PDA

View Full Version : Solved Double mystery crates

cquinn32
08-23-16, 02:41 PM
Why when viewing a business does it show a +2 next to the mystery box but yet we only get one? Even after mastering a business I can sometimes see a little x2 symbol show up in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Maybe it doesn't mean what I think idk.

Rynetory2
08-23-16, 06:46 PM
Why when viewing a business does it show a +2 next to the mystery box but yet we only get one? Even after mastering a business I can sometimes see a little x2 symbol show up in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Maybe it doesn't mean what I think idk.

I'm not entirely sure without seeing your screen but I think it's referring to the permits. Can you tap on Market and check under businesses? You should see the number of unused permits you have at the bottom left of the screen for each business. We get extra as we level up our city hall. If it's not the permit, can you help to post a screenshot?

cquinn32
08-23-16, 09:08 PM
Says +2 mystery crates

Rynetory2
08-23-16, 10:59 PM
Says +2 mystery crates

Haha I like your business! Mine is showing one crate though we are both using the same version. Can you reinstall your game and see if it corrects itself to 1 crate? Please let me know if issue persists.

cquinn32
08-24-16, 10:13 AM
Haha I like your business! Mine is showing one crate though we are both using the same version. Can you reinstall your game and see if it corrects itself to 1 crate? Please let me know if issue persists.

Reinstalled as you suggested but it still reads the same.

In this view it reads x2 mystery crates

Rynetory2
08-24-16, 05:18 PM
Reinstalled as you suggested but it still reads the same.

In this view it reads x2 mystery crates

Hmmm not sure why, I'm checking on this. Thanks for reporting this.

Edit to add: Can you send your Storm8 ID via pm to SparklyOctopus (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=87695) to help to check? Thanks.

cquinn32
08-27-16, 09:47 PM
Ok so I guess I do get two mystery crates but only when getting a part for the studio.

I mastered a business and got the usual items and then another second crate popped up and gave me one part for the studio.

Rynetory2
08-28-16, 06:32 AM
I got 2 crates as well, one for the clapperboard. From your feedback, I guess it's just the caption that differs. Now that I'm done with the Studio, I'm getting 1 crate. Thank you for the info, appreciate whatever additional info you can provide to help with the investigation.

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 08:45 PM
Hi cquinn32. Please check your game, your businesses should be showing 1 crate now. :)

P.S. Dont worry, your clapperboard will still come in a 2nd crate randomly.

izzyiza
09-08-16, 05:36 PM
Hi cquinn32. Please check your game, your businesses should be showing 1 crate now. :)

P.S. Dont worry, your clapperboard will still come in a 2nd crate randomly.

My businesses now show 2 crates. It seems to have been triggered when I unlocked the cinema beyond the bridge (or is it a movie studio... My game is in French and all buildings beyond the bridge are not properly translated, this one is called the Taj Mahal in the French version of the game!) I did receive a 2nd crate with one clapper after mastering one business a few days ago as you mention in your P.S. But my business show x2 next to the mystery crate as it was the case for the player who originally opened this thread.

kooky panda
09-08-16, 05:43 PM
My businesses now show 2 crates. It seems to have been triggered when I unlocked the cinema beyond the bridge (or is it a movie studio... My game is in French and all buildings beyond the bridge are not properly translated, this one is called the Taj Mahal in the French version of the game!) I did receive a 2nd crate with one clapper after mastering one business a few days ago as you mention in your P.S. But my business show x2 next to the mystery crate as it was the case for the player who originally opened this thread.
Everyone should only be seeing one crate. The team is still working on this. This is just a graphical issue and does not affect your game.

izzyiza
09-08-16, 05:54 PM
I have unlocked the Chesterfield Studios but I am only showing one crate . I will add your post to the report.

Thanks! Here is a picture that shows the +2

Rynetory2
09-08-16, 10:59 PM
Thanks! Here is a picture that shows the +2

Thank you for the pic. Kooky has passed it over and gotten confirmation that it's a graphical issue and does not affect your game nor drops.

izzyiza
09-09-16, 03:03 PM
Thank you for the pic. Kooky has passed it over and gotten confirmation that it's a graphical issue and does not affect your game nor drops.

Thanks for the info

izzyiza
09-11-16, 08:01 PM
Once I gathered all the parts to upgrade the studios and did so, the +2 next to the mystery boxes reverted back to +1. So it really looks like the studios triggered that change in graphics.

Rynetory2
09-12-16, 01:45 AM
Once I gathered all the parts to upgrade the studios and did so, the +2 next to the mystery boxes reverted back to +1. So it really looks like the studios triggered that change in graphics.

Oh good, great to hear that your game is back to normal now! :D Thanks for your feedback, I've passed to the team.

bakealot003
10-26-16, 03:03 AM
Version 1.2.3 update 10 Oct 2016
Android
Samsung galaxy tab S2

When i add a business it shows the rewards as 2 prizes boxes.

But for the last few days when i reach the 5 star mastery of a business i now only receive 1 prize box not 2. Last week i eas getting 2 prize boxes for 5 star mastery.

I would welcome any advice

Many thks

Rynetory2
10-26-16, 04:40 AM
Were you expanding to any Point of Interest or Location when you were receiving 2 crates? What was your 2nd crate's reward? Was it an expansion part for Point of Interest or Location?

bakealot003
10-26-16, 08:19 PM
Ah sorry about that I was on my mobile so didn't see the earlier started thread. As per earlier posters my issue started once I expanded to start collecting parts for Chesterfield studio. I did also uninstall & reinstall but my graphics still show 2 boxes business mastery rewards. I still need 2 more clapper boards so I guess it will go back to normal once I unlock those. :)

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 07:34 AM
Yes I think your graphics will revert back to 1 crate once you are done with the repair. Please let us know if it does. If it doesnt, I'll report it in. Thanks.

bakealot003
10-31-16, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your help & info.

My graphics returned to 1 crate after completing the Halloween candy corn collection last task for the 18 slot business holder building (awesome prize btw!!!). As soon as that was done my grpahics went back to one crate.

Two days later I also got my last studio clapper board yay.

Hagd :-)

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 08:12 PM
Thanks for your help & info.

My graphics returned to 1 crate after completing the Halloween candy corn collection last task for the 18 slot business holder building (awesome prize btw!!!). As soon as that was done my grpahics went back to one crate.

Two days later I also got my last studio clapper board yay.

Hagd :-)

Glad that it's fixed. Congratulations on your new Studio! :D Thanks for your updates.