PDA

View Full Version : Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

smtexas
08-25-16, 03:23 PM
More stamps!!!! and everything I serve is dropping duck egg stamps!

7 day Quest

Lani's Express Order (48 Hours to Complete)

Two lucky pies
Four carrot cakes
Five sugar cookies

Reward : 1 gold stamp

rita6834
08-25-16, 04:21 PM
What if you don't have stamps to cook the required dishes?

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
08-25-16, 04:57 PM
Blegh I'm still working on my cruise which I had to delay starting for my schedule. :mad:

nephthys82
08-25-16, 05:32 PM
None of my dishes are dropping bronze stamps :confused:

MauiLady7
08-25-16, 05:50 PM
My first 3 dishes dropped them then they stopped! Maybe it was an S8 error. I don't think they were supposed to drop them. At first I thought they had to be new dishes cooked, not repeats, but my neighbors all said they just stopped too. So it sounds like an error. Be happy that you got what you got!
Some of these new recipes take 300 cards! Now if we can only find a way to get more cards

mlevmtl
08-25-16, 06:12 PM
My first 3 dishes dropped bronze stamps. I started "cooking" duck eggs with one; when I came back to the game, all my stamps were gone and the eggs were not "cooking" anymore. Ugh. Adjust your drop rates if you want, but don't take away what you've given me already! Anyone else?

tuffyjkitten
08-25-16, 06:27 PM
Did anyone start Lani's Express Order yet? Wondering how much stuff she wants.....

littledarc3
08-25-16, 06:30 PM
Little annoyed they have two TIMED events going on at the same time, cruise/related dishes and this. I wouldn't be upset if it were a 2 week event but this is one quest for 5 days and two quests for 7 days.

I guess they wanted to show us after we all complained about a break...

mlevmtl
08-25-16, 06:34 PM
Did anyone start Lani's Express Order yet? Wondering how much stuff she wants.....

Two lucky pies, four carrot cakes and five sugar cookies! Easy for 48 hours.

littledarc3
08-25-16, 06:45 PM
Two lucky pies, four carrot cakes and five sugar cookies! Easy for 48 hours.

I can confirm this is what I got too. It's not different for everyone (which is nice!) thanks s8

littledarc3
08-25-16, 06:47 PM
My first 3 dishes dropped them then they stopped! Maybe it was an S8 error. I don't think they were supposed to drop them. At first I thought they had to be new dishes cooked, not repeats, but my neighbors all said they just stopped too. So it sounds like an error. Be happy that you got what you got!
Some of these new recipes take 300 cards! Now if we can only find a way to get more cards

None of my dishes dropped eggs. This was most likely a bug. Lucky for you early guys though. To clarify though, any dish or dishes that use stamp ingredients?

kooky panda
08-25-16, 06:48 PM
None of my dishes are dropping bronze stamps :confused:
I believe this was a glitch when the quest first started. Looks like it has been corrected.

littledarc3
08-25-16, 06:51 PM
Yep. It has. I just did a quick serve and it didn't give me an egg. Boo. :(

smtexas
08-25-16, 07:11 PM

Kooky panda graciously spelled out lani's express order in post #1 above.

smtexas
08-25-16, 07:15 PM
None of my dishes dropped eggs. This was most likely a bug. Lucky for you early guys though. To clarify though, any dish or dishes that use stamp ingredients?

Everything I had ready to serve when the new event started, dropped a stamp...I wasn't working on any stamp recipes at the time. I got 9 duck egg stamps and feel extremely lucky.

littledarc3
08-25-16, 07:27 PM
Man that is super lucky lol. If that happened to me I would've had 32 things cooking and ready. This event seems doable even if you had zero stamps/ingredients like me. But only IF you aren't on android. The daily quests make this able to do because they give you 7 days so that is at least 7 eggs. However, they are preying on android players with that stamp pack they have for $2.99 that only gives 3 stamps.

Honestly they need to address android not getting daily quests because it really isn't fair for this whole farm fresh quest line and subsequent quests. I'm just lucky and happy to be on iOS.

hungryres
08-25-16, 07:55 PM
What if you don't have stamps to cook the required dishes?

my question exactly.

read on other thread iOS gets daily quest to earn stamp, while andriod only can get stamp during some days of cruise event.

without previous announcement and inform us to save the stamp/ special ingredient, how are we suppose to cook the required dish?

also, without stamp to exchange for ingredient to get receipt card to "learn " the special dish, i am currently stuck on current crustard chicken as i haven't learnt the dish yet, cannot start cooking for the quest without ingredient, and receipt to learn dishes.

not to mention, how come aging barrell is still not available to android players?

DanielleCarina
08-25-16, 07:56 PM
So my question is, how are you supposed to get duck eggs? I have none?

lnztrekfan
08-25-16, 08:33 PM
Click on your farm stand and try to make a duck egg, if you don't have any bronze stamps you may be able to buy one with gems. Idk if this will work. I do know that if I am making a dish and say I need a green pepper but don't have any it will tell me a gem price for it. If you do try this and it works will you please post how many gems it costs to buy said special ingredient? Good luck!

tuffyjkitten
08-25-16, 09:17 PM

Yes, thank you. It was posted after I asked.

littledarc3
08-25-16, 09:48 PM
Click on your farm stand and try to make a duck egg, if you don't have any bronze stamps you may be able to buy one with gems. Idk if this will work. I do know that if I am making a dish and say I need a green pepper but don't have any it will tell me a gem price for it. If you do try this and it works will you please post how many gems it costs to buy said special ingredient? Good luck!

Bronze stamp: 5 gems
Silver stamp: 20 gems
Gold stamp: 60 gems

lnztrekfan
08-25-16, 09:59 PM
Bronze stamp: 5 gems
Silver stamp: 20 gems
Gold stamp: 60 gems

Thank you so much! Now I can post this on my wall for my neighbors!

littledarc3
08-25-16, 10:19 PM
No problem. It's actually cheaper to pay 15 gems than to buy the $2.99 pack right now, assuming you have gems already from recipes.

harleydonovan
08-25-16, 10:58 PM
I guess I got really lucky; everything that was cooking gave me a bronze stamp the first time I logged on after the event started. I ended up getting 16 bronze stamps. I also used gems to speed up the duck eggs, and ended up getting more than one egg, or sugar and butter too, as well as varying amounts of recipe cards.

BiggerBubbles
08-26-16, 12:32 AM
I am not impressed. I am on the last day of my cruise and I have 4 coin dishes all new that came this morning requiring stamps to learn!

ostraoz
08-26-16, 04:33 AM
I just finished that 2 day task and doing other. But I'm interested in new recepies. At the moment I have about 100 recepie card. I will have more but not enough for all. If someone have list how much each earn. I want to choose what to learn.

cquinn32
08-26-16, 05:19 AM
Ugh 9 more recipes that require these special ingredients and recipe cards to learn. I can't wait to sit around and wait for more stamps. This game is just about over for me!!

chrisdragin
08-26-16, 05:22 AM
I play on android and have no stamps. I have no hope to get more without buying them with gems.
It sounds like some of you have made recipes and have had eggs drop. I have made several recipes yesterday and no eggs, etc. What recipes have dropped eggs?

Thanks

cuted1011
08-26-16, 05:23 AM

Yes but does she want them cooked or served? I think I can combine quests because she also wants Lucky Pie for one of the 7 day quests.

Solientus
08-26-16, 06:20 AM
Didn't see this posted but I have 3 Quests in total:

Lani's Express Order! (2day timer):
*already posted
Serve Lucky Pie 0/2 Skip for 20Gems
Serve Carrot Cake 0/4 Skip for 20Gems
Serve Sugar Cookies 0/5 Skip for 20Gems
Rewards: 1 Gold stamp

Lani's Tasting Menu! (7day timer):
Serve Lucky Pie 0/4 Skip for 40Gems
Serve Chicken Alfredo 0/20 Skip for 100Gems
Cook on you Diner oven 0/24 Skip for ?? - I already had some completed
Rewards: 2 Silver stamps

A Special Menu for Lani! (7 day timer):
Serve Current Crusted Chicken 0/4 Skip for 40Gems
Serve Tune Sandwich 0/25 Skip for 125Gems
Cook on Commercial Oven 0/12 Skip for ?? - I already had some completed
Rewards: 3 Silver stamps

ps - I'm currently lvl 46, so not sure when the quests will open for different levels
pps- Just saw the thumbnails after logging in, my bad :P

cappucina
08-26-16, 06:48 AM
So, just to clarify. There are no extra stamp drops for this challenge? You can get them through the daily challenge. Or, you can buy them with gems.

I was not saving the stamps/items so have zero in the pantry, and yesterday's daily challenge gave me one egg, so I just want to make sure before I attempt this.

cappucina
08-26-16, 07:22 AM
I can answer my own question. The oven that makes sugar cookies just dropped a silver stamp....I was doing my last batch of cookies for a Lani order too. none of my other appliances have dropped a stamp.

anicak84
08-26-16, 08:26 AM
I furiously HATE this stamps related things, to me it is a disgusting feature that makes me want to quit the game. And before someone says to just not do it, we are peacefully doing the cruise recipes and now it started asking for stamp recipes (even some we did not even learn yet), repeatedly for some.

Worst feature ever.

ostraoz
08-26-16, 09:00 AM
if there is someone to cook new recipes to post or writes how earning , please, some advanced level, some recepies require 300 cards , I don't know what to cook first ..I'm currently 51st , some of my neighbors are cooking already I saw and wrote them but they didn't answer

Alohatami
08-26-16, 09:51 AM
As an android player who has been out of bronze stamps for quite some time, I'm very glad I've been making gem recipes and hoarding the gems for several months now. It makes it much less painful to spend 5 gems to obtain the bronze stamp needed to make the eggs for this quest. However, it would have been nice if the developers had taken android users into account, and provide some way to earn bronze stamps prior to this event. I'm also very glad I have been hoarding my other stamps, and have only been making the recipe card recipes on rare occasions (though that 10K for the billionaire burger frequently taunts me, lol). It would be difficult to participate in this quest otherwise.

cquinn32
08-26-16, 10:03 AM
I furiously HATE this stamps related things, to me it is a disgusting feature that makes me want to quit the game. And before someone says to just not do it, we are peacefully doing the cruise recipes and now it started asking for stamp recipes (even some we did not even learn yet), repeatedly for some.

Worst feature ever.

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way

LittleLemonForest
08-26-16, 01:39 PM
I guess I got really lucky; everything that was cooking gave me a bronze stamp the first time I logged on after the event started. I ended up getting 16 bronze stamps. I also used gems to speed up the duck eggs, and ended up getting more than one egg, or sugar and butter too, as well as varying amounts of recipe cards.

same

LittleLemonForest
08-26-16, 01:40 PM
don't know if i can ask this here; i am new to this forum thing-is there a place iI can post a pic of my restaurant? or how do I put the name of it under my comments?

LittleLemonForest
08-26-16, 01:55 PM
i think i did it?

LittleLemonForest
08-26-16, 01:56 PM
why doesnt my first emoji show?

hungryres
08-26-16, 03:49 PM
Ugh 9 more recipes that require these special ingredients and recipe cards to learn. I can't wait to sit around and wait for more stamps. This game is just about over for me!!

I was just glad I finished my cruise event without being asked to deliver those special recipe.
If this goes on, and with the amount of new special dishes added, there is no way I can learn all those. I still have a lot of recipe not learnt yet before latest addition of dishes.
May as well delete the game to save myself from all these frustration

08-26-16, 04:13 PM
I had a random bronze stamp drop after serving margherita pizza which I cooked to get the number of cooks required on the commercial oven. That was after the moderator confirmed that the issue had been fixed so I haven't figured out the logic of these drops yet or whether it's a glitch.

So far my cruise or previous cruises haven't asked for any of the Lani recipes.

Generally speaking I like the stamp addition to the game. I like saving up the cards and unlocking new stuff to cook. I just wish it didn't overlap with the cruise which I started late because of a holiday.

littledarc3
08-26-16, 06:45 PM
I had a random bronze stamp drop after serving margherita pizza which I cooked to get the number of cooks required on the commercial oven. That was after the moderator confirmed that the issue had been fixed so I haven't figured out the logic of these drops yet or whether it's a glitch.

So far my cruise or previous cruises haven't asked for any of the Lani recipes.

Generally speaking I like the stamp addition to the game. I like saving up the cards and unlocking new stuff to cook. I just wish it didn't overlap with the cruise which I started late because of a holiday.

Cooking ANYTHING can randomly give you a small chance of recieving a stamp (bronze, silver, or gold). I've had all three drop for me so far. It's not a glitch. It was on a pop up in the quest for "more ways to get stamps" pop up.

ostraoz
08-27-16, 02:14 AM
Yes bronze stamps drops random, but please help me : cherry herb sausage how much it earns , how many servings ?
I only have 245 cards, and there is one dish -300 ...

08-27-16, 02:55 AM
Cooking ANYTHING can randomly give you a small chance of recieving a stamp (bronze, silver, or gold). I've had all three drop for me so far. It's not a glitch. It was on a pop up in the quest for "more ways to get stamps" pop up.

ah so that must be it then. I thought I read that at one point too but then read later that a glitch was fixed so got a little confused.

Also I need to revise my last post since my cruise just did ask for one of the new Lani recipes. Dark Chocolate Mocha for 4 coins.

smtexas
08-27-16, 04:12 AM
Yes bronze stamps drops random, but please help me : cherry herb sausage how much it earns , how many servings ?
I only have 245 cards, and there is one dish -300 ...

ostraoz
08-27-16, 05:50 AM
Thank you a lot. 1500 coins . That is just like regular recepies. And 100 cards. I like those recepies because you can earn coins fast. Like rustic bread for instance. 1 serving 20 000. If someone has a picture of other recepies please post.

cquinn32
08-27-16, 06:58 AM
Could you have least made some new pictures for these recipes!! I think everyone one of them is reused lol.

I don't think it's to much to ask that you stop reusing your pictures.

cappucina
08-27-16, 07:59 AM
The dark chocolate mocha on the commercial range calls for a duck egg, a sugar, and 3 Cream. It takes 2 hours to cook.

It makes 150 servings for 1,500 coin earnings. That's 100 coins per serving.

The best use for the duck eggs, that I've figured out so far, is the toasted sugar latte on the drinks. That uses same ingredients as above, cooks 2 hours, earns 4,500 coins.

lpey87
08-27-16, 08:37 AM
Hello
All Lani's new quests requires recipes with ducks eggs.
I don't have any of them.
How can I ? Where find them ?
Thanks

08-27-16, 09:12 AM
Hello
All Lani's new quests requires recipes with ducks eggs.
I don't have any of them.
How can I ? Where find them ?
Thanks

You can get duck eggs by ordering them through the Farm Fresh Stand using Bronze stamps and sometimes they seem to drop when using Silver and Gold stamps as well.

Bronze Stamps can be obtained by the daily quest if you're on iOS or other quests at times.
If you don't have any stamps you can buy them using gems.

anicak84
08-27-16, 09:35 AM
Can someone confirm that Lanis quests only reward stamps (no recipes, no gems)?? I'm considering starting to ignore the quests since I don't have any bronze stamps or duck eggs and my daily quest only awards golden stamps (funny right? when not in cruises its all about the bronze stamps). AND I still have 5 days of cruise I'm starting to get frustrated :(

08-27-16, 10:49 AM
Can someone confirm that Lanis quests only reward stamps (no recipes, no gems)?? I'm considering starting to ignore the quests since I don't have any bronze stamps or duck eggs and my daily quest only awards golden stamps (funny right? when not in cruises its all about the bronze stamps). AND I still have 5 days of cruise I'm starting to get frustrated :(

No gem rewards. There are a bunch of new recipes to be unlocked and you need recipe cards for those and the only way to get these is using the stamps in the Farm Fresh Stand and these recipes all require the specialty goods you get from those stamps as well.
These recipes aren't timed though so even if you don't finish the quest you can save cards and unlock them later. The extra stamps you're getting by finishing them will help for with saving up the recipe cards you need. Bottom line you won't miss out on anything you can't get later by not finishing this quest.

anicak84
08-27-16, 12:59 PM
No gem rewards. There are a bunch of new recipes to be unlocked and you need recipe cards for those and the only way to get these is using the stamps in the Farm Fresh Stand and these recipes all require the specialty goods you get from those stamps as well.
These recipes aren't timed though so even if you don't finish the quest you can save cards and unlock them later. The extra stamps you're getting by finishing them will help for with saving up the recipe cards you need. Bottom line you won't miss out on anything you can't get later by not finishing this quest.

I see.. Ty for the info. Have I mentioned that I desperately HATE this stamps thing? Stamps are just too hard to get and for very little rewards :P I believe I'll end up ignoring it forever.. thanks again :)

lpey87
08-27-16, 01:30 PM
OK Thanks.
After 50+ recipes only one stamp dropped. Bad luck
or what ?

08-27-16, 01:31 PM
I see.. Ty for the info. Have I mentioned that I desperately HATE this stamps thing? Stamps are just too hard to get and for very little rewards :P I believe I'll end up ignoring it forever.. thanks again :)

I kinda like the stamp thing. I do see it as more of a long term goal but it allows me to play casually most of the time. It's a different pace then most of the quests which require being on the game a lot and can be stressful whether I make them in time or not.
Lani's recipes have pretty good coin value and lowish number of servings meaning they clear off the counters fast so I can cook other stuff. I'm not in a rush to unlock them all and just take it as it comes. I don't have all that many normal recipes left to unlock so it's nice to have a new batch of stuff to work towards.

ghjvcucjb
08-27-16, 03:35 PM
I kinda like the stamp thing. I do see it as more of a long term goal but it allows me to play casually most of the time. It's a different pace then most of the quests which require being on the game a lot and can be stressful whether I make them in time or not.
Lani's recipes have pretty good coin value and lowish number of servings meaning they clear off the counters fast so I can cook other stuff. I'm not in a rush to unlock them all and just take it as it comes. I don't have all that many normal recipes left to unlock so it's nice to have a new batch of stuff to work towards.

ITA! I like the stamps. Especially now that they've released more recipes.

smtexas
08-27-16, 03:40 PM
There are 8 new recipes right? Or did I miss one? I agree I like the stamps but only bec I play on iOS so I make progress, slowly but surely.

ostraoz
08-27-16, 04:34 PM
please pictures or ernings of those 8-9 recepies :) :)

08-27-16, 07:06 PM
There are 8 new recipes right? Or did I miss one? I agree I like the stamps but only bec I play on iOS so I make progress, slowly but surely.

Yes I play on iOS too and the daily quests sure help.

I believe there's 9 new recipes unless I'm counting one from the previous batch
1. Cherry Herb Sausage
2. Chiffon Sprinkle Cake
3. Rosemary Russet Potatoes
4. Spicy Moroccan Hummus
5. Persimmon Glaze pe Ham
6. Festive Fruit Brioche
7. Smoked Papaya Salad
8. Lavender Rose Cider
9. Dark Chocolate Mocha

As for the earnings I have no idea yet as I only learned one of these so far which is the Mocha.
And still have one recipe left to learn from the previous batch.

ostraoz
08-28-16, 10:27 AM
Now I have a picture but don't how to post :) I learnt Chiffon sprinkle cake, it is 4000, 50 coins 1 serving, I think all new recepies with egg are 1500, with t. sugar are 4000, only I don't know with butter, is spicy morrocan hummus , persimmon glazed ham -10 000 or more.

my2place
08-28-16, 02:52 PM

Yes, I agree completely!

smtexas
08-28-16, 04:40 PM
Yes I play on iOS too and the daily quests sure help.

I believe there's 9 new recipes unless I'm counting one from the previous batch
1. Cherry Herb Sausage
2. Chiffon Sprinkle Cake
3. Rosemary Russet Potatoes
4. Spicy Moroccan Hummus
5. Persimmon Glaze pe Ham
6. Festive Fruit Brioche
7. Smoked Papaya Salad
8. Lavender Rose Cider
9. Dark Chocolate Mocha

As for the earnings I have no idea yet as I only learned one of these so far which is the Mocha.
And still have one recipe left to learn from the previous batch.

Thank you! I don't have the cider maker yet so that's why I only see 8.

smtexas
08-28-16, 04:44 PM
Now I have a picture but don't how to post :) I learnt Chiffon sprinkle cake, it is 4000, 50 coins 1 serving, I think all new recepies with egg are 1500, with t. sugar are 4000, only I don't know with butter, is spicy morrocan hummus , persimmon glazed ham -10 000 or more.
Thank you! I haven't "learned" anymore of the new ones. I'm cooking all my stamps first to see how many cards I end up with. You can attach a photo by clicking that box with a tree in the header. (Four to the right of the smiley)

hungryres
08-28-16, 07:29 PM
OK Thanks.
After 50+ recipes only one stamp dropped. Bad luck
or what ?

then how about seeing stamp drop as i was collecting dishes returning to the game. only to see the game refresh (loading/ screen frozen ) after a really short while, and only to find dishes back on stoves...
collecting dish at second time around did not show any stamp drop at all.
i have experienced this 2-3 times already, and one or two times of it, they were silver stamp!

littledarc3
08-28-16, 11:23 PM
Thank you! I haven't "learned" anymore of the new ones. I'm cooking all my stamps first to see how many cards I end up with. You can attach a photo by clicking that box with a tree in the header. (Four to the right of the smiley)

Both are proper, depending where you are from. Learnt is British while learned is American. English...pfft!

Anyone else noticing an increase in recipie card drops? And 1 stamp in 50 cooks sounds about right to me.

littledarc3
08-28-16, 11:25 PM
then how about seeing stamp drop as i was collecting dishes returning to the game. only to see the game refresh (loading/ screen frozen ) after a really short while, and only to find dishes back on stoves...
collecting dish at second time around did not show any stamp drop at all.
i have experienced this 2-3 times already, and one or two times of it, they were silver stamp!

Force close your game when you are done playing. If you come back while he game was running in the background, then you will have to resync the game and can lose progress. Just play it safe and always force close the game when you are done. We should really make a post about that issue, but it's not really a bug -- more of user error/neglect.

ostraoz
08-29-16, 05:21 AM

I'm sorry for my mistakes in writing, English is my third language, mix of school (British ) and watching movies (american) . I would use google translator but through this years of playing I ''learnt'' that even natives very often don't write correctly . Thank you for the advice for the picture ,but I see that people are not so interested in recipies , (I still am, with those new with butter, so I'm saving my butter and golden stamps , to see is it worth 300 cards , or to cook old) but I cooked almost all other recipies and I'm satisfied , made lot of coins very fast , like that stamp thing

anicak84
08-29-16, 07:00 AM
Force close your game when you are done playing. If you come back while he game was running in the background, then you will have to resync the game and can lose progress. Just play it safe and always force close the game when you are done. We should really make a post about that issue, but it's not really a bug -- more of user error/neglect.

My game does this freeze/refresh thing EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Regular close, backgroud glose, force close, good connection, bad connection, just restarted my device, just unninstalled and reinstalled the game, does not matter every single time I enter the game, sometimes once, sometimes up to three times. And if I forget to wait for it to do his this thing and click construction worker, I'll get a hammer just to see it vanish and give me another useless wood plank I'll never need bc I have like 50 and really need that hammer. This is happening to the point I'm considering leaving the game for good.

Also, I don't think it is a user issue, it's been point for lots of players, I've seen a few topics about it, no real sollution.

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 07:07 AM
My game does this freeze/refresh thing EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Regular close, backgroud glose, force close, good connection, bad connection, just restarted my device, just unninstalled and reinstalled the game, does not matter every single time I enter the game, sometimes once, sometimes up to three times. And if I forget to wait for it to do his this thing and click construction worker, I'll get a hammer just to see it vanish and give me another useless wood plank I'll never need bc I have like 50 and really need that hammer. This is happening to the point I'm considering leaving the game for good.

Also, I don't think it is a user issue, it's been point for lots of players, I've seen a few topics about it, no real sollution.

Try the suggestions in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68409-Restaurant-2-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=897818&viewfull=1#post897818.

If they didn't work, I suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. The solution varies for individuals since it may be due to several factors like connectivity, device performance, device maintenance, etc. So there is not one single solution for everyone. However, we posted suggestions that users can try. Hope you'll be able to play normally soon. :)

ostraoz
08-29-16, 07:59 AM

littledarc3
08-29-16, 03:54 PM
We should get someone to compile all the new recipes from the farm stand. I'd do it but I can't figure out how to do more than one picture. Anyone want to? I think it would be super helpful. If you do can you link from here to it? Thanks!

ostraoz
08-30-16, 03:24 AM
I know you didn't . in fact you helped me. Now I know how to post the picture:) I "learned" One more thing why I like this games. Practise language:) Now I will ask all people who read this , one more time :
New recipes with European butter : glazed ham , that morrocan humus , brioche ..I forgot the whole name .PLEEEAAASE write me or post picture , are this recepies earns 10000 coins or more. Because if it is only 10000 I will spend all my butter on rustic loaf (20000) or learn other old recepies with butter, I saw that some of them earns even 50 000 coins. I even asked neighbors , in fb groups, everybody are silent , like this is some big secret .Thank you

littledarc3
08-30-16, 05:47 AM
I don't think it's a secret. I think most people just don't have the recipie cards to unlock it and find out the coin value. :(

smtexas
08-30-16, 09:45 AM
I know you didn't . in fact you helped me. Now I know how to post the picture:) I "learned" One more thing why I like this games. Practise language:) Now I will ask all people who read this , one more time :
New recipes with European butter : glazed ham , that morrocan humus , brioche ..I forgot the whole name .PLEEEAAASE write me or post picture , are this recepies earns 10000 coins or more. Because if it is only 10000 I will spend all my butter on rustic loaf (20000) or learn other old recepies with butter, I saw that some of them earns even 50 000 coins. I even asked neighbors , in fb groups, everybody are silent , like this is some big secret .Thank you

smtexas
08-30-16, 12:13 PM
We should get someone to compile all the new recipes from the farm stand. I'd do it but I can't figure out how to do more than one picture. Anyone want to? I think it would be super helpful. If you do can you link from here to it? Thanks!

I would help but I've only unlocked two of the new recipes. I'm having a shortage of recipe cards!!!

LittleLemonForest
08-30-16, 12:34 PM
highest butter recipe I've found is Pain au Chocolate- 2nd is salted caramel ice cream

LittleLemonForest
08-30-16, 12:44 PM
highest egg and sugar stamp recipes I've found are toasted sugar latte + grilled gold..does anyone know any higher???

ostraoz
08-31-16, 03:37 AM
Thank you for pictures. I think I will learn salted ice cream and that toasted latte and that's all , I stopped to get stamps , didn't get any , so until next task that's all. Other recepies will wait.

lorettasapron
08-31-16, 11:15 AM
Here's the Lavender Rose Cider on the Wooden Ageing Barrel. It's 50 coins per plate.

https://s9.postimg.org/dpxlvxryn/IMG_2156.png

neeneej1973
08-31-16, 02:14 PM
used all my stamp to order items to cook, and now I am not getting anymore for cooking dishes or any other quests I complete.....What if you have stamps but not enough recipe cards points to cook an item?

smtexas
08-31-16, 03:16 PM
Here's the Lavender Rose Cider on the Wooden Ageing Barrel. It's 50 coins per plate.

https://s9.postimg.org/dpxlvxryn/IMG_2156.png

nice!!! Thank you. I am less than 1000 xp away from opening the barrel and press. Excited!!

smtexas
08-31-16, 03:17 PM
used all my stamp to order items to cook, and now I am not getting anymore for cooking dishes or any other quests I complete.....What if you have stamps but not enough recipe cards points to cook an item?

Keep cooking the stamps, that's where you get recipe cards.

ostraoz
09-01-16, 07:14 AM
Wooden Ageing barrel .. I didn't see that, don't have , ,I'm 51st level, is that some thing you get when you have some special device. I even didn't see it among locked things .. I would like to have that :)

lorettasapron
09-01-16, 12:26 PM
Wooden Ageing barrel .. I didn't see that, don't have , ,I'm 51st level, is that some thing you get when you have some special device. I even didn't see it among locked things .. I would like to have that :)

You need to be at level 56 to unlock the Wooden Ageing Barrel, as well as the Grape Press which makes ingredients required for the recipes on the barrel.

lorettasapron
09-01-16, 12:31 PM
Here's the Smoked Papaya Salad on the Salad Bar. This one's 10 coins per plate.

https://s9.postimg.org/lafv8vx0v/IMG_2159.png

ghjvcucjb
09-01-16, 02:53 PM
Aunty Lani, why so much cream and sugar sis? I stay worried about diabetes!

ghjvcucjb
09-01-16, 02:56 PM
This has probably already been posted but FYI one of my customers just dropped a bronze stamp as a tip! Super cool!

09-01-16, 03:04 PM
Ooo new Lani quests just showed up.
I haven't started the express order yet. Reward Gold Stamp

Lani's Tasting Menu
- Serve Dark Choc Mocha 4
- Serve Potato Soup 16
- Cook on commercial range 28
Reward: 2 Silver Stamps

A special Menu for Lani
- Serve Fantasy Float 3
- Serve Stuffed Mushrooms 8
- Cook on chateau stove 13
Reward: 3 Silver Stamps

Lani also visits the restaurant and might drop stamps

MauiLady7
09-01-16, 03:20 PM
Has anyone made the dark mocha yet?

I've made the fantasy float on the chateau stove. You need 75 recipe cards, 1 sugar, 1 cream, and 1 turbo sugar. Cooks for 4 hours and serves 100 at 100 coins per serving. All sugar recipes are 100 coins. I'm so glad that I didn't use all of my stamps from last weeks Lani event. I had a feeling that we would have a mini event because we still had one week left.

I also got a bronze stamp tip from a customer. That was right after I clicked on Lani' s gold event to see what it said. I haven't clicked on the get started yet for the gold stamp. I wonder if it's got repeat orders like the last gold one with the lucky pie?? Hmmmm.

Good luck everyone.

LittleLemonForest
09-01-16, 03:33 PM
lani visited my restaurant but didn't drop a stamp :(

SunUpSunDown
09-01-16, 03:41 PM
Lani's Express Order: 2 Dark Chocolate Mocha
2 Celebration Cupcakes
5 Cheesecake

MauiLady7
09-01-16, 04:04 PM
Lani's Express Order: 2 Dark Chocolate Mocha
2 Celebration Cupcakes
5 Cheesecake

Thanks SunUpSunDown! Just like I thought. If you plan carefully you will only need to cook a total of 4 Dark Mochas, and the 5 cheesecake will count as cooking on the commercial range. Seems to be a shortage of cream though.

littledarc3
09-01-16, 08:13 PM
Lani dropped a bronze stamp for me. Waiting to see how long of a wait between visits. If anyone else knows how long between visits for her please post.

lnztrekfan
09-01-16, 10:35 PM
I think its 4 hrs between visits. I checked at 3 and she didn't come back but she came back at the four hour mark.
Snapped a pic. Both drops for me bronze. She's a little cutie! :)

littledarc3
09-02-16, 12:27 AM
Same. 4 hours.

littledarc3
09-02-16, 12:42 AM
Can we get confirmation on if Lani is staying permanently or if this is only quest related? This is what I'm referring to:

Chaotarch
09-02-16, 01:13 AM
Has anyone made the dark mocha yet?

I've made the fantasy float on the chateau stove. You need 75 recipe cards, 1 sugar, 1 cream, and 1 turbo sugar. Cooks for 4 hours and serves 100 at 100 coins per serving. All sugar recipes are 100 coins. I'm so glad that I didn't use all of my stamps from last weeks Lani event. I had a feeling that we would have a mini event because we still had one week left.

I also got a bronze stamp tip from a customer. That was right after I clicked on Lani' s gold event to see what it said. I haven't clicked on the get started yet for the gold stamp. I wonder if it's got repeat orders like the last gold one with the lucky pie?? Hmmmm.

Good luck everyone.

look here ( only 3 Recipes from Diner Oven missing...):rolleyes:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide

ostraoz
09-02-16, 01:14 AM
I almost finished that express task for golden stamp. But I don't get bronze stamps from guests. In fact, they come , and when I tap them they drop another things. Last was in my R. And dropped one quickservise glove.
And also, I'm not sure that I will finish that task with stuffed mushrooms . I get 4 mushrooms every 22 hours and for 1 dish I need 3 and have to make 7 more. And if I late I will pick mushrooms late. Only not to sleep and live, and wait for mushrooms :D :D and also I think to upgrade my veggie store to 5 level . Then I will finish task :)

littledarc3
09-02-16, 01:19 AM
I almost finished that express task for golden stamp. But I don't get bronze stamps from guests. In fact, they come , and when I tap them they drop another things. Last was in my R. And dropped one quickservise glove.
And also, I'm not sure that I will finish that task with stuffed mushrooms . I get 4 mushrooms every 22 hours and for 1 dish I need 3 and have to make 7 more. And if I late I will pick mushrooms late. Only not to sleep and live, and wait for mushrooms :D :D and also I think to upgrade my veggie store to 5 level . Then I will finish task :)

Make sure you upgrade directly after collecting. Then you can collect again (so if you had 3, collect them and then upgrade and you can get 4, totaling 7!)

I finished this quest earlier. I think potatoes are more annoying to me. Or the cream....since everything she wants needs it. Sigh.

Also, you'll get a bronze, silver, or gold stamp ONLY from Lani. Not all customers. Each "special" customer only drops their specfic item(s) and Lani is on a 4 hour rotation. Look for customers with different colored hair, or hats, or head related items.

09-02-16, 04:04 AM
Make sure you upgrade directly after collecting. Then you can collect again (so if you had 3, collect them and then upgrade and you can get 4, totaling 7!)

I finished this quest earlier. I think potatoes are more annoying to me. Or the cream....since everything she wants needs it. Sigh.

Also, you'll get a bronze, silver, or gold stamp ONLY from Lani. Not all customers. Each "special" customer only drops their specfic item(s) and Lani is on a 4 hour rotation. Look for customers with different colored hair, or hats, or head related items.

To add to that. Lani doesn't always drop stamps on her visit. She's visited my restaurant 3 times so far and only on 1 occasion I received a bronze stamp. The other 2 times I received coins and quick services.

SunUpSunDown
09-02-16, 10:54 AM
Use the Market to buy mushrooms, potatoes, and cream. It refreshes every 10 minutes.

LittleLemonForest
09-02-16, 11:04 AM
Can we get confirmation on if Lani is staying permanently or if this is only quest related? This is what I'm referring to:

i hope she stays, i love her

littledarc3
09-02-16, 12:15 PM
I think she MIGHT stay. I'm still getting random stamps from cooking, but that could just be for this limited time quest line.

Oh man. Lani hasn't given me quick serves yet. Either coins or stamps for me. That's cool though because now Lani and Hula girl will give out quick serves!

littledarc3
09-02-16, 12:16 PM
Use the Market to buy mushrooms, potatoes, and cream. It refreshes every 10 minutes.

They cost a lot. Be warned. I preferred the price point when he game first came out, which is why I haven't upgraded the market myself. I'll check there sometimes but it just costs too much for me.

privet111
09-02-16, 12:31 PM
To add to that. Lani doesn't always drop stamps on her visit. She's visited my restaurant 3 times so far and only on 1 occasion I received a bronze stamp. The other 2 times I received coins and quick services.

Same thing here

09-02-16, 04:27 PM
I think she MIGHT stay. I'm still getting random stamps from cooking, but that could just be for this limited time quest line.

Oh man. Lani hasn't given me quick serves yet. Either coins or stamps for me. That's cool though because now Lani and Hula girl will give out quick serves!

I hope she stays too! The extra occasional stamp does help with gathering the recipe cards with all the new recipes added recently it's quite the save to get them all unlocked. Not that I'm complaining I like these recipes and goals to work on unlocking them.

Quick services are always welcome too. I'm stingier spending quick services then gems because those quick services can really help you out of jam with some of the high pressure events.

ostraoz
09-02-16, 04:27 PM
I never received stamp from Lani. Only glove or coins.
Also , I upgraded my veggie to 5 level, now I think I will finish task. I would buy in market and I will but it's not enough . Sometimes when I finished the tasks I waited for veggie very long.And you just buy 1 , or 2 if you are very lucky. It is expensive but it worth. I always buy celery , lobsters and mushrooms in market , even when I don't need them .
And about stamps I'm very sorry but I don't get any. I'm cooking right now my last stamp.

09-02-16, 04:35 PM
I never received stamp from Lani. Only glove or coins.
Also , I upgraded my veggie to 5 level, now I think I will finish task. I would buy in market and I will but it's not enough . Sometimes when I finished the tasks I waited for veggie very long.And you just buy 1 , or 2 if you are very lucky. It is expensive but it worth. I always buy celery , lobsters and mushrooms in market , even when I don't need them .
And about stamps I'm very sorry but I don't get any. I'm cooking right now my last stamp.

I also buy stuff regularly in the street market. It can help out a lot during these events. I have about 6 mil coins so I'm not too fussed with that currently, I can't get parts quick enough to upgrade things and expand the restaurant anyway.

I upgraded my veg stand to 6 this event so I will probably finish both of the goal lines tomorrow evening. I need to collect mushrooms only once more and potatoes twice.

There's also a special offer currently running to buy additional mushrooms and a few stamps I think.

Rynetory2
09-02-16, 08:26 PM

Checking on this.

ostraoz
09-03-16, 05:17 AM
But I NEVER got stamps from Lani or custumer . I like those stamps recepies, but now I don't dare to cook, have 6 blue eggs and now I even got those recepie cards, enough , wanted to learn that toasted sugar latte ..but I can't . Don't know what will be next task. And I like this game. The most interesting TL game, OK I would change design and decorations ..but anyway it's great

09-03-16, 05:53 AM
But I NEVER got stamps from Lani or custumer . I like those stamps recepies, but now I don't dare to cook, have 6 blue eggs and now I even got those recepie cards, enough , wanted to learn that toasted sugar latte ..but I can't . Don't know what will be next task. And I like this game. The most interesting TL game, OK I would change design and decorations ..but anyway it's great

Other customers do not drop stamps, only Lani does and she doesn't always drop them sometimes it's coins or quick services. Maybe you've been a bit unlucky so far.
Another new way to get a stamp during the event is to cook anything so keep cooking. You need to cook quite a lot to get a stamp this way.

anicak84
09-03-16, 12:10 PM
I *hope* she stays forever, I've recently changed from iOS to Android and lost the daily quest for stamps, now this Lani thing might jut become a good add to the game if she stays and dishes won't be impossible to cook.

ostraoz
09-04-16, 12:20 AM

yugaxi
09-04-16, 01:53 AM
Is anyone missing stamps? There have been a couple of times now that I'm not getting a stamp when Lanier visits despite a stamp bubble appearing above her head. I get money but no stamp.

09-04-16, 02:50 AM
Is anyone missing stamps? There have been a couple of times now that I'm not getting a stamp when Lanier visits despite a stamp bubble appearing above her head. I get money but no stamp.
There's a chance Lani will drop a stamp when she visits the restaurant. Sometimes she only drops coins or quick services so she doesn't give a stamp every single time she visits.

kgp70282
09-04-16, 06:28 AM
How often does she come to re return to? is she for good or only for the duration of the event?

gemmystu
09-05-16, 11:54 AM
The drop's rate of stamp from cooking is quite good, I got a lot of bronze & silver & gold stamps sometimes. I've finished all daily quests that give stamps and 5 of 6 Lani event quests (it was a pain that my veggie can buy only 3 mushroom at 1 time), since each time i trade stamp for sugar or egg, it usually drop x2 or x3, then now I have more than needed :D But Lani always drop 250 gold and hand, only 1 time she drop bronze stamp to me, they should increase the chance.

littledarc3
09-05-16, 12:29 PM
How often does she come to re return to? is she for good or only for the duration of the event?

Her timer is 4 hours. We don't know if she is staying though.

Jennerwein1
09-05-16, 01:29 PM
Checking on this.
Thanks or checking. I have my last stuffed mushroom dish ready to finish the last quest. I am holding off serving it, in case I loose Lani when I have finished all quests.

ostraoz
09-05-16, 02:59 PM
I finished all tasks few days ago. And cooked all stamps. Got stamps from Lani twice and from cooking. Lani still visit and sometimes drops glove or coins or stamp. But I don't get stamps from cooking any more. And I cooked a lot :) Are you still getting stamps from cooking? I just started cooking salted ice cream and it's great

LittleLemonForest
09-06-16, 06:46 AM
I finished all tasks few days ago. And cooked all stamps. Got stamps from Lani twice and from cooking. Lani still visit and sometimes drops glove or coins or stamp. But I don't get stamps from cooking any more. And I cooked a lot :) Are you still getting stamps from cooking? I just started cooking salted ice cream and it's great
just got a gold stamp from cooking, finished lanis quests a couple days ago

ostraoz
09-06-16, 07:39 AM
I have to admitt , meanville I got golden stamps from cooking , I think that happened , 5 minutes after I wrote that message above and from Lani bronze , she comes every 4 hours ( or more) , first she drops coins, then second time glove and third time ... I hope it will continue this stuff with stamps I enjoy