PDA

View Full Version : Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Sandybellee
08-25-16, 11:42 AM
Looks like we are starting a new leaderboard event tomorrow.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33083&d=1472150561 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33083&d=1472150561)

supermaay
08-25-16, 12:36 PM
The leopard/jaguar/panther like animal looks great but not so much for the mouse. Again, we will see some players spend big to win the prizes.

supermaay
08-25-16, 12:39 PM
Since this event features the theme of Magma, Fire may be one of the elements for all the animals.

Clark_Wayne
08-25-16, 12:45 PM
good luck to those who are doing it

CuteTali
08-25-16, 01:38 PM
ugh...not appealing at all.

ABABAU
08-25-16, 02:04 PM
Since this event features the theme of Magma, Fire may be one of the elements for all the animals.

I think rock, fire and even dark might b ed the elements.

supermaay
08-25-16, 02:10 PM
I think rock, fire and even dark might b ed the elements.

That's true. We will find out soon.

Drachenia
08-25-16, 02:25 PM
At the last leaderboard I was so long and 1st place in the last 30 minutes I was towed to 3rd place , I was very sad . I hope that this time I had more luck have, good luck to all . It is a beautiful animal

supermaay
08-25-16, 03:04 PM
At the last leaderboard I was so long and 1st place in the last 30 minutes I was towed to 3rd place , I was very sad . I hope that this time I had more luck have, good luck to all . It is a beautiful animal

Pure luck probably won't help too much. You need to spend gems to boost your score. Luck only helps if you're assigned to a group where the players are stingy.

ABABAU
08-25-16, 03:04 PM

Same here

greeneyedalexa
08-25-16, 03:05 PM
I will not spend one apple on this one, the storybook will be probably after that again... I will not spend again every waking hour to plant apples like crazy lol
Like the magmapard or jagumag or volCATo. I'm curious how they called him :D It starts at 9:30 pm here, long wait for me, the whole day...

ABABAU
08-25-16, 03:07 PM
I really can't wait!😑😕

ABABAU
08-25-16, 03:12 PM
Like the summer event will there be a seperate app for this?

Clark_Wayne
08-25-16, 03:57 PM

Same here

that's why i don't like leaderboard : so many people disappointed because only the 2 first got the animal

Drachenia
08-25-16, 04:10 PM
that's why i don't like leaderboard : so many people disappointed because only the 2 first got the animal

Yes agree with you, especially if one is a long time for the 1st place is and referenced in the last 30 minutes of the leaderboard on the 3rd place becomes.

saucysammis
08-25-16, 04:38 PM
I guess this is it then. World Events that everyone playing regularly had a chance at have been replaced by these competitions winnable by a few based who has the most money.

At level 100 the stakes are too high for me, but we'll see, maybe the collateral prizes will be something I don't have yet. Even though I already had all but the monkey in the last leaderboard I collected them all. They'll stay in storage unless brought out to fill a goal.

Alideh
08-25-16, 08:17 PM
Hmm... I think I'll sit this one down unless there are some animals I want in the milestones then I might as well try to get them. I really need to save up and also stock up on apples for the next story book, I regret not having enough apples for this last one :/
Good luck to all who compete for 1st place.

If we have another one soon I hope I saved up enough by then.

ABABAU
08-25-16, 11:13 PM
Hmm... I think I'll sit this one down unless there are some animals I want in the milestones then I might as well try to get them. I really need to save up and also stock up on apples for the next story book, I regret not having enough apples for this last one :/
Good luck to all who compete for 1st place.

If we have another one soon I hope I saved up enough by then.

That happened with me and I just gave up.

JanineQuinty
08-26-16, 01:44 AM
I went from 6 to 8 in the last Hour, was not happy with that. How did you get so mant points btw? Did you spend money on iT?

I went from 6 to 8 in the last Hour, was not happy with that. How did you get so mant points btw? Did you spend money on iT?

My question was for Drachenia

JanineQuinty
08-26-16, 01:46 AM
Like the summer event will there be a seperate app for this?

I played Every ffs game in the same app, just update your game When it's possible

M99UNA
08-26-16, 02:25 AM
Looks like we are starting a new leaderboard event tomorrow.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33083&d=1472150561 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33083&d=1472150561)

When does it start?

Sandybellee
08-26-16, 02:48 AM
When does it start?

At the regular update time today. It's 11:30 am California time.

Alideh
08-26-16, 08:40 AM
Patiently waiting for the games to start... Super curious as to what Milestone animals are going to be given out as prizes.

Silverrain1
08-26-16, 10:35 AM
I'm the same! Really hoping for some animals I don't have. I only needed one plus the new one last time. I'm missing some animals that I wld b really excited to see again

insomniadreams88
08-26-16, 11:42 AM
Did the math - need 682 points a day to get the final milestone prize.

greeneyedalexa
08-26-16, 11:47 AM
Well, I guess I'm not competing in this one, because there's 15 minutes into the event, and the first place is already with 623 (and almost all her habitats are premium) and the second one is with boost and 350. (Whoops, 453 already)

Destiel0918
08-26-16, 12:09 PM
Well...seems I will never make it - it started like 10 minutes ago - and at least 3 peaople are over 4000 already...

abbyvaleriayana
08-26-16, 12:17 PM

I ended up being in second place I hope I have this chance again because I don't have any magma animals. 😩

Drachenia
08-26-16, 12:32 PM
So I'm done , with leaderboard . No I do not , that's no longer fun . It 's just a question who is the most money into the game . Sorry TL but that goes too far

greeneyedalexa
08-26-16, 12:40 PM
In the last one there was much less of those kind of players...

Natasha_07
08-26-16, 12:43 PM
So I'm done , with leaderboard . No I do not , that's no longer fun . It 's just a question who is the most money into the game . Sorry TL but that goes too far

Your group is crazy about the lava, LOL! I can see 50k nearing the end of the event or perhaps even more.

greeneyedalexa
08-26-16, 12:51 PM
This is a conspiracy lol :D They put me with the paid players this time, cause I won the last one (with normal score, like 4200 at the end)

tahitii
08-26-16, 12:53 PM

Oh Drachenia we are in the same group, the first place has now 8164 points.. 😔 Im just at 302... I only hope to get runes from the spin

Elspethwood
08-26-16, 12:56 PM
It's impressive how some people can waste so much money. Leaderboard? I agree with Drachenia. There's no fun. This is the first game with a leaderboard for me, and honestly I don't like it at all. Is there any chance to see again a world event? Or is it a closed chapter?

haku8cafe
08-26-16, 01:01 PM
I was about to mention about fairness but seeing your leader who is pay to win lol

I am in a group with "free to play" but only 3 lvl 20+ I am lvl 27 vs mid 30+ n my highest is lvl48 n lvl45 well I Guess lucky them because they are both leading with 100+

Well Guess no point trying because I cannot even afford planting $75k or $25k food atm, well good luck everyone

supermaay
08-26-16, 01:14 PM
The leader in my group has 3,942 points now. I believe he/she's used a couple of boosts already and currently is on the third boost. I don't understand why they're so aggressive this early in the event. By the way, I have only 24 points now from one 6-hour hatching (You know what it is - a Turtisle). My first spin is disappointing - tiles.

ninasidstorm8
08-26-16, 01:22 PM
There are a few n my group going for it as well:
1) 8,190
2) 5,428
3) 1,750

I'll take my time to reach the last milestone and not worry about the place I am in. Last time I finished 3rd. I did notice that the points for all milestones after the first one have been increased with the final milestone prize at 500 point more. I guess we have an extra day this time as well as getting points for mining, so it shouldn't be any worse.

hazelnutfarms
08-26-16, 01:40 PM
I'm just so happy that there aren't any tidal tiles in this event

31aug2002
08-26-16, 01:53 PM
Okay I am done with these leaderboards. I have the Moleten... Will try to earn the Craguar and the skeleton dragon. Not too big a fan of the magma mouse.
There is no way I am going to be a leader as the top person in my group is already ove 4000 pts.
So best of luck to all who trying for the top prize.

Clark_Wayne
08-26-16, 01:57 PM
Oh Drachenia we are in the same group, the first place has now 8164 points.. 😔 Im just at 302... I only hope to get runes from the spin

There are a few n my group going for it as well:
1) 8,190
2) 5,428
3) 1,750

I'll take my time to reach the last milestone and not worry about the place I am in. Last time I finished 3rd. I did notice that the points for all milestones after the first one have been increased with the final milestone prize at 500 point more. I guess we so have an extra day this time as well as getting points for mining, so it shouldn't be any worse.

it is like for Dargon Story : people gone crazy just for 1 dragon. now i see it is same here :(

hazelnutfarms
08-26-16, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know what the elements are for the lava leopard? I'm trying to see if it is at all worth it to even try

Buttercup0001
08-26-16, 01:58 PM
Not really impressed with these leaderboard events. I know this is the second one that we are participating in but I don't see any gains for me what so ever. The only prize animal I don't have is the skeletal Dragon and the major 1st/2nd prize. Last time I had a plentiful supply of food that went down rapidly, evolving animals just for the sake of climbing up the leaderboard ladder. So as I did last leaderboard event, I'm playing my regular game and I still reach the final prize being that monkey, which will be kept in storage with the other 50plus animals. IMO I'd rather the trio events or world events where almost all players get an animal or 2. Good luck to all.

Clark_Wayne
08-26-16, 02:01 PM
i got all the milestones prizes except the last who is new, so i'm taking my time ;)
hmm the last is at same milestones than last time ?

Sandybellee
08-26-16, 02:19 PM
Just logged in. I don't have a Skeletal Dragon so I guess I'll be going for that and the mouse. Got tiles from my first spin and my first milestone box. :p

supermaay
08-26-16, 02:21 PM
I'm just so happy that there aren't any tidal tiles in this event

There're no tidal tiles indeed but, unfortunately, a different tile is on the spin, which I luckily got from my first spin.

ed_darko
08-26-16, 02:33 PM
Way too soon for another leaderboard event.

As many are commenting, I'm just going to hang back on this. For the last one I spent over 400,000 apples, I got first place but it was tough. I just don't have many animals left that I want to evolve so...

Going to try for the magma mouse, that's it.

Silverrain1
08-26-16, 02:36 PM
My first two treasure boxes have been tiles. But my first spin was runes, yay! I have the moleton, I don't believe I have the craguar (I will need to check tho) super excited for the skeletol dragon! I quiet like the mouse but not to fussed about the main prize. I think I like the leader board events but then I try to not go crazy and just play the game as I usual would. I buy the odd boost to help me get the milestone prizes but not gonna go nuts. I always stock pile food then choose an animal
To feed up so I don't mind spending my food. I always wait till the last minute to start story books to so it doesn't really effect that to much. Good luck to all.
I just checked and j definitely don't have craguar, hope to get these animals.im currently second place as well

supermaay
08-26-16, 03:14 PM
My first two spins are tiles and Lava Tree, respectively. Many players (including myself) like to take the "wait-and-see" approach and try not to be too aggressive. It's hard to keep your stand though when you see yourself too far behind in the ranking.

supermaay
08-26-16, 03:35 PM
I like intimidating/ferocious animals (like dragons, huge birds) for battles and gracious animals (like horses). Thus, my first priority is to get Skeletal Dragon, not so much for Moleten and mouse. Unfortunately, I need to go through Moleten before the dragon.

LocalNews
08-26-16, 04:06 PM
i got all the milestones prizes except the last who is new, so i'm taking my time ;)
hmm the last is at same milestones than last time ?

Me too! I already have the first three animals already and not that excited for the mouse. I certainly won't be trying for first place so I will work at getting Virgo and a few other animals to higher levels during this time. I will spin the wheel but won't be spending gems at all.

ABABAU
08-26-16, 04:13 PM
Localnews and Clark Kent.
Me too! I already have the first three animals already and not that excited for the mouse. I certainly won't be trying for first place so I will work at getting Virgo and a few other animals to higher levels during this time. I will spin the wheel but won't be spending gems at all.

How did you get all the prizes so far?

I meant Clark Wayne. And again hoe did you do it?

Drachenia
08-26-16, 04:26 PM
it is like for Dargon Story : people gone crazy just for 1 dragon. now i see it is same here :(

Yes I agree with you, I do not understand that everyone is playing so unfair and accelerate as much as early as 1 day must

Drachenia
08-26-16, 04:31 PM

Yes we are same group and even neighbors . Good luck to you in the leaderboard

byteme77
08-26-16, 04:51 PM
33158allready WOW I'm so done with these events

ABABAU
08-26-16, 05:02 PM
33158allready WOW I'm so done with these events

I saw your picture. That's understandable. Some aren't. 8167 from Tahiti

oo56
08-26-16, 06:38 PM
No... Not again. I seriously was trying very hard the beginning of the first Leaderboard and then gave up. So my 3rd place position slipped to 13th place in the end.

Shatgun
08-26-16, 09:39 PM
How are these events even fair.... this game is so sellout, how can i compete with gem buyers... golden storybooks, these are atleast fun, or tournaments, but leaderboard event is just milking money from people... you are sooooo much limited, like i play everyday but for what... everything is so overpriced and for selling stuff/animals you get complete bull****, but hey.. who cares right? S8 is so greedy and the cherry on top are these ,,events for all,,

haku8cafe
08-26-16, 10:29 PM
I have a suggestion might make leaderboards more fun....

since this is the second leaderboard... after this second leader boards event storm8 should group up the highest score like player A score 1 million... player A from another leaderboard score close to million since they are all "pay to win" players group them up in the third leaderboard regardless of their lvl 17 - 100 since their final score qualify them... imagine a group of 20 of "pay to win players" I bet you it will be fair for all of them & the revenue for S8 will go up much higher in the third leaderboards lol

like wise if players who score only 100 in this leaderboard regardless of their lvl 17-100 group them up in 20 in "free to play" group so maybe whoever score just 200 in third leaderboards might get the prize to be fair & competitive...

if this can be made I be amaze that the 3rd leaderboards will be a group of the previous who score close to your score in second leaderboards... it be so much fun & competitive....

putting a player who can only score 1K total VS a player who can get 10K in previous leaderboard events is no fun or challenge for either the "free to play" or "pay to win" players

Ellen1950
08-26-16, 10:58 PM
TL, why am I losing leaderpoints? I went to to 250+ then this went down to 220+. My second set of breeding, hatching, evolving, spinning brought it up to 259 then when i next opened the game, it was down to 229! Whats happening? SOS, TL, pls...this demoralizes me. Ty

ABABAU
08-26-16, 11:04 PM
TL, why am I losing leaderpoints? I went to to 250+ then this went down to 220+. My second set of breeding, hatching, evolving, spinning brought it up to 259 then when i next opened the game, it was down to 229! Whats happening? SOS, TL, pls...this demoralizes me. Ty

I think it's the lose glitch. In story books, quests, world events and now leaderboard you can lose items and sometimes food or coins or gems. Maybe...

ABABAU
08-26-16, 11:06 PM
I'm ten points away from being in the lead.

JustKay
08-26-16, 11:14 PM
I have a suggestion might make leaderboards more fun....

since this is the second leaderboard... after this second leader boards event storm8 should group up the highest score like player A score 1 million... player A from another leaderboard score close to million since they are all "pay to win" players group them up in the third leaderboard regardless of their lvl 17 - 100 since their final score qualify them... imagine a group of 20 of "pay to win players" I bet you it will be fair for all of them & the revenue for S8 will go up much higher in the third leaderboards lol

like wise if players who score only 100 in this leaderboard regardless of their lvl 17-100 group them up in 20 in "free to play" group so maybe whoever score just 200 in third leaderboards might get the prize to be fair & competitive...

if this can be made I be amaze that the 3rd leaderboards will be a group of the previous who score close to your score in second leaderboards... it be so much fun & competitive....

putting a player who can only score 1K total VS a player who can get 10K in previous leaderboard events is no fun or challenge for either the "free to play" or "pay to win" players

lol, putting pay to win players together is no fun for play to win players >_< i think S8 would be insane to make these paying players unhappy by only allowing 2 out of every twenty of them keep a complete collection of animals. that said, from DS leaderboards, it looks like the game groups players based on how they did in the last leaderboard. Second leaderboard I was in with lots of trophy winners. I guess if you really want to have a decent leaderboard event every now and then, just do reallly bad in this one and you'll get a better chance next time.

haku8cafe
08-27-16, 01:02 AM
I am pretty lucky to be in this "free to play group" but it is only day 1 so we never know what is the outcome.... I scan through all 20 players, the highest is lvl 55 second is lvl 50, the lowest is me lvl27 the second lowest is lvl33... my leader is leading at 386 for a lvl 55 lol the rest are all pretty close at 300+

the only prize I like is skeleton dragon(thank god it is not the final milestone or the prize for being 1st & second), the gold trophy & the magma panther prize for being first & second I do not really bother....

If I manage to get Virgo than I will just spend my 150gems on speed breeding & evolving... hopefully it is enough pts 6500 for it... but if the last 24hrs I still cannot breed Aquatter than I have to use 150gems on getting Virgo & maybe we see at the final 2days of leaderboards what is my points & I have to get the offer $2.98 for the package Pigma 5K apples & 120 gems & hopefully I qualify for 6500 pts....

Silverrain1
08-27-16, 01:33 AM
When I went to bed I was second, when I woke up I was fifth. I don't mind to much, but I want that dragon!

Ellen1950
08-27-16, 01:51 AM
I think it's the lose glitch. In story books, quests, world events and now leaderboard you can lose items and sometimes food or coins or gems. Maybe...
Tnx. I experienced same glitch in previous leaderboard, only at the beginning like now. But afterwards everything went ok. I hope it will be so this time around.

missourijan
08-27-16, 04:20 AM
How do you get a volcano. I hit the first milestone, assumed it was it but not in storage. Knowing S8 you probably can only get one through purchase?

Silverrain1
08-27-16, 05:46 AM
How do you get a volcano. I hit the first milestone, assumed it was it but not in storage. Knowing S8 you probably can only get one through purchase?

Yes, 200 gems and it only works for this leader board

hazelnutfarms
08-27-16, 07:58 AM
lol, putting pay to win players together is no fun for play to win players >_< i think S8 would be insane to make these paying players unhappy by only allowing 2 out of every twenty of them keep a complete collection of animals. that said, from DS leaderboards, it looks like the game groups players based on how they did in the last leaderboard. Second leaderboard I was in with lots of trophy winners. I guess if you really want to have a decent leaderboard event every now and then, just do reallly bad in this one and you'll get a better chance next time.

You're probably right. I somehow managed to win the last leaderboard with something like 7,200 points, and now I'm in a group where the top 2 are constantly boosting, and the top is already over 3,000.

Nickelbackfan1
08-27-16, 08:08 AM
I'm new. How does a leader board challenge work?

greeneyedalexa
08-27-16, 08:17 AM
You have no chance, unless you pay money, so just play like always and spin the wheel every 3 hours, and hope for the runes :)

Sandybellee
08-27-16, 09:46 AM
I'm new. How does a leader board challenge work?

You collect points from hatching, breeding, evolving, feeding and mining. You get all the milestones you reach during the event and the 2 with the most points on your board at the end get the grand prize. You can see detailed information on the different tabs in the leaderboard window. Good luck!

Drachenia
08-27-16, 10:29 AM
Hello all together , I think it's not nice when you put up with the help of money on the 1st place . I ask everyone to think of it , there are players who do not can with money speed up. I'm ask for more fairnes in the leaderboard . thank you very much :mad:

byteme77
08-27-16, 10:37 AM
Wow they are high

byteme77
08-27-16, 10:40 AM
lol, putting pay to win players together is no fun for play to win players >_< i think S8 would be insane to make these paying players unhappy by only allowing 2 out of every twenty of them keep a complete collection of animals. that said, from DS leaderboards, it looks like the game groups players based on how they did in the last leaderboard. Second leaderboard I was in with lots of trophy winners. I guess if you really want to have a decent leaderboard event every now and then, just do reallly bad in this one and you'll get a better chance next time. explains high totals in 2 off my accs then I had a 1st and a 2nd finish and my 3rd acc did rubbish and seems I stand a slim chance on that one

Drachenia
08-27-16, 10:43 AM
Wow they are high

That's not me , I have 2272 points. That's why I asked for more fairnes.

ninasidstorm8
08-27-16, 12:07 PM
Hello all together , I think it's not nice when you put up with the help of money on the 1st place . I ask everyone to think of it , there are players who do not can with money speed up. I'm ask for more fairnes in the leaderboard . thank you very much :mad:

Looks like we are in the same group. I am playing my normal game and have 1,156 points which puts me on pace to get the final milestone which is my plan but it puts me in 13th place.

Klpeter7
08-27-16, 12:57 PM
So I just visited all of the people I am competing against, they are all level 100 (I am level 80) and each one of them clearly spends lots and lots of real life money on gem habitats and animals :( very disappointed and bummed that I don't stand a chance, team lava should make the odds more evened out, at least put me against players on the same level as me! The person in first got 8,000 points in the first hour! Deep pockets will help you win this tournament :(

Drachenia
08-27-16, 01:34 PM
Looks like we are in the same group. I am playing my normal game and have 1,156 points which puts me on pace to get the final milestone which is my plan but it puts me in 13th place.

Hello Ninasidstorm ! Yes , we are in the same group and neighbors , I have to not get any more hope on the leopard . I would just like to get the Realm Runes , but little hope to get them. I will also gather all the milestones , the mouse I love and hope they get . Good luck to you in the leaderboard

Sandybellee
08-27-16, 02:12 PM
I'm at 691 points. Haven't been speeding or feeding anything, just normal breeding and evolving. Not really too motivated, but I think I'll be able to get the last milestone without a problem.

CuteTali
08-27-16, 03:34 PM
I don't like the rat; the the jaguar reminds me of Planther, which I already have. Glad it's just a leader board event. I like a lot of the other animals we've been getting lately though, all the ponies and turtles!

debrasbistro
08-27-16, 03:39 PM
They keep recycling that molten.

Silverrain1
08-27-16, 03:44 PM
Haha, I noticed that to. I won it in the tournament a little while back and got it again today.

Clark_Wayne
08-27-16, 05:00 PM

I meant Clark Wayne. And again hoe did you do it?

sorry for late reply :
all your prizes will go to the storage, except food, coins and runes ;) (and of course leaderboard points)
you reach the milestones prizes by breeding , hatching, feeding and mining ;)

ABABAU
08-27-16, 05:02 PM
Tnx. I experienced same glitch in previous leaderboard, only at the beginning like now. But afterwards everything went ok. I hope it will be so this time around.

Your welcome Ellen.

Nickelbackfan1
08-27-16, 05:25 PM
Thanks. :)

ABABAU
08-27-16, 11:47 PM
sorry for late reply :
all your prizes will go to the storage, except food, coins and runes ;) (and of course leaderboard points)
you reach the milestones prizes by breeding , hatching, feeding and mining ;)

I know that part. I meant how did ypu do it so fast?

saucysammis
08-28-16, 12:01 AM
Anybody going for a second evolution flower?

Silverrain1
08-28-16, 01:12 AM

No! To many gems, although I would love one! I have asked previously if we could have a second one. Now we can but its way to dear! Are u?

Xylenia
08-28-16, 04:52 AM
I wonder if anyone else has seen this or maybe I'm misunderstanding how the points are calculated. But this morning I removed a Bave Eagle off the nest. I speed it up with 5 gems and only got 20 points. Does speeding animals off the nest forfeit the extra hatching points? Since it's a super rare I was expecting more.

tahitii
08-28-16, 05:41 AM

No, I think 500 gems is too much... for that amount I would rather have another Breeding Garden/Tree of Life 😍

Sandybellee
08-28-16, 05:44 AM
I wonder if anyone else has seen this or maybe I'm misunderstanding how the points are calculated. But this morning I removed a Bave Eagle off the nest. I speed it up with 5 gems and only got 20 points. Does speeding animals off the nest forfeit the extra hatching points? Since it's a super rare I was expecting more.
You get all the points but only see the notification for the bonus. :)

Sandybellee
08-28-16, 05:47 AM

Yes! Who would want another one? Or even a first one, lol! :D Doesn't really get you excited about the event seeing the silly thing as a prize. Hopefully the milestones are more exciting next time.

hazelnutfarms
08-28-16, 06:41 AM

OH my goodness, yes. I won it in a tournament, and hatched the little creature, and it is by far the ugliest thing in my game. I'm considering selling the one I have, and keeping the new moleten in perpetual storage

Sandybellee
08-28-16, 08:42 AM
OH my goodness, yes. I won it in a tournament, and hatched the little creature, and it is by far the ugliest thing in my game. I'm considering selling the one I have, and keeping the new moleten in perpetual storage

Ha ha! Yes, Moleten is storage material! :D

debrasbistro
08-28-16, 09:27 AM
Lol I won it in the tournament, then it was on a spin the wheel. Can't seem to give it away, poor thing :D

Destiel0918
08-28-16, 09:29 AM

Considered it- but decided against it - it would just take up more space 4x4, which could be used for habitat. Also - do you normally have enough food to evolve animals nonstop? - If not then it is way smarter to just wait and evolve them in one flower.

Alideh
08-28-16, 10:50 AM
I get sooo tempted to use up my apples to evolve some animals since I do want to win one of the top spots (BUT not the 1st & 2nd) to get those realm runes and apples but I know I shouldn't I finally saved up 72k apples for the next story book :/ So I am just sitting here regretting evolving all those animals after the 1st tourtment thinking there was not going to be another one until next year X| Eppp
This game has gotten so addicting XD

BY the way does anyone know if we will have another leaderboards tourtment this year some time after this one ends?

Sandybellee
08-28-16, 11:23 AM
We will probably have one about once a month or so.

ABABAU
08-28-16, 02:02 PM

I think you do lose points for speeding up.

ABABAU
08-28-16, 02:04 PM
When Ivwent to bed I was in 2nd place and now I'm in 7th. My leaders got 1177 and I've only got 899 points😨😤😱😟😭

Silverrain1
08-28-16, 02:08 PM
Got my skeletol dragon! Soooo excited, on the nest now and I will need to think of a great dragon name! I only got coins and tiles from mile stones this time. My second account got tunes - lucky thing! I'm about to go to bed and I'm currently second place, we shall see what tomorrow brings, especially while I'm aw work all day!

ABABAU
08-28-16, 02:49 PM
Got my skeletol dragon! Soooo excited, on the nest now and I will need to think of a great dragon name! I only got coins and tiles from mile stones this time. My second account got tunes - lucky thing! I'm about to go to bed and I'm currently second place, we shall see what tomorrow brings, especially while I'm aw work all day!

How did you get to 6500 so fast?

Silverrain1
08-28-16, 03:23 PM
How did you get to 6500 so fast?

I sold all my duplicate animals which gave me lots of space so I pulled out a load of animals that i wanted from storage. Iv had some sit in there for a long long time and when I had gaps I put something from storage on the nest, it pulled my score up pretty well, especially since a lot of them had about 20 or so hours breed time. Then I closed gaps with some gems, I went a little mad and over spent. not intentional, just wanting my animals! I do need to remember to tell my self right I want to be left with X amount of gems and then stop when i hit that.

Clark_Wayne
08-28-16, 06:22 PM
I know that part. I meant how did ypu do it so fast?

again late reply :)
i didn't do it fast : i have only 1401 leaderboard point :D
i think you misundertood me (or i misundertood you LOL)
when i said (post#43) i got all except the last milestones prize, i mean i won them in the past ;)

(molten and craguar were tourney prizes, Skeletal dragon was from the 1st world event)

greeneyedalexa
08-28-16, 11:01 PM
I went to see the first place on my leaderboard, and she's 56 level, and she EXPANDED EVERYWHERE! Literally. She had all of the blue, purple and green islands full with almost all premium habitats, and 22 expansions on the new big green island with the new pony. I mean, okay, it's all for money, but this is like thousands and thousands of dollars (if it's not a ***** code) and how is she still on 56 level, with so much expansions and animals?
And why would their algorithm for choosing the group choose me (I bought 120 gems once on discount, and one value pack, when it was like 95% discount for 2 dollars) and put me in a group with someone, who spends 500 dollars per day on this game?

ABABAU
08-28-16, 11:31 PM
again late reply :)
i didn't do it fast : i have only 1401 leaderboard point :D
i think you misundertood me (or i misundertood you LOL)
when i said (post#43) i got all except the last milestones prize, i mean i won them in the past ;)

(molten and craguar were tourney prizes, Skeletal dragon was from the 1st world event)

Oohh. I misunderstood you...

rado_nik
08-29-16, 12:53 AM
When Ivwent to bed I was in 2nd place and now I'm in 7th. My leaders got 1177 and I've only got 899 points😨😤😱😟😭

Your situation isn't so bad - look my:

haku8cafe
08-29-16, 01:11 AM
I went to see the first place on my leaderboard, and she's 56 level, and she EXPANDED EVERYWHERE! Literally. She had all of the blue, purple and green islands full with almost all premium habitats, and 22 expansions on the new big green island with the new pony. I mean, okay, it's all for money, but this is like thousands and thousands of dollars (if it's not a ***** code) and how is she still on 56 level, with so much expansions and animals?
And why would their algorithm for choosing the group choose me (I bought 120 gems once on discount, and one value pack, when it was like 95% discount for 2 dollars) and put me in a group with someone, who spends 500 dollars per day on this game?

I really guess this is luck instead of leaderboard points group up from previous leaderboard.... well I am lucky to be in "free to play" group :) although I am just 2500pts & level 28 I am leading the leaderboard with the lvl 55 & lvl 50 around 1300pts... I just throw 90+ gems in speed breeding & hatching ... they can get 1st place or whatever placing even if I am the last it does not matter because I just want 6500 points for my skeleton dragon be it whatever placing I am in even last

Clark_Wayne
08-29-16, 03:52 AM

this is really bad !
at least , you know you won't use any gems ;)

Feenfunke
08-29-16, 03:55 AM
I don't care a lot for this leaderboard events. It started with the leaderboard events in Dragon Story and now it is in Fantasy Forest. Even if i wanted to get all of the FFS animals when i started joined this game i changed my desire and now i only want the most beautiful animals (in my eyes). I only have premium habitats on my island and purchased all habitats from the storybooks since i am playing - but that's all. I don't want to waste more gold than for this habitats - and especially not for leaderboard events. The first price animals are complete out of my mind and i don't care for them.
All i do is to try to get the animals from the milestones i love. The last time i got the 7500 points but don't wanted to reach it because i don't love the last animal, the chimpansee and it will stay in my storage forever. I hope i can make it in this event too because i love the skeleton dragon and the magma mouse, the last animal. Maybe i will spent the 7 gold for boosting a little bit. What i do is to plant as often as i can and to save the all food until the last hour - and then i can feed all animals i want to level up until i only have 100000 apples in store saved for following events ore storybooks. But i breed, hatch and evolve all over the time with only sometimes spending a little bit of gold if the breeding and hatching time is very different.
I am now on 1981 points only.
The nice thing at the leaderboard events are that we are able to get some beautiful milestone animal and that is what i like.

ogreve
08-29-16, 05:36 AM
Hmmm, am I the only one who does like the mouse?
I think it will go nicely with the Magnetic Mouse...

Either way: I have my sights set on something farrrrrrr more important: the Skeletal Dragon!
That one is number 2 on my "most wanted" list!
One issue: with the previous leaderboard in the last hour I saw I could get myself to first place by using my (then 500K) food supply, and did.
I now have no food left, and of course we know that directly after this event we'll get another storybook.

I *do* want that Skeletal Dragon though. I also like the two Magma animals. I'm at 1737 points, the current #1 is at 7923 already. First place will be pretty much impossible, but perhaps I can get myself to the 2nd place and 'snipe' the animal at the last moments...

For now, I'll not go crazy on it. Let's see how far I get with my normal game, and on the last day I may calculate it all out and see if I can make it or not.

BTW: I'm not sad at all that World Events are discontinued. They were becoming too much of a grind, and only too often saw me grow the low capacity Rune Prunes just to collect enough tokens for the events. My main pet peeve with this year's events is that TL now does them pretty much 100% of the time, back to back, WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-LB-SB-LB-SB, etc. :S

Sandybellee
08-29-16, 06:15 AM

Either way: I have my sights set on something farrrrrrr more important: the Skeletal Dragon!
One issue: with the previous leaderboard in the last hour I saw I could get myself to first place by using my (then 500K) food supply, and did.
I now have no food left, and of course we know that directly after this event we'll get another storybook.

I *do* want that Skeletal Dragon though. I also like the two Magma animals. I'm at 1737 points, the current #1 is at 7923 already. First place will be pretty much impossible, but perhaps I can get myself to the 2nd place and 'snipe' the animal at the last moments...

For now, I'll not go crazy on it. Let's see how far I get with my normal game, and on the last day I may calculate it all out and see if I can make it or not.

BTW: I'm not sad at all that World Events are discontinued. They were becoming too much of a grind, and only too often saw me grow the low capacity Rune Prunes just to collect enough tokens for the events. My main pet peeve with this year's events is that TL now does them pretty much 100% of the time, back to back, WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-LB-SB-LB-SB, etc. :S

I thought of you as soon as I saw the Skeletal Dragon as a milestone and hoped that you are still playing and can get it! :)

I also like the mouse btw and want it because I missed out on the Magnetic Mouse. Don't know how much food I want to spend at the end but it depends on the overall scores, I think. Luckily my board doesn't seem too competitive yet although a couple of people have boosted already.

I wish we could have a little break from the consecutive events to built up a better food stock - but the new normal seems to be constant events in all S8 games.

Good luck sniping the Leopard at the end! :D

sgr1953
08-29-16, 06:33 AM
When should I get the volatile volcano? Have 1600+ points and it's not in my storage. When does it show up. Very disappointed since I'm in 5th place. ARGH! :(

Destiel0918
08-29-16, 06:44 AM
When should I get the volatile volcano? Have 1600+ points and it's not in my storage. When does it show up. Very disappointed since I'm in 5th place. ARGH! :(

This is not milestone prize- you can buy it for 200 gems in the market- and it only drops during this leader board.

ABABAU
08-29-16, 02:05 PM

I love the mouse😍😙😘😚

ABABAU
08-29-16, 02:07 PM

What. I feel bad for you😨😢

Drachenia
08-29-16, 04:06 PM
So I understand a lot , but that's not fair. I'll look that I get my mouse , all players in the list are have no reasonable chance of for 1st or 2nd place to come with me . At most they buy a large quantity of food , or gems to accelerate.

LittleLemonForest
08-29-16, 05:46 PM
someone who is ahead, can you post the milestones for 3.7K and 5.5K? I've gotten past 1.8K but don't care about the moleten or craguar...wantt to see if the mystery ones are worth it... thx!

Drachenia
08-29-16, 06:12 PM
someone who is ahead, can you post the milestones for 3.7K and 5.5K? I've gotten past 1.8K but don't care about the moleten or craguar...wantt to see if the mystery ones are worth it... thx!

Hi these are the milestones , I have all the animals, I have not the mouse . Moleten and Craguar were tournament prizes and Skeletal from an event .

ninasidstorm8
08-29-16, 06:42 PM

The chests are random prizes that vary from player to player so the results from one player will not identify what you will get.

ninasidstorm8
08-29-16, 06:51 PM
So I understand a lot , but that's not fair. I'll look that I get my mouse , all players in the list are have no reasonable chance of for 1st or 2nd place to come with me . At most they buy a large quantity of food , or gems to accelerate.

I find it strange that the leader of our group buys boosts when they are ahead by over 14,000 points. I am making steady progress towards the mouse with 4.006 points in 8th place (no boosts). I have been extremely lucky when I do spin a Chest on the wheel with almost every one being over 100 points. It also looks like everyone in our group is on pace to hit the final milestone with one exception.

Clark_Wayne
08-29-16, 07:01 PM
I find it strange that the leader of our group buys boosts when they are ahead by over 14,000 points. I am making steady progress towards the mouse with 4.006 points in 8th place (no boosts). I have been extremely lucky when I do spin a Chest on the wheel with almost every one being over 100 points. It also looks like everyone in our group is on pace to hit the final milestone with one exception.

sometimes i suspect that they tricked the chests in spin : i noticed that my chests rarely go over 100 and i'm leader with only 2000 atm.
my baby account got chests over 100 (once 288 !) and reached about 2500 but the leader is at over 4500 points
so i wonder may be they adapt the chest to see how far you are from leader , so that if leader see you are close , he/she will want to spend money or gems to increase his/her leadership
that's just my feelings ;)

LittleLemonForest
08-29-16, 07:16 PM
The chests are random prizes that vary from player to player so the results from one player will not identify what you will get.

wow..i did not know that..seems weird to do it that way

Drachenia
08-29-16, 07:23 PM

Yes , it is really strange that 1st place still to be bought with money gems, so that up higher and higher swings. I am currently in 5th place with 4311 points , I got the wheel 3x Realm Runes , get coins I have it so much, then the tiles. I have from time to time the breeding with gems of my Treasure animals accelerated. I have just bought a 1x boost , at the very beginning when I bred with Crystal Unicorn / Obsidian Cyclops. It was the 7 gems boost that lasts for 1 hour and then no more .

Klpeter7
08-29-16, 07:34 PM
If I speed up an animal on the nest will I still get the 4 points per hour or will it be reduced? I am seeing reduced but my friends is getting the 4 points per hour

ninasidstorm8
08-29-16, 07:40 PM
If I speed up an animal on the nest will I still get the 4 points per hour or will it be reduced? I am seeing reduced but my friends is getting the 4 points per hour

You should get credit for the full time even if you spend gems to speed it.

ninasidstorm8
08-29-16, 07:47 PM
sometimes i suspect that they tricked the chests in spin : i noticed that my chests rarely go over 100 and i'm leader with only 2000 atm.
my baby account got chests over 100 (once 288 !) and reached about 2500 but the leader is at over 4500 points
so i wonder may be they adapt the chest to see how far you are from leader , so that if leader see you are close , he/she will want to spend money or gems to increase his/her leadership
that's just my feelings ;)

My results would lead to believe that you are correct on the game giving more points for spinning a chest if you are behind, although, I hope it is not true. Last time, I was near the lead the entire time (finished 3rd) and seemed to get 25 points from a chest more often then not and I do not remember getting over 100 points from a spin. This time I am over 30,000 points off the lead and I just spun 212 points (my highest one yet) and I am consistently getting over 100.

supermaay
08-29-16, 08:04 PM
My results would lead to believe that you are correct on the game giving more points for spinning a chest if you are behind, although, I hope it is not true. Last time, I was near the lead the entire time (finished 3rd) and seemed to get 25 points from a chest more often then not and I do not remember getting over 100 points from a spin. This time I am over 30,000 points off the lead and I just spun 212 points (my highest one yet) and I am consistently getting over 100.

I felt the same as well - more points from spinning the chest than last event. I rarely got over 100 points from the chest in the last event but consistently got over 100 points this time (even 272 points one time). However, I do get more decoration spins (tree and tile) than last time and I haven't spun any Realm Runes yet.

ABABAU
08-29-16, 10:22 PM
My leader is on 1635 points😊😂

Silverrain1
08-29-16, 10:52 PM
My highest spin on the wheel I believe has only been 88 points and that was a rare event for me!

ABABAU
08-30-16, 02:48 AM
My highest spin on the wheel I believe has only been 88 points and that was a rare event for me!

85 for me!

haku8cafe
08-30-16, 03:32 AM
thanks for clarify this.... yes I do notice this change when I was just not completing around 8 or 9 placing I always seems to get 50 - 60 LeaderBoard points LBP.... when the Virgo goal is coming to an end... I speed n breed gems now I am at 3K+ points I am currently first (surprising for almost 2 days) my HIGHEST LBP is 30 or 25 average.... I am always leading about 1K points around the 2nd placing....

I just want the 6.5K points for skeleton Dragon atm.. do not care if whoever wants the gold trophy or the monster I get in first or second placing in my group.... now I learn my lesson... I think I am going to camp out in the 3rd leaderboard & prey n hope the next milestone is like skeleton dragon instead of getting the 1st or second prize like we are having....

Winter_Miyako
08-30-16, 09:20 AM
How are you all getting so many points through spins? I feel lucky if I get 25 points (instead of trees or tiles). If I get a treasure chest, most of the time it's 25 points. The most I've gotten is 56 points or something like that, and that was once. A couple of times, I might have gotten 40+ points.

This is based on both the previous leaderboard and the current one.

Drachenia
08-30-16, 09:58 AM
Hi I do not understand it ! Why accelerated further when one is 100% of its 1st place safely.

Drachenia
08-30-16, 10:04 AM

Yes true Ninasidstorm ! Meanwhile you have overtaken me , have no luck with points on the wheel. :D

Silverrain1
08-30-16, 10:24 AM
How are you all getting so many points through spins? I feel lucky if I get 25 points (instead of trees or tiles). If I get a treasure chest, most of the time it's 25 points. The most I've gotten is 56 points or something like that, and that was once. A couple of times, I might have gotten 40+ points.

25 is also quite common for me

Drachenia
08-30-16, 11:49 AM
Hello Elsa ! I have a please , you can make yourself the the Magma Leopard is to buy in the market . In the leader board is the Ultra Rare Islander Dragon Dragon Story for sale in the market .

I want me the Magma Leopard to buy from the leader board and it is not in the market, please please Elsa , it is possible to buy it ?

str8upwild
08-30-16, 12:15 PM

As you know, each chest is light gold, dark gold, silver and bronze. When you click on the wheel to spin, it is on the bronze to start. I turn it back to start on the chest after the silver, and then spin. About 60% of the time, I get the 120-240 crowns.
I really don't try to be #1, heck on 1 account, someone was at 7500 within 30 minutes of it starting. I've gotten some good breeding during these contests, my latest is the Dragonfly.

Hope this helps some of you out, it may just be luck on my part.

hazelnutfarms
08-30-16, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a tournament to go along with the leaderboard event like last time?

sparklegirly
08-30-16, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure if it has been posted yet, so sorry if I'm being repetitive, but the Incubation and Evolution times for the Magma Mouse are 24 hours, and its elements are Dark/Fire.

Winter_Miyako
08-30-16, 02:19 PM
As you know, each chest is light gold, dark gold, silver and bronze. When you click on the wheel to spin, it is on the bronze to start. I turn it back to start on the chest after the silver, and then spin. About 60% of the time, I get the 120-240 crowns.
I really don't try to be #1, heck on 1 account, someone was at 7500 within 30 minutes of it starting. I've gotten some good breeding during these contests, my latest is the Dragonfly.

Hope this helps some of you out, it may just be luck on my part.

I tried changing the wheel start position a few times in different positions and that lways got me the booby prizes, so I stopped trying. :p But I will try your method and see how it goes. Thanks! :)

ninasidstorm8
08-30-16, 03:04 PM
I tried changing the wheel start position a few times in different positions and that lways got me the booby prizes, so I stopped trying. :p But I will try your method and see how it goes. Thanks! :)

I seriously doubt how you spin the wheel affects the outcome. A few times I have spun the wheel and received a notification that I received a Milestone prize before the wheel stopped and I never do see where it lands. This happens when I land on a chest that takes me past the milestone. So I believe the result is calculated at the time the code detects that a valid spin had been detected. I doubt they would code a sophisticated algorithm to calculate the result of the spin and I think a Random Number Generator determines the result and then the graphic ensures that the wheel ends up on the proper spot on the wheel. There must be some calculation of how fast you spin the wheel both to determine if it is a valid spin and to determine how fast the graphic should show the wheel spinning but I doubt it is used to calculate the result.

supermaay
08-30-16, 03:27 PM
I seriously doubt how you spin the wheel affects the outcome. A few times I have spun the wheel and received a notification that I received a Milestone prize before the wheel stopped and I never do see where it lands. This happens when I land on a chest that takes me past the milestone. So I believe the result is calculated at the time the code detects that a valid spin had been detected. I doubt they would code a sophisticated algorithm to calculate the result of the spin and I think a Random Number Generator determines the result and then the graphic ensures that the wheel ends up on the proper spot on the wheel. There must be some calculation of how fast you spin the wheel both to determine if it is a valid spin and to determine how fast the graphic should show the wheel spinning but I doubt it is used to calculate the result.

It's no way you can manipulate the spin. I agree with ninasidstorm8 that the result may be predetermined once a valid spin is detected. I tried many times to spin as fast as I can by rotating many turns at fast speed. However, once I released my finger, the speed of the wheel returned its own speed. Don't waste your time trying to figure out the system, just like finding breeding recipes for a particular animal being also unlikely to work.

NannaSherry
08-30-16, 05:28 PM
It's no way you can manipulate the spin. I agree with ninasidstorm8 that the result may be predetermined once a valid spin is detected. I tried many times to spin as fast as I can by rotating many turns at fast speed. However, once I released my finger, the speed of the wheel returned its own speed. Don't waste your time trying to figure out the system, just like finding breeding recipes for a particular animal being also unlikely to work.

SuperMaay is right. I think most everything in this game is a pre determined chance. I believe the system gauges when it throws a specific animal in breeding, spin to win prizes, and you have to be lucky to hit the time you get yours. Battle tournaments you need the right element, but you wonder when someone's 15 treasure animal beats the opponent and your same 15 treasure animal (or whatever it is) doesn't. But like all games of chance we play and it is fun when you score something.

haku8cafe
08-30-16, 07:28 PM
Hi I do not understand it ! Why accelerated further when one is 100% of its 1st place safely.

We should be glad that there is this type of players in FFS so we can get more updates in FFS due to their spending of gems but of course if I am at your level I do not want to be in the team with them :(

Silverrain1
08-30-16, 10:45 PM
Just got my mouse this morning! So cute! It won't be in storage for long I hope!

greeneyedalexa
08-31-16, 08:51 AM
We should be glad that there is this type of players in FFS so we can get more updates in FFS due to their spending of gems but of course if I am at your level I do not want to be in the team with them :(

I'm wondering about the same thing. The first place in my group is 17685 points, and she's accelerating more, when the last prize is on 7500, and the second place after her is on 4800 points... Why spend more gems on this, I can't honestly understand. I'm starting to suspect, that half of those first places are playing with bugs or hacks...

Clark_Wayne
08-31-16, 03:07 PM
I'm wondering about the same thing. The first place in my group is 17685 points, and she's accelerating more, when the last prize is on 7500, and the second place after her is on 4800 points... Why spend more gems on this, I can't honestly understand. I'm starting to suspect, that half of those first places are playing with bugs or hacks...

that's what it is said in Dragon Story when players see some with over 40000 points : when still getting points if the other in the group are far far behind !

haku8cafe
09-02-16, 09:37 AM
might be busy over the weekend so I just speed breed, evolve, hatch with my remaining gems to get skeleton dragon, finally gotten it. with some gems spare I got the 100gems fire habitat... well my goal is done for leaderboard.

Good luck to every1 doing the leaderboard. I am so lucky to be in "free to play group" the second to 7th place they are all having a very tight race with 3K+ hopefully they can get their magma leopard from me as I dun really like it & I feel bad hoarding the 1st place from day 1 for something they are so crazy about when in the end even I get it be in my storage

have fun & good luck

ninasidstorm8
09-02-16, 09:53 AM
The battle in my group is still going on:
1) 81,176
2) 36,233
3) 26,231

The one nice thing about being in this group is that I am getting some great spins from the wheel. Collected the 10 Runes 4 times and most spins are over 100 points with an occasional spin of more than 200 points. My 6,945 points (no boosts) puts me in 10th place but I will easily get to the Magma Mouse before the event ends. Other than keeping the Evolution Flower occupied, I have been playing my normal game and I will stop evolving animals to keep my point total down so that I am in a better group next time.

Drachenia
09-02-16, 11:00 AM
Hi yes that's madness , I bought a lot of food with gems . Otherwise I would not in 4th place . But I finally wanted to feed a few animals on Epic , sorry to all in my leaderboard . I do not know how we are divided in the leaderboard , but Ninasidstorm might be right .

supermaay
09-02-16, 12:05 PM
1) 81,176
2) 36,233
3) 26,231

The one nice thing about being in this group is that I am getting some great spins from the wheel. Collected the 10 Runes 4 times and most spins are over 100 points with an occasional spin of more than 200 points. My 6,945 points (no boosts) puts me in 10th place but I will easily get to the Magma Mouse before the event ends. Other than keeping the Evolution Flower occupied, I have been playing my normal game and I will stop evolving animals to keep my point total down so that I am in a better group next time.

I'm currently at the 4th place with 6,015 points. The competition is tight, with the 4th to the 8th places differing by less than 100 points. I didn't use any boost yet and played my regular game, just making sure the den, the nest, and evolution flower are occupied all the time. It's important to remember to spin every three hours. My spins are not as impressive as ninasidstorm8, having only one spin for Runes. I have quite good chest points initially (the first 2 days, quite a few with >100 points) but the last two days chest points are mostly <50 points. I will not change my strategy for now. I may use boost until the final hours of the game if I'm ranked outside the 4th-6th group. I have kept plenty of food for that time.

By the way, an 18-round battle tournament just got started (11:30am Pacific Time), This tournament features Liger as the winning prize. I will see all of you in a separate update thread.

Silverrain1
09-02-16, 12:19 PM
I'm Still second but the person in third is definitely catching up so I may not b second for much longer.
Supermaay I'm being offered the liger as a prize and the medoe is breed able for a limited time

Sandybellee
09-02-16, 01:13 PM
I'm getting impatient with my slow point collection rate... Telling myself not to start feeding anyone yet... Must resist until further on in the event. :D

Eluzyion
09-02-16, 01:36 PM
1) 81,176
2) 36,233
3) 26,231

81,000 wow! They're going to be upset spending all those gems when that magma cat comes out in a value pack o.O just guessing but usually that happens...

calicokittennope
09-02-16, 03:13 PM
81k is intense. I don't care what people do with their money, but I would like to know how much does this event cost when it's all done! Not judging or anything because hey, your money, your fun, you do as you please. I'm just sitting here building a lava stream and fiery forest around Grandmother's Cottage because it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Doompicnic
09-02-16, 03:32 PM
-delete-

Silverrain1
09-02-16, 03:38 PM
Well I'm now officially third after being second since pretty much the start of the event

ninasidstorm8
09-02-16, 06:02 PM
Just received the Magma Mouse (it was the only Milestone animal I didn't already have) without any boosts or even feeding anything but Pisces. Spinning 100+ points the majority of the time moves the point total up fast. That pretty much ends the Event for me except for spinning for Runes. The current leaders of my group have the following:

1) 86,629
2) 36,379
3) 27,206

I getting more Runes from the wheel than I could get by finishing in the top 6 so I am happy. I am currently in 9th place and do not feel any need to move up or even hold that spot. I don't need the coins or the food and its not worth my resources to try to move up to 6th place to get 10 Runes.

Good Luck to everyone.

Sandybellee
09-03-16, 02:27 AM
Congrats to everyone who have all the milestones already!

I only just got above 4000 points so there's still a long way to go for me. I've been first or second the entire time so far so I'm getting lousy spins (at least I've got runes 2 times so far). I should be able to reach the mouse by the end with the help of some extra feeding. I'm not sure how many people will be trying for the Leopard and whether I want to put any extra resources towards securing it at the end...

Silverrain1
09-03-16, 02:30 AM
Congrats to everyone who have all the milestones already!

I only just got above 4000 points so there's still a long way to go for me. I've been first or second the entire time so far so I'm getting lousy spins (at least I've got runes 2 times so far). I should be able to reach the mouse by the end with the help of some extra feeding. I'm not sure how many people will be trying for the Leopard and whether I want to put any extra resources towards securing it at the end...

I'm feeling the same way. I had been second for so long and was more than happy with that. I'm now third, not sure if to spend my food and try and get second place back or just leave it. There's animals I would like to make epic but it also takes the pressure of story books, although, I always start them last minute so I do get time to acquire food

Sandybellee
09-03-16, 02:42 AM
I'm feeling the same way. I had been second for so long and was more than happy with that. I'm now third, not sure if to spend my food and try and get second place back or just leave it. There's animals I would like to make epic but it also takes the pressure of story books, although, I always start them last minute so I do get time to acquire food
Yes, exactly! There will no doubt be another storybook soon demanding lots of apples and then another leaderboard. And the higher you place, the tougher your group seems to be next time. I wish we had like a month of no events to stock up food! :p Or a tournament with a massive amount of apples as the prize! Good luck with whatever you choose to do! :)

Silverrain1
09-03-16, 04:43 AM
Yes, exactly! There will no doubt be another storybook soon demanding lots of apples and then another leaderboard. And the higher you place, the tougher your group seems to be next time. I wish we had like a month of no events to stock up food! :p Or a tournament with a massive amount of apples as the prize! Good luck with whatever you choose to do! :)

Thank you and good luck to you to. I'm very much on the fence with what to do. I must say though I am loving the leader boards in the fact that in both events I have gotten at least one animal that I did not have, and in fact I think including the grand prize this time there was 3, the lemercury, skeletol dragon and mouse!

supermaay
09-03-16, 10:28 AM
I'm currently at the 4th place with 6,015 points. The competition is tight, with the 4th to the 8th places differing by less than 100 points. I didn't use any boost yet and played my regular game, just making sure the den, the nest, and evolution flower are occupied all the time. It's important to remember to spin every three hours. My spins are not as impressive as ninasidstorm8, having only one spin for Runes. I have quite good chest points initially (the first 2 days, quite a few with >100 points) but the last two days chest points are mostly <50 points. I will not change my strategy for now. I may use boost until the final hours of the game if I'm ranked outside the 4th-6th group. I have kept plenty of food for that time.

By the way, an 18-round battle tournament just got started (11:30am Pacific Time), This tournament features Liger as the winning prize. I will see all of you in a separate update thread.

Currently sitting at the 5th place with 7,202 points. Still haven't used any boost. Should be no problem getting the mouse. Again, will not use boost until the final hours if I won't be able to hold on to the 6th place. It's impossible to catch the top two and I'm not interested in the 3rd place prize. My spins are average (still only one time with 10 Runes). The best outcome of this event so far is the breeding of two super rare animals. I got a Hippograph (L/W) and a Monsoom Marmot (D/W). I'm particularly happy with Hippograph which I really like to have.

Silverrain1
09-03-16, 12:09 PM
Congrats supermaay, some awesome breeding! Hope u get the prize u want to! I'm
Still in third, will decide what to do last minute. I'm just so happy I got the milestone prizes, I know everyone does but there were some awesome ones there!

Silverrain1
09-04-16, 01:37 AM
Well the person in second just boosted so it may not be worth my while to spend my food any more.

supermaay
09-04-16, 09:47 AM
Congrats supermaay, some awesome breeding! Hope u get the prize u want to! I'm
Still in third, will decide what to do last minute. I'm just so happy I got the milestone prizes, I know everyone does but there were some awesome ones there!

Thanks, Silverrain1. I now has 8,259 points sitting in the fourth place and have received all milestone prizes. Since it's improbable to catch the top two players (28,835 and 17,521 points, respectively) and I am behind the 3rd-place player by over 1,000 points, I will just keep my current strategy without using boost. By the way, I also completed the Liger Battle Tournament. Now all prize animals are in Storage. I plan to bring out Skeletal Dragon and Liger later after this Leaderboard event ends.

Sandybellee
09-04-16, 12:41 PM
It's been veeeeeery slow progress for me so far. I haven't even reached the Craguar milestone yet and there's less than two days left. No way will I reach the mouse or even the dragon at this pace. So I think it will be time for a little feeding frenzy tomorrow. ;)

supermaay
09-04-16, 01:17 PM
Thanks, Silverrain1. I now has 8,259 points sitting in the fourth place and have received all milestone prizes. Since it's improbable to catch the top two players (28,835 and 17,521 points, respectively) and I am behind the 3rd-place player by over 1,000 points, I will just keep my current strategy without using boost. By the way, I also completed the Liger Battle Tournament. Now all prize animals are in Storage. I plan to bring out Skeletal Dragon and Liger later after this Leaderboard event ends.

The 1st-place player in my group, having almost 30,000 point and being 13,000 points ahead the 2nd place, just used another 2-hour boost (30 gems). I consider this move irrational.

strxmstad
09-04-16, 02:40 PM
Just made it to the Craguar, and I've totally given up on this. I'm at 6th-place atm, and I never get to 2 or 1st place. I don't want to spend any gems on the leaderboards either.

Drachenia
09-04-16, 03:02 PM
Hello I have never experienced in Dragon Story , that's not nice what I experience in this leaderboard . You have zero chance of lava leoparda , he 's so beautiful

ThePjays
09-04-16, 10:33 PM
This is Storm8id= ThePJays
Level=41

Well, I have been trying to play the game leisurely because the events kick in my OCD and make it too stressful. However, I've manged to maintain a spot in the top 10 in my group. Simply keeping my den, nest, and evolution flower busy at all times and doing the spins. My point total is currently 5140 ..

My two little ones that play the game as well, their groups are far more aggressive than mine this time. I have one competitive brat that must win everything (she paid 195 Gems for Little Red). So she's battling back and forth for 3rd place and using only 2 boost so far and <<FORCING me to babysit the phone for apples, spins and breeding while she's at school. 😂😂 Darn forth grade bully.. Lol.. Lol.. >>

However, I noticed since all three of us won a trophy last leaderboard, that no one in their group seems to be on the same level as them. In fact on each of their devices I've noticed a person from my last leaderboard. Which makes me wonder, How does storm 8 choose these groups?

As far as the spin wheel it's a joke worse than a Las Vegas slot machine!! I watch my little ones who are 10 levels behind me in the game obtain points of up to 245. Yet, I can't get more than 47, however I have 54 of those stinking lava tiles and 4 of those glowing trees!!! I did get Realm Runes a few times. Those decoration are not a good prizes during Leaderboards, Apples, Points and Coins are what's needed.

Enough of my whining and analyzing!! Here is the GREAT NEWS since I am practicing "regular play mode" the other day when I placed new animals in the breeding den, Guess What I got??

😬😬 45 Hour Breeding Time.
The parents are:
Stepper 4 Tortigloo + Pop 4 Turtisle = CRYSTAL UNICORN

I almost didn't use Pop for the breed because since The Virgo quest (needing an Aquatter) the only dang thing I can breed is Turtisle!! I've sold over 30 of those dang Turtisle

Sandybellee
09-05-16, 02:53 AM
Well, I went on a feeding spree. Now I have all the milestones and almost a 3000 point lead. Will have to see if it's enough. I still have lots of food left but would like to save it for the next event.

ladiiunique
09-05-16, 04:39 AM
I'm in that group too I don't get why they threw all the 1st game winners in they should've spread us out and the fact that they didn't makes TL $ hungry and for no reason 😔

haku8cafe
09-05-16, 05:13 AM
My point total is currently 5140 ..

However, I noticed since all three of us won a trophy last leaderboard, that no one in their group seems to be on the same level as them. In fact on each of their devices I've noticed a person from my last leaderboard. Which makes me wonder, How does storm 8 choose these groups?

As far as the spin wheel it's a joke worse than a Las Vegas slot machine!! I watch my little ones who are 10 levels behind me in the game obtain points of up to 245. Yet, I can't get more than 47, however I have 54 of those stinking lava tiles and 4 of those glowing trees!!! I did get Realm Runes a few times. Those decoration are not a good prizes during Leaderboards, Apples, Points and Coins are what's needed.

😬😬 45 Hour Breeding Time.
The parents are:
Stepper 4 Tortigloo + Pop 4 Turtisle = CRYSTAL UNICORN

well in terms on placing I hope S8 would change the 3rd or next leaderboard as I mention or suggest earlier... If a player get 1million pts put them all in group of 20s if a player get 1000 pts put them all in the group of 20s for more competitive gameplay....

here's the bright side

I was late lvl20s when I started in my group now I am lvl31 but I am so glad that I belong to the "free to play group" the highest lvl 55 or the 50s clearly rule with their 6x grand farm or nearly insane coin with apples... now they are all at lvl early 60s the lvl 30s are now 40s but struggling to keep up....

my points is 6500+ on last 2 days now still 6500+ because I never played much was busy over the weekend... the second place is just 5K+ as we speak....on day1 I was leading already with 1K points because I use gems to speed breed aquater... last 2 days I use gems to confirm my 6500pts...during day 1 I use to get 50+ points on spin average but once I start leading I NEVER EVER got more than 28 pts always 25pts ..the only time I say 28pts because I land on the gold chest just ONCE.... well because I am willing to spend gems & thank god skeleton dragon is 6.5K not 15K or whatever because I know I would spend more to get it.

So you can imagine how much gems I use just to get 6500 for a level 29 lol without the 6 grand farms or should I say I cannot even afford 1hour 25K apples planting just breeding & evolve....

seriously I rather take the CU over 1st place Magma but again to each on it's own....

monbohn
09-05-16, 10:51 AM
In my group 1st and 2nd are pretty close in points at 24k+. There's still been boosting which to me would be waste of gems since both get the Leopard and 3rd is only at 9k+ points. I'm 8th with 7,382 points and should have no problem getting Magma Mouse. I would have liked to get some runes out of it but I'm happy with what I've got. I played my regular game....even a little less actually due to some very busy days I've had. When everything is ready to collect I buy the 1.5 boost and collect on evolution, nest and den, spin my wheel (still not sure if those points are boosted too but doesn't hurt to do it during boost just in case), do any mining I can do and feed someone to evolve next. Just try to get the most out of those things and don't end up using too many gems. I did speed up one evolution to start another because I'm so close to the mouse now. I'll be able to collect everything one more time and won't have to boost to get the final points I need. The only place I'm hurting a little from not being on much is building up more food.

Congrats to everyone who's reached their goals and to those who have had some great luck with their breeding! And good luck to anyone still working on this! :D

PinkBubbles75
09-05-16, 11:21 AM
The countdown on my game has 24 hours currently. Last time I looked a few hours ago, it was 3-4 days (I don't remember the exact number but I know we had days left, not just hours left). Is anyone else's countdown like this? I have 5,500 something points and I really want skeletal dragon. I don't think I make another 1000 in a day :( I hope my countdown time is just an error

Sandybellee
09-05-16, 12:04 PM
The countdown on my game has 24 hours currently. Last time I looked a few hours ago, it was 3-4 days (I don't remember the exact number but I know we had days left, not just hours left). Is anyone else's countdown like this? I have 5,500 something points and I really want skeletal dragon. I don't think I make another 1000 in a day :( I hope my countdown time is just an error

Yes, we have less than a day left. Good luck getting Skeletal Dragon!

Silverrain1
09-05-16, 12:51 PM
Well I'm now fourth and they have been boosting, I'll never get to second place so just gonna leave it where I am. Iv got all mile stones and hatched most of them (the ones I needed anyway) I used my food and made a few animals epic and all the new ones up to level 4. Iv no food left but I don't tend to keep a reserve for story books anyway and instead start that on last day to collect.

Clark_Wayne
09-05-16, 05:50 PM
Hello I have never experienced in Dragon Story , that's not nice what I experience in this leaderboard . You have zero chance of lava leoparda , he 's so beautiful

i think i didn't see that kind of points in dragon story ! :eek:
thought people was crazy there , but i found that some in FFS are not better ! LOL

Drachenia
09-05-16, 07:07 PM
i think i didn't see that kind of points in dragon story ! :eek:
thought people was crazy there , but i found that some in FFS are not better ! LOL

Ya Clark_Wayne I 've never seen in Dragon Story as a result , that's really madness and would Lava Leopard like many others have liked . But under normal circumstances, not to achieve these points . It's really crazy , hope I get the Realm Runes than price. :eek:

AuroraLava
09-06-16, 05:31 AM
I made my personal goal which was to get the skeletal dragon milestone. I spent 13 gems to speed up one evolution on my main game but did not do anything else. I am done with this event 5 hours before the end time...my current evolutions will all run past the timer and I have no chance of getting the final milestone. Good luck to all those still playing.

haku8cafe
09-06-16, 08:12 AM
I made my personal goal which was to get the skeletal dragon milestone. I spent 13 gems to speed up one evolution on my main game but did not do anything else. I am done with this event 5 hours before the end time...my current evolutions will all run past the timer and I have no chance of getting the final milestone. Good luck to all those still playing.

may I ask if you are a high level? because I am a level 28-29 when I start this event now I am level 31 spending just 13 gems to get 6500 is pretty cool sweetttttt

Cdnfroglover
09-06-16, 09:34 AM
Just witnessed a hilarious upset on my leaderboard. The person who held first the entire time (and purchased a ton of boosts to stay there) was just bumped out of first by the person who was in fourth! (She must have spend a huge wack of gems to get there!) I watched this from my sad position in 9th. But I'm happy, my goal was Craguar... I got up to the Skeletal Dragon and scored 40 Runes off the wheel without spending a single gem. Nice.

Alideh
09-06-16, 10:34 AM
Lol this last hour has been a battle between 1st & 2nd place XD Both of them got a "boost" right after each other. They must really want that trophy.
I didn't want the jaguar especially not like I wanted the bear for the first leaderboards so I am more than happy in 5th place. I played it Mellow through the full first 9 days, even made it to spot/rank 14 XD & now last minute I made it to spot/rank 5.
I want those apples and some runes o.o

I still managed to keep 160k apples for the next storyboard, I am more than ready to get that final chapter animal prize :D Hope it is something cute or awesome!

byteme77
09-06-16, 11:11 AM
Sooooooooo annoyed right now shafted at last few mins I will learn to boost like made and put a few hundred in front next time33358

byteme77
09-06-16, 11:15 AM
Wish I had done it like this acc now think I'm Gonna start playing this one more maybe 33360

supermaay
09-06-16, 11:29 AM
I'm proud to be in the 5th place of my group in this event because I didn't use any boost while seeing other players ranking before and after me used boosts multiple times. I spent only one gem to speed up one hour for one of the breeding event because I don't want to miss my bedtime. Although I did not spin particularly well in terms of winning Realm Runes (only one time) and getting a bunch of tiles and trees, I did win quite a lot of treasure chest points. I did not use too much food either. Actually, I have more food now than before the event and I'm expecting 20,000 apples as the prize in the 4th-6th group. Overall, this is a good event for me.

sparklegirly
09-06-16, 11:55 AM

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goal! I have achieved first place! I'm very excited for the Lava Leopard because I love cats! ❤️🐯 So I put the egg on the nest right away. As the picture shows incubation time is 20 hours, and I assume evolution will be the same time! Elements are earth/fire.

Edit: TeamLava, in the future please do not group neighbors together! This makes the competition unfriendly and I feel bad because I love my neighbors!

Sandybellee
09-06-16, 12:07 PM
I won my leaderboard with 9042 points. I would have won with 5800. But I don't mind having overdone it a bit because I got all the milestones and fed and evolved some ultra rares that had been waiting for a loooong time. Forgot to feed Grand Unicorn to level 15 though! That just has to wait until another leaderboard. :)

Congrats to everyone who reached their goals! :)

liliyah007
09-06-16, 12:12 PM
I haven't got my rewards yet, need my runes for next expansion!

MauiLady7
09-06-16, 12:15 PM

I haven't got my rewards yet either! I was hoping that I wasn't alone, as I hate emailing support. It takes up to two weeks before you get a reply!

Last time it was right away.

Camelota
09-06-16, 12:19 PM

I won 1st on my leaderboard yay! But no lava leopard yet? hmmm....does it usually take awhile? Got all prizes up to Skeletal Dragon.

gramland
09-06-16, 12:26 PM
Same here , I just turned my iPad off and on again and there they were. Lava leopard is beautiful!

Sandybellee
09-06-16, 12:29 PM
You have to force close the game before you get the rewards.

Camelota
09-06-16, 12:43 PM
Thank you! I play on my iPhone. Just shutting the app didn't work; I had to turn off my iPhone -.- But I got it yay!

sparklegirly
09-06-16, 01:52 PM
Thank you! I play on my iPhone. Just shutting the app didn't work; I had to turn off my iPhone -.- But I got it yay!

To force close an app on iOS, double click the home button, find the app you want to close, then swipe up. Hopefully this helps!

AuroraLava
09-06-16, 02:20 PM
I am level 100. I had a few animals with long evolution times and I had a lot of free time these last few days so I was constantly evolving. I had over 400K food as well saved up.

Winter_Miyako
09-06-16, 02:40 PM
Has anyone experienced missing leaderboard points during this event? I noticed a few days ago my points had reduced by 40 when I logged in. I don't usually remember my points and that was the first time I noticed because I was getting close to a milestone and calculating how much longer I needed to get it.

Anyway, after that, I started writing down my points every time I logged out, and noticed that my points got reduced again a couple more times.

2 hours before the event ended, I used some gems and fed some animals to get my points up to 6500 so I could get the skeletal dragon. I got to 6502 points and stopped there. But after the event ended, the final result leaderboard showed that I have 6477 points!

Here's a screenshot showing I have the skeletal dragon, meaning I definitely got at least 6500 points.

In the next post I will show a screenshot of my reduced points of 6477.

Winter_Miyako
09-06-16, 02:43 PM
Here's the screenshot of reduced points.

So, why do my points keep reducing? I don't know how many more times it had done it before since I didn't really keep track of the points in the first week.

I sent an email to Storm 8 support few days ago but no reply yet!

This is kind of annoying since it means I had to spend a lot more gems than I should've had to, to get the skeletal dragon.

Drachenia
09-06-16, 04:12 PM
That was not fun , am happy that it's over . I think it should be a fair leaderboard and to work not only with high boost . I only 1x boost for 1 hour used , otherwise only breeding speed and my animals feed as turned the wheel and came on the 4th Place. :(

Clark_Wayne
09-06-16, 04:16 PM
That was not fun , am happy that it's over . I think it should be a fair leaderboard and to work not only with high boost . I only 1x boost for 1 hour used , otherwise only breeding speed and my animals feed as turned the wheel and came on the 4th Place. :(

ouch ! honestly, with all the money those people spent, they could just buy the lava leopard in the market, instead of taking the 1st place :P

Anikki93
09-06-16, 04:23 PM
Unsure.....how you give prizes.....I came in 6th place... My score was higher than my niece she had only 899 for a score and she came in 1st.....I don't understand....

Drachenia
09-06-16, 04:33 PM
ouch ! honestly, with all the money those people spent, they could just buy the lava leopard in the market, instead of taking the 1st place :P
Yes Clark_Wayne, but unfortunately the lava Leopard was not to buy in the market . :(

ninasidstorm8
09-06-16, 08:32 PM

I was in the same group an I finished in 12th place with 9,449 points. I am happy with my results as I did nothing special (no boosts or speeding) and even held off using the Evolution Flower and the Mine the last couple days to keep my point total down hoping to get an easier group next time. I determined the first day that I was not willing to spend the resources necessary to get 1st or 2nd so I just wanted to get all the milestone prizes. I got them all in addition to spinning the 10 Runes 7 times, so I am very happy with my results.

The final results did show that 18 of the 20 people in our group had enough points to get all of the milestone prizes. So. it wasn't too bad.

Sandybellee
09-07-16, 01:24 AM
Unsure.....how you give prizes.....I came in 6th place... My score was higher than my niece she had only 899 for a score and she came in 1st.....I don't understand....

It depends on the points of the 20 players in your group. Your niece had the most points in her group and you had the sixth highest score in yours.

cherrycastleorchard
09-07-16, 03:31 AM
The person who won in my group put on 9000 points in the last 4 hours of the event, she must have wanted that trophy real bad.

NannaSherry
09-07-16, 04:47 AM
I was in the same group an I finished in 12th place with 9,449 points. I am happy with my results as I did nothing special (no boosts or speeding) and even held off using the Evolution Flower and the Mine the last couple days to keep my point total down hoping to get an easier group next time. I determined the first day that I was not willing to spend the resources necessary to get 1st or 2nd so I just wanted to get all the milestone prizes. I got them all in addition to spinning the 10 Runes 7 times, so I am very happy with my results.

The final results did show that 18 of the 20 people in our group had enough points to get all of the milestone prizes. So. it wasn't too bad.

Nina, do you have a system how to hit the runes? 7x is great!! I hit it 3 or 4 and was thrilled.
Actually the leaderboard doesn't bother me. You can just continue on as you normally do (that's what I do)& not worry about buying boosts (because I don't) and just collect free items and ANIMALS you may or may not have. And anything that gives you a chance to receive free runes and maybe earn a cactus kitsune you didn't have is alright with me.

ninasidstorm8
09-07-16, 09:14 PM
Nina, do you have a system how to hit the runes? 7x is great!! I hit it 3 or 4 and was thrilled.
Actually the leaderboard doesn't bother me. You can just continue on as you normally do (that's what I do)& not worry about buying boosts (because I don't) and just collect free items and ANIMALS you may or may not have. And anything that gives you a chance to receive free runes and maybe earn a cactus kitsune you didn't have is alright with me.

No special trick other than to ensure I am in the game when its time for the next spin. Last time I spun the Runes 4 times, so I think I was just lucky.

JustKay
09-08-16, 05:07 AM
It's interesting to note that the amount of points you get from the wheel is determined by how far behind you are. Greater than 10th place and you can get over a hundred. Within 10th place you're down to 20-40 points. So in effect if you're in a bad group where a few are racing ahead, they're actually making it easier for the rest to get the milestone rewards.

Alideh
09-08-16, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know if they have mentioned anything about another Leaderboards round within the next 2 months? or is that it for this year?

kooky panda
09-09-16, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know if they have mentioned anything about another Leaderboards round within the next 2 months? or is that it for this year?

I am sorry but information on future updates is not available.

Alideh
09-10-16, 03:36 AM
I am sorry but information on future updates is not available.

Alright, Thank you for answering :)