PDA

View Full Version : Missing Crafts

cquinn32
08-12-16, 05:12 AM
What happened to all my coffee? I had a whole bunch of coffee made up and when I checked my game this morning it's all gone. My Boardwalk is asking for coffee and robo baristas and now all my coffee is gone. Why did this happen?

Rynetory2
08-12-16, 08:55 AM
What happened to all my coffee? I had a whole bunch of coffee made up and when I checked my game this morning it's all gone. My Boardwalk is asking for coffee and robo baristas and now all my coffee is gone. Why did this happen?

Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. :( I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current thread.

If it isn't a sync issue or if you're unsure, I'm going to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have added your issue to my report. Once again, I'm sorry about your loss of coffee. :(

cquinn32
08-12-16, 10:25 AM
Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. :( I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current thread.

If it isn't a sync issue or if you're unsure, I'm going to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have added your issue to my report. Once again, I'm sorry about your loss of coffee. :(

I have four available slots for that factory and I just constantly make coffee over and over, so I almost always have all four slots filled with coffee. I just let them sit there above the factory until needed. I usually would sell them in the market but the past week or so I haven't been selling any so maybe I had an overload of them just sitting there idk.

kooky panda
08-12-16, 10:54 AM
I have four available slots for that factory and I just constantly make coffee over and over, so I almost always have all four slots filled with coffee. I just let them sit there above the factory until needed. I usually would sell them in the market but the past week or so I haven't been selling any so maybe I had an overload of them just sitting there idk.
Thanks for the additional information. I will add this to rynetory's report.
This is very helpful!

Mercy1st
08-24-16, 06:37 PM
All of our sugar and coffee has disappeared? What to do we had quite a supply

Rynetory2
08-24-16, 06:46 PM
All of our sugar and coffee has disappeared? What to do we had quite a supply

Do you think it's a syn issue? Need your help with more info for investigation. Also send an email to Support for further assistance.

Edit to add: which version are you using?

Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. :( I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current bug and issues thread.

LauraV1
08-29-16, 12:31 PM
I also had an issue with missing crafts a few days ago. I was making the sneakers for my boardwalk order. I had two pairs in storage and when it finished the third pair I clicked on the boardwalk to collect them, but they were no longer at the factory. I thought it would say I needed to make another pair, but the icon at the factories for boardwalk items wasn't there. A few hours later, when I went into my storage, it said I had three pairs of sneakers so I went to the boardwalk and delivered them for my order. I don't know what happened to them, but they did show up eventually.

judyvines
11-07-16, 10:09 AM
I had a stockpile of 57 t shirts, 12 jeans, and 10 sneakers in my casualwear factory que. I got up this morning, and everything is missing. All other factories are fine. Help

SparklyOctopus
11-07-16, 11:29 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.

judyvines
11-07-16, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Thanks, Sparkly. I put in a ticket and got a generic response. I will be waiting impatiently for my items to be returned. They were in the que, waiting to be collected when I needed to use them.

[S8] Walt
11-08-16, 06:59 PM
Hey everyone! The team has identified this issue and you should experience this less. Unfortunately, this can still occur because the game is not designed to stack crafts without collecting them. To prevent this from occurring, please collect your crafted items. If you have questions about lost crafts, please write in (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can assist.