PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Seasonal/Holiday Sale

Natasha_07
08-26-16, 08:06 AM
Hello S8!

Could you PLEASE re-release all the fall/autumn related pets and decorations for September, also it would be nice to see the same done for HW & Xmas/Winter.

Please consider, I understand that the game is no longer updated but it would be great to be able to purchase all previous content and without having it limited again.

Thank you.

Natasha_07
09-15-16, 01:16 PM
Can we have a Fall sale like the other games ? :(

mq003at
11-08-16, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I hope they start updating again. Lots of people still playing this game (for me, I replay this on my iOS device).
Please put in more seasonal pets, or at least resell the pets of the previous seasons.

But in my opinion, the game has been dead since May 2015, it's hard to force them continue this game since Storm8 is now working on other popular games like Dragon Story or Restaurant Story 2.

Natasha_07
11-15-16, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the HW sale! :)

Can we have a Xmas/Winter all previous content sale for BF, PLEASE ? :D
I would like to do an all Christmassy pet shop but I barely have related content for December.

Natasha_07
12-05-16, 11:49 AM
It's December, please re-release all holiday related pets and decor.

Natasha_07
12-07-16, 12:25 PM
Thank you so much for the winter sale, my only complaint would be some of the pets are currently locked for me.

Merry Christmas S8! Happy to have the old seasonal pets available. :)

Natasha_07
12-30-16, 10:40 AM
So happy about the sale but I'm missing 6 pets from this sale and they're in the $600k range which is steep. I wish I could get the coins soon or this sale extended a bit. I wouldn't mind if they were 20 gems a piece, however I need 3.5 million coins to buy the missing 6 and I'll finally have all the Xmas/winter pets.