Oven

joda1126
11-28-19, 10:25 PM
The COFFEE BREAK. Let us buy the old stuff that was actually good.