PDA

View Full Version : Granite Golem: August 26 2016

kooky panda
08-23-16, 12:57 PM
http://67.media.tumblr.com/63479035cfab61bb22a2db71ebcd631d/tumblr_inline_ocdlluZIvH1qm7yoc_540.pngLet this gentle giant be the rock of your Forest! Don?t be intimidated by the Granite Golem in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=MjhjMjgzMjNlNzdlNDQ5YjkwYjk0MmY0NGIzZDNiZGMyNTY5 Y2FjMix0Q2tsa0VGYw%3D%3D)!

Sandybellee
08-23-16, 01:00 PM
Yay! Another new legendary! Looks like gem-earth. I was hoping for something prettier than Obsidian Cyclops but I guess gem-earth has a certain type, lol! :D

Clark_Wayne
08-23-16, 01:09 PM
yes probably Crystal-earth
looks cuter than Obsidian cyclops :D

Alideh
08-23-16, 01:55 PM
Hmm... The baby form looks scary o.o I hope you guys keep making more crystal animals :D

supermaay
08-23-16, 02:15 PM
I heard from this forum quite often that many players successfully bred Ultra Rare animals (Legendary, Treasure, etc) or they are trying to breed new animals. However, I really have difficulty in breeding Super Rare (or sometimes even Rare) animals. In addition, most of my breeding time is reserved for events. It's sometimes frustrating to hear your success stories. The only Gemstone animals I have are Crystal Unicorn (bought from a value pack) and a Grand Unicorn (a prize from the Birthday Event). I do not have a slightest ambition to breed this one.

ABABAU
08-23-16, 03:12 PM
I mean, this ones cute. Sorry

Drachenia
08-23-16, 04:54 PM
Oh my God , I have not even Onyx Direwolf . Now there is such a great Granite Golem , land expansion also slow progress only makes
I have no place for the habitats because I can not expand fast enough .

I love Obsidian Cylops and I love Granite Golem :cool:

sparklegirly
08-23-16, 06:06 PM
I heard from this forum quite often that many players successfully bred Ultra Rare animals (Legendary, Treasure, etc) or they are trying to breed new animals. However, I really have difficulty in breeding Super Rare (or sometimes even Rare) animals. In addition, most of my breeding time is reserved for events. It's sometimes frustrating to hear your success stories. The only Gemstone animals I have are Crystal Unicorn (bought from a value pack) and a Grand Unicorn (a prize from the Birthday Event). I do not have a slightest ambition to breed this one.

If you keep breeding with your Crystal Unicorn you will breed a Legendary animal, but it's probably going to take several months of trying. Patience is required but you will be rewarded. I didn't breed a Crystal Unicorn until level 49 and I used Planther/Glacial Griffin, if that helps anyone.

Treasure animals are no longer available through breeding and must be purchased with gems in the Market.

To stay on topic, this one creeps me out. I don't like the hominid resembling creatures, but good luck to those that do. 😄

supermaay
08-23-16, 06:58 PM
If you keep breeding with your Crystal Unicorn you will breed a Legendary animal, but it's probably going to take several months of trying. Patience is required but you will be rewarded. I didn't breed a Crystal Unicorn until level 49 and I used Planther/Glacial Griffin, if that helps anyone.

Treasure animals are no longer available through breeding and must be purchased with gems in the Market.

To stay on topic, this one creeps me out. I don't like the hominid resembling creatures, but good luck to those that do. ��

Thank you for your response and encouragement. Although I do not claim myself an advanced player, I'am an active player and current at Level 96. I have no problem at all in completing all the events and I am good at the battle tournament. Thus, I found it's much easier to win prize animals than breeding. I only do active breeding if it's required by the event. For example, for the Virgo Goal Line Event, I will actively breed Water and Nature until I get an Aquatter in order to win a Virgo.

greeneyedalexa
08-24-16, 12:51 AM
I'm 57 level and I can't even breed the unicorn, and all of my free breeding time (not in the event) is only for trying to breed this stupid horned horse... It's gonna be years, before I'll breed legendary, and I like this golem. My only 3 ultra rares are from two storybooks and the torch bearer, my spins from the past few wheels are coins and tiles... I have this weird feeling, that this game hates me...

supster50
08-24-16, 03:17 AM
The game hates every one equally. Your not special. In this case everyone is tied for first place.

NannaSherry
08-24-16, 04:52 AM
Thanks for another ultra animal!

kooky panda
08-24-16, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, the thread has now gone off topic. Please keep your discussions on the topic of the new Granite Golem !

Thanks!

chickenladyx14
08-24-16, 02:16 PM
When does this become available?

kooky panda
08-24-16, 05:57 PM
When does this become available?
August 26

chickenladyx14
08-24-16, 06:28 PM
TY kooky panda :)

cardinalpsy
08-26-16, 11:50 AM
Well this is a surprise. I was only half-heartedly trying for it as I'm not really fond of this one, just going through the motions for the leaderboard game. Got this one on my fourth attempt with rock rhino and obsidian Cyclopes. Breeding time 48 hrs. It's on 50% sale for a limited time if anyone is interested in buying one. Hmm, not sure if I like the egg design.

Drachenia
08-26-16, 12:42 PM
Well this is a surprise. I was only half-heartedly trying for it as I'm not really fond of this one, just going through the motions for the leaderboard game. Got this one on my fourth attempt with rock rhino and obsidian Cyclopes. Breeding time 48 hrs. It's on 50% sale for a limited time if anyone is interested in buying one. Hmm, not sure if I like the egg design.

Congratulations Cardinalpsy, for me only get Rock Rhino despite accelerated breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Obsidian Cyclops

ninasidstorm8
08-26-16, 01:13 PM

Congratulations!!!

supster50
08-26-16, 01:59 PM
I bred my C. U. and my Rock Rhino and got a 1 hr timer what may it be. I don't seem to be able to find a 1 hr breed time

stellasfairyland
08-26-16, 02:33 PM
I bred my C. U. and my Rock Rhino and got a 1 hr timer what may it be. I don't seem to be able to find a 1 hr breed time

That's a rock Rhino

supster50
08-26-16, 02:40 PM
Are u sure because on the egg chart it says 2 hr breed time and a 3 min evol. time

Silverrain1
08-26-16, 02:46 PM
Not to fussed for this one. I will probs try eventually tho as I wanna get as many animals as possible! I also don't have the other crystal rock hybrid so u know, 2 birds lol. Iv slmost got all animals in the shop but mostly missing crystal ones so will see what happens.
I can see a face in the egg and it's giving me the spooks! Lol.
Good luck to all trying and congrats to those who have got it!

sandygin
08-26-16, 03:01 PM
I just got this on my third try. I am so excited.this is the first time to get one so fast.

stellasfairyland
08-27-16, 02:37 PM
Are u sure because on the egg chart it says 2 hr breed time and a 3 min evol. time

Hmmm. What did you get then?

DazzlingDrakes
08-28-16, 01:45 AM
May I ask what you used to breed the Granite Golem please sandygin?

Destiel0918
08-30-16, 05:44 AM

Definetly Rock Rihno - breeding time 1 hour, hatching 2 hours,.

Destiel0918
08-30-16, 05:45 AM
What did you use to get one? The latest gem/earth hybrid?

saucysammis
08-30-16, 10:16 AM

If you buy the egg from the shop it will take 2 hrs to hatch. If you breed one, using the Crystal Unicorn and the rock rhino -and I believe this is also true for all the single element creatures (pony, Pandaffodil, frost fang and Skyger) you will either get an ultra or a 1 hr timer. Great for multiple tries.

Silverrain1
08-30-16, 12:25 PM
If you buy the egg from the shop it will take 2 hrs to hatch. If you breed one, using the Crystal Unicorn and the rock rhino -and I believe this is also true for all the single element creatures (pony, Pandaffodil, frost fang and Skyger) you will either get an ultra or a 1 hr timer. Great for multiple tries.

Yes but I noticed that even tho it's only one hour for those core animals it costs five gems to speed.makes the multiple tries more pricy if u are speeding!

MsMelanieMonster
08-31-16, 05:06 AM
I used Crystal Unicorn 7 and Rock Rhino 15.

Eluzyion
08-31-16, 02:11 PM
Just got a 48 hour timer using Crystal Unicorn and Big Bad Wolf :)

Drachenia
08-31-16, 03:05 PM
I breed with Crystal Unicorn / Comet Cougar , Obsidian Cyclops / Jade Kirin and much accelerated with gems , I have get:
15x Rock Rhino, 5x Dream Beat, 20x Raccmon, 5x Knitten Kitten. I have Not get Granite Golem or Onix Direwolf :(

MystiqueRealm
09-01-16, 05:00 PM
Just got a 48 hour timer using Crystal Unicorn and Big Bad Wolf :)

Thank you! I tried this combo and it worked for me too!

Eluzyion
09-01-16, 06:48 PM
Thank you! I tried this combo and it worked for me too!

You're welcome and congrats! :)

sandygin
09-02-16, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry for not replying sooner,Dazzlingdrakes. I used crystal unicorn and rock rino. Kept it simple. Hope you get Golem soon.

missourijan
09-09-16, 08:10 AM
I have tried non stop. No Golem. Why do some players have better success. If it is odds only eventually I would get one. But no, I am never able to breed the zodiac.goals and I have been breeding my Crystal Unicorn which I had to buy for several months non stop with other animals trying for a hybrid and have not got one. How is this fun?

Drachenia
09-09-16, 08:48 AM
I have tried non stop. No Golem. Why do some players have better success. If it is odds only eventually I would get one. But no, I am never able to breed the zodiac.goals and I have been breeding my Crystal Unicorn which I had to buy for several months non stop with other animals trying for a hybrid and have not got one. How is this fun?

Hello I also have no Granite Golem , it is patience thing . I get the Granite Golem still not but when I get the Granite Golem, know the gods :D

MaribouMay
09-09-16, 10:31 AM
I can't believe my incredible good luck!
I got Granite Golem on my second attempt using CU & Rock Rhino. I was expecting another 1 hour timer and it took a bit for me to realize I had a 48 hour timer. It gave me a nice opportunity to hatch a couple of eggs in storage (I chose Walrust & Magma Mouse). Now I need to resist the urge to speed it off the nest.

ninasidstorm8
09-09-16, 12:18 PM

I got Granite Golem on my second attempt using CU & Rock Rhino. I was expecting another 1 hour timer and it took a bit for me to realize I had a 48 hour timer. It gave me a nice opportunity to hatch a couple of eggs in storage (I chose Walrust & Magma Mouse). Now I need to resist the urge to speed it off the nest.

Congratulations!!!

Sandybellee
09-10-16, 02:27 AM

Congrats! :)

mutley00
12-11-16, 05:35 PM
Hi, does anyone know the incubation and/or evolution times for the Granite Golem?