PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard & Gold Dragons.

06hunter
08-19-16, 10:22 PM
I have noticed something that I am going to keep a close eye on. During the last Leaderboard my Gold Dragons did not give as much gold as they did before & after the event. With the number of Gold Dragons & each of their levels I should get 33 gold a day from them. I kept track of them everyday before the LB Event & received my 33 gold everyday, but during the Event I really didn't keep track of them to make sure I was still receiving the right amount, but it seemed like I wasn't getting it all. Everytime I checked them there was either a 0 or only 1 to collect whereas before the Event when I collected there was always between 3 to 5 gold to collect from each Dragon. And nowI was beginning to wonder if TL was fudging with our Gold Dragons during the LB Event to make it more fair for those who don't have Gold Dragons, which if they are then it is unfair to us who spent money to buy the Gold Dragons so we will get the extra gold during the Event.

[S8] Elsa
08-19-16, 10:58 PM
Nope, we don't change the accumulation of treasure types. For a few reasons:

1. It wouldn't make any sense. It wouldn't improve the fairness of the event.
2. It'd be pretty obvious and needlessly upset people.
3. It wouldn't benefit us or players to tune a thing unless it was necessary to preserve the balance of the game. Careful balance is how we're celebrating 4+ years. ^_^

If you're still concerned, you're welcome to message support@storm8.com and someone will check it out for you.

06hunter
08-19-16, 11:48 PM
I apology that I had to repost this Thread Subject, but somehow when I taped the Post to start new Thread it didn't post my whole message & parts of it were missing.

I have noticed something that I am going to keep a close eye on. During the last Leaderboard my Gold Dragons did not give as much gold & as often as they did before & after the event. With the number of Gold Dragons I have & each of their levels, I get a total of 33 gold a day from them. I kept track of them everyday before the LB Event & received my 33 gold everyday, I was collecting every 3 hours & it was giving me 3-5 gold from each Treasure Habitat over a 7 hour time period of each 24 hours. But during the Event I really didn't keep track of them to make sure I was still receiving the same amount every time I collected, but it seemed like I wasn't getting it all the same way I did before. Instead of 3-5 every 3 hours it was only giving me 1-2 every hour. And now that the LB Competition is over with, I am once again getting 3-5 gold every 3 hours from each Treasure Habitat. Which means I am getting 13 gold every 7 hours instead of 7 gold every 7 hours. I am wondering if TL sets a timer for it to give us more gold over a 7 hour period of the 24 hours of a day before & after the LB Competition & then they reset it to only give us 1-2 an hour which would then take 24 hours for me to get all 33 gold, so that they can try & make it fair for those who don't have Gold giving Dragons. Instead of collecting once-a-day for all 33 gold at once, to where you spend it quickly on a boost or waste your time having to log onto the game every hour for 1 at a time, It is better game strategy to set a alarm to collect every 3 hours, that way you expect to have at least 3-5 gold from each Treasure Habitat every 3 hours. If TL is fudging with our Gold Dragons it is unfair to us, because everyone has the choice to spend money & buy the Gold Dragons. It is good games strategy to spend the money & get them. I will eventually have them all & get them to max level.

SpiritWind00
08-20-16, 03:10 AM
I merged your duplicate thread here. Closing as you have received a response from S8. Thanks.