PDA

View Full Version : Sof's Req Alliance

SofiaDeo
08-23-16, 02:52 PM
:pLIMITED TO THOSE WHO PLAY OFTEN & HONOR ALL MATERIAL REQUESTS
this thread is for players who want a network of peeps who do the events, play often, & will send out requests in a timely manner.

Please remember, IF YOU HAVE MYSTIC MAP REQUESTS SITTING OUT, OR LOTUS BLOSSOM, YOUR EVENT REQUESTS MAY GET STUCK BEHIND THEM. TRY STOPPING EXPANSION & OTHER REQUESTS 48-72 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT CHAPTER. I last requested maps 4 days ago & some came in today. FYI 48 hours may not b enuf time!
I play 3 accts & notice there can be up to a 6-8 hour lag if I have asked for maps & then don't expand. You need to get them out of the queue. Also clear gold gifts, neighbor accepts, anything that can line up in your acct.

Force Quit game, will force requests through, good idea to do this just before & during a timed event.

Who has info re: Gold Gifts count as part of daily limit? Seems like I don't always get 21 maps the days I ask.

Plz leave Island Name as well as S8 ID for alpha list: Also Time Zone.( I am NOT going to look up cities) Plz check Master to ensure I entered data correctly, then delete ur post using reason "info in Master" or "see Main" or something like that. Help me find new posts easily & manage data effectively and I will b happy to continue this sort of thing (kiss kiss)

ISLAND...................... S8 ID................Time Zone......... finished up to post #33
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaerie ......................... Aaerie..................MST north america.............UTC-07
Aasgard ...................... SofiaDeo..............MST north america.............UTC-07
All Nikkook...................nikkook................. UK
Amer Island..................amerirish...............ES T north america...............UTC-05
Baby cute......................pat2k6.................. ..UK
Cliffside Path.................Limequat..............EST north america...............UTC-05
dmon900......................dmon900.............. CST (there are 4-north & central america, china & cuba)
dragon land...................dragonfliesplace.....Aus melb (hmmmmmm funny time zone lol)
Enchanted Isle...............pinkflower7777
Isle of lorena.................icre8mylife..............Pa cific Time (where in the Pacific?)
Isle of Pern...................Eilonthay.................P ST north america..................UTC-08
JnCVille........................JnCVille.......... .........EST north america
Kiwi Isle.......................random59............... AEST australia...................UTC+10
Lone Islands..................9krm..................... CST north america..............UTC-06
Love Dragon..................bk7553...................E ST north america..............UTC-05
Lucky7Holly ................. Luckyaa7...............EST north america..............UTC-05
Pern Magic.....................pernmagic..............U K...................................UTC +0
Pink's Place .................. PinkPresence.........MST usa............................UTC-07
Rosalia..........................TwinkleTwiny..... .....UK....................................UTC +1
Storybook_Isle...............simdiva.............. ......MDT canada....................UTC-06
Winged Fantasy...............cobbler234.............EST north america..............UTC-05

...............(the following will show at bottom of list due to Unicode script)
Autumn Sun...................Splashy81..................C ST north america..............UTC-06
Dragonsofjoy..................nanaluvszoey........ ......Pacific Time (where in the Pacific?)
Emma............................EmmaLedger95...... ....EST north america................UTC-05

Fire and Ice.....................chewingthecud............. Australia (there are 3 time zones in AU)

I am not adding posts with incomplete info. If you just left island name or S8 ID, plz send me PM.

My strategy will b to initially send reqs only to this list, then shortly after, a second send to rest of neighbors, since the servers do slow a bit during events like this. I got totally screwed in the "bottled moon" fiasco! Thanks for the idea, love it!

After this event, I am starting a private thread to keep this info updated, re-sorted (I think by Time Zone as well as Alpha, any other ideas?) & co-ord future events, possibly a website (done this b4 in other games & works great!)

Website "timeanddate dot com" has EZ time zone conversions & charts

I don't do wall stuff much, just visit :) :p and not much of that in near future, I m leveling too quick

random59
08-23-16, 03:18 PM
Also if required you can add random59, don't visit a great deal except to thank people for maps etc as I have a crash happy game, but always play after reset and early morning.

Reset time in Brisbane, Australia is 5pm and that is my chill time playing after work, I also about 12 hours later if that helps anyone

AuroraLava
08-23-16, 05:50 PM
Anyone who wants can add me.

AuroraLava
08-23-16, 05:53 PM
:pLIMITED TO THOSE WHO PLAY OFTEN & HONOR ALL MATERIAL REQUESTS

this thread is for players who want a network of peeps who do the events, play often, & will send out requests in a timely manner.

Please remember, IF YOU HAVE MYSTIC MAP REQUESTS SITTING OUT, OR LOTUS BLOSSOM, YOUR EVENT REQUESTS MAY GET STUCK BEHIND THEM. TRY STOPPING EXPANSION & OTHER REQUESTS 24-48 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT CHAPTER.

I play 3 accts & notice there can be up to a 6-8 hour lag if I have asked for maps & then don't expand. You need to get them out of the queue. Also clear gold gifts, neighbor accepts, anything that can line up in your acct.

My 3 ID's: SofiaDeo, Aaerie, PinkPresence. I don't do wall stuff much, just visit :) :p

Hey Sofia..I know this is a lot to ask but can you add a running list of all those here in your post...that way everyone can look at the names and just click them from their neighbor list on the day we need the neighbor requests.

luckyaa7
08-23-16, 05:58 PM
I play game several times a day. Feel free to add me as well. ID is luckyaa7 and island name is lucky7holly. I don't visit much any more but accept all the requests. Fyi, i am us eastern time

ozigal
08-23-16, 06:07 PM
Hi all . I am on Aussie time here and normally around at reset time. Always happy to help out with requests.

Simdiva
08-23-16, 06:20 PM
I'm usually on all day happy to do this I'd simdiva island name storybook_isle. Often up at reset time as well and if not within a few hours as I wake up in the middle of the night lol.

amerirish
08-23-16, 06:56 PM
I'm in the game all day at work and at home, I'd love to help so add me :D

Island: Amer Island
S8ID: amerirish
Time Zone: US EST

9krm
08-23-16, 08:05 PM
I don't visit, but send maps/answer requests daily. I am in central time zone, so not usually on until several hours after reset.

EDIT:
id: 9krm
island: Lone Islands (?? I think lol)

SofiaDeo
08-23-16, 08:27 PM
Hey Sofia..I know this is a lot to ask but can you add a running list of all those here in your post...that way everyone can look at the names and just click them from their neighbor list on the day we need the neighbor requests.

Great Idea, If peeps leave their Island name I would do a list. My islands are not always the same as my S8 ID's

random59
08-23-16, 11:29 PM
Plz remember to leave S8 ID & Island Name, I can start alpha list......

random59 Island name Kiwi Isle

FieldsLikeB
08-24-16, 03:03 AM
FieldsLikeB

I'm EST (US)
I honor all materials requests but visit only as thankypus.

Play 5-6 times a day unless it's a tournament.

I've had the same gold friends since the beginning (level 141)

Nikkook
08-24-16, 05:03 AM
Great idea. My island is All Nikkook
and stormid is Nikkook
Live in UK and play just after update and 12 hours later. I have gold friends and don't visit much but always honour requests.

pernmagic
08-24-16, 05:11 AM
My ID Pern Magic ..... Island name Pern Magic ..... I always reply to requests and play frequently during the day and evening ..... I'm UK so slightly different time zone to some

Splashy81
08-24-16, 06:32 AM
Info added to main post #1

ID: Splashy81 Farm Name: Autumn Sun (name will be at the bottom of your neighbor list)
Time zone: central standard; my game resets at 2 AM my time!

My game resets at 2 Am my time, so I'll be on well after that.. around 8 AM CST. I'll be logging in frequently during the tales and will be going until the final day as I started tales on the 21st. Honor all requests, but don't visit much.

topgate44
08-24-16, 08:08 AM
central time zone. anyone can add my family topgate44 or roewyn or abigisland61. kids are auzzy3298, monkeyboyike

amerirish
08-24-16, 08:21 AM
topgate44: Could you please give the island names for each of those ID's? I'm compiling a list for myself of who I invite and who accepts so I can be sure of which islands I'm sending requests to. Thanks! :D

pat2k6
08-24-16, 09:36 AM
Hi my id is pat2k6.
Island is Baby cute
I play many times each day and send material as requested
I am uk based please add me
Thanks

JnCVille
08-24-16, 09:37 AM
Anyone who wants can add me:

JnCVille (Island name)
JnCVille (Storm8ID)

Though I don't always visit, I respond to requests. I am in EST.

TwinkleTwiny
08-24-16, 09:42 AM
Hello!
Storm8: TwinkleTwiny
Island name: Rosalia
Time zone: I live in UK so UTC +1 :)

I play several times a day and answer to request as soon as I see them!

pinkflower7777
08-24-16, 09:50 AM
I play throughout the day and answer all requests quickly. Am usually on at reset or within a couple hours of it. Always looking for good neighbors who answer requests. I do limited visiting. Island name: Enchanted isle. id: pinkflower7777. Thanks to all who add me.

kooky panda
08-24-16, 10:21 AM
Hey guys, since this is an add me thread, I am moving it to the Add Me Forum.

Thanks

icre8mylife
08-24-16, 10:55 AM
Hi, I play many times throughout the day and am always on at reset. I don't do daily visits but respond to all request in a timely manner.
S8 ID icre8mylife
Island name isle of lorena

S8 ID nanaluvszoey
Island name dragonsofjoy

Pacific time

amerirish
08-24-16, 12:52 PM
I am going through my neighbor list, which was approaching 600!!! And deleting most neighbors; I have a list of all the new names I got here along with my known active regular neighbors. If you are still active and I deleted you, please re-add me if you want: amerirish - please don't be offended, the list was just getting out of control and it's too hard to tell who's active and who's gone :(

chewingthecud
08-24-16, 01:05 PM
Hello All. I am a daily player but do not visit much due to crashing. I do though reply to requests promptly. I am in Australia so feel free to add me as a neighbour! My ID is chewingthecud. :cool:

amerirish
08-24-16, 01:06 PM
I'm really stressing out because I know I'm going to delete active people without realizing it and I so don't want to make anyone angry/offended/hurt :(

Nikkook
08-24-16, 02:50 PM
Great idea. My island is All Nikkook
and stormid is Nikkook
Live in UK and play just after update and 12 hours later. I have gold friends and don't visit much but always honour requests.

Oops, my storm id is nikkook with no capitals

Eilonthay
08-24-16, 03:05 PM
I don't visit because it tends to crash my game, I don't tend to look at my wall because it's been buggy from Day 1, but I do fulfill every single request sent to me as soon as it pops up. =) Depending on what's going on, I may be on at various times during the day or just in the evening.

If that's okay with you, I'd love to be your neighbor to help out with this event and future ones!

ID: Eilonthay
Island: Isle of Pern, PST time

bozotc19
08-24-16, 03:06 PM
Please feel free to add me, USA est, play throughout the day and most of the night

3 accounts:
bozotc19
bozotc
bozotc88

Thanks

EmmaLedger95
08-24-16, 04:24 PM
Feel free to add me for the favor requests and maps, etc. I am on many times day and night, but no longer visit much due to crashing issues.

ID: EmmaLedger95
Island Name: Emma
Time: EST USA

dragonfliesplace
08-24-16, 04:45 PM
Please feel free to add me...id dragonfliesplace. Island name dragon land (yes not very original😀
I play throughout the day and late evening. Answer all requests quickly. Aus melb time zone.

Limequat
08-25-16, 10:12 AM
Oh, and I forgot to add that if anyone needs a new neighbor to help with requests, feel free to send me an invite. My time zone is EST - reset is 3 am for me, so I won't be able to answer your request then. :p But I check my game constantly everyday starting about 4 hours after reset up until 6 hours before the next reset. My ID is Limequat, and my island's name is Cliffside Path.

I don't visit much and my gold exchange list is full, but as long I'm not sleeping or getting ready for bed, I'm able to respond to requests pretty quickly!

Dmon900
08-26-16, 06:33 AM
I could also use some neighbors. I play everyday and send all requests promptly.
Id: dmon900
Island: dmon900
Time: CST North America

topgate44
08-26-16, 07:28 AM
topgate44 island topgate44

Abigisland61 island Dreams

roewyn island Joker1

Auzzy3298 island Boss

Monkeyboyike island Prince Edward

Missalee1981 island Auzzy3298

Joker696981 island Joker696981

SofiaDeo
08-26-16, 11:06 AM
Which "central time zone? There are several in the world. Plz check timeanddate dot com for a list of time zones Ur profile doesnt show a country.

Purple1364
08-28-16, 04:14 PM
Please add me. Storm8Id -Purple1364 island name laggonas island. I am EST - Toronto, ON, Canada. Other account is lagoona13Blue.
Reset time for me is 3:00 a.m. So not on til 7:30 am. Play several times a day on both accounts. Good luck everyone!

topgate44
08-28-16, 04:55 PM
Which "central time zone? There are several in the world. Plz check timeanddate dot com for a list of time zones Ur profile doesnt show a country.

Central USA

chewingthecud
08-28-16, 09:09 PM
Hello All and a HUGE thank you to all my wonderful new neighbours who helped me finish the Tales event! One small thing - my island name is correctly listed on the first post but my ID is wrong. Can it please be changed to chewingthecud? I play often and always respond to requests.

Again, thank you to you all!

I corrected for you in post 1! (KP)

aegontheconqueror
08-29-16, 04:45 PM
Hello! I play pretty much every day, I respond to requests as soon as I see them, and it's a rare day when I don't check my game right after reset.

ID: aegontheconqueror
Island Name: Dragonstone

Time Zone: North America PST (UTC -8:00)

Dmon900
08-30-16, 01:25 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to eveyone here! The alliance worked out really great for me, I got all my donations in about half an hour.

Ajcl01
08-30-16, 10:26 AM
I play many times a day and need more neighbors :) ID Ajcl01, island name ❤️��, CET in Sweden