PDA

View Full Version : Any way besides gold to get egg off nest before finished?

Gaillock
08-20-16, 04:04 PM
For instance, you can tell by the shell it is not going to be the dragon you were trying to breed and you already have a lot of that particular dragon. Rather than waiting all that time for the nest to be free (I have 2) can I sell it or put it in storage? It is so disappointing to wait for something you know you don't want (sorry dragon!) I know I can sell it or trade it when it is old enough but would rather not use the resources and time. I'm guessing the answer is no but thought I would ask. Thanks.

MaribouMay
08-20-16, 07:25 PM
Sadly, there are no options but to wait or to use gold.

Gaillock
08-20-16, 09:46 PM
For instance, you can tell by the shell it is not going to be the dragon you were trying to breed and you already have a lot of that particular dragon. Rather than waiting all that time for the nest to be free (I have 2) can I sell it or put it in storage? It is so disappointing to wait for something you know you don't want (sorry dragon!) I know I can sell it or trade it when it is old enough but would rather not use the resources and time. I'm guessing the answer is no but thought I would ask. Thanks.

I figured. Thanks for answering.