PDA

View Full Version : Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

kooky panda
08-23-16, 12:58 PM
Last Chance to craft- Ending September 20 2016

https://66.media.tumblr.com/30b5fe3ff56a81bfcd641a25c6ff0267/tumblr_inline_ocdlkeUbpW1qm7yoc_540.png
Are you ready for some new curriculums? Teach your Island all about science with the Sulfur Dragon in Dragon Story (https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=YTRmYTM2YjBlMjAyZmM0ZGNmNzY3YjFiZTBlMjRiZTk2YWFh YTc1OCx0Q2tsa0VGYw%3D%3D)!

Sulfur Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

amerirish
08-23-16, 01:16 PM
Good grief....hello ten million Sunrise fails :( :( :(

Cute dragon though.

dragonv15
08-23-16, 01:30 PM
I have a feeling that it will be crafted from mine materials..

amerirish
08-23-16, 01:43 PM

OMG, I so hope you're right!!! It would be awesome and make a lot of sense for sulfur to come out of a mine :D

Florr06
08-23-16, 02:03 PM
This dragon is so pretty.. stone and yellow elements?

starship412
08-23-16, 02:11 PM
It may be another flash tournament. If it's a mining dragon (and it would make sense for mining), hopefully the total pieces needed will be lower than Overgrowth.

Simdiva
08-23-16, 06:18 PM
This dragon is so pretty.. stone and yellow elements?

It's in a white habitat so I doubt it's stone, could possibly be metal, yellow and white may Even?

FireballFarm
08-23-16, 08:21 PM
Assuming Sulphur is the mining dragon, I wonder if we will get two new surprise dragon eggs to go along with it? I hope so! Got a Radioactive while mining for Overgrowth and was super happy about it. :) The chance of finding eggs in the mine really adds some excitement to the whole process.
I like the Sulphur, he's very pretty, kinda sparkly/gemmy looking. His egg even looks like a gemstone-type egg, but Sulphur isn't a gem, so...?? Maybe yellow/white/stone? That would be a nice combo.

Edit: Well, whaddaya know? I did a little search and, come to find out, sulphur does grow/form in a gem-like crystal, they just get destoyed in the mining process and turned into a brine-like substance. I always think of sulphur as a powder. So, maybe he will be a gemstone type? He certainly looks it. Here's a pic of an undamaged sulphur crystal:

Simdiva
08-24-16, 04:27 AM
That's possible but why the white habitat, to throw us off perhaps lol. Either way it's pretty but if yellow white I'm not too interested as I have so many.

Clark_Wayne
08-24-16, 05:59 AM
White and yellow, so that we have sunrise fails ><
but like someone said : this is probably the next mining dragon ;)
too bad , i would hope a stone-yellow hybrids
may be this could be stone-white-yellow ? :D

zyfazix
08-24-16, 06:30 AM
Oh dragon, what long legs you have?

Reminds me a bit of the Chandelier dragon in colour and decorative shards

starship412
08-26-16, 10:51 AM
I wonder will Sulphur get released today? I checked the mine and it's closed but I do see a champion dragon flash tourney. So happy Guardian Angel has been brought back!

amerirish
08-26-16, 11:54 AM
It's not in the Market and it's not the tournament prize so it's fair to assume that Sulfur will be the new mining dragon (YAY!) :D

dragonv15
08-26-16, 01:08 PM

My feeling has been enforced, since it is not in market and as another prize tournament or spin, but is strange that the date is passing and no trace of him, also the overgrouth from limited time has returned to normal in the craft, with mine close though... Lets wait..

Bastiaan0
08-26-16, 01:32 PM
My feeling has been enforced, since it is not in market and as another prize tournament or spin, but is strange that the date is passing and no trace of him, also the overgrouth from limited time has returned to normal in the craft, with mine close though... Lets wait..

New dragon usually arrives 4 hours after the old one expired, so around 02:30 pm PDT.

dragonv15
08-26-16, 01:50 PM
New dragon usually arrives 4 hours after the old one expired, so around 02:30 pm PDT.

Thank you for the information. I was trying to recall that also the last time we had a "delay"..

Bastiaan0
08-26-16, 02:33 PM
It's there :)

350 sulfurite required, so hope the second evolution temple becomes available for android soon (as in really soon :p)

dragonv15
08-26-16, 02:45 PM

350 sulfurite required, so hope the second evolution temple becomes available for android soon (as in really soon :p)

Just checked it, it has also anither dragon as a rare drop i guess.

freshfunin2008
08-26-16, 02:50 PM
I could not get 300 parts for the last one due to bad mining so getting 350 will not be reachable unless we get more time and I get better luck

Jrod333
08-26-16, 02:57 PM

Uhhh. Yea they seem to be holding back from releasing it to us, although they updated fantasy forest story immediately with these new items and features. Which I refuse to play fantasy forest story because of all the messed up things they do here in dragon story , I won't get sucked into basically the same game but better with better feeding costs, but with animals instead of dragons. Dragon story should and would be better if it got the attention ffs gets. Dragons are cooler anyway

Jrod333
08-26-16, 03:00 PM
I could not get 300 parts for the last one due to bad mining so getting 350 will not be reachable unless we get more time and I get better luck

Yea especially if you're on Android with one evolution temple and no bomb dragons good luck

Bastiaan0
08-26-16, 03:02 PM
Just checked it, it has also anither dragon as a rare drop i guess.

Yeah, I saw it, and took a screenshot, anyone knows which egg this is?

And some more info:

Jrod333
08-26-16, 03:06 PM
Anyone know what the rare egg drop is, what dragon? May as well be an ultra rare dragon since some people spent close to 1000 bombs and not 1 drop. Seems a bit ridiculous. Not sure many will go over the 350 parts, I know I don't, then it's time to save up bombs again

random59
08-26-16, 03:12 PM

And some more info:

It's Rune Dragon Egg, from mining!

hiabarara
08-26-16, 03:16 PM
Yea especially if you're on Android with one evolution temple and no bomb dragons good luck
Yup, that's me. I refused to buy these bomb-producing dragons because I don't like to spend gold for dragons. Well, during the last months I had terrible luck when it came to the mine. I used to get 3 pieces and often even 4 pieces per bomb. Now I'm lucky if I get 2. I also didn't manage to get the last dragon with 300 pieces, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get future mining dragons :( Maybe if the second Evolution Temple gets released...

Bastiaan0
08-26-16, 03:33 PM
It's Rune Dragon Egg, from mining!

Nice, thanks ;):)

Yup, that's me. I refused to buy these bomb-producing dragons because I don't like to spend gold for dragons. Well, during the last months I had terrible luck when it came to the mine. I used to get 3 pieces and often even 4 pieces per bomb. Now I'm lucky if I get 2. I also didn't manage to get the last dragon with 300 pieces, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get future mining dragons :( Maybe if the second Evolution Temple gets released...

I was always able to get more than enough pieces with one temple and some planning of evolving. I have always been getting about 2.2 pieces per bomb. Never needed BPD's so never bought one of those.
Also not particularly worried about 350 pieces, but it would be nice to at least have the choise to craft a second dragon like I could before.

random59
08-26-16, 03:51 PM
Well I have just finished with my 1st cache of bombs, only got 47 parts so my mining is getting worse, could be an age thing lol!

I did notice something rather strange in that I only got food and no coin, never had that before.

Jrod333
08-26-16, 03:52 PM
I wish they'd give us more of the older dragons. Kung fu was a 30 round battle dragon, then was a milestone and now value pack. Rune was on the wheel, now extra egg. I already have 2 Kung fu and 8 rune in storage. We need better extras for dragons, not ones going on 2nd and 3rd times in the past several months

belarica
08-26-16, 03:57 PM
I got 162 pieces from 76 bombs :)

wookiee77
08-26-16, 04:02 PM
Wow 350?!? It just keeps getting worse! I got close to 300 last time but 350 will be completely unreachable... Luckily I don't think it's too impressive a dragon so I won't lose any sleep over it, but I really don't like the direction Dragon Story is taking over the last couple of months... Very disappointing...

jagarjag
08-26-16, 04:08 PM
Well I have just finished with my 1st cache of bombs, only got 47 parts so my mining is getting worse, could be an age thing lol!

I did notice something rather strange in that I only got food and no coin, never had that before.

I also noticed that the average food ratio was higher than usual. Median food return used to be about 300 per bomb but this time the least I got was 550!!

Clark_Wayne
08-26-16, 04:24 PM
350 ! ouch ! what a big jump since last ! :eek:
and for the next one ? 500 parts :mad:

gracelinda
08-26-16, 04:40 PM
Did not get the overgrowth dragon for 300 pieces...so now this one requires 350 pieces. As the goals get more unobtainable without using gems the more I think about quit playing this game. The game itself doesn't have much coding involved like other games. Just basically breed and quest. Occasionally a community event where the winners are those that spend gems to get ahead.

Clark_Wayne
08-26-16, 04:44 PM
there is new bonus dragon in mine : i found a Rune dragon !

FieldsLikeB
08-26-16, 04:52 PM
there is new bonus dragon in mine : i found a Rune dragon !

OMG! I love it. Suffer too, this is awesome.

Clark_Wayne
08-26-16, 05:30 PM
83 bombs : got 193 pieces of sulfur :)

Kennedward
08-26-16, 05:34 PM
Got all 350 pieces but won't be crafting until I finish Tales

busybee222
08-26-16, 07:18 PM
I also got Rune dragon while mining. Super super exicted.

JMThrive
08-26-16, 07:25 PM
Come on storm8. Either give android players a chance to buy the second evolution temple or cut the number of pieces for us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byteme77
08-26-16, 07:30 PM
Come on storm8. Either give android players a chance to buy the second evolution temple or cut the number of pieces for us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They expect you to have bought a bomb dragon or 2 by nows Is my opinion yet they can't even open the dynamite mine back
Up to players

Anasarra
08-26-16, 07:44 PM
I've been playing for a long time and it is getting easier to 'let it go' and slow myself down about getting every new dragon. I have always had trouble being so intentional about mining (it's sort of boring) and I was really discouraged with the last one at 300. I didn't get to two hundred nor did I find either of the hidden ones. (I regularly buy gold on sale and use it to 'finish' for dragons I like - when I'm close) I wasn't even close and didn't spend gold. Now this next one is 350! I love the game and as I said, I'm managing so I don't get frantic and frustrated and let it run my life! ( has not always been easy). I'm not going to go back to setting timers and alarms! I don't need Sulfer. I have lots of beautiful dragons!

Anasarra
08-26-16, 08:49 PM
I need to add - I started readjusting my desires within the game when level 15 was introduced - I can't keep up with the farming *sigh* I did buy 11 of the 12 Gold dragons and receiving daily gold is awesome. I have two map dragons - clearing land is hard. But I haven't thought too much about the bomb dragons - (dynamites won't really help me now). So maybe I will rethink buying the bomb dragons ...

Kennedward
08-26-16, 08:53 PM
I need to add - I started readjusting my desires within the game when level 15 was introduced - I can't keep up with the farming *sigh* I did buy 11 of the 12 Gold dragons and receiving daily gold is awesome. I have two map dragons - clearing land is hard. But I haven't thought too much about the bomb dragons - (dynamites won't really help me now). So maybe I will rethink buying the bomb dragons ...

It's up to you really

As for me I ran out of dragons to evolve, and figured I might as well get a few bomb dragons just to get some bombs to use

Hardly did I know that I don't really need that many

I would recommend 1 or 2 the most to those thinking, but again, it's just my recommendation, you're free to do whatever you want

Ponttu
08-26-16, 09:51 PM
So pretty! ...but didn't get 300 parts last time so no way gonna get 350 parts. Bye bye Sulfur Dragon :'(

lenasdinner
08-26-16, 09:53 PM
350 ! ouch ! what a big jump since last ! :eek:
and for the next one ? 500 parts :mad:

Well at least be prepaird for 400.Will be bombing how much I have bombs if I made it ok.if not......well ok too.cant afford bomb dragons at this time yet,still need to buy GPD.so this will wait,at least I will get some food from mine.....

nyrrem
08-27-16, 11:55 AM
350. What a joke!

jacksusa
08-27-16, 08:37 PM
350. What a joke!

Really, you guys just keep on pushing and pushing. No longer even trying for these. ��

nyrrem
08-28-16, 04:25 AM
Do only ios players get hidden eggs?

I'm on android and it says I can find an egg.

delimiah
08-28-16, 08:24 PM
Previously they reduced the parts to about 170 from 200. Then it was 300 for 2 dragons. And I thought TL finally has a heart for the players.
But the last dragon was 300 which I couldn't complete and now 350! Honestly if the increase was because of the hidden egg (which is NOT a guarantee u'll find), I'll rather not have it!

stevenlee2905
08-28-16, 08:30 PM
I didn't get Overgrowth last time (did make it until 293 parts, I know it's sooo close, but the fact, I didn't make it), so I'll never get this one too, seriously 350 parts? :eek: lol... :D I'll pass on this one.

monbohn
08-29-16, 02:50 AM
I just barely managed 300 parts last time....the day before it ended. And that was mostly luck because I had a few days where I did better than usual mining. I got stalactite and stalagmite only because of the weekend with double pieces. I love this dragon and I will try but unless we get extra time or a double piece weekend or something I doubt I'll make it. 350 is just too much for me. Maybe next time bomb giving dragons are on sale I'll be able to get one....or two. This last time I had to pass because I had already splurged on my first gold paying dragons when they were on sale. Anyway, I'll give this my best shot. I hope they keep in mind that it can be discouraging for lower level players when they see higher level players having to struggle to accomplish things like this. I got a friend into the game and yesterday he told me he's not even going to bother with mining until he can mine for expansions. And I don't blame him...it's no fun if you already know you don't even have a shot at it.

Good luck to all who want this beauty. :)

savage_mel
08-29-16, 09:48 AM
Even with the double piece weekend I didn't get both stalagmite and stalactite. I barely got overgrowth. I started crafting minutes before it expired. 350 pieces is outrageous

belarica
08-29-16, 10:11 AM
263 pieces so far :) two evolution chambers and one bomb dragon really helps me along

EvieandIzzie
08-29-16, 11:10 PM
I will join in on the too many pieces bandwagon.
This is just another thing that the DS evolution is taking away from my enjoyment of the game.
I only hang out now for Tales and Tournaments, and there have been a couple of times when that too got too much for me.

Xyn25
08-30-16, 04:15 PM
You guys, the second evolution temple is available for Android now. Updated the app and bought it for 500 gold.

kooky panda
08-31-16, 08:20 AM
You guys, the second evolution temple is available for Android now. Updated the app and bought it for 500 gold.
Androids will need to download the new version to be able to buy this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon55

Clark_Wayne
08-31-16, 03:02 PM
my best record in the mine :D

pure luck :)

PinkBubbles75
08-31-16, 07:56 PM
Its way too early to determine whether or not I'm gonna make this one. I currently have 20 pieces. I have no bomb producing dragons (I don't want to spend the money for it). I don't know whether to use up my bombs as I get them from evolutions or to wait until I hit 25 & then use them all and then repeat. I barely made the time limit for overgrowth with starting to craft it 2 hours to spare. A portion of us had difficulty getting 300 pieces, what makes S8/TL think it'd be easier with 350 pieces?? Some of us (me included) can't really afford or want to spend gold/money on getting a 2nd evolution temple and bomb-producing dragons. I hope the some double piece weekends are coming to us for this. Heck, maybe triple-piece weekends would be even better

I already have rune in storage so I don't care if I don't find one during mining

amerirish
09-01-16, 06:00 AM
Ack! Can't believe I didn't post this sooner!

Sulfur Dragon
Type: White Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Possible bonus egg to be found in the Mine:

Rune Dragon
Type: Yellow Green
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 3000 Exp

roguebee
09-01-16, 07:15 AM
I don't know if I'll get Sulfur, but one account did collect Rune this morning.

Nikkook
09-07-16, 02:55 PM
2 evolution temples really are worth it! 10 more before I can craft Sulfur - I expected it to be much harder!

anaghasaki
09-07-16, 05:34 PM
2 evolution temples really are worth it! 10 more before I can craft Sulfur - I expected it to be much harder!

Same thoughts.. The second temple has been very very useful in mining and leadership.. I can craft mine in 4 days.. Was busy last week.. Also I have noticed one more improvement in mining.. Previously sometimes while mining, when I click to enter with 1 bomb, the usual lit bomb used to appear (before it saying start) and used to get freezed there.. I couldn't mine nor could I return to the normal view.. I had to force close.. But in this I used to loose 1 bomb.. Today same thing happened but I didn't loose bomb after force closing.. I think this has been improved in the new version.. If so, Thank you S8..

monbohn
09-07-16, 10:37 PM
I'll never be able to get this. Worst luck in mining ever. Can't seem to get more than one piece per bomb and can't put off using bombs for better luck because I have to keep evolving dragons for leaderboard milestones and need to be able to collect bombs from that. Grrrr. Maybe some day evolution temple will go on sale again and I can get a second one. I've sped up some evolutions while boosting for milestones so it's like a 2nd temple anyway. Sort of. Congrats to those who got Sulfur already and good luck to those still working in the mines. And fingers crossed for all to find an egg along the way. :D

Sandybellee
09-10-16, 03:30 AM
Finally crafting Sulfur! But once again no surprise eggs in my mine. They must be super duper ultra rare or just not available to everyone.

Nikkook
09-10-16, 07:13 AM
Finally crafting Sulfur! But once again no surprise eggs in my mine. They must be super duper ultra rare or just not available to everyone.

My Sulfur is on the nest, but I have not found any dragons in mining despite crafting 2 overgrowth and 1 sulfur dragons. Just not lucky enough I guess.

TwinkleTwiny
09-11-16, 01:06 AM

Same crafting sulfur now. But I never won an egg at the mines

DeeDe99
09-11-16, 03:21 AM
Hatched!

jaymieb2
09-11-16, 11:02 AM
Currently at 213/350... Was hoping for double parts during an event, but I guess I will just have to keep hoping! ;-)

I am Android, and I have seen the pop up that we can find a Rune egg while mining, but I have not seen a surprise egg yet. I already have Rune, though... so I am hoping I find an egg that I don't have.

Good luck to everyone still trying for Sulphur, and congrats to those who have crafted the egg! :-) And I hope you all find a surprise egg that adds to your collection! :-)

anaghasaki
09-12-16, 12:38 PM
Just put mine for crafting.. Finally.. Also made some space for it to live with the chandelier dragon.. Seems a nice companion for sulfur.. Both yellow and white, coming from mine.. One from 199 pieces and one from 350!!!

09-12-16, 04:00 PM
Sulfur is on the nest, 2 evolving temples an 1 bomb dragon make a lot of difference, I got a Rhune dragon as a bonus as well, I am still mining for apples.����

Exeroth
09-14-16, 03:33 PM
Any word on when this will be going away? I missed out on the first week of mining for this, and currently have just under 200 pieces! I'm keeping my bombs at 25 just in case of a double piece weekend, but if that doesn't happen I don't think I'll be getting this beauty :/

roguebee
09-14-16, 06:25 PM
Probably no earlier than a week from this Friday.

Bastiaan0
09-15-16, 10:17 AM
Second temple sure makes a lot of difference, now on 135 pieces towards the second :)
No sign of Rune, though :(

AliceWinter24
09-16-16, 10:40 AM
I guess it's time to give up on these. I started mining for this dragon immediately, and I've constantly evolved and mined ever since. But I'm nowhere near the total of 350 parts. Bummer, I really liked this dragon.

D_Raho
09-16-16, 10:41 AM

Ending a a bit early, it seems. Which is odd considering that it takes so much to craft it.

Camys89
09-16-16, 10:49 AM
Sulfur is the very first mining dragon I won't be able to get despite evolving and mining non stop. It's ending pretty early, 3 weeks and a half is definitely not long enough for most of us to get so many pieces. I guess that they are trying to make us buy a second temple or a BPD...

lenasdinner
09-16-16, 10:53 AM
wooow I diden't even get half way.:( witch is strange because I've got last time 300.my bobming was obviously very very bad...... only 161....so Im out ,there is no chance to get all in 4 days.

byteme77
09-16-16, 10:57 AM
150 to go in 4 days pffft yeah nice one there S8 not even a doulble weekend has been had this time around :/

Florr06
09-16-16, 10:59 AM
What??? That's outrageous, we needed 300 pieces to craft Overgrowth and got 5 weeks, now we need 350 pieces and get only 3.5 weeks?? :mad: I'm at 254 pieces, definitely won't get to 350 :(

byteme77
09-16-16, 11:00 AM
wooow I diden't even get half way.:( witch is strange because I've got last time 300.my bobming was obviously very very bad...... only 161....so Im out ,there is no chance to get all in 4 days.

just looked at my other acc it says 151 :/

temecee
09-16-16, 11:01 AM

Ending a a bit early, it seems. Which is odd considering that it takes so much to craft it.

yep! I evolved basially non-stop and I'm still around 155 pieces so no chance of geting to 350 in just a couple of days.

Sad about it because he was a nice one but.... maybe next time around

byteme77
09-16-16, 11:02 AM
What??? That's outrageous, we needed 300 pieces to craft Overgrowth and got 5 weeks, now we need 350 pieces and get only 3.5 weeks?? :mad: I'm at 254 pieces, definitely won't get to 350 :(

they expect us all to have two evolve nests and bomb dragons thats why , its getting worse this game with each month that passes

byteme77
09-16-16, 11:03 AM
yep! I evolved basially non-stop and I'm still around 155 pieces so no chance of geting to 350 in just a couple of days.

Sad about it because he was a nice one but.... maybe next time around

Yep same heres on 151 pieces :/

byteme77
09-16-16, 11:04 AM
Sulfur is the very first mining dragon I won't be able to get despite evolving and mining non stop. It's ending pretty early, 3 weeks and a half is definitely not long enough for most of us to get so many pieces. I guess that they are trying to make us buy a second temple or a BPD...

i agree theres :/

PinkBubbles75
09-16-16, 11:04 AM
LOWER THE PIECES NEEDED FOR THE NEXT MINING DRAGONS PLEASE. lol I have 180 something pieces right now and it's bad timing for the expiration due to the tales. I think I may give up on this one. I'm not buying a second evolution temple and bomb-producing dragons. If S8 won't lower the number of pieces needed, and will be requiring over 200 pieces for these mining dragons, they should have double piece weekend every weekend. That would be so much better for a lot of us.

anaghasaki
09-16-16, 11:35 AM
Gosh... Really didn't expect this to end so early.. Though I have crafted mine 4 days back, I can very well understand how much hard it must be for those still trying to get this one.. This is the first time we have needed such huge amount for 1 dragon.. They might have at least given one month for this.. I actually expected 5 weeks.. Back when we used to need 199 pieces, sometimes we have had 5 weeks.. why not for this one?? At least they should give a double weekend..
If I have to speak extremely selfishly, I am a bit glad because I have already crafted mine and my current total of bombs is 22.. with 20 hr dragons in both the temples (they have been ready to collect since day before, but I didn't collect in spite of event because I didn't want to loose bombs.. I don't have a BPD).. If the next dragon is one I like, I can straight away start on it.. Otherwise next few days are completely rest time for me.. I am not participating in the tournament, nor in tales..
Sorry if I have hurt anybody in speaking selfishly.. I am only putting my thoughts here.. I do not wish that S8 should give such short time.. I am studying from home presently, so it is easier for me.. but I can understand what it must be to working people.. When I used to work, I could only play once a day.. I hope this is not going to be the trend of S8 now.. This must be extremely frustrating to those who have between 200 to 280 pieces..
All the best to those trying for this one..

volissos
09-16-16, 11:54 AM
First one for me too. What a huge disappointment!

starship412
09-16-16, 12:26 PM
I'm at 187 and even if they're nice enough to give us double pieces this weekend I still won't make it to 350 and I've been non stop evolving since this started. This is a real disappointment along with the Leaderboard and the last two Dragon Tales. Come on S8, please listen to your players. I understand you have to make money but the fun is being taken out. First there's no downloads for gold anymore, you took the gold out of tournaments, the Leaderboards discriminate, Tales have ridiculous requirements, and black hybrids are treated as diamonds when it comes to breeding and Champion dragons are harder to beat in tournaments. I will, however, give credit for reducing the number of products needed for World Event along with the double bonus weekend - that was good.

saghaven
09-16-16, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I'm only at 151. I can't believe how little time they gave us for this one with all the pieces needed.

insomniadreams88
09-16-16, 12:38 PM
I'm at 185. Thinking about just giving up and saving the bombs for the next dragon.

byteme77
09-16-16, 12:39 PM
I'm at 185. Thinking about just giving up and saving the bombs for the next dragon.

ill probley save them for forever if the next one needs the same amount :D

bravewarrior
09-16-16, 12:49 PM
Sulfur won't be part of my posse'. I only have 196 pieces and I just put a 33 hour dragon in the soup about two hours ago.

anaghasaki
09-16-16, 12:51 PM

I think you will have to.. You require I think 83 bombs (less if your average is more than 2 pieces per bomb).. With two temples you would need close to 7 days for this..
83 / 2 (per temple) = 41.5 ~ 42 bombs
42 x 4 hrs per bomb = 168 hrs per temple
168 / 24 hrs = 7 days..

mayday2001
09-16-16, 01:05 PM
I have 238 pieces. No way to get over a hundred in 4 days. I will save my bombs also. Can't believe how early this one ended. Not impressed.

anaghasaki
09-16-16, 01:28 PM
I really think S8 should bring back the timer in mining.. It would be very very helpful.. Please S8 listen to this, please..

nyrrem
09-16-16, 01:43 PM
Oh great 4 days. I even have 2 evo temples and am still about 100 off. How on earth are most of those with only one temple even going to get close? This means I will have yet more useless .junk in my storage.

Double (or even triple) the pieces of sulphur per hit!

melrage
09-16-16, 02:57 PM
I swear what is with s8 giving us 4 days when it's 350 pieces to collect.. What a joke, how was anyone without the extra temple and bombing dragons meant to be able to get this on time.. Really over this game, plus there being no break in events.. Done with this

Kurimukun
09-16-16, 04:10 PM
And another beautiful Dragon I won't get. It starts getting frustrating here =/
I can understand if I don't even get one dragon from the stupid wheel, but again and again making tasks everyone has to try hard for to see in the end, that most people won't get it done without purchasing much much gold...yeah...

Maybe my level is too small but then, please don't show me the big prizes for big levels, give me smaller goals. Or even none and just tell me: "Oh, if you're reallly lucky, you can find a Rune Dragon here in this new additional foodsource of yours!"

It's also frustrating to see 4 dragons in the milestones and just get one. But to be honest, I only liked the "big prizes" from the last leaderboard, so anyways nothing interesting reachable has been there. Last world event the same: Beautiful Dragon as last prize, but not for you, young lady!
(Not the one with the masks, there was only the community dragon interesting for me...so I did nothing for it, just playing "my" game, that was great! I meant the event before this one.)

Aaaaw, that's a beautiful dragon in the mine! - Forget it! You see the gold-like color? Guess what!

Meh.

Sorry, was just a little bit frustrated as I saw the "last chance! 4 days left!" and my little number of 122 sulfurite...I see no chance in getting any dragon at any time out of that mine. (If the comments here are true and the numbers are just getting up and up here and nobody cares.)

Is there any way to stop these messages from showing up?
I just want to play the game my way at my speed and I don't want to be remembered of all the beauties I won't get...=/

I'm pretty much hoping for all of them to come back at the wheel, this is the only thing I believe in to have a chance to get a nice dragon. Although I do know that chance is extremely slight, it is at least there!

(Edit: Yeah...long post, much crying...I'm tired, I'm sorry, not much, but a little bit. Or at least as sorry as you guys are for me :P)

(Edit 2: Oh, and I forgot about the tournaments! They aren't bad as well. That is something one can do with the right strong dragons and some luck. That's ok as well :) )

JDanil07
09-16-16, 04:30 PM
So if I manage to get enough pieces, the Sulfur Dragon will be crafting just at the time I need to craft Ranger for Dragon Tales. I ended up crafting Overgrowth at the beginning of a Dragon Tales event, too. Do you think they planned it that way?

zaccy678
09-16-16, 04:57 PM
Considering that I can only evolve my dragons at level 7 and 10 on my game, I can hardly make enough food to keep ONE evolution temple going.

Please explain how I am meant to keep two going???

Oh, and save over 300,000 food for each Tales.

This game is becoming literally impossible.

byteme77
09-16-16, 05:09 PM
Considering that I can only evolve my dragons at level 7 and 10 on my game, I can hardly make enough food to keep ONE evolution temple going.

Please explain how I am meant to keep two going???

Oh, and save over 300,000 food for each Tales.

This game is becoming literally impossible. its getting that way thinking about giving up on my other 2 accs even though ive funded them also and just stick with my 1 main at this rate , my main has 2 evo temples after much debate and a BMP managed to get the mine dragon and still have 25bombs but the other 2 acc 150-180 for the mine kinda makes playin them acc not fun anymore , OHHHH did i forget to mention i have a Dynamite dragon (may as well be a Decor item) as the mine is shut for players that mined the last land part :( maybe it will reopen in the next update when they fix it for Ios10 which i knowticed its a bit buggy with

raygill1
09-16-16, 08:02 PM
I've not missed a beat on the evolution temple this time, on the last mining dragon I had 25 bombs too many, looks like I'm going to be about 12 bombs short, I might just spend a couple of gold, to speed up evolving....... I really really want the 2nd evolution temple, I'm almost ready 450 gold, fingers crossed it comes on sale again soon!

dragonmother17
09-17-16, 11:48 AM
We still need just under 100 pieces to get the sulfur dragon in less than 70 hours. I'm pretty good at mining, getting 2-3 pieces per bomb usually. But we only have one evolution temple. It's in constant use and usually we have plenty of time to get the dragon.

We've already bought a second nest so we stand a chance to win the Tales and this is clearly a ploy to get us to buy a second evolution temple. Very sad :-(

groovyedwin
09-17-16, 12:01 PM
Math: 350 pieces within a 25 day window (minus 4 or 5 hours or so for the switch over in the mine). If one evolves 24x7 they get 6 bombs a day (150-2=148 over 24+ days). So one needs to average around 2.4 pieces per bomb (350/148). This is a tough number to average.

Lets say you save up 25 bombs before the start of the next dragon and have a dragon with a long evoluation time waiting to be reclaimed. So you start off with 30+ bombs just after the next dragon piece is available in the mind. Then you chances are improved a little but you still need to average around 2 pieces per bomb (350/178=148+30). Still tough.

nicsdragonisle
09-17-16, 01:31 PM
Math: 350 pieces within a 25 day window (minus 4 or 5 hours or so for the switch over in the mine). If one evolves 24x7 they get 6 bombs a day (150-2=148 over 24+ days). So one needs to average around 2.4 pieces per bomb (350/148). This is a tough number to average.

Lets say you save up 25 bombs before the start of the next dragon and have a dragon with a long evoluation time waiting to be reclaimed. So you start off with 30+ bombs just after the next dragon piece is available in the mind. Then you chances are improved a little but you still need to average around 2 pieces per bomb (350/178=148+30). Still tough.

Thanks for doing this...I've NEVER had an issue with crafting mining dragons. I'm 100 short on both accounts this time. Used 'leftover' bombs last time to try for bonus dragons so came in to this one with only a couple. I usually get 2 or 3/bomb. Rarely 1,4 or 5.
This really annoys me. I only have 1 temple and haven't planned on the 2nd b/c it's not like there's an abundance of food to keep a 2nd going for me. I can't believe this is yet another thing I will be missing out on. Finishing things seems to be a thing if the past.

D_Raho
09-17-16, 02:43 PM

Saving up bombs only works if you're given extra time or a boosted weekend, because at the time of expiration you go right into another mining dragon. So if this keeps up and you're not a gold spender, you will never have any extra bombs. You'll need to hit that 2.4 average every single time.

FireballFarm
09-17-16, 04:34 PM
...this is clearly a ploy to get us to buy a second evolution temple. Very sad :-(
Yep.

RaptorBabe
09-17-16, 06:29 PM
I wish they would lower the bombing requirements to get mine dragons :( ....or give us a way to get food more quickly. It is painfully slow to grow a lot of food.

Edit: actually both of these changes would be nice... not one or the other.

groovyedwin
09-17-16, 10:46 PM
Saving up bombs only works if you're given extra time or a boosted weekend, because at the time of expiration you go right into another mining dragon. So if this keeps up and you're not a gold spender, you will never have any extra bombs. You'll need to hit that 2.4 average every single time.

There will always be another dragon. I will be trying for every other mining dragon or maybe just the ones that interest me.

Eilonthay
09-18-16, 05:53 AM
Dear S8,

Please give me a way to delete all these worthless mining pieces from all these dragons I've tried so very hard to mine up over many, many months. They're just cluttering up my inventory and let's be honest, you're never going to use them ever again. Also, you keep hinting that there's something else hidden in that mine, but I've yet to see anything come out of it since it was implemented. What gives? The consolation prize would be nice.

Yep, another mining dragon I'm not going to get. This one really makes me wonder why I continue bothering. The last dragon was barely doable and I think I paid some gold to finish up the last couple of pieces I was short, but this one is just RIDICULOUS. Maybe if you've got hundreds of bombs it's a realistic amount, but seriously, for the majority of the player base, 350 is waaaaay too much. And in such a short amount of time. I'm not shelling out for a bomb producing dragon or an extra evolution temple. Nope, nope, nope. You get enough money from me when I buy the event habitats.

LemonGroveLane
09-18-16, 09:41 AM
Can anyone please explain to me: what exactly do we have to have done when the timer runs out?
Is it...
Just collect the 350 sulfur pieces and then we can still craft?
Collect the sulfur pieces and begin crafting the Sulfur Dragon?
OR do we have to FINISH crafting the Sulfur Dragon before the timer runs out?

I am going to be cutting it close, and I'm trying to figure out if I can make it or not.

LocalNews
09-18-16, 09:53 AM
As a longtime player, this might be one of the few times I have failed to get a minng dragon. I have 2 days and still need 100 pieces to get the sulfur dragon. The number of pieces needed is out of reach at this point. I am getting very sick of everything just being ways to get gold from us. We used to get at least some gold during some events but it is very rare now. I think I might just limit my playing to the tournaments and breeding from now on. It will be less expensive and still will be fun as well as less time consuming.

If the number of pieces needed is now the new normal, then minng will just be a way to get more food instead of getting a new dragon. Less dragons means less need to buy more habitats.

monbohn
09-18-16, 11:26 AM
There are too many things I agree with here to quote them all. I'm not even close to getting this one and gave up trying when I realized I didn't have a chance. I still mine for the extra food. But for a while now I've rarely gotten more than 1 piece per bomb, even though I've read the mining thread and follow the instrucyions/advice provided. Funny though...on the land/dynamite side I usually get at least 3 pieces per stick of dynamite, which I can't use because I only have one expansion left and the amount of food I get from that side isn't that much. I thought it was just my usual bad luck with things like that but apparently not. I only have 1 temple and barely enough food to even evolve anyone because of the constant events with no break. When it starts to feel like work and much less fun with more disappointment what's the point? I've spent more than I really should have on this game already and when it gets to where it's the only way you can achieve anything that ruins it for me. I don't have a situation that allows me to set alarms or time things and you really shouldn't have to. If you get on a few times during the day and sometimes try to get there at a specific time for a particular reason that should be enough to be able to reach achievable goals. One game should not suck up so much time. And then throw in FFS or any of the others and there's really no time for anything else in your spare time. If it wasn't for Flatfoot and the amazing creations of these dragons and FFS animals I would have been gone by now.

Bastiaan0
09-18-16, 11:29 AM
Can anyone please explain to me: what exactly do we have to have done when the timer runs out?
Is it...
Just collect the 350 sulfur pieces and then we can still craft?
Collect the sulfur pieces and begin crafting the Sulfur Dragon?
OR do we have to FINISH crafting the Sulfur Dragon before the timer runs out?

I am going to be cutting it close, and I'm trying to figure out if I can make it or not.

As far as I know you've got to start the craft before the timer runs out. To be safe I wouldn't cut it too close on that timer, timers in DS tend to show some funny behaviour every now and then :sarcastic: 15 minutes should be enough.

On the other hand, the new dragon usually takes about 4 hours to appear, but I actually never looked in the spell shop if the craft was still available during that time. Anyone else knows?

LemonGroveLane
09-18-16, 01:03 PM
As far as I know you've got to start the craft before the timer runs out. To be safe I wouldn't cut it too close on that timer, timers in DS tend to show some funny behaviour every now and then :sarcastic: 15 minutes should be enough.

On the other hand, the new dragon usually takes about 4 hours to appear, but I actually never looked in the spell shop if the craft was still available during that time. Anyone else knows?

Thank you :) Yes, the "funny behavior" of the timer cost me on that masquerade event...which is part of why I'm worrying...strange when 4 minutes can pass by in 1 second........

raygill1
09-18-16, 04:46 PM
I'm 65 pieces short, with just under 48 hrs left to go..... Can't decide if I should spend 20 gold to speed up my next to evolving dragons, or use the same gold for next evolution temple........

anaghasaki
09-19-16, 01:15 AM

You have to just START the crafting.. The option to craft goes away as soon as the dragon expires.. So you have to start crafting before the timer ends.. It is not available during the period between the two dragons.. At least this is how it has been till now.. Many a times I have started the crafting just few minutes before expiring time, I have always been able to collect the dragon next day.. It usually takes more than 24 hrs to craft..

comeseecomesah
09-19-16, 03:19 AM
I agree there's too many pieces to collect, and to me it seems there are less hits than there used to be in the mine. I hate mining now and the thought of tapping for ages and using your saved up bombs to not get the dragon is so disheartening, as well as being left with no more bombs for the next dargon. As soon as I saw the number of pieces needed I was sickened and didn't bother even starting. I did do some for a little food I needed. It's all getting too much now. I play games to relieve stress but this game creates stress for me. Not actually the game itself,but the fact players are not taken into consideration.

pernmagic
09-19-16, 03:25 AM
I agree there's too many pieces to collect, and to me it seems there are less hits than there used to be in the mine. I hate mining now and the thought of tapping for ages and using your saved up bombs to not get the dragon is so disheartening, as well as being left with no more bombs for the next dargon. As soon as I saw the number of pieces needed I was sickened and didn't bother even starting. I did do some for a little food I needed. It's all getting too much now. I play games to relieve stress but this game creates stress for me. Not actually the game itself,but the fact players are not taken into consideration.

Yes, I did the same only used the mine for food , just too many pieces to collect especially when the dragon prize isn't priority for me so did not bother to finish .....

dragonv15
09-19-16, 01:01 PM
I have about 320 pieces, it definitely will need some gold to reach 350, but what makes it more challenging is that it is between the craft task of tales (some how it us always lije this: mine dragons expire during tales :) ) so we have to find the best timing when to start the dragon crafting to not compromise the tales.. some will find it not fair but it is very interesting.

freesiawoods
09-19-16, 04:56 PM
Wow this is the first mining dragon that I won't get despite playing regularly, i.e. evolving whenever I can. Looks like the game is really pushing us to use gold to buy the bomb dragons. Thankfully I am not too keen on the sulfur dragon. I agree with what so many have said above. I am spending less time on these games now, they are so demanding and yet frustrating.

Kennedward
09-19-16, 07:34 PM
Wow this is the first mining dragon that I won't get despite playing regularly, i.e. evolving whenever I can. Looks like the game is really pushing us to use gold to buy the bomb dragons. Thankfully I am not too keen on the sulfur dragon. I agree with what so many have said above. I am spending less time on these games now, they are so demanding and yet frustrating.

Agreed, that's why I only play once or twice the most a day now

blueangel826
09-19-16, 10:30 PM

Same for me! Way too many pieces for any mining dragon while NEVER having a week without a competition & tournament! This game used to be relaxing & fun, but it's becoming way too stressful & demanding of time!!

theone2001
09-20-16, 02:56 AM
I feel like Storm8 has set us up for failure on this one.

It used to be 5 WEEKS of mining
Sulfer Dragon was from 8/26/16 to 9/20/16, only 25 day instead of 35 days

In the past we had 35 days to collect 200 pieces
then there was the stalagmite and stalagtite dragons at 150 pieces each (or 300 for both) and there was a double piece weekend the date was 6/14/16 to 7/19/16 (35 days)
then next was Overgrowth dragon 7/19/16 to 8/26/16 (38 days) with 300 pieces (I did have to use some gold to complete this)

Then Sulfer dragon 8/26/16 to 9/20/16 (ONLY 25 days) that is 13 days less than the previous dragon. And still 300 pieces expected.

I believe it is only 1 bomb every 4 hours of evolution. This means if you have a dragon in evolution 100% you need to get 2.33 pieces per bomb every time. I used to average about 1.75 pieces but lately it seems like more 1.25 pieces per bomb. I have been getting mostly 1 piece per bomb.

:(

raygill1
09-20-16, 03:21 AM
And still 300 pieces expected.

:(

I agree with everything you wrote except it's 350 arrrrr

Bastiaan0
09-20-16, 04:06 AM
Only little time today to play, so I put two long-lasters in the evolution temples, they're ready tomorrow when I have the time to mine.

Starting with zero bombs this time, as I threw my last 5 bombs in the mine in an ultimate try to get Rune, but had no luck.
So time for a recap: 265 bombs, 590 pieces, 1 Sulfur and 164050 apples (2 evolvers since available for android, no BPD's, no speeding).
Can't wait for the next one but I'm afraid I have to ;)

CuteTali
09-20-16, 04:43 AM
Doesn't look like I'm gonna finish this one :( collecting 350 stones is too much for this amount of time and I've been evolving one dragon after another since this came out...it's like they're forcing people to buy that second evolution temple. It's not like I don't want to buy it regardless, but I never get gold sales when the evolution temple is on sale and I can't afford it otherwise.

porcupin321
09-20-16, 06:43 AM
Hi there, in the same boat, limited time, having 290 sulphurs, which will remain in storage, ah well. Congrats to those who crafted it.

HarleyQuinn28
09-20-16, 10:05 AM
I'm so mad I'm not going to get this one. I loved the style. I'm just super ticked that if we want them from now on we'll have to buy a stupid bomb dragon :mad: I like them but it's just so much gold even when on sale. Every single aspect of the game shouldn't be a required gold spending!!! I'm coming to realize the only "free" thing is breeding. This game is just becoming less and less worth spending any money on because I don't want to feel like I have to to get the things we used to be able to. I guess I'm just upset at this games constants changes. I know it needs to make money but this is getting ridiculous. Especially since they really rake it in will leader boards events now.

Clark_Wayne
09-20-16, 10:17 AM
i agree : 350 pieces is really too much. i crafted 2 sulfur dragon because i had 2 evolution temples and 1 bomb dragon , but my baby account has no bomb dragon and only 1 temple : got only 270 pieces. got 25 bombs but i didn't use them because too risky to try to get 80 pieces. better save the bombs for the next one

anaghasaki
09-20-16, 01:37 PM
You have to just START the crafting.. The option to craft goes away as soon as the dragon expires.. So you have to start crafting before the timer ends.. It is not available during the period between the two dragons.. At least this is how it has been till now.. Many a times I have started the crafting just few minutes before expiring time, I have always been able to collect the dragon next day.. It usually takes more than 24 hrs to craft..

Well.. Sulfur is still there for crafting in the craft building about 3 hrs after expiring in the mine.. So looks like that option will go only when new dragon comes.. We can start crafting in between the end of the old dragon and release of new dragon..

jjblueyes
09-21-16, 12:58 AM
This was a fail in my book. Just another thing to be bitter about. Already the most pieces ever needed, stop it short and throw in my family being out of town for 4 days and there was no possible way for me to get it. I'm not spending gold, I'm not ****ing myself any longer. When I can't take a short family vacation it's too much for me. Add all the rest of the issues with the game and I'm over it. I wonder if this is where I'm suppose to be so heartbroken and break down and buy bomb dragons and another evolution temple? When the bomb dragon was on sale (still more then I would want to spend) I was maxed out on habitats and no way to place one. Yes, the company needs to make money, but you can't preach that to me. I've spent so much that it feels wasteful now. I've done far more of my fair share of supporting this game.
It's no longer a fun game I want to spend money in. It's now a job, an exhausting chore where I'm feeling hijacked to pay or never get anywhere.
So that's how I feel about it. I'm not going to cry over any lost dragons.

Kennedward
09-21-16, 04:49 AM
This was a fail in my book. Just another thing to be bitter about. Already the most pieces ever needed, stop it short and throw in my family being out of town for 4 days and there was no possible way for me to get it. I'm not spending gold, I'm not ****ing myself any longer. When I can't take a short family vacation it's too much for me. Add all the rest of the issues with the game and I'm over it. I wonder if this is where I'm suppose to be so heartbroken and break down and buy bomb dragons and another evolution temple? When the bomb dragon was on sale (still more then I would want to spend) I was maxed out on habitats and no way to place one. Yes, the company needs to make money, but you can't preach that to me. I've spent so much that it feels wasteful now. I've done far more of my fair share of supporting this game.
It's no longer a fun game I want to spend money in. It's now a job, an exhausting chore where I'm feeling hijacked to pay or never get anywhere.
So that's how I feel about it. I'm not going to cry over any lost dragons.

Agreed

No need to stress over 1 dragon when many more will be coming

Clark_Wayne
05-23-17, 03:15 PM
i hoped for a new mining dragon. well it is sulfur who is relisted :(

DragonPhoenix6
05-23-17, 03:18 PM
Sadly this dragon was the mining dragon less than 1 year ago, wish S8 brought back older dragons instead of last year's ones...

AnnirasSweets
05-23-17, 03:19 PM
Not only is it relisted but it's 350 pieces which is higher than usual. I can't remember if it was that high last time or not. You'd think since it's not new it would be less pieces if anything, right?

PeppiVille
05-23-17, 03:36 PM
Mithril, a Champion, was 275.

350 for a yellow/white doesn't seem appropriate. At an average of 2 per mining round that's 175 bombs needed. 30 days = 5.8 bombs per day needed. Each bomb requires 4 hours of evolution time. That's 23.2 hours per day. For players with a single evolution temple it will be a struggle to get this dragon. Very discouraging to see.

starship412
05-23-17, 03:45 PM
Not only is it relisted but it's 350 pieces which is higher than usual. I can't remember if it was that high last time or not. You'd think since it's not new it would be less pieces if anything, right?

It was that high last year and Storm8 dropped the ball by taking it away with no notice and giving less time than usual to collect the parts. A lot of people didn't get that dragon.

Clark_Wayne
05-23-17, 03:50 PM

Mithril, a Champion, was 275.

350 for a yellow/white doesn't seem appropriate. At an average of 2 per mining round that's 175 bombs needed. 30 days = 5.8 bombs per day needed. Each bomb requires 4 hours of evolution time. That's 23.2 hours per day. For players with a single evolution temple it will be a struggle to get this dragon. Very discouraging to see.

it was also 350 pieces required last year, that's why many players couldn't get it.
that's probably why they relisted this one so fast

FireballFarm
05-23-17, 03:50 PM

It was 350 pieces last time. I remember because Sulphur is the only mining dragon I didn't get because the total was too high.

Happy my old pieces are counted towards the total- because of that, I have less than 100 pieces to go. But, it still sucks for the new players who don't have pieces from last year parked in storage. :(
I am a good miner and think 350 is virtually impossible without 2 evo chambers, or without more than the usual ~30 days for mining. Gave up early last time once I realized it was impossible to achieve. Hopefully this time they will give us at least 40 days to collect pieces.

Edit: Just thought of something: did this dragon come out last year right after the 2nd evo was introduced? Will have to check the dates. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :/

Edit Update:
- Sulphur was introduced on either 8/23 or 8/24/2016. Expired on 9/20/2016.
-2nd Evo Chamber for iOS players introduced at the end of July 2016 (7/21-ish)
-2nd Evo Chamber for Android players introduced on about 8/30/2016- right in the middle of collecting Sulphur pieces.

What an Amazing coincidence! –_–

raygill1
05-23-17, 03:56 PM
I'm really thrilled that sulphur has been resisted as I was 60 pieces short last time as this time I have 2 evolution temples! But what has made me even happier is that all my unused pieces are already there, waiting to be used! Well Done S8!!!

FieldsLikeB
05-23-17, 04:30 PM
I'm upset about this I can't not mine and meet food requirements for tales this time about so I'm sitting on a lot of bombs and have no use at all for another Suffer Dragon. Not even for trading for gems (small ones in this case) I got plenty of yellow and white big and small and tigereye and topaz.

Lastly I really enjoy mining the food is a real help.

So I'm out of this for the entire month?

Really sad about that especially on top of the WE prize being something I keep breeding as a FAIL all this week.

On a brighter not I am happy with the Honor Dragon. I'm also thrilled about the leader board just past. But gees it's stressful do I stay on because I love my dragons or move on to another game? I'd really love to have this account at 200, but I dunno anymore sometimes.

Kriscake21
05-23-17, 05:02 PM
I am really glad that this dragon came back, because I didn't get it the first time. Also very glad that the pieces, I collected last time are usable. This is a great way to clean out the storage of old craft pieces. :) ;)

JustKay
05-23-17, 06:18 PM
I got two at the original time but am glad that they brought it back for all who missed out. Lota of people werent happy bacl then

JustKay
05-23-17, 06:19 PM
Fieldslikeb, U should have used the bombs to mine more magma and trade for pink black gems

saghaven
05-23-17, 07:55 PM
Well I couldn't get this the last time but was about halfway there so I can make it this time. It's just another yellow/white but it'll get stuff out of storage and I can always stick it in the stable. Glad the old pieces count towards this one.

Hawk1
05-23-17, 09:20 PM
Had to search my habitats to find Sulfer but yep already have it, people who have been playing longer than I have (2 years) must get disappointed a lot recently with the constant repeats. Oh well good luck to those who don't have it.

Storm8 must really want people to stop playing this game with mining and arena repeats.

Hartoled
05-23-17, 10:00 PM
Had to search my habitats to find Sulfer but yep already have it, people who have been playing longer than I have (2 years) must get disappointed a lot recently with the constant repeats. Oh well good luck to those who don't have it.

Storm8 must really want people to stop playing this game with mining and arena repeats.

That's the perverse thing about this dragon. After such an arduous task of actually getting it, we feel like we should be proud of it, but it's likely relegated to some distant habitat that we hardly remember. I seem to have started with 84 sulfur ores, this round. The task is still fresh enough in my memory to not relish the idea of pursuing a second one.

zenkitty99
05-23-17, 10:28 PM
It wasn't until I entered the mine to start collecting pieces for this new dragon, and found that I already had 100 pieces, that I realised it was a repeat. I don't remember it from last time at all - but I suppose a yellow and white dragon isn't all that memorable!

While I'm happy at the chance to use up the pieces in my storage and get a dragon I missed last time, like a lot of others I'm a little disappointed by the number of repeat dragons showing up these days. I guess with the staff layoffs, we can't expected new dragons all the time now :(

jjblueyes
05-23-17, 11:32 PM
I had real life junk going on the first go around and only had half of what was needed to craft this one. I don't stress much anymore because they seem to be bringing dragons back out more then ever. I know some people who spent money to speed evolve to get the ammo needed to finish.
Good luck anyone working towards this.

DR0G0N
05-24-17, 07:31 AM
Even though I already have this dragon. I'm really glad it was brought back to give a chance for others to obtain it. Good Job S8 for brining it back. Now I really hope they bring the Old Trinket back since I find that one to be visually stunning and I wasn't able to obtain it that time since I just started playing. Anyways, good to see old dragons back.

maryamhjm
05-24-17, 09:26 AM
350 pieces for 1 dragon? I have since recently 2 evolving temples and probably just about can manage to save enough, but when I had only 1 it was sometimes enough but not always. But this dragon is not special enough for so many pieces.

zaccy678
05-24-17, 10:40 AM
Already have this one and Flower Power, so it's a bit boring working towards dragons I already have!

jjblueyes
05-24-17, 11:03 AM
I think that's why they rolled it out again. I didn't have enough pieces the first time around and I won't **** myself for any dragon so I let it go. I started out this time with about half of the pieces. It would be difficult for many to get that large amount all at once. Good luck with the game :)

350 pieces for 1 dragon? I have since recently 2 evolving temples and probably just about can manage to save enough, but when I had only 1 it was sometimes enough but not always. But this dragon is not special enough for so many pieces.

jjblueyes
05-24-17, 11:07 AM
Already have this one and Flower Power, so it's a bit boring working towards dragons I already have!

Yea that's been a trend lately and I had most of the event dragons as well. Heck the special final "prize" is daisy, a breedable and for many, easily breedable dragon. It's been very boring for many long time players. I didn't get this particular dragon the first time but it wouldn't have been upsetting to not have a second chance on it. But that's just me. Here's hoping we get some new stuff soon!

amerirish
05-24-17, 12:11 PM
I hope they start putting some old Grand Prize dragons from past Spin Wheels in the mine soon. There are several that I was sad about not getting.

jaymieb2
05-24-17, 06:31 PM
Mine was originally named Sulpherite Dragon, so I thought it was different. It has now been updated to Sulfur Dragon.

How does everyone have pieces from before? I thought the extr as pieces were removed. I can't find them in my storage anymore... :-(

And, yes, I already have a Sulfur Dragon. Was going for the Sulpherite... but it is a duplicate, I don't seem to have previous pieces, and it costs 350 parts...

jaymieb2
05-24-17, 06:36 PM
Fieldslikeb, U should have used the bombs to mine more magma and trade for pink black gems

That is what I did... just squeaked through. It is evolving now, and then it will be traded. WOO HOO!

Hey, Mods / Designers - any chance of being able to trade the Lotus dragon?

amalsaba
05-25-17, 10:07 PM
Last time I was so close to get it. So this time around I started with 267 pieces ☺ it's crafting right now!
I think that re-enlisting old dragons is great. Whenever we work hard towards a dragon and we don't succeed it's more fun getting it later (if you know what I mean)

Lurker2
05-27-17, 02:41 PM
Mine was originally named Sulpherite Dragon, so I thought it was different. It has now been updated to Sulfur Dragon.

How does everyone have pieces from before? I thought the extr as pieces were removed. I can't find them in my storage anymore... :-(

And, yes, I already have a Sulfur Dragon. Was going for the Sulpherite... but it is a duplicate, I don't seem to have previous pieces, and it costs 350 parts...

They changed it so that the parts are hidden when they're not collectible.

Morag2000
06-06-17, 01:00 AM
Can anone tell me what happens to all the Sulpher that is collected and you don't have enough to win the dragon, please?

Is it all lost or can it be used for another dragon?

I have only got 142 sulphurite and I don't think I'll collect enough to finish, 350 seems an awful lot to collect.

katali119
06-06-17, 02:45 AM
It stays in your storage (hidden) and if they bring the dragon back again you keep collecting from where you got to. It doesn't get used for any other dragons. It used to just clutter your storage up, but now they hide it.

Morag2000
06-06-17, 04:56 AM
It stays in your storage (hidden) and if they bring the dragon back again you keep collecting from where you got to. It doesn't get used for any other dragons. It used to just clutter your storage up, but now they hide it.

Thank you very much for your help Katali119.

katali119
06-06-17, 08:05 AM
Thank you very much for your help Katali119.

You are very welcome :)

maryamhjm
06-11-17, 09:10 PM
Did anyone find the "surprise" egg while mining?

amerirish
06-16-17, 07:50 AM
Did anyone find the "surprise" egg while mining?

No, I haven't mined for this one since I already have one. Now I really, really want to know what the surprise is!

I can't believe this has only been in the Mine for 3 weeks; it feels like FOREVER to me :(

kooky panda
06-20-17, 11:11 AM
Last Chance to craft is June 23 2017!!

Good Luck!

Bastiaan0
06-20-17, 12:23 PM
Last Chance to Draft is June 23 2017!!

Good Luck!

I actually thought that the drafting part is Flatfoot's job, but I guess it's a typo... Nice one, though :p

Already have one at my main account, started with 240 pieces, crafted two more and now on 229.

New for second account, crafted one and now on 286 pieces. Theoratically I could make it to the second, but lacking good evolving hours. Don't really need it, so will see what happens.

GOOD ONE! LOL- KP

katali119
06-20-17, 12:38 PM
I've managed to get 2, my second is crafting since just before the update lol. That's from scratch, with two temples.

maryamhjm
06-20-17, 04:10 PM
I've managed to get 2, my second is crafting since just before the update lol. That's from scratch, with two temples.

Did you find a surprise egg? I am at 1 and 1/2 but no surprise egg, I am seriously doubting if there is any, but I do not like these chance eggs anyway. We should all be able to earn dragons, not by chance

FireballFarm
06-20-17, 04:45 PM
Did you find a surprise egg? I am at 1 and 1/2 but no surprise egg, I am seriously doubting if there is any, but I do not like these chance eggs anyway. We should all be able to earn dragons, not by chance

Did you see a notice about surprise eggs being in the mine this past month? Other than your posts, I haven't seen anything about it. It's been ages since we've had surprise eggs, and as far as I know, they only did it 2-3 times and then abandonded the idea. It's definitely something I wish they'd bring back and include each month. It makes mining a heck of a lot more interesting.

katali119
06-21-17, 01:43 AM

No, I've never found a surprise egg!

maryamhjm
06-21-17, 02:04 AM
When we first received the notification when opening DS it had a 2nd egg in the picture something with see what other surprises you can find

maryamhjm
06-21-17, 02:07 AM

And some more info:
See attachment others

katali119
06-21-17, 02:53 AM
See attachment others

I think that might have been from the first time this dragon was released, not this re-released. The timing is about right, because this was released last summer, when there were occasionally surprise eggs in the mine.

FireballFarm
06-21-17, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I think Katali is right. That's a Rune egg and I remember being bummed they picked that one since I already had it.

maryamhjm
06-21-17, 07:08 AM
That's a bummer.