PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rex and his Mirage/Visit 20 quest

calicokittennope
08-20-16, 10:03 PM
Hi

I think the quest was called "Now you see it" where Rex says hey go look at 20 community plots and look for his dragon and something about trying to find it before he does. Well, I tried low and high levels lands. 195 level plots are really very laggy whoa, nice lots though.

So I count each one where I got to play with dragons, making it 21 since one plot had none open for playing, then I go back home and still no mirage anywhere in all of those.

Do I keep looking around for this thing? I like visiting the community/neighbor lots anyway every day, so I don't mind to search further but I cannot tell if this is really a thing I can find or is this just a go visit 20 then breed your own dragon to outdo Rex type thing?

I just don't know which to do, search or breed.

Nikkook
08-20-16, 10:34 PM
I think you breed it. It's just one of those quests where you breed the dragon AND have to visit 20.community islands. Does your quest now say you've visired the 20?

Nikkook
08-20-16, 10:34 PM
Visited

calicokittennope
08-21-16, 06:03 AM
Thank you Nikkook! As soon as my device charges up i'll come visit you too :) I kicked the power cord out during the night somehow :/

I did the 20 and that's got a green mark, but the bit about his lost dragon still 0/1

So I'll breed one.