PDA

View Full Version : Grow Faeriebulb Seeds... steals energy back

daddyoooz
08-21-16, 09:08 AM
CS ver 1.5.0.6s55g Android 6.0.1 (although this bug has existed FOREVER in all prior versions)... since we just went thru the sand castle 26 day event, I was constantly using up Faeriebulb seeds, water and fertilizer to keep it from going to waste... so I encountered this bug continuously over the last 2 weeks...

Picking up Greenhouse when performing Grow Faeriebulb Seeds generates 2 items of output. If any of the 2 items is 2-energy or both are 2-energy... the game, once accessing the server again, will steal/remove the energy given. If you are able to use up the energy prior to the next server access, the game reloads and steals back what you used the enregy on. There have been times my energy level shows -4 and the items cleared remain in inventory. The bug ONLY seems to affect the 2-energy or both sets of 2-energy given upon picking up the Greenhouse output on Grow Faeriebulb Seeds... I have not noticed any cases of other items (harvest items normally given with Grow Faeriebulb Seeds) being removed on the next server access... unless they were picked up with Grow Faeriebulb Seeds energy.

SparklyOctopus
08-22-16, 05:58 PM
Hmm, I tried to do this but I was fine when collecting the energy for this craft. Do you happen to have full energy or less when this happens?

daddyoooz
08-29-16, 08:11 AM
I dont pick up the greenhouse with full energy. It happens every time energy is given from Grow Faeriebulb Seeds. You have to wait for the game to sync.. just wait it out for a minute or so.. and you will see the energy you received be removed. I am Android, so not sure if this issue will occur on other platforms.

daddyoooz
08-31-16, 11:09 PM
So I just did the Grow Faeriebulb Seeds again. When I picked up the Greenhouse for this I had, at the time, 19 energy. The Grow Faeriebulb Seeds gave me a magic fruit and 2-energy. I had 21 energy. I waited about 35-45 seconds... I did nothing, just waited... and the game reverted me back to 19 energy.

SparklyOctopus
09-01-16, 12:25 AM
Does it sync error when this happens or does the energy just disappear?

daddyoooz
09-05-16, 02:30 AM
The energy just disappears... or if I managed to use the energy, the items I picked up with the energy are removed or restored to "unpicked." It isnt a sync error and I dont get stuck in some endless loading cycle or need to restart the game.

But it is apparent to me the game is not in continuous contact with S8 servers and my Android phone, only accessing updates/matching info every 15-45 seconds... therefore, this issue is most easily seen by collecting from the greenhouse and then just waiting for the next server sync... and the energy will be reduced by 2 or 4 energy accordingly.

It is as though the energy is never able to be used... so when I do the Grow Faeriebulb Seeds option, I hope to never get the energy as I know it is unusable and temporary.

daddyoooz
09-05-16, 09:05 PM
The last 4 Grow Faeriebulb Seeds with an energy component, FYI...

1. Received 1 strawberry, 1 glimmerbulb, 1 2-energy... waited... 2 energy disappears/taken back, other items remain.

2. Received 1 glimmerbulb, 1 1-energy, 1 2-energy... waited... 3 energy disappears/taken back, other item remains.

3. Received 1 glimmerbulb, 2 2-energy... waited... waited... no change... 4 energy remains. That was nice!

4. Received 1 magic fruit, 1 1-energy, 1 2-energy... waited... 3 energy disappears/taken back, other item remains.

Therefore, 3 out of the last 4 times with Grow Faeriebulb Seeds giving energy had energy stolen back.

SparklyOctopus
09-14-16, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the additional information. We're still unable to reproduce this but we'll let the team know. :)