PDA

View Full Version : Trials and Tributes: Explorer's Badge

Britilina
08-23-16, 06:54 AM
I read recently that the Explorer's Badge is likely awarded based on how many squares you have expanded to, but I was FINALLY given the badge when I expanded to the square with my Royal Manor in it:

I haven't gotten the Forgotten Roost yet, so you can have a reference from there.

Solientus
08-23-16, 09:59 AM
I read recently that the Explorer's Badge is likely awarded based on how many squares you have expanded to, but I was FINALLY given the badge when I expanded to the square with my Royal Manor in it:

I haven't gotten the Forgotten Roost yet, so you can have a reference from there.

Grats!
I recently got my badge too, it was the last one I needed. I didn't get it from that same square though. I was going to try and count how many I had open before it popped but I've opened a few squares since then already : /
If I don't write things down I forget really fast, maybe I'll do it later today.

Britilina
08-23-16, 10:41 AM
I haven't opened anymore! *runs off to count*

Solientus
08-23-16, 10:59 AM
I haven't opened anymore! *runs off to count*Ha, ha me too (went off to count so I wouldn't forget). I have 47 open right now so I want to say I was at 43-45 when the Badge popped.
Counting in Edit mode was much easier then the last time I tried to just eyeball it :P

Edit- Ok, I don't know how you laid out your lines so parallel! lol anyways I tried the same thing and after re-counting came up with 54 squares open >.<
That would put me back down to 50-52 when the badge popped.

My badge completed when I opened on a top square I think (marked with stars and the big circle being where the roost was)
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/yyzemployee/08-23-16CastleSection_1.png

I have 48 open. Maybe it's X squares after you received the Trials and Tributes quest?

At this point I think I wanna jump on your band wagon and assume it's squares after quest pops. It makes sense to me too.

*Sorry SW btw, if you wanna move these somewhere. I know there's a thread someplace...I think.

Britilina
08-23-16, 11:30 AM

Here is my kingdom. I have 48 open. Maybe it's X squares after you received the Trials and Tributes quest?

If it's not the same # of squares, and it's not a specific square...

(Edit: I've been promoted from a Hostess to a Farm Supplier this post!)

Solientus
08-23-16, 05:13 PM
I was adding to my earlier post and the more I looked at my map it made me look at yours again. It may very well have been that square too!

Britilina
08-23-16, 07:22 PM
Well, now we need more input! What say ye, Castle-Story-ers? Did you receive your Explorers Badge from that square or a different one??

Britilina
08-23-16, 07:24 PM
Those lines are anything BUT parallel! It like the perfectionist in me to just leave them but I was at work and could not devote hours to perfecting it!

But thanks. I always like the phrase "It'll never be noticed by a trotting horse!"

moonchild1987
08-26-16, 02:45 PM
I can confirm it's 4 spaces to the left of the forgotten roost to trigger the explorer badge. Though, if this space was already open prior to triggering trials and tribute, it is probably another square. Thanks Britilina and Solientus, for posting.

Solientus
08-26-16, 02:51 PM
I can confirm it's 4 spaces to the left of the forgotten roost to trigger the explorer badge. Though, if this space was already open prior to triggering trials and tribute, it is probably another square. Thanks Britilina and Solientus, for posting.
Wow, awesome! Thanks for confirming!

HuckleTown
03-23-17, 07:54 AM

I just expanded to this space and did not earn the explorer's badge. Any suggestions?
If I'm counting correctly, I have 36 open.

ktorewqas
03-23-17, 08:30 AM
I just expanded to this space and did not earn the explorer's badge. Any suggestions?
If I'm counting correctly, I have 36 open.
Just keep expanding, you will get it for expand some numbers ;)

SpiritWind00
03-24-17, 12:23 AM
Check out the main thread - last post (last one):)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027-Trials-amp-Tribute-Goal-Part-2&p=1306164&viewfull=1#post1306164