PDA

View Full Version : New babies kept locked up

todagringa
08-24-16, 07:28 PM
I'm having an issue with new babies being locked up again after I have unlocked them. It has happened with the elephant in Baby U. and the Moose in Critter Creek so far. How do I unlock them again? I have played all the levels around the locked baby multiple times.

kooky panda
08-25-16, 08:35 AM
Please try restarting your game to see if that helps.

If you still have issues, please try deleting and reinstalling the game.

For further assistance, please send an email to support@storm8.com

PikaSquirrel
08-25-16, 11:28 AM
I'm having an issue with new babies being locked up again after I have unlocked them. It has happened with the elephant in Baby U. and the Moose in Critter Creek so far. How do I unlock them again? I have played all the levels around the locked baby multiple times.

Please force close your game, your babies should be unlocked again! :)

PikaSquirrel
08-25-16, 11:29 AM
If anyone else is experiencing unlocked babies, locking again, please let us know which challenge initially unlocked that baby. Thank you!

medusamorph
08-31-16, 06:59 PM
My game is doing the same.
I have unlocked all the babies in the first world, and when I open and close my app some are locked again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and it's still happening.

riverly
08-31-16, 08:28 PM
I am having the same problem with Pongo Jungle. I have activated 13 row blasters on level 223 several times and I also have received my reward of 25 gems for completing and collecting every level of Pongo Jungle but my animals are still hidden or locked.

PikaSquirrel
09-01-16, 10:39 AM
My game is doing the same.
I have unlocked all the babies in the first world, and when I open and close my app some are locked again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and it's still happening.

I am having the same problem with Pongo Jungle. I have activated 13 row blasters on level 223 several times and I also have received my reward of 25 gems for completing and collecting every level of Pongo Jungle but my animals are still hidden or locked.

Your accounts should now be fixed.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please write to support@storm8.com and make sure to include the name of the challenge that unlocked the baby or if you don't remember the name, please include a screenshot of the baby that is still locked behind the bush.

riverly
09-01-16, 08:01 PM
Thanks. Two of my animals are out of hiding, but it's still wanting me to activate 13 row blasters on level 223. I've done this several times already, but I guess I'll try again. This one is still locked.

PikaSquirrel
09-02-16, 02:52 PM
Thanks. Two of my animals are out of hiding, but it's still wanting me to activate 13 row blasters on level 223. I've done this several times already, but I guess I'll try again. This one is still locked.

I don't see any babies you unlocked that are still hiding behind a bush. Do you still see it in your account?

riverly
09-02-16, 05:17 PM
Middle animal in 3rd row of Pongo jungle. Should be unlocked because I have already received 25 gems for completing all goals of Pongo jungle. I may try reinstalling.

riverly
09-02-16, 07:08 PM
Ok. I unlocked the little beastie by activating the required number of blasters, he showed up like he should , then he immediately went hiding behind the bush. This is crazy.

PikaSquirrel
09-07-16, 10:56 AM
Ok. I unlocked the little beastie by activating the required number of blasters, he showed up like he should , then he immediately went hiding behind the bush. This is crazy.

Sorry you keep experiencing this! I fixed the new re-locked baby for you. We've reported this issue to the team to investigate. This may happen with future babies until we fix the issue. If you experience more babies re-locking, please let us know by writing into support@storm8.com. Thank you!