PDA

View Full Version : I cant get rewards for downloading apps?

Chyneekee12
08-22-16, 12:29 PM
So I downloaded some apps from ad's in-game for gems and in my goals section it says I have 11 goals.
I no longer get ads and if I download the apps using the S button at the top right of the screen it wont give me a new goal that says you have to buy a chair/table and you get around 4 gems for it.
This worked before when I downloaded the apps but at the time I didn't have 11 goals, only less.
And it used to work when I downloaded the apps using the S at the top right corner.
Is there a limit of 11 goals at once? So when i do download the app the chair/table goal doesn't add to the list?
Please tell me why it wont work when I try to download one of these apps. Thanks.
So now my only source of gems are waiting a day and using ads to get 1 gem per ad. But that doesn't add up quick enough..

Im in IOS 9.3.4 (Latest IOS version)
Bakery Story version 1.7.7

SparklyOctopus
08-22-16, 12:59 PM
Hey there! To clarify, you do not get Gems for downloading games, only through completing Goals that offer rewards. If you feel like you are not receiving these Goals, please contact support@storm8.com.

Chyneekee12
08-23-16, 01:09 PM
Thats what I was trying to say. It doesn't give me the goal when I download the app. Its always the same goal when I do this (The goal is buy a table for 4 gems) But now when I download a new app it doesnt give me that goal that rewards me with 4 gems. And I will send an email. Thanks for the reply :)

geordieprogman
08-23-16, 03:09 PM
The goals aren't in the S button in the top right of the screen. That is just a list of other games by storm8. You won't get any rewards from them. If there are any goals they will be on the left hand side. Hope that helps.