PDA

View Full Version : Daily Videos ???

daddyoooz
08-20-16, 04:14 PM
Since new "desert storm" upgrade the daily videos have disappeared??? Just when I was getting accustomed to grabbin a free gem and some stray energy. (Android user.. so maybe we are back to being the substandard platform role again.)

In the meantime I haven't seen the partner game install for gems go from 14 back to 30. Jeesh.

Sheeba8188
08-26-16, 01:22 AM
I am receiving the same since desert sands version of the game I have had no daily quests to watch videos for gems, energy etc does anyone know if reverting to an older version of the game rectify this issue?

Sheeba8188
08-30-16, 01:05 PM
Still no response from S8 on this issue? It's been more than 4 days since I posted and more than 9 since daddyoooz posted.

Brittsnana
08-31-16, 11:32 PM
Daily videos disappeared on my game also. Some say its because I use Android; but was working fine on my android until past week.

SpiritWind00
09-05-16, 04:30 AM
Videos go out to random players. I can ask the team about this. I will post when I hear back.

SparklyOctopus
09-06-16, 02:48 PM
Hey guys! The videos are currently not available for Android users at this time. We'll let the team know that you guys are very interested in having it back.

Wonkaland99
09-09-16, 01:47 AM
Hey guys! The videos are currently not available for Android users at this time. We'll let the team know that you guys are very interested in having it back.

I hope they only come back if they are actually likely to work properly. I would rather not have them at all than have the loading problems I previously experienced.

Wonkaland99
10-19-16, 02:01 PM
The daily videos came back for me (Android) yesterday, probably to coincide witth the new halloween screen, but they are still only working sporadically. I gem out of 7 attempts. Very frustrating.

hagypagy
10-19-16, 08:16 PM
Im on iOs and my daily videos have never worked :(

Just thought this was being in Australia ... Is there any way to get mine working?

kooky panda
10-20-16, 10:37 AM
The daily videos came back for me (Android) yesterday, probably to coincide witth the new halloween screen, but they are still only working sporadically. I gem out of 7 attempts. Very frustrating.

Im on iOs and my daily videos have never worked :(

Just thought this was being in Australia ... Is there any way to get mine working?
If you have the icon but the feature is not working, please try deleting and redownloading your game.
If you still have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

daddyoooz
10-23-16, 09:41 AM
I'm on Android. Here is how I get videos to work.

1.. log in and use some energy (get down into the 20s or low 30s - you get 6 energy from watching videos so have energy space available to ensure the timer keeps running for more energy). 2.. wait a prescribed time to ensure game syncs all the activity with server. 3.. exit your game. 4.. flush yur phone resident memory (or 3+4 just force close the CS game). 5.. open CS and exit from splash screens and pop ups. 6.. go directly to the videos and watch them for rewards.

Unless I go directly to videos on a new game open, they never work. But doing what I mention above always gets me to videos and the rewards.

bss0226
10-26-16, 12:55 AM
I'm on iOS. iPad Air. I have had no problem playing videos until yesterday and today. They either freeze the screen when running or almost immediately go to the animation that indicates reloading. I have force quit. Restarted. Deleted the app and reinstalled and still it won't work. Is there a problem on your end? What's going on?

creamycuppycake
11-18-16, 07:24 PM
Im on IOS and my daily videos disappeared too since about 2 weeks ago. There are only videos to push up cooking time. Very sad and worry and is thinking of quiting the game if they dont give that offer anymore.

SpiritWind00
11-18-16, 07:53 PM
Im on IOS and my daily videos disappeared too since about 2 weeks ago. There are only videos to push up cooking time. Very sad and worry and is thinking of quiting the game if they dont give that offer anymore.
Are you posting in the right game? Videos are generally for a limited time to random players. This isn't a bug... Sorry.